• Please log in to reply
294 replies to this topic

#221 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:56 PM

volume 5 chapter 13 https://www.animepac...me-5/episode-13

OMFG! Raven vs Cinder BEST FIGHT IN THE WHOLE VOLUME hands down. It was fast, wicked, short but the animation coordination it felt like Monty Oum was the one behind it. Though I doubt Cinder is dead I have a feeling she'll be back in the next episode.

Blake beat Adam (so much of her joining up with Yang and defeating him with the power of their love :roll: )  The White Fang was outnumbered by the faunus of Menagerie and the Mistral Police (about time they show up). Yang saw Blake and she was shocked but she was still went on after Raven. So if she loves Blake so much why didn't she gave her a hug like when she hugged Ruby or when Weiss hugged her that she accepted it and smiled? Maybe RT is waiting for the beeunion in the next chapter which is the FINAL episode. Blake and Yang will finally reunite properly, they will hug and kiss. :fu:

But anyway I can't wait for the final episode and see how volume 5 will end.

Hmm that sounds cool so raven kicked cinders ass, good. And Blake beat adam already? I really don't care about ships in this is care more for the stories and characters. Really bumblebee shippers think Blake is like hinata that's dumb Blake is more useful than hinata.

#222 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 08:11 PM

Hmm that sounds cool so raven kicked cinders ass, good. And Blake beat adam already? I really don't care about ships in this is care more for the stories and characters. Really bumblebee shippers think Blake is like hinata that's dumb Blake is more useful than hinata.

That makes two of us I just make fun of the ships because the fandom has become so toxic (but not like Naruto toxic though). Mainly the Bumblebee fandom. I only care about the story and the characters and my OTP is Lancaster (Ruby/Jaune) but I ship it for fun nothing serious. 

Also any female character in anime is more useful than Hinata, it's a fact.

Edited by Gravenimage, 14 January 2018 - 10:35 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#223 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:57 AM

That makes two of us I just make fun of the ships because the fandom has become so toxic (but not like Naruto toxic though). Mainly the Bumblebee fandom. I only care about the story and the characters and my OTP is Lancaster (Ruby/Jaune) but I ship it for fun nothing serious. 

Also any female character in anime is more useful than Hinata, it's a fact.

Question does cinder want all four of the maidens powers is that even possible cause she was really wanting vanal power?

#224 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 01:24 AM

Question does cinder want all four of the maidens powers is that even possible cause she was really wanting vanal power?

I guess so she did tried to take the spring maiden powers but she got the wrong person. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#225 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:39 AM

I guess so she did tried to take the spring maiden powers but she got the wrong person.

Ya she did but her dialogue being so excited to get the spring maidens power seems like she wants all four of them and the relics. It'd be interesting to see what would happen if all four maidens powers were put one body.

#226 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 10:15 PM

Ya she did but her dialogue being so excited to get the spring maidens power seems like she wants all four of them and the relics. It'd be interesting to see what would happen if all four maidens powers were put one body.

I think those are Salem's intentions. To have one woman to have all four powers of the maidens. But I'm wondering a maiden's power is truly powerful can one human body take all four of them, can Cinder's body take so much power? 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#227 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 11:49 PM

I think those are Salem's intentions. To have one woman to have all four powers of the maidens. But I'm wondering a maiden's power is truly powerful can one human body take all four of them, can Cinder's body take so much power?

All good questions that I hope they answer. I'm wondering if team rwby would be the new maidens at the end. Or Salem will kill cinder and take the maidens power for herself if cinder gets all 4 of them though taking out raven won't be easy.

#228 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 01:49 AM

All good questions that I hope they answer. I'm wondering if team rwby would be the new maidens at the end. Or Salem will kill cinder and take the maidens power for herself if cinder gets all 4 of them though taking out raven won't be easy.

I'm starting to wonder since Cinder's body is part Grimm maybe that will be enough to take all four powers. I wouldn't be surprise if Salem ends up betraying Cinder in the end. She does think of everyone who works for her as pawns. And having team RWBY as the maidens is something I don't approve. Becoming maidens they will become OP and the story will be predictable and boring. Honestly they're strong they way they are, they just need training. Especially Ruby and she having maiden's power along her silver eyes that will make her too OP. Ruby needs someone to teach her to control her silver eye power. I've been thinking for a while that there could be another silver eye warrior that could help her. But who knows what RT has in store for that. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#229 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 02:11 AM

I'm starting to wonder since Cinder's body is part Grimm maybe that will be enough to take all four powers. I wouldn't be surprise if Salem ends up betraying Cinder in the end. She does think of everyone who works for her as pawns. And having team RWBY as the maidens is something I don't approve. Becoming maidens they will become OP and the story will be predictable and boring. Honestly they're strong they way they are, they just need training. Especially Ruby and she having maiden's power along her silver eyes that will make her too OP. Ruby needs someone to teach her to control her silver eye power. I've been thinking for a while that there could be another silver eye warrior that could help her. But who knows what RT has in store for that.

