LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 28 January 2017 - 06:02 PM

I have nothing for now. Maybe we can work on that. I'll think about it. Feel free to suggest more.

Sure thing.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#122 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 11:49 PM

I suggest doing both and criticizing the manga for retreading the movie for the first ten months of its run. It not like they have that wildly diverging plot that any of the story point are that different between the two. The only thing that really different is the art work/style.

#123 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 29 January 2017 - 01:16 AM

I suggest doing both and criticizing the manga for retreading the movie for the first ten months of its run. It not like they have that wildly diverging plot that any of the story point are that different between the two. The only thing that really different is the art work/style.

True, the pacing is another thing to discuss about between the movie and the manga.

#124 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 02:41 AM

Simple. The ending is kitten. Naruto is a failure as a hokage. nH is a loveless marriage. Hinata lost her breast. The manga retreading the movie so nothing new has happened since the first chapter. And Naruto is becoming even less popular then it was before the ending even in their circles.

Emphasis on the bold. :zaru:  I repeat they should have done that years ago. At least then we whouldn't have the NH fanatics now, and the ending would be different :hm:

Take away a shallow aspect and you take away the shallow fans I say :yes:

Edited by Phantom_999, 29 January 2017 - 02:42 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#125 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 05:38 AM

True, the pacing is another thing to discuss about between the movie and the manga.

The only you can really say about the manga is it took ten months to get through a plot that a movie went through a year earlier, and guess when who drawing what the pedophile or kishi (since tricksie notice a few month back it look like kishimoto was drawing some of the panels so ask her who drew what.)

#126 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 30 January 2017 - 11:12 AM

I don't care much about what happens in this kitten franchise anymore, but I seen people talking about chapter 10 being the final chapter of the Boruto manga. Is it true?

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#127 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 11:39 AM

I don't care much about what happens in this kitten franchise anymore, but I seen people talking about chapter 10 being the final chapter of the Boruto manga. Is it true?

Just 10 chapters is the Boruto manga ? If it is, they're like just making it for the sake of making it.

#128 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 30 January 2017 - 01:01 PM

Just 10 chapters is the Boruto manga ? If it is, they're like just making it for the sake of making it.

Why is the movie is already Canon, then again it work for super so they must think it will work for them, but it failed hard.

#129 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 30 January 2017 - 10:28 PM

I didn't realize we got an interview from Kishi for jump festa, and okay is all I can say....

OjnWjmv.png

There is nothing wrong with foreshadowing a dark point in the beginning of the story to grab the reader's attention, and have it open up with a fun and happy tone.   There's a complete difference with showcasing the peace at the beginning of the manga, and literally recaping the entirety of the movie. a vast majority of People have seen Boruto: Naruto the movie so there's no reason to showcase that. Instead, the story should've had the first six pages, and then showcase what happens "AFTER" the movie not  the entire damn thing.

uD0GkYe.png

As far as his new series go: All I want to do is see a cover page and a title that's it. 

That's about it.. oh there was also something about the pairings in the interview, but 4life already posted that on the debate thread.

link:  http://www.narusaku....12939&page=2186

#130 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 11:46 PM

Unlikely.

I didn't realize we got an interview from Kishi for jump festa, and okay is all I can say....

OjnWjmv.png

There is nothing wrong with foreshadowing a dark point in the beginning of the story to grab the reader's attention, and have it open up with a fun and happy tone.   There's a complete difference with showcasing the peace at the beginning of the manga, and literally recaping the entirety of the movie. a vast majority of People have seen Boruto: Naruto the movie so there's no reason to showcase that. Instead, the story should've had the first six pages, and then showcase what happens "AFTER" the movie not  the entire damn thing.

uD0GkYe.png

As far as his new series go: All I want to do is see a cover page and a title that's it. 

That's about it.. oh there was also something about the pairings in the interview, but 4life already posted that on the debate thread.

link:  http://www.narusaku....12939&page=2186

Why is he talking about Boruto? He is the editor now not the mangaka let his successor stand on their own. Or is he just accepted the fact he not leaving this manga for awhile?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 30 January 2017 - 11:46 PM.

#131 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 12:54 AM

It sounds like some sort of children show. I mean I read this already but now that it's posted here, it is shame that he went back to Naruto franchise without even trying his new work.

#132 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 31 January 2017 - 01:00 AM

It sounds like some sort of children show. I mean I read this already but now that it's posted here, it is shame that he went back to Naruto franchise without even trying his new work.

Kishi should've took tips from Hiro Mashima in that regard. 

From Rave Master to Fairy Tail 

even though it's debatable lol 

#133 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 31 January 2017 - 01:16 AM

Kishi should've took tips from Hiro Mashima in that regard. 

From Rave Master to Fairy Tail 

even though it's debatable lol

I say hiro is a better writer than kishi and fairy tail has a better message than Naruto and fairy tail sticks to its message where as naruto changes it's message.

#134 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 01:18 AM

I think it is honestly he is not allowed to leave yet. Remember they still want Boruto to be successful, and since he still the one doing these interviews. They are still not convince that the pedophile can stand on his own.  So he just stuck their, and since they are just retreading the movie he might as well be the writer.

#135 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 01:25 AM

That's true...

Btw I'll share my thoughts on the movie tomorrow but correct me if I'm wrong...

Kaguya's family can't be touched unless you have senjutsu or Rinnengan. Why did Boruto attack work...

#136 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 31 January 2017 - 01:33 AM

That's true...

Kaguya's family can't be touched unless you have senjutsu or Rinnengan. Why did Boruto attack work...

I'm looking forward to it. 

I think so. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 31 January 2017 - 01:34 AM.

#137 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 01:35 AM

That's true...

Bull kitten writing and plot inconsistent or since I don't he got senjustu from naruto.

#138 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 01:50 AM

That's true...

He couldn't see it because it is "the disappearing rasengan." So since he couldn't see it he couldn't absorb it. Please don't make me have to write that again, it hurts.

#139 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 01:58 AM

But...that rasengan didn't have any senjutsu?

#140 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 02:21 AM

But...that rasengan didn't have any senjutsu?

Damn you. No he threw it but it faded enough that the villain couldn't see it (so couldn't absorb it"?") anymore but not enough that it didn't hit him in the arm. There was nothing special about the attack other then he threw the rasengan.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 31 January 2017 - 02:24 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users