The NEW NaruSaku Debate Thread!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9679 replies to this topic

#81 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 13 April 2010 - 08:52 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Apr 13 2010, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I got a Doujutsu/Senjutsu thread up so maybe someone can use their great art skills to make a more accurate one. Derock aren't you in art school or I mean have some great art skills?. smile.gif

Well, technically, I'm in the gaming field but I'm taking alot of design works. But I'm NO pro... I'm already learning the basics.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#82 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 01:14 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Apr 13 2010, 03:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually I think Sasuke's part 2 outfits have looked a lot more silly than Naruto's, and no he doesn't look "ripped" when his upper body shows, he looks kind of fat, and he even has a bit of a pot belly already. Naruto has a toned athletic body when his upper body shows. Sasuke's first part 2 top looked like something from the cover of a cheezy pirate romance novel, and the latest looks even worse, it's more dorky looking than Naruto's part 1 jacket, and is not flattering looking at all. I think Naruto Sage coat looked better than Minato's, the red with black flames looked really cool, I'd just like to see it be a longer coat- ending just above his shoes.

Yeah, Naruto looks beast with his shirt unzipped. That'd be my fav. Naruto. But he's always got his shirt zipped to the top so then it's tongue.gif

#83 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 14 April 2010 - 01:23 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Apr 11 2010, 06:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes a sage tag-team against Kabuto wow.png gah, that'd be mad sexy NS! Though, it probably won't happen sweatdrop.gif

Anyone think the NS relationship could develop possibly more...? I see there can't be anymore development or they'd be canon wow.png I mean, they already know how they feel about each other, anyother development wouldn't be friendship I'd see it on a higher level, though Kishimoto is gonna skip the confessions for a while, I can tell... Pff.

No more confessions are needed. Naruto does seem to have taken it in to at least some degree now that Sakura is in love with him not Sasuke. Kishimoto played it out subtly. Look at the Naruto rescues Sakura from Sasuke scene and the next few minutes. Of course there's the grand dramatic romantic rescue moment, Naruto holding Sakura in his arms and glaring at Sasuke. Look at Naruto's words to Sasuke and how they are different from his words about Sasuke in part 1 when Sakura was upset by something Sasuke had done- in part 1 he gets mad at Sasuke for acting that way because of "Sakura's feelings for you" (Sorry, I'm blanking out exactly when, I think it was during the Chunnin exams, anyone remember off the top of their heads?) In the rescue scene he says nothing about her feelings for Sasuke, but berates him that "Sakura is part of Team 7 too!" Look as well how Naruto keeps a comforting touch on Sakura for a while after he sets her down, and she looks up at him too. Look as well at how open Naruto is with his feelings- positive and negative on the trip back. Look as well at the openness of both in expressing their feelings when Sakura tells Naruto about Tsunade regaining consciousness... And yeah, he still thinks of her as his "Sakura chan" smile.gif

The hiding things is still an issue though, I agree. I think not for Sakura though, anymore, at least not from Naruto. She will hide things from others to protect Naruto though. (like she did about just when Madara showed up during the fight with Sasuke.) Naruto though, I don't think has quite got the memo not to hide things from Sakura. Sakura, though, although worried, believes she won't get a real answer out Naruto, so isn't asking for one. I think Naruto should talk to her about what he really has planned, especially now that he's aware their feelings for each other are mutual. Of course his plans are changing now due to what is happening in the manga. He'll have a much better chance of prevailing against Sasuke- even full powered.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#84 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 01:27 AM

I disagree with Naruto not having to confess to Sakura. I mean, yes, Sakura has heard that Naruto loves her, but I think it would be better in general if she heard it straight from his mouth. I want to see Naruto tell Sakura what he's never been able to tell her before because of his burdens, if just for his own sake.

Edited by Froot, 14 April 2010 - 01:29 AM.

#85 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 01:30 AM

Yeah, Naruto should actually man-up and tell Sakura how he feels -.- He doesn't have to confess in the traditional way, but he needs to make it much clearer and for once focus on her without dealing with anything else.