I'm just theorizing, wait she's part Grimm was that what her arms was when she attacked veral?
I just hope they explain how raven is a maiden and maybe her making up with yang.

#230 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 04:25 AM

I'm just theorizing, wait she's part Grimm was that what her arms was when she attacked veral?
I just hope they explain how raven is a maiden and maybe her making up with yang.

Her arm and the eye she both lost is Grimm. I think silver eye power affects Grimm greatly explaining how Ruby was able to inflict such damage to her at the end of volume 3. I have a theory that only a silver eye warrior can actually kill Salem since she's the Queen of the Grimm.

Edited by Gravenimage, 19 January 2018 - 12:50 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#231 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 06:56 PM

volume 5 chapter 14 the FINALE titled" Haven's Fate"  https://www.animepac...me-5/episode-14

Over all it was a good episode I like the following:

-Yang blowing off Raven and taking the relic (which it was revealed to be a lamp. Don't know why I thought of the magic lamp from Aladdin lol)

-So HAPPY Cinder didn't appeared from out of nowhere and stab Raven. In the end she didn't die and Yang didn't got her maiden powers. Like I said RT doesn't do predictable they DO unpredictable. 

-Adam running away showing that he's not that strong after all. 

-Lionheart getting killed by Salem I love it. The bastard had it coming for being a coward and a traitor (he's obviously based on the cowardly lion from the Wizard of Oz).

-Blake and Sun teaming up to fight Adam (I laughed at this because there were so many Bumblebee shippers saying Yang and Blake would team up to fight him. And RT does the opposite lol).

-NO emotional Blake/Yang hug, no Yang punching Adam, no instrumental remix of BB song when they saw each other, just a team RWBY hug just as I though. All the BB predictions NEVER came true lol. I just can't help but ponder that RT is just making Bumblebee seem like one big red herring to lure in fans and they're true intentions is making Black Sun since they have given so many hints of this ship. 

-Sun motivating Blake to face her teammates using his tail (another Black Sun hint). 

-Emerald losing her kitten finding out Cinder might be dead causing her to release an illusion of Salem over everyone. This could be either good or bad for her character development. Good because without Cinder Emerald has no reason to work for Salem since she made it clear to Ruby that she doesn't care about her, that Cinder is all that matters. She can betray Salem and have her own redemption. Or the opposite becoming an avenger like Sasuke and kill Raven and anyone connected to her death. Who knows we will have to wait for the next to volume to find out. 

-THANK GOD there was no evil cliffhanger ending in this volume RT was feeling merciful from pulling those dam  cliffhangers that will put us on the edge of our seat making us wait until the next volume. 

-Ozpin telling Qrow to take the lamp to Atlas (giving a hint that volume 6 will be focusing on the kingdom of Atlas and maybe we will see Ironwood and that bastard Jacquees again. But we will also see Winter too). 

On a scale from 1 to 10 I will give volume 5 an 8/10. It was good though not fill with fights but it had Raven vs Cinder which it was the best fight in the whole volume. 

Now to play the waiting game for volume 6 in October hopefully. Though RT was saying it will be premiering in November.

Edited by Gravenimage, 27 January 2018 - 04:31 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#232 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 02:05 AM

volume 5 chapter 14 the FINALE  https://www.animepac...me-5/episode-14

Over all it was a good episode I like the following:

-Yang blowing off Raven and taking the relic (which it was revealed to be a lamp. Don't know why I thought of the magic lamp from Aladdin lol)

-So HAPPY Cinder didn't appeared from out of nowhere and stab Raven. In the end she didn't die and Yang didn't got her maiden powers. Like I said RT doesn't do predictable they DO unpredictable. 

-Adam running away showing that he's not that strong after all. 

-Lionheart getting killed by Salem I love it. The bastard had it coming for being a coward (he's obviously based on the cowardly lion from the Wizard of Oz).

-Blake and Sun teaming up to fight Adam (I laughed at this because there were so many Bumblebee shippers saying Yang and Blake would team up to fight him. And RT does the opposite lol).

