87 replies to this topic

#1 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 11:42 AM

I don't know about anyone else, but I feel like an outcast in the fandom now. I feel like I don't belong to any side anymore. Every time I look at stuff the fandom does or writes or is apart of, my views are always so different.

You see the pro-enders talk about how great the ending is and who deserves what, but you notice that they live in denial more than anyone. They talk about "accept the canon," but even they don't do that. All they do is make fanart that contradicts everything in the manga. Sasuke is not that loving to Sakura, Naruto is not that loving to Hinata, and they are all so far from the truth that I wonder if even they accept the canon for what it is. They have picture of like Sasuke and Sakura snuggling under blankets and being all loving, but the reality is Sasuke doesn't want to be with his family period. He is not loving nor does romantic things like that. He doesn't snuggle or hug. He doesn't even kiss.

The worst now is when I see people saying like: "Well, hugging and kissing shouldn't need to occur to prove their romantic relationship." Yes, it does actually, For this case it does because SS is already such an unbelievable pairing that I doubt they are even married, but you want me to believe that they are loving and happily married without any proof of them showcasing such a thing? Come on. I might as well say that Naruto and Sakura are having an affair and I don't need proof to showcase that because I should need to prove that they are.

As for the anti-enders....I can't even relate to them either now. Recently the anit-enders are just hating on everything. They have gone from anti-enders to anti-Naruto period. I see posts of how Kushina and Minato were bad parents, how Shikamaru is a terrible assistant, how Tobirama caused the Uchiha Massacre and how the Uchiha were innocent victims, and the anti-Sakura posts...My god the anti-Sakura posts are out of control. They beat her down every chance they get saying how she deserves to die and be alone and all the punishments she gets all because Hinata had to get her way. When I say something against it, then I get harassed by both sides saying "Well, you're just a biased Sakura lover."

I can't be anything...I can't love anything or hate anything about this series because this fandom has become so toxic that it hurts just to breath when just hearing the word "Naruto." It is just as bad, if not worst, than dealing with DBZ fanboys when you argue that Goku is not the most powerful character in anime history.

I don't know what to do anymore. I don't feel safe anywhere. I don't feel like I am a part of a once intellectual group. Instead I feel like the Naruto fandom is made up of babies who are spoiled brats that demand they get their way.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 11:45 AM

We as a shipper of potential canon pairing already become outcast.
That's fandom mentality which imo is toxic. Especially naruto fandom who is known to ignore bad writing.

#3 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 12:02 PM

We as a shipper of potential canon pairing already become outcast.
That's fandom mentality which imo is toxic. Especially naruto fandom who is known to ignore bad writing.

It never used to be. Fandoms used to mean something important and welcoming....now it is just a dirty word.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#4 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 13 January 2016 - 01:14 PM

Well that is the thing man, the Pro-enders I mean even before the ending ever came we know and knew how crazy the NH/SS fans are as they lived in their own world and always have lived in thinking what they know is right when they don't remembere many are not that old or they think that they know what is right.

Now as for me James yes I still hate the ending and who Naruto and Sakura became but I will not hate who they used toi be and what they should have been, many writers on fanfic are still doing fics were the two grow in the right way, but the problem with that is again the pro-enders I have seen many tell NS fans to go kill them self for making an NS fic.

I mean it is hard to be a Naruto fan when you have a tone of crazy pro-enders who I think as you said know that its a bad rnding but think about it if they admit that this never should have happened then they would all have a mentel brake down, as I see their minds wouldn't be able to handle it at least that is how I see it with them.

But I don't care for the pro-enders they have no idea what good story telling is anyway unlike us and others that know that the ending to Naruto was bad. Plus there are better fandomes out there well better than Naruto at least.

#5 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 13 January 2016 - 01:21 PM

Meh, I think it's subjective. The ending really just exacerbated any and all existing problems. For instance, I never worshipped the ground Sakura walked on. I recognized she had flaws, but that was one of her redeeming qualities tbh, because she had the ability and was showing she could grow. However, in the end she didn't grow at all, to the point that she really doesn't even deserve to be a mother.