#86 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 02:13 AM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Apr 13 2010, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, Naruto should actually man-up and tell Sakura how he feels -.- He doesn't have to confess in the traditional way, but he needs to make it much clearer and for once focus on her without dealing with anything else.

Naruto is too stubborn and selfless to confess his feelings for Sakura because he believes he's not worthy of her love. He's forgetting that Sakura is stubborn like him and she's not going to stand with her arms cross if she really loves him she will be the one to make the final move to make Naruto hers. Words are useless on Naruto Sakura needs to take action and like people have mentioned before in the thread she needs to give him a kiss to open his eyes for good.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#87 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 03:06 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 13 2010, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto is too stubborn and selfless to confess his feelings for Sakura because he believes he's not worthy of her love. He's forgetting that Sakura is stubborn like him and she's not going to stand with her arms cross if she really loves him she will be the one to make the final move to make Naruto hers. Words are useless on Naruto Sakura needs to take action and like people have mentioned before in the thread she needs to give him a kiss to open his eyes for good.

He only believes he is unworthy because so far he hasn't kept his one big promise. And Sakura may be stubborn, but she also hates hurting Naruto. I can't see her being forceful about her love after her confession. She stood her ground on the subject, and unless he still thinks she is a liar Naruto knows of her offer and how she feels. It is up to him now to feel ready to act on it. Naruto is maturing towards everything else; one day he will have to be a man about love too.

#88 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 14 April 2010 - 03:10 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 13 2010, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree. For NaruSaku to happen, Kishimoto's (hopefully) protraying the quote: "Action speak louder than words." Over here, we said words means something but it needs backup (action) in order to make it true. Without any action, interpretation come into play because the words/meanings will be different, it can be one thing or the other, or in other words, "is it true or is it a lie". Sakura's confession is a perfect example of this and look what happen back then, different interpretations added on opinions and bias based on the wording. (more like hell for most people) tongue.gif

Since Naruto is following a traditional shounen-type hero, a confession from his own words won't happen. I haven't seen it in any other shounen heroes, but I'm damn sure characters like Goku didn't. I'm not sure about Kenshin but I believe he had said to Kaoru, "I'll protect you." And I think Inuyasha said that to Kagome as well.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#89 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 03:25 AM

Poor Goku was forced though by Chichi and the Ox King since Dragonball. heheelq7.png I do think it will take something dramatic like Naruto getting the Kyuubi extracted and Sakura crying doing CPR with Naruto waking up with Sakura blowing air in his lungs. Naruto puts his hand on her back or head and wind up turning into a romance scene. wub.gif

#90 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 14 April 2010 - 05:12 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Apr 13 2010, 11:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Since Naruto is following a traditional shounen-type hero, a confession from his own words won't happen. I haven't seen it in any other shounen heroes, but I'm damn sure characters like Goku didn't. I'm not sure about Kenshin but I believe he had said to Kaoru, "I'll protect you." And I think Inuyasha said that to Kagome as well.

Actually, I bet we'll see Naruto act out what he said in henged form in chapter 3 to Sakura- a kiss to the forehead. We've seen Tsunade kiss three people that way (Nawaki- as a big sister birthday gift to her brother, Dan romantically, and Naruto because he reminded her of Nawaki and Dan.) Sakura dreamed of being kissed on her forehead as a romantic gesture and Naruto somehow knew this. Tsunade's forehead kiss to Dan was one of the most romantic scenes Kishimoto has done in the manga. I think we'll see Naruto, like Tsunade did with Dan, just spontaneously kiss Sakura on the forehead while they are talking about serious things- something she'll say will just make his romantic feelings become overwhelming and he'll just do it. It will be a sweet romantic scene.