-NO emotional Blake/Yang hug, no Yang punching Adam, no instrumental remix of BB song when they saw each other, just a team RWBY hug just as I though. All the BB predictions NEVER came true lol. I just can't help but ponder that RT is just making Bumblebee seem like one big red herring to lure in fans and they're true intentions is making Black Sun since they have given so many hints of this ship. 

-Sun motivating Blake to face her teammates using his tail (another Black Sun hint). 

-Emerald losing her kitten finding out Cinder might be dead causing her to release an illusion of Salem over everyone. This could be either good or bad for her character development. Good because without Cinder Emerald has no reason to work for Salem since she made it clear to Ruby that she doesn't care about her, that Cinder is all that matters. She can betray Salem and have her own redemption. Or the opposite becoming an avenger like Sasuke and kill Raven and anyone connected to her death. Who knows we will have to wait for the next to volume to find out. 

-THANK GOD there was no evil cliffhanger ending in this volume RT was feeling merciful from pulling those dam  cliffhangers that will put us on the edge of our seat making us wait until the next volume. 

-Ozpin telling Qrow to take the lamp to Atlas (giving a hint that volume 6 will be focus on Atlas and maybe we will see Ironwood and that bastard Jacquees again. But we will also see Winter too). 

On a scale from 1 to 10 I will give volume 5 an 8/10. It was good though not fill with fights but it had Raven vs Cinder which it was the best fight in the whole volume. 

Now to play the waiting game for volume 6 in October hopefully. Though RT was saying it will be premiering in November.

The raven cinder fight was really good and showed what raven could do and damn is she badass.
So does raven have the fall maidens power now or does cinder?
Hopefully adam plays a bigger role in vol.6.
Cool I want to see winter again I like her, cause she actually cares about Weiss. Maybe we will see penny 2.0.
I heard raven goes to see Tai again.
Adam probably ran away cause he was out numbered.
Can't wait til fall for vol 6 or so I've heard til then or so bring on chibi season 3.

#233 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 02:17 AM

The raven cinder fight was really good and showed what raven could do and damn is she badass.
So does raven have the fall maidens power now or does cinder?
Hopefully adam plays a bigger role in vol.6.
Cool I want to see winter again I like her, cause she actually cares about Weiss. Maybe we will see penny 2.0.
I heard raven goes to see Tai again.
Adam probably ran away cause he was out numbered.
Can't wait til fall for vol 6 or so I've heard til then or so bring on chibi season 3.

Cinder took some of Raven's power but not all of them. I agreed I want to see Winter too because she's so bad ass and yeah I think Professor Poledina might have built another version of Penny. Yeah Raven went to visit Taiyang after the credits. RT gave us a hint with the raven bird feather falling. And yeah RWBY chibi season 3 will premiere on January 27. 

In fact there isn't a RWBY chibi thread here....BLASPHEMY! :argh:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#234 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 03:34 AM

Cinder took some of Raven's power but not all of them. I agreed I want to see Winter too because she's so bad ass and yeah I think Professor Poledina might have built another version of Penny. Yeah Raven went to visit Taiyang after the credits. RT gave us a hint with the raven bird feather falling. And yeah RWBY chibi season 3 will premiere on January 27. 

In fact there isn't a RWBY chibi thread here....BLASPHEMY! :argh:

Really awesome hope they show more characters like raven.
So Cinder isn't dead or lost all her Power?
Good penny can be on team jnrp. Since ruby has to go back her team.
Also more zwei and the other teams at altas.
Maybe they'll make up cause Tai seems to still love her.
So yang wants nothing to do with raven Now?
Winter is awesome,
Wonder what everyone will think of Ozpin new form.

#235 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 24 January 2018 - 06:42 AM

I enjoyed it minus some stuffs that was kinda boring but I honestly want Ruby to stay with JNR...

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#236 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 12:10 PM

I enjoyed it minus some stuffs that was kinda boring but I honestly want Ruby to stay with JNR...

Ya but she belongs with her team.

#237 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 12:33 AM

Yeah team RNJR was cool.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#238 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 01:48 AM

Yeah team RNJR was cool.

It was but ruby belongs with her team most.

#239 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 06:43 PM

It was but ruby belongs with her team most.

True. However JNR will be missing one member. I wonder if they will be able to find someone to replace Pyrrha in volume 6? 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#240 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 01:49 AM

True. However JNR will be missing one member. I wonder if they will be able to find someone to replace Pyrrha in volume 6?

I still penny will take pyrrha place.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users