9679 replies to this topic

#61 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 09:45 PM

^I definitely agree about some Sakura/Tsunade training, and I wanna see her fight. A real fight, maybe help against Akatsuki zombies. Sign the Slug scroll and maybe Sakura will look cooler then Naruto did when he returned to fight pain wow.png *inspiration: gets sketch book out* good, goood.

Edited by ShippudenGirl, 11 April 2010 - 09:46 PM.

#62 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 10:25 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Apr 11 2010, 03:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^I definitely agree about some Sakura/Tsunade training, and I wanna see her fight. A real fight, maybe help against Akatsuki zombies. Sign the Slug scroll and maybe Sakura will look cooler then Naruto did when he returned to fight pain wow.png *inspiration: gets sketch book out* good, goood.

I know and god I want Naruto to have his red jacket back looked awesome as hell on him.
He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#63 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 10:41 PM

QUOTE (narukunsakuchan @ Apr 11 2010, 11:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know and god I want Naruto to have his red jacket back looked awesome as hell on him.

Yes a sage tag-team against Kabuto wow.png gah, that'd be mad sexy NS! Though, it probably won't happen sweatdrop.gif

Anyone think the NS relationship could develop possibly more...? I see there can't be anymore development or they'd be canon wow.png I mean, they already know how they feel about each other, anyother development wouldn't be friendship I'd see it on a higher level, though Kishimoto is gonna skip the confessions for a while, I can tell... Pff.

#64 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2010 - 10:42 PM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Apr 11 2010, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you have to say "random comment" about anything its a very good sign its either (1) way off topic or (2) spam.

my point was dose anyone think kish reads these threads?

i didn't mean it to be spam.

Edited by SS3 Goku, 11 April 2010 - 10:46 PM.

#65 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 10:46 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Apr 11 2010, 04:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes a sage tag-team against Kabuto wow.png gah, that'd be mad sexy NS! Though, it probably won't happen sweatdrop.gif

Anyone think the NS relationship could develop possibly more...? I see there can't be anymore development or they'd be canon wow.png I mean, they already know how they feel about each other, anyother development wouldn't be friendship I'd see it on a higher level, though Kishimoto is gonna skip the confessions for a while, I can tell... Pff.

The next development they can have would be a kiss, that is seriously the next level up. But, it wont be for a while probably the sasu/naru fight thatll be coming up later.As I said before I think it will happen when she believes him to be dead. Her heart couldn't handle the pain so it would all come out there for him.
He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#66 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:13 AM

QUOTE (narukunsakuchan @ Apr 11 2010, 05:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The next development they can have would be a kiss, that is seriously the next level up. But, it wont be for a while probably the sasu/naru fight thatll be coming up later.As I said before I think it will happen when she believes him to be dead. Her heart couldn't handle the pain so it would all come out there for him.

Well i think the next level up for them to be honest with each other and not hide anymore skeletons in the closet. After that it will only be a matter of emotions and the right time and place for the romance narusaku.gif scene. happy.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 12 April 2010 - 01:14 AM.

#67 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 05:51 AM

I don't think there is a Slug Senjutsu, if there was why wouldn't Tsunade have used it against Pain? (then again it would probably be pretty ugly lol)

Slug scroll would make sense for Sakura though

#68 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:37 AM

^Um, Tsunade was pretty much out of Chakra when Pain attacked because she healed everyone. I don't see why not since it's the same thing like Jiraiya, sorta.

#69 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:58 PM

she could've used it beforehand to boost her chakra for the healing, not to mention Sakura probably wouldn't have the chakra necessary for it :/

Edited by pharix, 12 April 2010 - 02:01 PM.

#70 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:59 PM

I wonder of Sakura can write the slug contract.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#71 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 05:09 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Apr 12 2010, 04:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^Um, Tsunade was pretty much out of Chakra when Pain attacked because she healed everyone. I don't see why not since it's the same thing like Jiraiya, sorta.

PA already stated that only the toad sages had the knowledge of Sage Arts "Senjutsu" (Sage Mode). Tsunade is only a Sannin with a ordinary summoning contract with Katsuyu just like all the other summoners except Jiraiya, Minato, and Naruto. The reason why is probably because the toad sages have been portrayed to be the oldest race of animals/summons and the smartest as well in the Narutoverse.

