Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 11:17 PM

Scattered toughts:

• The only redeeamble Hinata's trait (the boobs) is gone... :sad:
  • If I did a manga in such a way I'd get kicked out of workplace then and there! :facepalm:
  • At the Sasuke's apparition I was: "Uh? What is Severus Snape doing here? :twitch:

But seriously, how is it possibile to make Hinata and Himawari even UGLIER?!? :argh:

Apparently bad art work.

#22 Niky

Niky

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 11:27 PM

Apparently bad art work.

Indeed:

If I did a manga in such a way I'd get kicked out of workplace then and there! :facepalm:

But do we realise what we are witnessing? Hinata has NO BOOBS!!!!!!! :argh:

Edited by Niky, 02 May 2016 - 11:29 PM.

“A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author.”

G. K. Chesterton

tumblr_o3tosabkSm1untbo7o4_r2_250.gif

Their first encounter...

#23 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 11:31 PM

So how are hinata fans reacting to her no longer having kittens?

Saw one quote on tumblr that said she looks cuter in the new artwork

#24 Niky

Niky

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 11:37 PM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Just what is it this guy's smoking?!??!?!? :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: 

“A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author.”

G. K. Chesterton

tumblr_o3tosabkSm1untbo7o4_r2_250.gif

Their first encounter...

#25 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 11:39 PM

...You know they are so fanatical. I'm not even sure if that because they earnestly believe she looks cuter, or if it is because she must always be beautiful. So this new art work since it her as a mother and Naruto wife is better then in part one version simply because she now Naruto's wife.

#26 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 11:47 PM

Hinata become more and more like sakura. :zaru:
Next time dyeing her hair into a pink one.

#27 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 12:05 AM

I'd laugh at the irony that the artist was trying to make them more pretty :zaru: If it WERE true

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#28 Skarrow

Skarrow

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 12:09 AM

I don't think this movie rehash will finish in 3-4 months. I'm betting that they're going to stretch things out with the upcoming Chuunin Exams as much as possible. Especially the 3rd round 1vs1 fights.

Edited by Skarrow, 03 May 2016 - 12:09 AM.

#29 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 03 May 2016 - 12:43 AM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Just what is it this guy's smoking?!??!?!? :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

509356167_759751.gif?4

#30 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 02:46 AM

im not reading that stupid crap kishi already destroyed his story that bastard deserves no more money btw i don't think i ever told you guys about the tim i met yuri and tara or as big fans call them sasutema lol it was great when i told tara how i felt about sakura she agreed shaking her head with her eyes closed im guessing she was in shock to yuri told me he felt it was cuz the fans wanted it wan i said yup seems like it then i joked about narusasu with him 

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#31 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 03 May 2016 - 05:14 AM

I skimmed through it but I stopped early on when I noticed that Im basically reading the Bolt movie. I thought this manga was supposed to take place after those events. Did I miss something? This decision makes the characters look even worse because I saw the first like 20 minutes of the Bolt movie so I remember what the characters look like and seeing them in this manga makes them look even worse.

I'm trying to give this new guy the benefit of the doubt, but it's so hard when he makes a character like Hinata look like a creepy porcelain doll, and Himawari, like sraight up garbage,she's horrid.

I actually feel bad for her character. I never liked her design, and I wasn't impressed not one bit when they first revealed her at the end of Naruro. I thought she looked nothing like Hinata and nothing like Naruto. It's like they got features from each parent and put them onto a blank face so a lot of the times when I look at her I don't see a little boy or a little girl. She's like a haphazard mishmash of both parents and you add that horrid haircut of hers that has not been consistent the entire time she's been around and you have one ugly child. She's never been cute, but this design is something I simply cannot unsee, it's so bad.

Then the beginning literally makes me think of a fan fiction story being turned into a manga. The weird tribal tattoos, the guy's hair, the outfits, it screams fanmade material. It makes me think of those drawings of Super Saiyan 5 that used to float all over the internet back in the day. With crazy hair, fur color, and crazy outfits, yeah that's all I was thinking about when I saw Bolt and this pathetic looking enemy.

