22 replies to this topic

#21 Recompense

Recompense

Shameful Member of the YEAR!!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 05:01 AM

My god. I'm going to put this in terms that you can understand, because explanations don't seem to get through those kittening blinders you've got strapped over your eyes.

I am not the evil man here. I am not the instigator of this. I'm not even the one who broke our friendship. You come out, you whine and b*tch to anybody who will listen about how I'm clearly a dumb bastard for calling you "rude names". HA. You misunderstand. I've had it. I'm done. You come to these people and you share with them your shallow self. Your happy-go-lucky exterior that made me first want to know you better. Yes. As far as any of these hundreds of people should be concerned, you're a wonderful leader of their merry little troupe.

But you and I know better, don't we? SHE knows better, doesn't she? That's what drives you mad, doesn't it? She and I and you all understand what you really are. When you peel away that warm and cuddly exterior and look at who you really are, you're just a pit. A hole. A void. You take and take and take from others and still want more. I trusted you, as my friend. I understood what you were, I understood that you were really a terrible excuse for a human being, but I overlooked it. I valued our friendship, as corny as it might sound. The four of us. You were a part of my second family. The group of people that I would talk with every night. Every. Single. Night. I bared my soul to you, and you bared yours to me. And then what did you do?

You brought other people in. You took outsiders and brought them into the area where I was finally settling in and finding reliable. You shattered that reliability three times, before I spoke up. Before I took the issue up with you. You were not apologetic. You didn't understand Why I was angry. To you, we were not enough. You needed more. More people had to be included. You were not content.

On that day, you gave me your word that you would not bring in more outsiders without talking to me about it. And for several months, things were good. You regretted adding several of them, and that made me happy. Happy that maybe you had learned your lesson. Happy that maybe you understood. But no. Several months later, you added yet another outsider.

I must explain my rage yet again, because maybe you still don't quite get it, do you? You think this is just me being pissy. No. This is the One thing I thought you were good for. The one shining point For you and not against you. Remember the List? The entire thing was counterbalanced by the naive belief that you would keep your word. And then you broke it.

I confronted you about it. I asked you why? Why did you do it?

"Because I wanted to"

That was a summary of your response, because that was how you explained yourself. You said sorry. You said you were completely apologetic. Hey, fun fact, I've dealt with enough children to know when someone is saying sorry just to get out of trouble. You said sorry to make me drop the matter. You didn't believe you'd done anything wrong. You didn't believe that any decision you ever make can be criticized by anyone but you.

STOP LYING TO YOURSELF >:C

I know you are. Right now. You're muttering excuses under your breath right now. STOP. let me finish.

after you broke your word, I attempted to ignore you. I didn't mind when you played with us, and tried to act like nothing was wrong. I TRIED, damnit. And then you started a new argument with Her. no, not an argument, a Drama. You make a lot of those, y'know? And in my rage at the complete stupidity of the drama you'd made for no reason, and in doing so had hurt the feelings of one of my friends, I wrote you a massive rant. I listed my reasons for hating you. And at the end I left you a simplified version, a Tl;dr for you to easily understand what I was saying. And what did you do? You quoted me. But not any of the many many many arguments I'd made in the many paragraphs before, OH NO! That might paint you in a poor light!

No. You quoted my statement of "you parasitic, emotional, stupid, poor excuse for a human being."

Well done! You have succesfully mis-represented me to all of the mindless peons only too eager to offer you meaningless gestures of comfort!

But I hope that now, now those of them who realize who you are, I hope they make the same realization and the same decision as I have, and get the hell away from you before you begin this endless cycle anew.

Good Day to you, Madam.
I'm just sitting here. Wondering what it'd be like To be with you.

#22 Zatren6

Zatren6

y

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Hockey, Drawing (even though I suck something awful), Photography, Video Games, etc.