Edited by ciardha, 14 April 2010 - 06:15 AM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#91 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 09:56 AM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Apr 14 2010, 03:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Poor Goku was forced though by Chichi and the Ox King since Dragonball. heheelq7.png I do think it will take something dramatic like Naruto getting the Kyuubi extracted and Sakura crying doing CPR with Naruto waking up with Sakura blowing air in his lungs. Naruto puts his hand on her back or head and wind up turning into a romance scene. wub.gif

Oh yes! wow.png

Sakura: Naruto!! Wake up, please!! (puts head on chest) 'Oh no... He's not breathing!' (Sakura leans in and does "CPR")

Naruto: (Wakes up to find Sakura doing "CPR"; eyes go wide) Sak-mm-rm...! (smiles; joins in)

Sakura: *5 minutes later* (Sakura sits up) (pant) Oh... Eheh..(pant) didn't uh realize you woke up...

Naruto: (Staring at nothing. Smiling) "So that's what it feels like to kiss a girl"

Sakura: (face twitching) I never kissed you it was CPR!

Naruto:... Then why'd you use tongue...? (Wide-grin)

#92 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 11:11 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Apr 14 2010, 04:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh yes! wow.png

Sakura: Naruto!! Wake up, please!! (puts head on chest) 'Oh no... He's not breathing!' (Sakura leans in and does "CPR")

Naruto: (Wakes up to find Sakura doing "CPR"; eyes go wide) Sak-mm-rm...! (smiles; joins in)

Sakura: *5 minutes later* (Sakura sits up) (pant) Oh... Eheh..(pant) didn't uh realize you woke up...

Naruto: (Staring at nothing. Smiling) "So that's what it feels like to kiss a girl"

That was well played out ShippuGirl! biggrin.gif Naruto pulls off a slick move. heheelq7.png

#93 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 11:31 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Apr 14 2010, 01:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh yes! wow.png

That Naruto is one lucky guy. pictureem0.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#94 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 12:19 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Apr 14 2010, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh yes! wow.png

Nice danarusakunp3.gif

#95 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 02:36 PM

We already know what is keeping Naruto from confessing his feelings to Sakura...

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#96 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 14 April 2010 - 06:25 PM

Sakura: chakra stimulation *evil grin*
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#97 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 11:47 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Apr 14 2010, 10:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura: chakra stimulation *evil grin*

You go Sakura claim your man. pictureem0.gif narusaku.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#98 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 12:08 AM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Apr 15 2010, 12:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto: Ohh, never mind I ask, I never felt this comfortable before Saku-chan. biggrin.gif

Sakura: (Blushing madly) Well… Does me kissing you really get your pants to rise?

Naruto: Oh, kitten...
________

Lmao. We are so offtopic xD my bad! MOD's can blame me...

Um, since recent events and Kishimoto's "resolve" for Sakura's future role, do you think she'll actually get to training...? Or have any?

Edited by ShippudenGirl, 15 April 2010 - 12:10 AM.

#99 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 15 April 2010 - 12:21 AM

for Sakura yes. her final steps character wise begin here.

She has training to surpass Tsunade, needs to open up to Naruto totaly without fear hell break, and needs to finally accept fully her feelings for Naruto.

and now the pieces are in place to do all 3. tsunade is up and about, Karin is in Konoha, and she has takne the first step in confessing to him.

Edited by catsi563, 15 April 2010 - 12:21 AM.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#100 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 12:35 AM

^I agree. I really hope more then anything she gets to help fight an enemy, like the Akatsuki zombies. She does have to prove herself, yes? I think her and Naruto should start acting like a team again and actually work together.

1. Kakashi stated there a great team.
2. Sakura needs to improve/prove herself.
3. Make Naruto see he doesn't/shouldn't do everything himself. Development for him, like if he wants to become Hokage independence is important but you also need to have help or you're bound to wind-up dead/alone.
4. As, #3-2 stated, this is a good way for Sakura to prove herself and Naruto to grow-up.

I, of course, figure Sakura will be set as a loner in a battle against someone, but as long as she gets to prove herself I'd be okay; it's great development for her character, make the haters see the good side :,)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users