• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 10 December 2015 - 09:21 PM

episode 441 returning home

Tsunade grouses about the end of Jiryias novel as Shizune brings her breakfast.

tsunade eats and begins to read part 2

the teams meet Minato who chastises them for breaking the rules but ultimately says they did good since no one was hurt and the mission ultimately was a success, the rookies all go to eat and discuss things except for Sasuke who leaves on his own,

Tsunade Minato and the third visits Jiraiya in the hospital where hes recovering from the wounds suffered at narutos hands. he reveals that he confronted orochimaru and discovered that he was involved in the recent incident

Minato goes to confron the Uchiha about the recent coupe that was averted and to work with them on the root of the problem that lead to the coup attempt in the first place.

Fugaku chastises Sasuke about not following the rules and says Itachi would have done better. itachi walks in at that moment and reports something Sasuke excuses himself.

the rookies all eat at the bbq place they speak about the village blowing up and most agree if they see team jiriay again they'll get payback for the village being destroyed.

Sasuke and itachi talk about how the uchiha are in a precarious spot, their coupe failed but they did force some conessions from Minato. itahci reminds sasuke that they are the future of the uchiha and need to be strong to insure the clans future.

Sasuke then goes to Kakashi and asks to leanr chidori so he can become stronger.

Naruto learns this and goes to Jiraiya demanding to learn a new jutsu as well.

Sasuke trains hard at cidori with kakashi. when hes confronted by Naruto who tells him hes starting a new training as well. Sasuke tells him he stil doesn't acknowledge him and doesn't think of him as a rival, Naruto vows to make him take those words back.

itachi and teama suma watch Sasuke train. itachi remembers talking to the Hokage about the promises made to the uchiha and thanks Minato for keeping them best he can. Minato reveals Jiriayas prophecy about a chosen child, and says he wants to leave a peaceful village to the future generatons.

Sasuke after calling it a day with kakashi walks home and sees Naruto training with Minato and jiraiya. Minato tells Naruto that rasengan is just a foundation jutsu and can evolve to be more. Sasuke is shaken and walks home. fugaku doesn't seem interested when Ssuke tells him hes working ona  new jutsu.

Sasuke works hard and s​eems to master chidori but remembering Naruto and swearing he wont fall behind Naruto he asks kakashi if chidori can evolve, Kakahsi tells him it will be difficult because of their low chakra reserves.

nex​t expisode looks to set off a real rivaly with Sasuke and Naruto

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#2 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 09:27 PM

So that's why people are pissed because of these fillers.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#3 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 09:45 PM

How did we shift focus from something that should have covered in the manga to repeating the manga formula?

Also, once I saw part 2 written, the first thing I believe came in everyone's mind:

WHY IS THERE A PART 2?!?!?!

#4 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 09:54 PM

Did SP base in a good naruto fanfic in this episode?

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#5 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 10 December 2015 - 10:16 PM

meh maybe little tsujir action, little NaruIno little NaruSaku little Nh all sort sof shenanigans.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#6 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 10:41 PM

So that's why people are pissed because of these fillers.

Why?

#7 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 10:51 PM

Why?

Because of how stupid and uses these fillers are. For the last couple of months ever since the fillers started I've been reading what people have been saying about them. And almost all of the comments are negative comments. People complaining how pointless these fillers are, how it has nothing to do with the manga, how they are ruining Naruto, etc.  And the only positive ones are people responding back to the ones complaining, telling them that when the fillers are over they are going to complain that Naruto is over.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#8 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 11:11 PM

Because of how stupid and uses these fillers are. For the last couple of months ever since the fillers started I've been reading what people have been saying about them. And almost all of the comments are negative comments. People complaining how pointless these fillers are, how it has nothing to do with the manga, how they are ruining Naruto, etc.  And the only positive ones are people responding back to the ones complaining, telling them that when the fillers are over they are going to complain that Naruto is over.

Plus Studio Pierrot is milking the series to get back those that were lost thanks to the ending and The Last to make the money they have failed to really get from the "brilliant" strategy of messing up the story so badly.

