19 replies to this topic

#1 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 01:42 AM

Looking out my bedroom window right now, and all I see is the apocalypse. I have never seen a more eerie looking storm before in my life. Someone somewhere REALLY pissed mother Nature off today. So thanks ya jerk. Thanks a lot. 

#2 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 03:58 PM

Don't have to worry too much about tornado's where I am. Flooding is local whether problem and its that time of year again. 

#3 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 05:40 PM

Don't have to worry too much about tornado's where I am. Flooding is local whether problem and its that time of year again. 

Mother Nature's a bi...

Actually, I'm not gonna finish that. 

#4 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 05:45 PM

Still waiting for some cold in Houston. 

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#5 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 05:51 PM

Still waiting for some cold in Houston. 

...is that even a thing? What passes for cold in Houston? 

#6 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 06:14 PM

...is that even a thing? What passes for cold in Houston? 

This time of year or generally?

Houston is extremely humid, but cold even in winter would be below 50. This time of year...around 70?

#7 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 06:21 PM

This time of year or generally?

Houston is extremely humid, but cold even in winter would be below 50. This time of year...around 70?

Last December I didn't put a jacket in Christmas was hot. I remember in 2004 was my first and possible last to see snow. Even the TV one time the weather guy show the status of the weather in Celsiu XD 

#8 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 06:25 PM

Below 50? That's nothing. 

I think the weather's broke in Oklahoma, though. Earlier this week I was wearing a jacket in May. MAY of all months. Then we had 90 degree weather in February...... what's up with that?

#9 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 06:49 PM

Last December I didn't put a jacket in Christmas was hot. I remember in 2004 was my first and possible last to see snow. Even the TV one time the weather guy show the status of the weather in Celsiu XD 

My mother is from Canada. I remember when we went up there and they complained about hot it was when it reached the 80's in July. It;s not unusual for it be near 100 in June and September where I live. Of course, they are familiar sub-zero temps. Several feet of snow on the ground when I went up there in mid march one year. 

#10 BlackBird19

BlackBird19

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts
  • Interests:USMC,
    baseball,
    football,
    hockey,
    Music(all kinds),
    and manga.

Posted 29 May 2016 - 08:10 AM

Sounds like you live in south central Texas like me. After near five years of drought we seem to flood every few months for the last year and a half.

#11 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 02:53 PM

Sounds like you live in south central Texas like me. After near five years of drought we seem to flood every few months for the last year and a half.

You're right, I do.

#12 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 30 May 2016 - 08:36 PM

Horry for flooding ugh and lots of rain ;) in my area thank god for no tornados
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#13 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 12:49 AM

Horry for flooding ugh and lots of rain ;) in my area thank god for no tornados

If you're still where I think you are, you get it worse than we do because of the bay and the Gulf of Mexico. And the air in South-Central is much drier. But there are a number of rivers that run between Waco and San Antonino and some in the adjacent hill country. They all flood and it doesn't take much for that to happen. The Hays County (San Marcos) area in particular has just been getting clobbered.

#14 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

anti Allurance

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 31 May 2016 - 10:37 AM

If you're still where I think you are, you get it worse than we do because of the bay and the Gulf of Mexico. And the air in South-Central is much drier. But there are a number of rivers that run between Waco and San Antonino and some in the adjacent hill country. They all flood and it doesn't take much for that to happen. The Hays County (San Marcos) area in particular has just been getting clobbered.

oh great I'm in Harris county /:
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.

#15 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 12:00 AM

I hear the Brazos has reach 54 feet over in Ft. Bend County. I think they said Richmond, specifically. And more on the way as South Central is getting creamed again this week.

#16 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 12:47 AM

I am in Harris County too.

#17 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Anime/Manga - Gaming

anti Allurance

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)

Posted 01 June 2016 - 08:08 PM

I am in Harris County too.

Cool which part I'm in Humble :)

#18 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Anime/Manga - Gaming

anti Allurance

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)

Posted 01 June 2016 - 08:09 PM

I hear the Brazos has reach 54 feet over in Ft. Bend County. I think they said Richmond, specifically. And more on the way as South Central is getting creamed again this week.

Thanks for the info I'm in humble the highest point and we actually just go down to the river just to see the flooding above the bridge, since it hasn't happened since 94.

#19 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 08:45 PM

Cool which part I'm in Humble :)

Clear Lake

#20 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 03 June 2016 - 02:05 PM

Meanwhile, the weather here in Georgia is just killing me. It's just too hot. For someone who used to live in a colder region, I still can't get used to the transition.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users