The ending was supposed to provide closure for characters (like Sakura) and issues like the Uchiha massacre (which I believes least received closure, and entirely disagree with those people that advocate Uchiha innocence and whatnot). There are parts of Naruto that I've always hated, even before the ending, like the ridiculous message of hatred, it's just that the ending did nothing to resolve those things, which in turn left me to hate the outcome and the story itself. I'm not anti Naruto just because of the ending, but because the ending was terrible and didn't do anything for the flaws of the story.

This fandom has always been trash, tbh. Anti vs pro is just a new name on an old battle. The Naruto fandom has always been terrible, it didn't happen overnight.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#6 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 01:22 PM

You are not alone.

Kishi did not think that he would cause such a controversy over the ending and create such a rift cause he thought that the american fandom were most likely NH by watching sawyermage videos. 

Kishi's wife is definitely with us on that one and its pretty clear that she knew what the real ending was.

I guarantee you that Kishi won't be able to live with that lie forever...

#7 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 01:48 PM

calling it a lie is taking it too kittening far, just rest your cases already

If he wants to do something about the ending, then he will

sheesh

#8 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 02:04 PM

Well that is the thing man, the Pro-enders I mean even before the ending ever came we know and knew how crazy the NH/SS fans are as they lived in their own world and always have lived in thinking what they know is right when they don't remembere many are not that old or they think that they know what is right.

Now as for me James yes I still hate the ending and who Naruto and Sakura became but I will not hate who they used toi be and what they should have been, many writers on fanfic are still doing fics were the two grow in the right way, but the problem with that is again the pro-enders I have seen many tell NS fans to go kill them self for making an NS fic.

I mean it is hard to be a Naruto fan when you have a tone of crazy pro-enders who I think as you said know that its a bad rnding but think about it if they admit that this never should have happened then they would all have a mentel brake down, as I see their minds wouldn't be able to handle it at least that is how I see it with them.

But I don't care for the pro-enders they have no idea what good story telling is anyway unlike us and others that know that the ending to Naruto was bad. Plus there are better fandomes out there well better than Naruto at least.

And the anti-enders? What about the anti-enders who seem to just hate just to hate now? The series is one thing, the fandom is another.

This fandom has always been trash, tbh. Anti vs pro is just a new name on an old battle. The Naruto fandom has always been terrible, it didn't happen overnight.

There was always that small group of a-holes in fandoms, but now the whole fandom is made up of nothing more than toxic people with the minority being actual respectable people.

calling it a lie is taking it too kittening far, just rest your cases already

If he wants to do something about the ending, then he will

sheesh

It pretty much is a lie now because we don't know what the truth is. The question that need to be asked and answered...are not. All anybody talks about is pairings and why they happened. It is a lie because Kishimoto won't be straight with people for whatever reason. It is a lie because obviously the story was going one way and then change to suit another and not sure where it actually was decided and changed. Each interview tells a different story and a different perspective.

It's a lie...and no, it is not taking it too far. Unless Kishimoto wants to actual own up and speak the truth, then all we have is lies.

The fandom is one huge lie. The fandom doesn't like the story or the characters. All they care about is what they wanted, not what is there. They live in denial day after day believing that their idea of the canon is truth while the real canon is not even close. Like I said, just take example of all the SS art that has them being romantic and compare that to the ACTUAL CANON STORY. They are not even the same thing. They don't depict the same thing and even in AUs written by Kishimoto himself is not even the same thing.

The only way Sasuke is a loving person to anyone is in a universe made only by the pro-Sasuke fans out there. Everyone else showcases Sasuke as a heartless bastard.

Either accept it...or don't, but it doesn't mean it isn't true.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 13 January 2016 - 02:05 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#9 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 02:06 PM

H&E is my fandom!  :grouphug:

#10 NeonRanger

NeonRanger

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Writing, Criminal Minds and other Drama television. I like anime/ manga too.

Posted 13 January 2016 - 02:10 PM

I don't know about anyone else, but I feel like an outcast in the fandom now. I feel like I don't belong to any side anymore. Every time I look at stuff the fandom does or writes or is apart of, my views are always so different.