Like I'm supposed to believe that he destroyed the entire Village and killed Naruto, shinobi Jesus ladies and gentlemen. I'm sorry but I just can't comprehend how people are going to look at this and be on the edge of their seats for the next month's chapter because it seems so half-hearted, rushed, insulting, and stupid.

Edited by Konohakitten, 03 May 2016 - 02:09 PM.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#32 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 03 May 2016 - 05:20 AM

I am making sure my nephew doesn't know about this manga. If he sees Naruto and asks me what it was? I will say to him. "Just a good story with a very sad ending." If he asks why then I will say "Because he didn't get what he wanted."

509356167_759751.gif?4

#33 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 03 May 2016 - 12:34 PM

Scattered toughts:

• The only redeeamble Hinata's trait (the boobs) is gone... :sad:
  • If I did a manga in such a way I'd get kicked out of workplace then and there! :facepalm:
  • At the Sasuke's apparition I was: "Uh? What is Severus Snape doing here? :twitch:
But seriously, how is it possibile to make Hinata and Himawari even UGLIER?!? :argh:

Don't worry. SP might beautify her :zaru:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#34 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 03 May 2016 - 12:36 PM

Hinata become more and more like sakura. :zaru:
Next time dyeing her hair into a pink one.

Really? I turn off my picture right now because reasons :P

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#35 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 03:09 PM

English translations is out.  I updated the OP and changed from the Korean version to the English one

#36 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 03:14 PM

I forgot to see the movie. My motivation wasn't there so I can only talk about what I read. But first, I have to read.

#37 Papaya

Papaya

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:*Comics in general - be it manga series, superheroes, Disney's ducks or Asterix.
    *Drawing
    *Foreign languages

Posted 03 May 2016 - 04:24 PM

They're really rehashing the movie... So I guess the super flash-forward at the beginning was to have SOMETHING new, huh? But it really takes away from the whole story though, because we won't get there until a long time, and all it makes is "spoil" the very far future. Also don't worry, I'd bet the whole village will get resurrected after Bolt and Sauce 2.0 finish fighting lol.

Now, I still didn't manage to watch the Bolt movie, but this chapter still was sooo boring to me. Bolt was such a kitten when he didn't want to enter the exam for his teammates' sake, what the heck. And Mitsuki praising him got so irritating (although I understand it was only done for the exposition of Bolt's heritage...sigh). Salad seemed off with all the yelling about becoming the hokage, but I guess it's the movie's fault to begin with, right? 

Anyway what got me the most is WHY IS EVERYONE SO UGLY + WHY DO ALL THE KIDS LOOK LIKE THEY'RE 6 YEAR OLD!? 

That scene with new team InoShikaChou was the worst for that reason... they looked like babies, and ugly ones, too! Also what's up with my baby boy Inojin?! Not only does he "get" a new super ugly outfit, but the artist also messes up his ponytail (even though he draws awesome, detailed ponytails for everyone else  :hm: ) AND eye colour?! He has black eyes in all his panel time I swear. How hard it is to like, watch the movie your manga is based on so you get the character's eyes right lol... Seriously, Inojin doesn't even look like from a doujinshi bc no doujinshi artist would mess up that badly something so basic.

And he and Mitsuki are my fav next gens so ugh...  This seriously infuriates me.  :mad: The next ugliest kid would be Himawari (looked soo creepy), then Salad and Shikadai (off face details etc). Mitsuki and Chouchou (and Moegi!) looked ok, so there's that.

Also Hinata has no boobs now?! That would be hilarious, but actually it irritates me too bc again, it's the artist not caring to get the characters right... Just not fair to the fans of the original. 

And now I'm supposed to believe that Kishimoto "super-supervised" this? Yeah, right, that's why he lets the artist butcher the designs he did for the Bolt movie... Makes sense.  :zaru:

Edited by Papaya, 03 May 2016 - 04:29 PM.

#38 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 04:35 PM

My impression is pretty long, so expect a LAP.

#39 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 03 May 2016 - 04:53 PM

Sounds like a total clusterkitten. I'll pass.

#40 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 03 May 2016 - 05:30 PM

Sounds like a total clusterkitten. I'll pass.

Whyyyyyy? Give it a chance, because I won't.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users