Close
Photo

Sakura; Naruto's Girlfriend

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
120 replies to this topic

Poll: you think he's joking? (132 member(s) have cast votes)

vote here

1. Naahhh, naruto was just joking, he just said it to make his dad laugh! (6 votes [4.55%])

Percentage of vote: 4.55%

2. Yes, I think naruto was serious (126 votes [95.45%])

Percentage of vote: 95.45%

Vote

#81 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 01:48 PM

It was a small joke but it could be more around that if he thinks of Sakura being his girlfriend, he would be thrilled by it. Aka he likes the idea cause he loves her. In any case for those who debate over this, we will just need to wait for more interaction after this for their clarification they want on Naruto loving Sakura.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#82 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 01:59 PM

yeah it would be interesting when they animate the scene and the big question pops up we see Sakura blush a bit and stammer and Naruto cuts in. Something harder to catch in the manga.

#83 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 03 August 2013 - 02:04 PM

I wonder what Sakura would of said. :smug:

Haha, well I think she'd start studdering and blushing and minato would probably understand. Although what kishimoto did was the best route. He made minato intorduce himself to sakura, and get to know her, now sakura knows that hes narutos dad and no one else of the alliance knows except for team 7. Not only that but he thanked her and asked her if shes narutos kanojo, and instead of making her answer he made naruto answer instead so he can be the one to let his father know, not only that but sakura did a head butt and told him to save his energy and we got an official confirmation from minato that shes like kushina, the japanese and many of the westerners already know that naruto and sakura have got a thing going on and that sakura is kushina 2.0. It just had to be manga material, not only that but minato told her to take care of his son. Or in other words "I leave my son in your capable hands" and naruto retorted back in a cute mannee, basically they had a little couple argument, but then we saw them continuing their conversation casually about what happened which half the conversation was off panel. And its nothing new since kishimoto makes alot of off panel scenes many times. Kudos kishimoto. Just whst id expect :thumb:

Ps
....Fool...are you serious with that manga panel on your sig? :wot: hinata is an insignificant side character dude.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#84 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 02:04 PM

yeah it would be interesting when they animate the scene and the big question pops up we see Sakura blush a bit and stammer and Naruto cuts in. Something harder to catch in the manga.

Yeah, I bet anime will take advantage of it. I remember the hug scene have her blushed after the hug was over.

#85 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 02:49 PM

Yeah, I bet anime will take advantage of it. I remember the hug scene have her blushed after the hug was over.

I agree. I'm pretty sure a blush or some sign of her tsundere will show when he ask the question. :wub:

....Fool...are you serious with that manga panel on your sig? :wot: hinata is an insignificant side character dude.

Don't worry. I'm just having fun because I really like SasuHina. I know it isn't a SasuHina moment. That's why I put the three excited faces below it. :P

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 03 August 2013 - 02:49 PM.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#86 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 03 August 2013 - 02:51 PM

I agree. I'm pretty sure a blush or some sign of her tsundere will show when he ask the question. :wub:

Don't worry. I'm just having fun because I really like SasuHina. I know it isn't a SasuHina moment. That's why I put the three excited faces below it. :P

While we`re at it. You wouldn`t happen to have a NaruIno pannel on hand would you?

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#87 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 03:02 PM

While we`re at it. You wouldn`t happen to have a NaruIno pannel on hand would you?

I'll message it to you.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#88 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 09 August 2013 - 02:27 AM

I think Naruto was dead a** serious . He said it with confidence while Sakura was right there . Sakura hit him for talking too much while she was healing him . Naruto would never lie on the girl he loves like that unless he truly believe it to be true and he feel like Sakura chan is okay with it . This a mature Naruto we  are talking about the Naruto that told sakura , making jokes about love and relationships isn't funny .  , not , the 12 year old one that made jokes and pranks back in part 1 and not to mention Sakura hit him at that time for lying .  

Posted Image

#89 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:13 PM

I dont get why Hinata said Sasuke was smiling, he's not smiling.

Sasuke can be, sad, sick, crying, indiferent, but he's not smiling definitively not.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 21 August 2013 - 04:14 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#90 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:25 AM

I dont get why Hinata said Sasuke was smiling, he's not smiling.

Sasuke can be, sad, sick, crying, indiferent, but he's not smiling definitively not.

I don't get it either :sweat: , his smile shows lack of happiness but something else ...

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#91 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:37 AM

I don't get it either :sweat: , his smile shows lack of happiness but something else ...

it was more like he had something sick and sadistic planned already . 

Posted Image

#92 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:57 PM

When and how can naruto fall in love with sakura?

#93 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:49 PM

When and how can naruto fall in love with sakura?

what .?

Posted Image

#94 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:33 PM

he wasn't playing around why would he play around with that

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

#95 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:52 PM

Naruto himself wasn't joking. However Sakura's tsundere reaction afterwards was comedic relief. Hence, people thinking that the whole scene was a joke.

But to answer your question, no, Naruto wasn't joking. 

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#96 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:54 PM

Why I get the feeling that this moment for Minato would be brought up, like "Naruto, your girlfriend is helping." Minato doesn't know her name or at least I don't think so. That and there's a reason for that moment to happen besides our amusement. And no, Naruto wasn't joking.

#97 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:59 PM

Naruto wasn't joking . Naruto put on a specific face everytime he jokes around also .  Naruto looked dead ass and he wanted to choose his words carefully something I've never seen him do . 

Posted Image

#98 awesome sauce dude

awesome sauce dude

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:03 AM

Naruto was joking about them being in a relationship but wasn't joking about his feelings towards Sakura and wanting her to be his girlfriend. He would joke about them being in a relationship but will not joke or lie about having feelings for Sakura. So was he joking, yes about them being in a relationship, was he joking about having feelings for sakura, no he was serious. That's why he said yes because he wants her to be his girlfriend, but was joking because he knew it isn't true

#99 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:01 AM

Naruto was joking about them being in a relationship but wasn't joking about his feelings towards Sakura and wanting her to be his girlfriend. He would joke about them being in a relationship but will not joke or lie about having feelings for Sakura. So was he joking, yes about them being in a relationship, was he joking about having feelings for sakura, no he was serious. That's why he said yes because he wants her to be his girlfriend, but was joking because he knew it isn't true

That sounds rather convoluted. I don't think Kishi was aiming for the readers to have such a long chain of thought when he showed the chapter.

What I got from it is that Naruto is aware that his relationship with Sakura is beyond friendship, but since things haven't been cleared up between them he can't answer with a simple "yes" so that's why he adds the "something like that".

Remember that when Minato asked the question Naruto actually took some seconds to think about it and then answered with a straight face. That's not how you draw a person that talks in a joking manner.

I also think Sakura is aware that her relationship with Naruto is already beyond simple friendship, but since they haven't solved their issues she'd rather Naruto not bring up the subject to other people and that's why she got mad at him and told him to not talk. Remember that Sakura at no point denied Naruto's answer.

Edited by redragon88, 21 October 2013 - 10:04 AM.

#100 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:43 AM

What's important is not the joke (or call it wathever you want), it's Minato's commentary. He sees Kushina in Sakura. We all remember very well that flashback where Kushina wants her son to be with a girl like her. Minato saw this girl with his own eyes. Sakura was chosen to meet Minato, not Hinata. (THIS IS NOT A COINCIDENCE)

Was Naruto joking? I don't know. Was he joking in first part when Konohamaru was asking him if she was his girlfriend?

Maybe, maybe not, but even if it was a joke, this shows that Naruto loves Sakura for real...

Edited by Sojobo, 21 October 2013 - 10:45 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users