You see the pro-enders talk about how great the ending is and who deserves what, but you notice that they live in denial more than anyone. They talk about "accept the canon," but even they don't do that. All they do is make fanart that contradicts everything in the manga. Sasuke is not that loving to Sakura, Naruto is not that loving to Hinata, and they are all so far from the truth that I wonder if even they accept the canon for what it is. They have picture of like Sasuke and Sakura snuggling under blankets and being all loving, but the reality is Sasuke doesn't want to be with his family period. He is not loving nor does romantic things like that. He doesn't snuggle or hug. He doesn't even kiss.

The worst now is when I see people saying like: "Well, hugging and kissing shouldn't need to occur to prove their romantic relationship." Yes, it does actually, For this case it does because SS is already such an unbelievable pairing that I doubt they are even married, but you want me to believe that they are loving and happily married without any proof of them showcasing such a thing? Come on. I might as well say that Naruto and Sakura are having an affair and I don't need proof to showcase that because I should need to prove that they are.

As for the anti-enders....I can't even relate to them either now. Recently the anit-enders are just hating on everything. They have gone from anti-enders to anti-Naruto period. I see posts of how Kushina and Minato were bad parents, how Shikamaru is a terrible assistant, how Tobirama caused the Uchiha Massacre and how the Uchiha were innocent victims, and the anti-Sakura posts...My god the anti-Sakura posts are out of control. They beat her down every chance they get saying how she deserves to die and be alone and all the punishments she gets all because Hinata had to get her way. When I say something against it, then I get harassed by both sides saying "Well, you're just a biased Sakura lover."

I can't be anything...I can't love anything or hate anything about this series because this fandom has become so toxic that it hurts just to breath when just hearing the word "Naruto." It is just as bad, if not worst, than dealing with DBZ fanboys when you argue that Goku is not the most powerful character in anime history.

I don't know what to do anymore. I don't feel safe anywhere. I don't feel like I am a part of a once intellectual group. Instead I feel like the Naruto fandom is made up of babies who are spoiled brats that demand they get their way.

I wish I could tell you something positive. I wish I could tell you something good. But this is the Naruto fandom. The only options are moving on from the series or endure all of this you're receiving until the series end. Sadly, there is no better option. 

Bold: I saw a lot of anti-minakushi, mainly coming from SNS supporters. Also from anti-leaf system. I believe it was late 2012 when the Naruto fandom started to spiral downwards. Go on tumblr, and a lot of anti-Naruto are pro-Uchiha/ wanting anarchy over the corrupted leaf. I meet a lot of pro-Tobirama, so I wouldn't know about the anti....

But the anti-Sakura posts...like holy crap, the anti's and pro-NH I've meet blame her for Neji's death. Before, I would blame Kishi for Sakura's character, but the fandom also played a role. Kishi mentioned how people hated Sakura, out of all the fanmail he received back in the days we had contact with shounen mangakas. You have people like forneverworld, double4anime, and other popular YT anime reviewers, and If you type thier Sakura rants, they are over 100,000-300,000 views with the majority agreing with theme. Go on other forums, and the anti-Sakura club are the most active compared to other characters. (In NF, anti-Sakura is in part 7, Naruto/Itachi has only one, Sasuke is in part 2, Hinata in part 3, Kakashi none? and the rest are not relevant). Every single forums talks kitten about Sakura being the worst heroine, western polls have sakura as the most hated character, Watchmajo had a top 10 vid about best female heroines, and go down below the comments and everyone either call the list kitten or said that it was fine with the exception of one character: Sakura. Anyone who is anti-SS are pro-Uchiha, NS (some) is pretty much anti-SS/ pro-Sakura. Even in anime conventions, majority of Naruto cosplays are Hinata, Naruto, and Sasuke, and all of the Sakura cosplayers I meet says that Hinata or Tsunade are their favorite females and that Sakura is easy to cosplay (or are SS/NH). Devientart, for every other Sakura art has people bashing her compared to any other heroine.

