Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 04 August 2016 - 07:59 PM

Translations: http://mangastream.c...ruto/004/3589/1

Color Page: 

boruto-7988653.jpg

ONCE AGAIN I WAS RIGHT!   ANOTHER 12 minutes passed movie wise, just look here: 

http://img.mangastre...127/3589/47.png

Like I said before no new content until December or January! 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 07 August 2016 - 12:42 PM.

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#2 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 08:22 PM

Something's weird about Naruto....

#3 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 10:21 PM

Post the pic please, since I'm avoiding trash

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#4 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 04 August 2016 - 11:27 PM

Post the pic please, since I'm avoiding trash

oh don't worry I just go straight to the ending to see what's up, but anyway:

45.png

47.png

Once again 3 more chapters until New content comes!!

Edited by LuckyChi7, 05 August 2016 - 01:12 PM.

#5 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 11:33 PM

Oh shoot, did someone remove the images?

#6 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 05 August 2016 - 03:52 AM

Oh shoot, did someone remove the images?

No I can still see the images on my end!

#7 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 08:36 AM

Has anyone actually translated this chapter yet?

#8 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 10:06 AM

OK finally someone translated this mess. On to the summary.

Cover page wow Naruto has a ugly shirt also Bolt's face looks really off.

First page Naruto page looks really awful on that bottom panel though his hair doesn't look that good at any point to be honest.

The artist still cant draw Naruto face quite right.

So he and Shikamaru are talking about the exams. He act blase until Shikamaru leave.

Forget it. Naruto just looks awful. Especially with that hair in this art style.

OH God! The spawn is back. Also Hinata still has no chest.Both her and the daughter still look awful especially the daughter.

So it looked like Bolt was slowly going to regret using that gadget but then Naruto come in and congratulates him. All i can tell from this scene is it is obvious that Naruto and Bolt don't talk often since Naruto is incredibly stiff, awkward and meandering till he does that fist thing then leaves. So Bolt become happy about the fact Naruto congratulated him and ignore the fact that he shouldn't use the device to cheat.

Then we see Naruto holding his old outfit. I think there is suppose to be some sort of deep meaning behind it but i don't care enough to think what it is.

Oh God all the mothers are drawn poorly.

So the third exam comes up and it Bolt first where his opponent say "You're all...Totally gonna get Wontsee'd" Apparently bolt doesn't even know what the kitten that means. So the guy has to explain what the kitten it actually means. Which then Bolt calls it lame. What great banter. So the guy has...exploding bubbles. Bolt cheat and then says his opponent got Wontsee'd.

After that it skips most of the matches and just goes to the Bolt and Shika...what his name? Salad still has the super strength though. Wait can Bolt actually do that palm attack? Then Shika makes a big shadow circle capturing Bolt not sure that was possible in the old series but ok. Then Bolt cheats but using those scroll pods to summon a lot of shadow clones. Shika gives up. Oh someone in the comments pointed it out but none of the mothers really have any chest. Because of how he released the pods (he basically just dropped them out of his hand while he was immobilized) Naruto is now suspicious of Bolt. And we see that inventor saying it almost time. Meaning that even if Naruto didn't realize it. That guy was going to reveal that bolt only has been wining because of his inventions to help sell his invention. So Bolt screwed himself no matter what by cheating.

They actually cut out Naruto talking to hinata about it and he just goes to check if Bolt was using the device.

Oh and the villain are coming. wohoo. End

They are actually cutting some scene out since Naruto didn't ask hinata about the device. Their still is a lot of problems with the art. Which become really apparent either with Bolt and Naruto or with the mothers. The only time that art is passable is when its in color and it can hide some of that problems with the lines. There is still some problem with how this guy draws the eyes which help make that characters look really off.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 05 August 2016 - 10:16 AM.

#9 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 10:12 AM

Do they even bother to change anything from the movie?

#10 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 10:35 AM

Do they even bother to change anything from the movie?

Are they changing something?

#11 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 10:59 AM

Are they changing something?

From what I heard, they add like one or two scenes. The new Team InoShikaChou scene with their sensei and Gaara's scene with his kid, whatever happened.

You would think they will insert something for the next arc or something like in DBS.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 05 August 2016 - 11:00 AM.

#12 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 11:28 AM

No I can still see the images on my end!

Ah, okay. It's not popping up for me though :mellow:

OK finally someone translated this mess. On to the summary.

Cover page wow Naruto has a ugly shirt also Bolt's face looks really off.

First page Naruto page looks really awful on that bottom panel though his hair doesn't look that good at any point to be honest.

The artist still cant draw Naruto face quite right.

So he and Shikamaru are talking about the exams. He act blase until Shikamaru leave.

Forget it. Naruto just looks awful. Especially with that hair in this art style.

OH God! The spawn is back. Also Hinata still has no chest.Both her and the daughter still look awful especially the daughter.