Posted 28 July 2009 - 05:19 AM

QUOTE (Recompense @ Jul 28 2009, 01:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My god. I'm going to put this in terms that you can understand, because explanations don't seem to get through those kittening blinders you've got strapped over your eyes.

I am not the evil man here. I am not the instigator of this. I'm not even the one who broke our friendship. You come out, you whine and b*tch to anybody who will listen about how I'm clearly a dumb bastard for calling you "rude names". HA. You misunderstand. I've had it. I'm done. You come to these people and you share with them your shallow self. Your happy-go-lucky exterior that made me first want to know you better. Yes. As far as any of these hundreds of people should be concerned, you're a wonderful leader of their merry little troupe.

But you and I know better, don't we? SHE knows better, doesn't she? That's what drives you mad, doesn't it? She and I and you all understand what you really are. When you peel away that warm and cuddly exterior and look at who you really are, you're just a pit. A hole. A void. You take and take and take from others and still want more. I trusted you, as my friend. I understood what you were, I understood that you were really a terrible excuse for a human being, but I overlooked it. I valued our friendship, as corny as it might sound. The four of us. You were a part of my second family. The group of people that I would talk with every night. Every. Single. Night. I bared my soul to you, and you bared yours to me. And then what did you do?

You brought other people in. You took outsiders and brought them into the area where I was finally settling in and finding reliable. You shattered that reliability three times, before I spoke up. Before I took the issue up with you. You were not apologetic. You didn't understand Why I was angry. To you, we were not enough. You needed more. More people had to be included. You were not content.

On that day, you gave me your word that you would not bring in more outsiders without talking to me about it. And for several months, things were good. You regretted adding several of them, and that made me happy. Happy that maybe you had learned your lesson. Happy that maybe you understood. But no. Several months later, you added yet another outsider.

I must explain my rage yet again, because maybe you still don't quite get it, do you? You think this is just me being pissy. No. This is the One thing I thought you were good for. The one shining point For you and not against you. Remember the List? The entire thing was counterbalanced by the naive belief that you would keep your word. And then you broke it.

I confronted you about it. I asked you why? Why did you do it?

"Because I wanted to"

That was a summary of your response, because that was how you explained yourself. You said sorry. You said you were completely apologetic. Hey, fun fact, I've dealt with enough children to know when someone is saying sorry just to get out of trouble. You said sorry to make me drop the matter. You didn't believe you'd done anything wrong. You didn't believe that any decision you ever make can be criticized by anyone but you.

STOP LYING TO YOURSELF >:C

I know you are. Right now. You're muttering excuses under your breath right now. STOP. let me finish.

after you broke your word, I attempted to ignore you. I didn't mind when you played with us, and tried to act like nothing was wrong. I TRIED, damnit. And then you started a new argument with Her. no, not an argument, a Drama. You make a lot of those, y'know? And in my rage at the complete stupidity of the drama you'd made for no reason, and in doing so had hurt the feelings of one of my friends, I wrote you a massive rant. I listed my reasons for hating you. And at the end I left you a simplified version, a Tl;dr for you to easily understand what I was saying. And what did you do? You quoted me. But not any of the many many many arguments I'd made in the many paragraphs before, OH NO! That might paint you in a poor light!

No. You quoted my statement of "you parasitic, emotional, stupid, poor excuse for a human being."

Well done! You have succesfully mis-represented me to all of the mindless peons only too eager to offer you meaningless gestures of comfort!

But I hope that now, now those of them who realize who you are, I hope they make the same realization and the same decision as I have, and get the hell away from you before you begin this endless cycle anew.

Good Day to you, Madam.

o_o I dunno what its about (if its forum stuff I guess I don't read enough XD) but good for you for letting it all out! =D

#23 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

Sun Tzu said whaaaaaaaaat?

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:Your mother.

Posted 28 July 2009 - 02:11 PM

QUOTE (Recompense @ Jul 28 2009, 06:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Several months later, you added yet another outsider.

Teehee. <333 I love you too sugar bunny.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users