And Tumblr, my god, it's hard enough being a Sakura supporter, let alone ship NS/SS as well. Every anti-blog I ever seen is pro-uchiha rebellion/ anti-leaf. I really hate the one post on how SK,NS,SNS and other shippers are againts NH/SS, because it's not true at all. I meet plenty of SK shippers who are pro-NH/ anti-Sakura, SNS shippers (not SNS/NS shippers, just SNS) only support NS (not SK) because all we have in common was not being canon; SNS believed that Naruto is bisexual, and Sasuke is gay for only Naruto, which why they never cared about NS/NH as long as Sasuke is single, NH/SS only confirmed that they are straight and The Last completely erased SNS's bond which is why they hate NH, so if the Last didn't exist they probably wouldn't have cared if NH was canon and only focus on SS/ Sakura specifically. And there are even NS shippers who are anti-Sakura/SS. Point? Not even the anti-fandom are together. We are just as divided as NH/SS. But the only thing. based on my experience, that the anti-fandom has in common was that Sakura is the worst character in the series, out of everything. I never meet a fandom that who put there hate on one single character, and I'm just freakin surprised and shock. They blame her for Neji, Hinata, Naruto, Sasuke, Obito, Gaiden, The Last. The anti-Sakura drawings are the most vile and disturbing. There is anti-Hinata, but not as much. And it's rare to see anti-Naruto/Sasuke. People who are anti-Hinata wanted Hinata to change the Huugya  system but people who are anti-Sakura just wanted her dead or off the series, only NS/SS wanted her to be a strong medical ninja. People bash Sakura for being "addicted" to Sasuke, but one would literally have to search for the Hinata being "pitied". Gaiden, was created because Kishi said people question about SS's kid, but which character was shat on? When gaiden camed out there was a post on how Sakura deserved better, which had over a thousand notes by SS/NS shippers, but then there was an anti-Sakura post on how Sakura was asking for it and that Sasuke was the victim and that had over 6,000 notes and counting (I saw that post last week from and SNS mutual). 

The Sakura had is just sad, I've never seen a character so hated, and what's worst is that we are slowly loosing pro-Sakura supporters from NS/SS. SS are becoming pro-Hinata or softening up to NH more (shipping it more), and we alreadly lost a good amount of NS after the ending, alot of NS don't really want to support fanon Sakura (not everyone likes fanon because of contracting opinions on how they want characters to be, some left because a lot of NS focused on Shinachiku, and not every NS shipper like him, but he's very popular and their own OC wasn't getting enough attention, so they moved on) , nor endure "canon" so they dropped her completely. More and more people are softening up to Hinata. Have you seen the last Studio Perriot releases? They released an bunch if NH Family/Hinata posters during Jump Festa because of popularity, as well as Sasuke and Kakashi/ Bolt and Sarada posters. No mention of Sakura at all. It's getting to the point where Sakura's popularity is not enough to promote then NH/SNS and Bolt. 

Anyway, I agree with you on the Sakura hate. 

Hello, Hello, Hello!  :argh:

#11 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 13 January 2016 - 02:13 PM

And the anti-enders? What about the anti-enders who seem to just hate just to hate now? The series is one thing, the fandom is another.

Well with them they are all just angry right now with what's been done and with Naruto being milked like it is they can let their anger go plus with Pro-enders bugging them, trust me I have had attacks on my Fanfic stories syaing kill Sakura and have Hinata be with Naruto, some even say they will kill my family.

I mean it why I stay here on H&E DA has NS art and they are safe as they do good work for NaruSaku, but you will just have hatters man that are pissed off right now all thanks to Kishi brainless way of thinking.

I mean I just wish I could tell you something positive. I wish I could tell you something good. But this is the Naruto fandom. The only options are moving on from the series or endure all of this you're receiving until the series end. Sadly, there is no better option.

#12 NeonRanger

NeonRanger

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Writing, Criminal Minds and other Drama television. I like anime/ manga too.

Posted 13 January 2016 - 02:27 PM

There was always that small group of a-holes in fandoms, but now the whole fandom is made up of nothing more than toxic people with the minority being actual respectable people.

It pretty much is a lie now because we don't know what the truth is. The question that need to be asked and answered...are not. All anybody talks about is pairings and why they happened. It is a lie because Kishimoto won't be straight with people for whatever reason. It is a lie because obviously the story was going one way and then change to suit another and not sure where it actually was decided and changed. Each interview tells a different story and a different perspective.

