8 replies to this topic

#1 Anewhope2

Anewhope2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 10:46 PM

Welcome to the inside of Kevin's mind! I'll be telling you guys what life is like for me outside of the inter web.

And Believe me.. it ain't pretty!

One word that describes me:

Seriously unserious! lol.

I will also be blogging about school! <----- I have something to tell you about that... I'm not the toast of school. Man i can't even make one friend there... I live a pretty sedentary lifestyle.

I DEVOTE MY LIFE TO ART!!

I'm usually keep things to myself, and i usually act like there isn't anything wrong. I'm just a cool and calm person.

Now...

How about we get this blog started!

Starting on the next post!

#2 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 15 November 2008 - 11:50 AM

QUOTE (Anewhope2 @ Nov 14 2008, 05:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now...

How about we get this blog started!

Starting on the next post!

Looking forward to it happy.gif

#3 Anewhope2

Anewhope2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 04:20 AM

Week of 11/10-11/16

Well, Let's just say six out of the seven days of the week were the worst days in a long while. It sucked beyond suckage, it broke new ground of suckdom.

Monday... someone on my bus cracked and started to beat up this one person who was agitating her. The one who's supplying the hurt is bipolar.. so... yeah. We had to pull over and the bus driver had to call the cops. For the record... i go to a therapuetic day school.. I have a hard time talking to people my own age. I have no social disorder or have a mental illness.. Yeah.

Tuesday... I had the day off! Still sucked though.. Just slept the whole day.

Wednesday... Umm I really had a tough day. I was at my geometry class (USELESS CLASS BTW) I had to answer this one question on the board.. At first i had the answer.. but then i doubted myself and started to hesitate.. i was sitting there frozen. Then after a while.. i just gave up on it. Then he revealed the answer.. AND I WAS RIGHT THE FIRST TIME AROUND! Oh man.. was i ever so pissed! I never felt like such an idiot in my entire life. Real gain in self esteem there (sarcasm)

Thursday... My parents owe me money... my dad was on disability and he got a settlement.. But checks haven't been cleared yet.. so about a month ago.. one of my greatest inspirations died; my bird Chico. But before he died, my parents took her to the vet.. and they had to borrow money from my checking account, and it was EXPENSIVE.. They sucked clean over $900. I was planning on spending the money for a very good cause; buy a new computer.. buy the new manga studio debut software.. and a brand new wacom tablet 9 X 12. The point is.. The bank said that the checks were going to be cleared on this day.. uhh no dice. So i was mad... but i was mad at the bank.. A holes to the end!

Friday... Not so bright either.. Study hall.. My worst nemesis.. See here this study hall is very strict.. they don't let people draw or read. I gave my case to the unreasonable humans, saying that i don't have any work to do.. but know what happened? They force me to do worksheets made by them! Uhhh, If i have free time.. shouldn't the activities should be decided by the person freely? These people aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.. DEE DEE DEE!

Saturday... N/A... Oh.. I think my parents are going to get a new hdtv. Hopefully..

Then sunday.. MOST TRIUMPHANT! I went to see the new James bond movie, it was pretty good. Then I got a brand new football at Sports authority, and i got the newest shonen jump, so i'm happy.

Probably tomorrow could be the one... Then let the fun officially begin!

#4 Anewhope2

Anewhope2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 02:24 AM

No more.. I've had enough. No matter what i do in the things i think i'm good at, it just never works out for me..

No one is giving me HELPFUL FEEDBACK, The tutorials on the web SUCK, I'm tired of it.. If god has destined me to be a loser, than so be it. I know god doesn't make junk, but the people make themselves junk. See the difference?

Really to tell you the truth, my future looks very bleak.. I feel helpless in a very deep hole that i just can't get out of...

sad.gif

#5 AsianGal2

AsianGal2

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:spend some quality time wit da family, hang out wit friends,sketch anime/manga,dance routine,snow-sled,surfing,swimming, wateva is fun, i'll do it...

Posted 03 January 2009 - 10:29 PM

so ur name is kevin right? huh.gif Don't wrry if u don't have many friends N ur not a loser..my life isn't that great 2..nobody's perfect right? mellow.gif

#6 Anewhope2

Anewhope2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 06:08 AM

QUOTE (AsianGal2 @ Jan 3 2009, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so ur name is kevin right? huh.gif Don't wrry if u don't have many friends N ur not a loser..my life isn't that great 2..nobody's perfect right? mellow.gif

Yeah. Nobody is, not really saying I am loser, it's just that I feel like one.

