FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 12:02 AM

QUOTE (Kyrou @ Sep 4 2007, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good idea biggrin.gif ok here is my link

Lost For Words
I am stil a newbie to naruto fanfics but i am gettign there slowly but steady wink.gif

i dont think there are many people here who will read a SasuSaku story tongue.gif

#22 Kyrou

Kyrou

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Manga Anime Naruto Horses Reading manga and fantasy books really love to draw and horse riding i like to listen to anime soundtrack cd's but thats not the only music i love i really like to listen to the music of keane and Linkin Park as well what i like more is going to see movies with friends ore just do nothing and relax and staying over at my friends place <br /><br />My fav animel is a horse hehe but i also like my own doggy Janise and my two rabbits Snufy and Lucky

Posted 05 September 2007 - 05:36 AM

Soo what tongue.gif i can always try wink.gif

#23 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 05 September 2007 - 06:13 PM

Here's mine:

VyseN

Pairings in my stories

1. Kyozetsukan: Jiraya/Tsunade (with a NaruSaku ending I guess).
2. Trying It On For Size: Naruto/Sakura (my weirdest idea up til now)
3. The Scarlet Flash: Naruto/FemHaku (and maybe FemKyuubi)
4. Bleach GT: Ichigo/Rukia (on hold)
5. The Chronicles of Kit: Naruto/Sakura (on hold)

At the moment, I want to get stories 1-3 going. I'm planning to end Kyozetsukan after about 5-8 chapters though, so it won't be that long.

#24 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 05 September 2007 - 07:16 PM

Nice idea, Shauna-chan! a_dance.gif

Here's mine tongue.gif

SakuNaruLover
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#25 Illjwamh

Illjwamh

Cooler Than You

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 04:52 AM

Been doin' it since 2001. Been readin' it for longer. It was inevitable that I'd do a Naruto story once I got hooked on it back in '04.

#26 MagusKyros

MagusKyros

Hare Krsna!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy

Posted 09 September 2007 - 05:22 AM

MagusKyros

I've been reading for quite awhile. I started off with DBZ (at least I think it was at FF.net), and then took a long break, and came back to Naruto almost a year ago.

I started off as mostly a NaruHina and SasuSaku reader, but I read some NaruSaku one-shots as well. I never truly hated the pairing, I hated Sakura though. That changed when I reread the manga and saw Sakura in a more positive light.

Nowadays I abhor reading NaruHina and SasuSaku, mainly because of how the authors don't keep the characters as they are, and change them to fit how they want them to be. The only good NaruHina fic in existence was DameWrens, and it used the typical "forced them together" type of relation.

Erhm, ya, that's my history as a Naruto FF reader.
A NaruSaku Manifesto - A presentation on the NaruSaku pairing using the manga.

#27 Illjwamh

Illjwamh

Cooler Than You

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 08:20 PM

By the way, why is this in the Challenges forum?

#28 shiroihato

shiroihato

IESU, Rex admirabilis! Servatis A Pereculum!

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Interests:Sakunaru<br />Sakura Haruno fanfiction<br />writing my novel<br />Evenesance, The Fray, All American Rejects<br />Japan/ Japanese<br />(Nihon, Nihongo)

Posted 09 September 2007 - 09:01 PM

shiroihato (who is currently being blackmailed due to lack of updates)
あなたの幸せ願うほど わがままが増えてくよ-
The more I wish for your happiness, the more selfish I become

My Mibba- Paradox Complex ~ My FF.net Account ~My Useless Youtube ~The Mary Sue Test

#29 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 09 September 2007 - 09:34 PM

QUOTE (shiroihato @ Sep 9 2007, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
shiroihato (who is currently being blackmailed due to lack of updates)

You to? I got a PM today from an anonymous reviewer who told me he would go after my parents first... I think I need to update very soon!

Oh, and I'm VyseN on ff.net. And it was really a challenge to answer to this thread!

#30 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 12:38 AM

QUOTE (Vyse @ Sep 10 2007, 07:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You to? I got a PM today from an anonymous reviewer who told me he would go after my parents first... I think I need to update very soon!

Oh, and I'm VyseN on ff.net. And it was really a challenge to answer to this thread!

are you serious? even as a joke thats pretty damn weird.

#31 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 11:22 AM

Yes it's true, but about 70% of the people on ff.net (especially those who review anon) are weird.. ^^
If he kills my parents, I'll go all Frank Castle on his ass though, so he should hide while he can.

#32 Traekor

Traekor

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Computing - Games, Reading, Anime

Posted 10 September 2007 - 02:23 PM

Traekor

-Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.