Anyways back on topic, does anyone else think Naruto will go to Konoha or remember his conversation with Omui and Karui about their master being a Jinchuuriki and go straight to Kumo?

Edited by Uzumakikage, 12 April 2010 - 05:24 PM.

#72 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 07:44 PM

@UK

Oh... I forgot sweatdrop.gif

#73 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:18 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Apr 12 2010, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyways back on topic, does anyone else think Naruto will go to Konoha or remember his conversation with Omui and Karui about their master being a Jinchuuriki and go straight to Kumo?

he doesn't even know the octopus thing was talking about a Jinchuuriki >.>

#74 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 11:26 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Apr 7 2010, 01:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What the heck, I'll give it a test-run. biggrin.gif

With the latest turn of events with Naruto potentially making it back to Konoha in another chapter or two, Do you feel there will be some potential danarusakunp3.gif before Naruto heads off to Kumo? Do you also think Kishi should put a conclusion to Hinata's feelings when Naruto gets back?

I myself am hoping Kishi will show at least some potential NS buid up and I also think Naruto should tell Hinata where his heart lies with. Even though Hinata is not a part of my pairing, i think it's only fair she gets a answer in return. happy.gif

what i've come to realize is that we may actually have definite proof that naruto has stronger feelings for sakura for sure than anyone else. the thing is, remember Sai??? He claims that he knows naruto's true feelings for sakura and how he should tell her that he loves her. Well isn't it confirmed right there right away then? I mean, even Naruto said, "because i haven't saved sasuke (shortened version)".....but he confirms his feelings right there. So wouldn't that simply leave Sakura's own feelings that we need definite confirmations??? the best we've got is the possible confession and Yamato's "i know your true feelings towards naruto. you.....". right?

QUOTE (narukunsakuchan @ Apr 11 2010, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As I said before I think it will happen when she believes him to be dead. Her heart couldn't handle the pain so it would all come out there for him.

So Agreed!!!!

QUOTE (narukunsakuchan @ Apr 11 2010, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

idk, i kinda like minato's better....loved how the back said 4th hokage. plus, naruto needs to get rid of the orange suits he's had on. and anyone notice how sasuke always seems to look just ripped and great in his jacket and naruto just looks pretty weak and skinny in his in comparison? maybe a cool real ninja gear like gutsy ninja with a white and orange jacket?

Edited by naruto-z, 12 April 2010 - 11:32 PM.

#75 JG111580

JG111580

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:58 AM

I agree with what has been stated in previous posts. Naruto will not allow his relationship with Sakura to progress until he has settled things with Sauske. Naruto loves her and has since the very beginning. But, he doesn't want any part of a relationship with Sakura, or becoming Hokage, if he cannot live up to his own ninja way. That's why I love this manga. Integrity is a trait that tends to be overlooked in today's world. He wants Sakura to choose him without any pressure or dramatic circumstances. If this relationship becomes cannon (and I believe that it will) I don't think that it will happen until everything is resolved for Naruto. Besides, Naruto is now on a collision course with his destiny. I don't think he will have much time for romance. Therefore, other potential love interests, like Karin or Hinata, will have little to no pannel time as well.