It's a lie...and no, it is not taking it too far. Unless Kishimoto wants to actual own up and speak the truth, then all we have is lies.

The fandom is one huge lie. The fandom doesn't like the story or the characters. All they care about is what they wanted, not what is there. They live in denial day after day believing that their idea of the canon is truth while the real canon is not even close. Like I said, just take example of all the SS art that has them being romantic and compare that to the ACTUAL CANON STORY. They are not even the same thing. They don't depict the same thing and even in AUs written by Kishimoto himself is not even the same thing.

The only way Sasuke is a loving person to anyone is in a universe made only by the pro-Sasuke fans out there. Everyone else showcases Sasuke as a heartless bastard.

Either accept it...or don't, but it doesn't mean it isn't true.

That's why Sasuke is the most popular character in Japan and especially in the west. In Japan, he is a typical transitional japanese, not including his personality, compered to Naruto. 

In the west, Sasuke is popular because he's a douchebag. Go to the pro-Sasuke posts on tumblr or in forums. He talks kitten, and people like him for that.

Naruto is more popular than Sasuke though, because he's kinder and a main character. Kakashi/Itachi has the same amount of popularity as Sasuke. They all have an anti-fanbase as well, but not compared to Sakura's. 

Sakura is a popular character, but it's decreasing, and the anti are the same amount compared to the pros. I assumed that the anti's are loud, but then you have knew people joining the anti-Sakura daily. You have more anti-S post compared to pros was well as more likes and reblogs. You also have YTbers that only keeps the Sakura hate strong. 

About the fandom, a lot of people only read Naruto for parings or favorite characters, they don't care about the plot. If they did, they you would't have this ending as well as NH/SNS/Bolt promotions.  

I don't think SS live in denial. I meet SS shippers who love the plot of Gaiden and says that this is canon SS, they only wished it was a bit more tragic. People where disappointed that Kishi isn't writing the bolt series so that should tell you something. 

#13 NeonRanger

NeonRanger

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 02:34 PM

Well with them they are all just angry right now with what's been done and with Naruto being milked like it is they can let their anger go plus with Pro-enders bugging them, trust me I have had attacks on my Fanfic stories syaing kill Sakura and have Hinata be with Naruto, some even say they will kill my family.

I mean it why I stay here on H&E DA has NS art and they are safe as they do good work for NaruSaku, but you will just have hatters man that are pissed off right now all thanks to Kishi brainless way of thinking.

I mean I just wish I could tell you something positive. I wish I could tell you something good. But this is the Naruto fandom. The only options are moving on from the series or endure all of this you're receiving until the series end. Sadly, there is no better option.

DA isn't welcoming for me. And the antis are reching to the point where they are just hating everything, which is why I unfollowed them. I will not force people to acknowledge NS tell them that it makes sense because 1) when I do, they only hate NS/Sakura more for some reason, and I really don't want that and 2) it's my opinion, sadly, and it goes on back to reason 1. 

I don't understand how SNS is healthier than NS, but okay. SNS is just as toxic as SS, but for some reason not only is it the most enpowering ship (if Kishi made it canon, it would change the shounen world), but it's the most healthiest and two-sided realtionship, according to SNS. 

Agree with last comment.

#14 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 13 January 2016 - 02:41 PM

I think most of the level-headed people left the fandom and moved onto other things after Naruto ended. They vented, they expressed their disappointment, they explained why and they said their piece and left...

We already know what's wrong with the pro-enders. They're all certainly in denial and the fact that they even like the ending a little shows that there's something wrong there. You're absolutely right. SS was never romantic or cute and just because they're 'married' (or at least call each other husband and wife) and have a child doesn't mean they're in love and/or have a romantic, loving relationship. Kishimoto has shown us nothing but the opposite. They had a kid but never kissed?? Red flags. Red flags everywhere.