#33 drag-eart

drag-eart

WILSON...HitsuMatsu!..haha

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 08:27 PM

Here is mine

drag-eart

My stories:
Crying in the Dark : Naru/Saku, Naru/Ino, Jira/Tsun
Son of the Sannin: NaruTema, JiraTsun
Lusting for Love: NaruAnko, NaruSaku, SasuSaku(no not ending in this pairing), SasuKarin, slight Anko/Kaka(mystery guy isn't him)

coming soon:
Naruto's Seven Deadly Wives: NaruHarem
Drag-eart's FF.net Profile:Drag-eart
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

#34 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Sep 3 2007, 12:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice idea Sakura-jie, but I'm not giving anybody my penname biggrin.gif
Okay fine... maybe I will... it's my display name ^^

You mean your OLD display name. =D

Onionhead Attacks's FanFiction.Net page

#35 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 10:32 AM

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a_dance.gif

.....one story!

Oh'riiiiiite. *air-humpage* XD

Krisky's UBER BLANK ffnet thingamajig ...thing ...of d00m! >8D

#36 thatreevesgirl

thatreevesgirl

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 01:43 PM

thatreevesgirl

I only have two stories that are NaruSaku at the moment on ff.net (Perplexity and Always), but I have more in the works biggrin.gif

#37 Illjwamh

Illjwamh

Cooler Than You

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 05:31 AM

I find the most dedicated of followers among readers don't rely on reviews and will resort to emailing me directly. It's quite flattering, but it can also be guilt-inducing when they ask about a story I have no intention of ever finishing.

#38 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 06:28 AM

I suppose saying I've been a fanfic reader and writer for more than a decade, now, would be... well, master-of-the-obvious territory, here?

I started off my fanfiction writing career with Ranma. Branched off into Patlabor, Irresponsible Captain Tylor, Bastard!!, Ushio and Tora, Slayers, Kenshin, Princess Mononoke, Kimagure Orange Road, Voltron, DBZ, a little dabble into Harry Potter before the sixth book killed all of my flagging interest in the series, and finally, about two and a half years ago, Naruto (roughly in that order).

I also read fanfiction -- in some cases very sporatically and VERY selectively -- for Inu Yasha, Full Metal Panic, Teen Titans, Jonny Quest, Young Wizards, 3X3 Eyes, TitanAE, Chrono Trigger, Disney's Atlantis, "Disney's" Gargoyles (the quotes because, well, it was largely only tangentally Disney's until the third season, which was a complete disaster and killed the series), Ah! My Goddess (or Oh! My Goddess, depending on what version\translation you are reading\watching), Lois and Clark, Nuku Nuku, and... um, well, I would read fanfiction for Tom Swift (Sr. or the 'Wanderer' paperback set, but not Tom Swift Jr. or the Tom Swift Archway franchise) or Scarecrow and Mrs. King, if I could find any that was any good. (I'd probably WRITE fanfiction for Scarecrow and Mrs. King, but I once held a job with the government that would require I report said fanfic and get 'approval' to publish it; not exactly a wise move for such a grey legal territory as fanfiction).

A larger percentage than I'd like of my fanfics are unfinished, and likely will forever remain unfinished. I definitely will finish Training for the Job, and will do my best to finish my Patlabor fanfic ("Patlabor: Personal Files"). I have high hopes of continuing, whether to conclusion or not, my Voltron fanfic ("The Alliance is Dead, Long Live the Alliance"), my Kenshin fanfic ("Guide in the Wilderness"), my Slayers fanfic ("Titled," a play on 'untitled' as there was an archive I wanted to submit it to untitled that insisted I give it a real name, some years back), and my Kimagure Orange Road fanfic ("The Rebel Esper"). I have slim hopes -- but still some hope -- of continuing my DBZ fanfic ("A Thousand Years Until Revenge"), my Irresponsible Captain Tylor fanfic ("Tylor's Fury"), my Ushio and Tora fanfic ("Discoveries"), and my Princess Mononoke Fanfic ("Untitled").

People who have been following me from the beginning may be surprised at some of those (Discoveries and The Rebel Esper are both barely started, and haven't been touched in this millenium outside of being posted to FF.net when I first opened up my account on the site, yet they're still more likely than some others), and may be disappointed about others: None of my Ranma fanfics are likely to be continued, despite my remaining a fan of the series. Also, outside of one one-shot which may or may not be on an old pairing site I haven't visited in years, my Harry Potter fanfics have been wiped off of all fanfic archives which I can access, and I can guarantee I'll never work on them again, which may disappoint some people who were into kinky sex between Harry and Hermione or who like Ron being involved in orgies. a_shifty.gif Hey, the principle HP fanfic I did was written to meet a Harry\Hermione fansite's 'Kinky Sex' challenge, combined with a 'Harem' challenge on said site... which disallowed harem fics involving the pairing it said it "shipped," but allowed harems for non-shipped couples.