#9 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 11:16 PM

it seems like they're trying to rewrite the WHOLE series...every writer has his/her own fanfic/version filler.it's not even a series anymore it's a collection of fanfiction.net fanfics' come to life!

#10 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 11:18 PM

it seems like they're trying to rewrite the WHOLE series...every writer has his/her own fanfic/version filler.it's not even a series anymore it's a collection of fanfiction.net fanfics' come to life!

Oh, my God, Star... X_X That's the last thing we need; SP screwing the pooch more so...

#11 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 11 December 2015 - 01:15 AM

lol wouldn't be shocked at this man I mean its something that SP would do after all and we know what they would look for as well, fics with NH and SS and how to fill it in to show that this mess was planned from the start.

You know what I wish that the old anime manga entertainment did the anime of Naruto I mean I think they did very good anime and I hope at least they wouldn't kitten with the manag.

#12 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 01:25 AM

Man, SP really have Kintama to pull this stunt...

#13 Dexter

Dexter

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 01:51 AM

I'm about 90% sure they're setting this filler up so Naruto can marry Sakura in the end

Probably another retarded attempt SP's making to win back NS fans along with the BoruSarad pairing....cuz yeah that definitely wasn't going to piss us off more. 

#14 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 01:58 AM

I'm about 90% sure they're setting this filler up so Naruto can marry Sakura in the end

Probably another retarded attempt SP's making to win back NS fans along with the BoruSarad pairing....cuz yeah that definitely wasn't going to piss us off more. 

Sp is bias toward Hinata thus they ship nh.
So NS will not happen in the end.

They will be create Filler for nh in order to flash out the ship.

#15 Dexter

Dexter

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 02:02 AM

Sp is bias toward Hinata thus they ship nh.
So NS will not happen in the end.

They will be create Filler for nh in order to flash out the ship.

1. You completely missed the point of what I said as usual

2. SP are biased towards NS moments (They usually go with these than NH moments) they just like Hinata, NH not so much....that's just the only thing Hinata has going for her.

3. Re-read the context of my statement....They would do this to pander to NS fans as in "here you go now leave us alone" same they did with the BurritoxSalad pairing

4. Read the comments more carefully next time because talking with you is legitimately getting more and more frustrating...

#16 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 02:10 AM

@dexter
I'm sorry if talking to me make you frustrate, I never meant to be like that.

Just because some staff is NS fan, doesn't mean the entire studio support it.
The last is Hinata the movie. That thing happen in order to legitimate nh.

I don't reply your paragraph because I don't think they would do something like that. I mean kishi already forsaken us, why would sp with their love to Hinata will change thing for NS?

#17 Dexter

Dexter

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 02:12 AM

@dexter
I'm sorry if talking to me make you frustrate, I never meant to be like that.

Just because some staff is NS fan, doesn't mean the entire studio support it.
The last is Hinata the movie. That thing happen in order to legitimate nh.

I don't reply your paragraph because I don't think they would do something like that. I mean kishi already forsaken us, why would sp with their love to Hinata will change thing for NS?

That kind of reasoning is stupid for two reasons

1. Half of the staff is pro NS (i'd wager more than half considering all the NS fillers)

2. The fact that they'd make an NS ending a dream to appease us doesn't contradict them being NH fans if anything it supports it...

#18 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 07:26 AM

I don't get what you're saying

You mean the naruto from genjutsu world of tsunade marry sakura ?

#19 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 09:36 AM

That kind of reasoning is stupid for two reasons

1. Half of the staff is pro NS (i'd wager more than half considering all the NS fillers)

2. The fact that they'd make an NS ending a dream to appease us doesn't contradict them being NH fans if anything it supports it...

Some SP writer indeed NS, they maybe can give another NS fan-service.

#20 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 11 December 2015 - 09:36 AM

Okay. I need some clarification. Did Sakura fangirl over Sasuke in Tsunade's dream, or just inside of Jiraiya's book? 

Possible. I haven't heard any NH in this filler, I haven't heard SS for nearly 5 episodes.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users