And Naruto seems more interested in Team 7 than Hinata or his kids. Even as Hokage, we've seen nothing but unhappiness from him since chapter 700 and beyond. Not even "The Last" showed him to be happy. A genjitsu made him feel guilty over the fact that Hinata obsessed loved Naruto since she was too young to even know what love is and he turned into a spoiled, lying brat. To top it all off, it was basically Hinata's fantasy/fairytale. A disgusting one. That movie was all about Hinata and only Hinata. Not even about how Naruto 'fell in love' with her or apparently 'loved her all along'.  :ermm:

We never see Naruto's genuine, bright and happy smile he used to have before the ending and as a pre-ending Naruto fan, it breaks my heart.

I can understand the anti-enders more. I'm anti-ending myself and honestly, it's hard to look at the past without feeling hurt and upset. It's def difficult to do so since it tends to get stained with this horribad ending. You end up feeling things like "Look how great it was and then what it turns into" and "Because of this ending, these scenes don't have meaning anymore". Things like that. 

It's true they shouldn't hate on every little thing. Just the ending. That's what I try to do. But seeing Naruto and anything related to it (aside from here and NaruSaku) hurts. For me it just hurts. I saw a young (12-13?) girl wearing a Naruto shirt at my job and my heart/mood just dropped. It bothered me more to think that she likely accepted the ending and even 'liked' it. 

The ending still haunts me and it probably does so for the anti-ending people too. Bashing the series may be the way they vent.  :confused:

Still, I agree about how toxic the fandom on either side has gotten. That's why I just avoid it. (Except this place)

Edited by Moon_Girl, 13 January 2016 - 02:45 PM.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#15 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 02:46 PM

DA isn't welcoming for me. And the antis are reching to the point where they are just hating everything, which is why I unfollowed them. I will not force people to acknowledge NS tell them that it makes sense because 1) when I do, they only hate NS/Sakura more for some reason, and I really don't want that and 2) it's my opinion, sadly, and it goes on back to reason 1. 

I don't understand how SNS is healthier than NS, but okay. SNS is just as toxic as SS, but for some reason not only is it the most enpowering ship (if Kishi made it canon, it would change the shounen world), but it's the most healthiest and two-sided realtionship, according to SNS. 

Agree with last comment.

Ouch sorry to hear therer are some people who still do NaruSaku art just well not as much as before sadly, but there is this, which is done by Celious.

http://celious.devia...e-p20-583510242

with SNS I have no idea what they are thinking, somethimes I wish Naruto was never made or I could go back in time and make it myself.

thanks was thinking it when answering James and my friend on Fanfic NS 100 said it to me.

#16 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 03:09 PM

Then i guess I am one of the only few fans left in this crazy fandom who loves Sakura, loves NS, and thinks that Hinata and her fanbase are the root of all evil. I also think that Sasuke is still a brat and worthless...despite having more respect for him...and apparently I am the ONLY person here who actually like Obito as a character and think that his motives, while not justified, are somewhat understandable.

I guess maybe I am the only one who has ever lost something so precious to them that life...just loses meaning. No one else seems to understand that, but me. Maybe that is why I can understand Obito so much. In a way, I was just like him and I know how he feels.

Then I guess the Naruto fandom deserves to go to Hell and burn for all eternity....

Edited by James S Cassidy, 13 January 2016 - 03:14 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#17 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 03:36 PM

This my friend, is the real world. Keep in mind that we live in the age of the internet. And the internet gave the possibility to each person on this planet who has access to it; to express their opinions, their thoughts and their beliefs. Whether good or bad.

To quote Umberto Eco - "Social media gives legions of imbeciles the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community. Then they were quickly silenced, but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It’s the invasion of the idiots. The drama of the Internet is that it has promoted the village idiot to the bearer of truth"

While I'm all for freedom of speech and everyone should be allowed to voice their opinion. I do have to say that I know it sounds harsh but not everyone should be allowed to have access to the internet, to voice their opinions. Because their opinions could and/or might/will do harm to the rest of the world. Some things are better kept to yourself and out of society.

Edited by Nostradamus, 13 January 2016 - 03:42 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#18 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 03:59 PM

This my friend, is the real world.

No, that is the world of the internet. The real world is a lot more "friendly" (and I use this term loosely) because unlike the internet, you can't hide behind a keyboard.

Keep in mind that we live in the age of the internet. And the internet gave the possibility to each person on this planet who has access to it; to express their opinions, their thoughts and their beliefs. Whether good or bad.