#7 Anewhope2

Anewhope2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 06:51 AM

I have a rant to dish out..

It's about Cartoon Network's decision to cut out Naruto and Toonami all together..

It seems like Naruto will have a new way to show their episodes for the time being since being cut out of the now Conformistic Cartoon Network. The interweb will be it's home for now or forever..

Well... what can you do if tv networks don't want you in their channels,

First of all, I LOVE ADULT SWIM! And I use to love Cartoon Network as a whole because of Toonami.. Now I dislike Cartoon Network, They don't even Deserve Adult Swim..

First you killed off Toonami, Now Naruto? What's next.. Adult swim? (Even though that's like more than half of it's total viewers)

Really, why can't cartoon network make a block for teens and older teens? Wait a minute, wasn't that toonami way back then, it was for older audiences. I always viewed anime as cartoons for older people. That's why we have anime, to appeal older audiences. But no, we have to cut you because we have to compete with other KID networks. but really, disney and Nickelodeon is really for younger audiences. Face it Cartoon Network, YOUR SO CALLED "KID" SHOWS SUCK TO HIGH HEAVEN!. If anything, your only making the situation worse by dirtying your name by making these shows that barely have entertainment value, Why not be the one network that doesn't conform to compete with disney and Nickelodeon and try to be successful with the programs you have and once had?

I'll tell you why they can't! To be the better network! Conforming is for the weak, it's really defeatism!

Yeah I know that Kids have parents, that really affects how Networks run with their programing, but really that's why we have the rating system. If your kid can't watch a show for it's content, it's called CHANGING THE CHANNEL! But then we have Latchkey kids,(Kids who are being raised by Television instead of their parents). But then we still have complainers, okay let me clarify something..

IT'S CALLED CARTOON NETWORK.. Does it say YOUNG CHILDREN'S CARTOON NETWORK? Does it say ADULT CARTOON NETWORK? NO IT'S JUST CALLED CARTOON NETWORK.. Cartoons can be and should be for kids and adults alike, now you're telling me that Adult Cartoons aren't cartoons at all? Now you're telling me that ANIME ISN'T CARTOONS TOO? It's Illogical!

GET IT TO YOUR THICK SKULLS, CARTOONS ARE NOT JUST FOR KIDS! I mean you do know, you have ADULT SWIM for god's sakes! SO... YOU REALLY HAVE NO EXCUSE TO CUT THESE SHOWS FROM YOUR NETWORK. These shows will not give you lesser views, quite the contrary.. It will give you more!

Or is there something far more sinister afoot?

Is it really Cartoon Discrimination?

Can it be that some of Cartoon Networks execs really hate anime just because of it's appearance or it's made by Japanese people? How can this be possible? What is this called? DISCRIMINATION! If discrimination is still going on, it's ridiculous then. Discrimination is wrong and immoral. Anyways.. What you are doing is wrong and shouldn't be done at all, IT'S CALLED "CENSORSHIP" also. Yeah there's the good censorship, and then there's bad censorship.. YOU MY FRIEND IS THE WRONG KIND OF CENSORSHIP. Every show in a network should get the same equal treatment, and should not be cut out because of it's appearance.

I really hope that's not the case..

But then.. Who cuts shows that are racking in tons of views each week? A Biggot perhaps? Or a nancy pansy conformist.

I say to hell with Cartoon Network, and bring in a new medium for viewership; THE INTERWEB!

That's all for now...

#8 Anewhope2

Anewhope2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 07:56 AM

Just a quick blog update, I have a facebook and stuff...

And for some reason, I'm playing yu-gi-oh again for some reason.... I have long periods of time where I don't even touch them, but then my curiosity struck me when I saw the new yugi duelist pack, and just like that I started to play again and I am a bit rusty, but I haven't played this for like 3 years... But I will own people again sooner or later.. Man I love playing this game, I'm going to receive an Exodia set and exoidus tomorrow. I know some people say it's lame but I like to play it.. It's fun.

Facebook: Search for Kevin Kennedy in Chicago Illinois network

#9 Anewhope2

Anewhope2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 05:27 PM

Okay some big news, I have worked the kinks out and a possible Narusaku doujinshi may come out in 2011.

And it's plot?

It's a crossover, not telling what it is yet.. but it's such a dynamite idea, it's really good.

Oh yeah a few notes, I am making a flash website on wix.com, once I am done with that, then it shall be revealed to you what I am working at.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users