Close
Photo

Part 3 NaruSaku Family Picture Art Request (Willing To Hire)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 24 June 2015 - 12:03 PM

This is for NS artists that has beta or Premium DeviantArt accounts. 

I really need a NS family art for my up coming fanfiction. I'm willing to give away 10,000 points if you guys can draw me a NS family picture at a night time Hanami festival in Konoha.

Hanami Examples

Well Naruto has to be in his Hokage's robes. Sakura is wearing a read Kimono. Shinachiku is wearing a blue Kimono as shown here (as NS).

http://miraimangaka....Light-329411940

One last thing about, my Shina version has two whisker markings on each cheek. Don't forget to add them. Shina's character design can be drawn anyway you want him to be.

And we have the NaruSaku daughter, which I named "Hanami". Hanami Uzumaki's character design must be the exact same way as in my sig (including the two red ribbons).

I need the picture to be done by August 6 2015. If you cannot complete the art in time, there's no need to worry. I just "only" need the drawing (inked) on that date. I will give 4,000 points for the art drawing without color (in ink). The the other 6,000 remain points when you complete with the cell shading and coloring at a later date. But I prefer the art to be completed.

Well, you should be able to get 100$ (the complete art work) when you exchange your 10,000 points for "real money" as payment.

Leave a post here of PM if interested.

Note: I will take the "first person" that made the first post or send me a PM "first". And don't forget to add my name at the bottom or somewhere.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 24 June 2015 - 12:04 PM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users