To quote Umberto Eco - "Social media gives legions of imbeciles the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community. Then they were quickly silenced, but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It’s the invasion of the idiots. The drama of the Internet is that it has promoted the village idiot to the bearer of truth"

While I'm all for freedom of speech and everyone should be allowed to voice their opinion. I do have to say that I know it sounds harsh but not everyone should be allowed to have access to the internet, to voice their opinions. Because their opinions could and/or might/will do harm to the rest of the world. Some things are better kept to yourself and out of society.

I think we have reached the dark ages again because this new generation is by far the most pathetic in the world.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 13 January 2016 - 03:59 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#19 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 04:13 PM

Then i guess I am one of the only few fans left in this crazy fandom who loves Sakura, loves NS, and thinks that Hinata and her fanbase are the root of all evil. I also think that Sasuke is still a brat and worthless...despite having more respect for him...and apparently I am the ONLY person here who actually like Obito as a character and think that his motives, while not justified, are somewhat understandable.

I guess maybe I am the only one who has ever lost something so precious to them that life...just loses meaning. No one else seems to understand that, but me. Maybe that is why I can understand Obito so much. In a way, I was just like him and I know how he feels.

Then I guess the Naruto fandom deserves to go to Hell and burn for all eternity....

Well I will always love Sakura nothing will ever change that and I mean nothing I shall always hate Hinata as that girl makes me so made mad, but I Like you hate Sasuke just as much as Hinata and wish that both had been killed in a very nasty way, I know too much but that shoiws just how much that I hate them and their fans thinking that they got what they should have.

Remember many if not alkl NH fans hate Naruto and just wanted Hinata to be happy Koshji is one even even says he like Hinat way more than Naruto, so it goes to show they only care about Hinata and not Naruto.

As for Obito well I like him do I wish that he killed Hinata you bet I do, I mean I know if I lost my family and we are all close we all love each other unlike Hinata whoi gives no kittens on her own Family just dreaming when she get kittened by Naruto. I mean if I lost my family and the one I love I would be like Obito. Its just peopel like that man have no idea what lose is like and think they know better.

I mean I hate when people say that Obito should have just got over it and yet Sasuke gets a kittening free pass no that is not how life works Sasuke was a kitten who back-stabbed everyone Obito didn't keep doing that, so I think people like that have an odd way of things true he did wrong but we all have to remember we are all capable of doing evil things.

as the Joker said "All it takes is one bad day to make a good man do evil things."

well you would like to hear other fandoms are not fans of the pro-enders some were kicked of a pokemon sight.

#20 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 04:25 PM

As for Obito well I like him do I wish that he killed Hinata you bet I do, I mean I know if I lost my family and we are all close we all love each other unlike Hinata whoi gives no kittens on her own Family just dreaming when she get kittened by Naruto. I mean if I lost my family and the one I love I would be like Obito. Its just peopel like that man have no idea what lose is like and think they know better.

I don;t want Hinata to die....I just wanted her to move on from Naruto. It wasn't supposed to be about her. It's "Naruto the Manga" not "Hinata the Manga," but that is what it eventually it became....and I just feel so alone now.

I loved Obito as a character. He was...I don't know, I just liked the way he was. His motives weren't much different than others, but after he realized what he had done...and seeing how he took everything for granted...it reminded me of Doc Ock from Spider-Man 2. "I will not die a monster," and he even took on Madara without flinching despite so many other scared kittenless.

Admittedly, the TNJ scene with him and Naruto was pretty lame, but that's because it was done so poorly where Naruto doesn't look like he knows what he is talking about. There are so many ways Naruto could have showed him other than what he did. People hate the "coolest guy" line, but whatever. I hate the fact that Naruto was so gay for Sasuke that he was willingly going to let go of everyone and everything just because "Saskeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhh."

And despite how bad people say Obito was...he did something that not even Naruto could...he still loved Rin no matter what and never lied about his feelings. Something not even the "great and powerful emotional Naruto" did.

But I feel like I am the only one who sees this anymore. People so focused on the bad, they never see the good anymore.

I just feel alone in my thoughts now.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 13 January 2016 - 04:25 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users