I'm also trying to write professional fiction, mostly in the military science fiction or the high fantasy genre, but to date merely have an ongoing contract negotiation I can't discuss and a short story that was bought but never published to show for it. (On the plus side, I've only had one rejection letter to date for either of my novels, and both are with seperate publishers -- one still being considered, the other being the one I'm in negotiations on). The results of these contract negotiations may actually effect whether I can afford to finish certain of the 'less than definite but still want to try and work on them' fanfics or not. Ah, well -- the price one pays to 'go pro.'

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#39 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 09:41 AM

If you do get a career into professional fiction and stuff, will you bother to try and finish Training for the Job still? just asking because id probably be too lazy to do it lol, so i hope your not like me tongue.gif

#40 Jwolf0

Jwolf0

Gotta catch 'em all!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  • Interests:Seasonal sports fan. Adept at pulling defeat from the jaws of victory. Sadly allows RL to interfere with gaming and anime stuffs.

Posted 15 September 2007 - 10:35 AM

QUOTE (Illjwamh @ Sep 9 2007, 11:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
By the way, why is this in the Challenges forum?

No idea. The thread starter hasn't even posted since making this topic.

QUOTE (desaix @ Sep 15 2007, 09:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I suppose saying I've been a fanfic reader and writer for more than a decade, now, would be... well, master-of-the-obvious territory, here?

I started off my fanfiction writing career with Ranma.

*snip*

I'm also trying to write professional fiction, mostly in the military science fiction or the high fantasy genre, but to date merely have an ongoing contract negotiation I can't discuss and a short story that was bought but never published to show for it. (On the plus side, I've only had one rejection letter to date for either of my novels, and both are with seperate publishers -- one still being considered, the other being the one I'm in negotiations on). The results of these contract negotiations may actually effect whether I can afford to finish certain of the 'less than definite but still want to try and work on them' fanfics or not. Ah, well -- the price one pays to 'go pro.'

"Three Souls, One Heart" was something I'd read during my early days of fanfiction reading. So.... when are you going to finish it?

Kidding, kidding! Best of luck to you in your negotiations!

I started reading fanfiction shortly after I got re-introduced to anime via Ranma 1/2. I think I was unwilling to accept it ended the way it did, (I'd heard about Phoenix Mountain but hadn't read/seen it for mself then) so I browsed the 'Net for confirmation - and discovered fanfiction. The first one I read was "Daigakusei no Ranma," it billed itself as nearly "the official continuation to the series" and I actually believed it at first. (Naive much?) Crap, that's a long time ago (1997).

I started devouring fanfics like they were going out of style reading 'classic' (my opinion) Ranma fanfic authors such as Richard Sterman, Zen, Krista Perry (I FINALLY gave up hope on 'Hearts of Ice' being completed not too long ago :shamefulcry0js: ), and then later Desaix, 'Twoflowr' Gagne, and Mark McKinnon. I read my first normal Lemon in a library (I didn't know, honest!) and my first Yaoi in that same library (I REALLY didn't know, honest!) as well as my first Yuri there too (um... ehehehehehe.... nosebleed8rx.gif )

I got into Naruto via dave-d's works. He wrote some good Full Metal Panic fics and I'd seen he also wrote Naruto fics. I'd heard good things about 'Naruto' and tried to resist reading them so I wouldn't spoil things for myself when I started watching it.

God, I'm so weak. A click later, and 'Fox Hunt' sealed the deal for me. Yes, that meant I was a NaruHina supporter in the beginning. I eventually found this site and then drifted to NaruSaku.

Oi that drifted off-target, didn't it? Yeah, everything I've written (one ficlet and an unfinished set of drabbles) was posted here first then got moved to FFN. I'm still moving the drabbles actually. Linky time: Ant'Dog

All that babbling and my entire fanfic writing takes up less space than half of a 'Training for the Job' chapter. sweatdrop.gif
QUOTE ("Down Goes Brown")
(For the younger readers, "HMV" and "Sam The Record Man" were record stores.)

(For the younger readers, a "record store" was a building that you had to go to when you wanted to buy music.)

(For the younger readers, "buying music" was the way we acquired it, since we couldn't just… you know what, let's just get back to the Bowen song. Stupid kids, you ruin everything.)

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Or Reaper! Or Zombie Killer... or something. Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users