Sakura, however, will have plenty of time to think about what Naruto has said. He may die in the coming battle. What will she do if the only person in her life that has always been there for her is suddenly gone? Hinata might be too shy to talk to Naruto, but maybe not Sakura. When Hinata made her confession and sacrifice back in chapter 437, I believe that scene's soul purpose was to set up the scene of Sakura healing Hinata at the beginning of 442. She understands why Hinata did something so reckless and against all common sense. "Hinata loves Naruto." A NaruHina moment out of nowhere to build upon NaruSaku. Sakura's thought progression must have then lead to the question "why does she love him?" Sakura has come to understand Naruto better than anyone, and as she stated in her "confession" there are many logical reasons for loving him. The key will be her realizing that she does not love him be because she should, just as she realized that he was much more than loser with a big mouth. She loves him simply because he is Naruto, all the good and the bad. She must break down this barrier, and Hinata may be the one help bring it down. As I have said in other posts, who has observed Naruto more closely than Hinata? She must know how he feels about Sakura. She must have also observed how Sakura's pre Part 2 obsession with Sauske affected him. This is probably why she smiled at Sakura's very public display of affection in 450. Tsunade and Karin would be other potential characters to push Sakura over the edge. However, Tsunade will be preoccupied with the war and she has unwaivering faith that Naruto will become Hokage. Karin would be a good outside observer like Sai, but I don't see an enemy captive being allowed to have casual conversations with anyone. My guess would be that if Naruto begins acting strange because he does not think he will survive, Hinata may pick up on that and ask Sakura what's going on. Or, Sakura might have her own POAL moment and go to Hinata with the fact that Naruto could die. In either case, the two would have to confront reality. Hinata cares about Naruto, but she is too shy and submissive to be with someone like him. Sakura, on the other hand, completes Naruto in a way no else can. She is strong willed and can put him in his place when necessary. She is intelligent and Naruto is instinctive. They know and respect each other a great deal. Would this make Sakura turn the corner and finally come to grips with her true feelings? Maybe... but the way things are going, the phrase "you don't know what you've got till it's gone," keeps going through my mind. Naruto's death might be the key to Sakura letting all of her feelings out.

Naruto will come back though. Believe it! (Corny I know, but Kishimoto and Naruto have said it since the beginning). Finally, it will come down to Naruto accepting that Sakura has chosen him. A shy or overly sappy confession will not be genuine to Naruto coming from Sakura. I still say she will have to deck him, then kiss him, then say "get it through your thick skull, I love you, you baka." Now that is something Naruto could not deny.

#76 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 13 April 2010 - 02:38 AM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Apr 12 2010, 07:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
anyone notice how sasuke always seems to look just ripped and great in his jacket and naruto just looks pretty weak and skinny in his in comparison?

Actually I think Sasuke's part 2 outfits have looked a lot more silly than Naruto's, and no he doesn't look "ripped" when his upper body shows, he looks kind of fat, and he even has a bit of a pot belly already. Naruto has a toned athletic body when his upper body shows. Sasuke's first part 2 top looked like something from the cover of a cheezy pirate romance novel, and the latest looks even worse, it's more dorky looking than Naruto's part 1 jacket, and is not flattering looking at all. I think Naruto Sage coat looked better than Minato's, the red with black flames looked really cool, I'd just like to see it be a longer coat- ending just above his shoes.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#77 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 03:04 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Apr 13 2010, 03:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually I think Sasuke's part 2 outfits have looked a lot more silly than Naruto's, and no he doesn't look "ripped" when his upper body shows, he looks kind of fat, and he even has a bit of a pot belly already. Naruto has a toned athletic body when his upper body shows. Sasuke's first part 2 top looked like something from the cover of a cheezy pirate romance novel, and the latest looks even worse, it's more dorky looking than Naruto's part 1 jacket, and is not flattering looking at all. I think Naruto Sage coat looked better than Minato's, the red with black flames looked really cool, I'd just like to see it be a longer coat- ending just above his shoes.

Everyone has his own likable style...but so far Naruto seems to be the only one who shows up with a different look...I notice that in manga...don't they ever change they're clothes...

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#78 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 08:26 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Apr 12 2010, 02:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@UK

Oh... I forgot sweatdrop.gif

But I did find this cool pic for ya, Kishi needs to find a way to make it happen. smile.gif

So It looks like their won't be any NaruSaku for a while. sweatdrop.gif

#79 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 13 April 2010 - 08:44 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Apr 13 2010, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But I did find this cool pic for ya, Kishi needs to find a way to make it happen. smile.gif

So It looks like their won't be any NaruSaku for a while. sweatdrop.gif

Its a great pic, but the problem is that Sakura is suitable for slugs, not frogs. So, her eyes should be more "slug-like".

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#80 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 08:47 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Apr 13 2010, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its a great pic, but the problem is that Sakura is suitable for slugs, not frogs. So, her eyes should be more "slug-like".

I got a Doujutsu/Senjutsu thread up so maybe someone can use their great art skills to make a more accurate one. Derock aren't you in art school or I mean have some great art skills?. smile.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 13 April 2010 - 08:47 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users