So it looked like Bolt was slowly going to regret using that gadget but then Naruto come in and congratulates him. All i can tell from this scene is it is obvious that Naruto and Bolt don't talk often since Naruto is incredibly stiff, awkward and meandering till he does that fist thing then leaves. So Bolt become happy about the fact Naruto congratulated him and ignore the fact that he shouldn't use the device to cheat.

Then we see Naruto holding his old outfit. I think there is suppose to be some sort of deep meaning behind it but i don't care enough to think what it is.

Oh God all the mothers are drawn poorly.

So the third exam comes up and it Bolt first where his opponent say "You're all...Totally gonna get Wontsee'd" Apparently bolt doesn't even know what the kitten that means. So the guy has to explain what the kitten it actually means. Which then Bolt calls it lame. What great banter. So the guy has...exploding bubbles. Bolt cheat and then says his opponent got Wontsee'd.

After that it skips most of the matches and just goes to the Bolt and Shika...what his name? Salad still has the super strength though. Wait can Bolt actually do that palm attack? Then Shika makes a big shadow circle capturing Bolt not sure that was possible in the old series but ok. Then Bolt cheats but using those scroll pods to summon a lot of shadow clones. Shika gives up. Oh someone in the comments pointed it out but none of the mothers really have any chest. Because of how he released the pods (he basically just dropped them out of his hand while he was immobilized) Naruto is now suspicious of Bolt. And we see that inventor saying it almost time. Meaning that even if Naruto didn't realize it. That guy was going to reveal that bolt only has been wining because of his inventions to help sell his invention. So Bolt screwed himself no matter what by cheating.

They actually cut out Naruto talking to hinata about it and he just goes to check if Bolt was using the device.

Oh and the villain are coming. wohoo. End

They are actually cutting some scene out since Naruto didn't ask hinata about the device. Their still is a lot of problems with the art. Which become really apparent either with Bolt and Naruto or with the mothers. The only time that art is passable is when its in color and it can hide some of that problems with the lines. There is still some problem with how this guy draws the eyes which help make that characters look really off.

My question is why anyone would read this kitten if they watched the movie already. :ermm:

Edited by Phantom_999, 05 August 2016 - 11:34 AM.

#13 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 05 August 2016 - 01:24 PM

So the translations finally out, and my predictions just keeps hitting it's point once again as to where each chapter ends.   

Incase anyone's wondering we are around the 54 minute mark of the movie, and there is still another 40 minutes left.  Given that each chapter jumps every twelve minutes. 

That means we've only got 4 chapters left until NEW MATERIAL COMES! 

So my guess here is that either by the end of Chapter 8 or the Start of Chapter 9 we'll get post-movie related content.  So That won't be till either December with end of Chapter 8, or January with Chapter 9.

I will give the chapter this, the art is looking a tad-bit better, but that's not saying much!

Edited by LuckyChi7, 05 August 2016 - 01:25 PM.

#14 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 01:26 PM

From what I heard, they add like one or two scenes. The new Team InoShikaChou scene with their sensei and Gaara's scene with his kid, whatever happened.

You would think they will insert something for the next arc or something like in DBS.

My guess those scene were probably in the light novel.

My question is why anyone would read this kitten if they watched the movie already. :ermm:

...I have no clue. The normal answer would be because they loved the movie and want to see a new take by having it in manga form. But who wants to wait 9 months for that?

#15 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 01:27 PM

So the translations finally out, and my predictions just keeps hitting it's point once again as to where each chapter ends.   

Incase anyone's wondering we are around the 54 minute mark of the movie, and there is still another 40 minutes left.  Given that each chapter jumps every twelve minutes. 

That means we've only got 4 chapters left until NEW MATERIAL COMES! 

So my guess here is that either by the end of Chapter 8 or the Start of Chapter 9 we'll get post-movie related content.  So That won't be till either December with end of Chapter 8, or January with Chapter 9.

I will give the chapter this, the art is looking a tad-bit better, but that's not saying much!

The problem with those eyes are back though.

#16 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 01:44 PM

My guess those scene were probably in the light novel.

...I have no clue. The normal answer would be because they loved the movie and want to see a new take by having it in manga form. But who wants to wait 9 months for that?

An ever better question is, who would prefer this art style over the movie? :zaru:

#17 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 05 August 2016 - 02:12 PM

Doesn't work on me too. Mangapanda and mangastream :happy:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#18 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 05 August 2016 - 02:16 PM

An ever better question is, who would prefer this art style over the movie? :zaru:

The movie style was so much better!

#19 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 02:24 PM

No one. The art style has change several time in 4 chapters. It went from a "realistic" (the best word i could describe it as.), to trying to copy kishi's style, to mixing the two styles, to the "realistic" hair on kishimoto characters with the pedophile inability to draw eyes and yet none of them have been any good. Even nH fans are complaining about the manga's art style. Mainly for the lack of breast mind you.

If anyone liked any of those art styles that would feel the need to constantly change to another one.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 05 August 2016 - 02:27 PM.

#20 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 03:15 PM

In other news, Ishida Sui is recreating chapter 1 with his current art style. Why I said this in a Boruto thread, I have no idea. Maybe because the art is lacking so much that I have to look at the positive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users