Close
Photo

Who else switched over to BoruSara after NaruSaku got kicked to the curb?

NaruSaku BoruSara

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#1 Dutchess_of_Hyrule

Dutchess_of_Hyrule

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 02:09 PM

Hey there! I'm not sure if I posted this at the right place since I'm new around these parts... but if I did, please correct me!

I've gotten over NaruSaku a few months after Naruto ended. I accepted the fact that even though NaruSaku was teased throughout the entire series, it just wasn't going to happen.

But whatever! The past is in the past! I decided to switch over to the BoruSara ship after seeing their cute interactions.

Anyone else on the same boat as me? If so, tell me why and if not, tell me why.

#2 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 02:40 PM

Yes, this is the right area.

No. Currently, mainly because I deeply dislike Bolt. Before that, because if they refused to do it the first time. Why should I get invested in its cheap knock-off?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 07 June 2016 - 02:45 PM.

#3 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 07 June 2016 - 03:28 PM

Never!!!

509356167_759751.gif?4

#4 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 07 June 2016 - 07:04 PM

the issue remains the same as prior relationships

we have no development between the two pointing to any form of positive relationship building.

we have no context for the relationship beyond that she might think hes cute, and he might think shes cute.

the relationship at present is adversarial not friendly at best rivals. At worst enemies.

lastly it is a half assed knockoff of NaruSaku. Almost a throw their hands in the air and OH FINE heres your NaruSaku *curse words grumbling*

there is none of the relationship building or context that epitomized the NaruSaku relationship no parallels to support it and even fewer actual reasons to even see them in a stable relationship.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#5 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 07:14 PM

We also haven't seen any scene that would justify their relationship as anything good or why we should like it. For NS we got chapter 3 and then their slowly budding relationship throughout the rest of the manga. BS. Salad had a crush on him in the ending that went nowhere. The gaiden didn't do anything for the relationship other then "the importance of a bento." The omaka just makes Salad act like Sakura. And the bolt manga and movie do a piss poor job of making them the slightest bit interesting as well.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 08 June 2016 - 09:55 AM.

#6 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 07 June 2016 - 08:47 PM

I'm not gonna say I've switched over, but there is defintely potential for them... It all depends on how things go for the future arcs after Boruto The movie content in the manga. 

The thing is right now the moments are very very tiny, There hasn't been much of impactful moments for BoruSara as of yet and that's something Future arcs could defintely hold whether or not they actually do it. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 07 June 2016 - 08:49 PM.

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#7 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 08:57 PM

There is only one moment for them i believe in Boruto Movie , Boruto blushes once to Sarada there during the chuunin exam.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#8 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 07 June 2016 - 09:28 PM

There is only one moment for them i believe in Boruto Movie , Boruto blushes once to Sarada there during the chuunin exam.

There was that, and when another one when Boruto proclaims to Sarada that he'll protect her when she becomes Hokage and that's when she started to blush. Those are the two scenes I know of, but you know.

Pics cause why not lol: 

CSxXsBKWcAANq-H.jpg

So I'll say that I'm indifferent when it comes to the topic of BoruSara.

I'll say this, if I ever see this in the manga: 

borusara_by_nekomisha-d9nv34w.png

"hint" "hint"  Ria sends me a bunch of pics she looks up whenever she's bored during school clubs, but anyway I might open to the possibility if this happens. Not saying this scene specifically, but a moment like this.. again the question is will the writer do it cause I've got my doubts for sure.

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#9 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 09:56 PM

@catsi
On one hand bs is hetero version of narusasu based on how she create with or without intention to be female version of sasuke.
On the other hand bs is NS based on the fact that it's a heroxheroine pairing, salad act more like sakura(debatable), and salad position as female character.

The dynamic of team burito from what I know is they're like naruto sakura and sai rather than team seven.
The difference is burito doesn't love salad while salad seem like have a thing for him. Other than that burito fulfil naruto role, salad fulfil sakura role, and mitsuki fulfil sai role.
I don't buy the rivalry between burito and salad the day sasuke mk.4 appear.

Salad is look more like Karin.

Oh and there's no Hinata mk 2 and if she appear, I hope she'll become canon couple with burito just for the sake of consistency.

Edited by rocci, 07 June 2016 - 09:57 PM.

#10 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 12:04 AM

Why do i suddenly have a feeling that they (boruto and sarada) already married .... or at least a couple +_@a

#11 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 08 June 2016 - 12:43 AM

Never. Burrito and Salad were created through two of the worst anime couples in history. I want nothing to do with them. They shouldn't even exist.  :ermm:

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#12 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 01:38 AM

Why do i suddenly have a feeling that they (boruto and sarada) already married .... or at least a couple +_@a

Fan blessing.

#13 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 02:31 AM

Yes, this is the right area.

No. Currently, mainly because I deeply dislike Bolt. Before that, because if they refused to do it the first time. Why should I get invested in its cheap knock-off?

Agreed. Sarada has the potential to be a decent character, I'd hate to ruin that by attaching her to a turd like Bolt. She's the only new character I even kinda of like. 

#14 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 03:03 AM

Sarada seems to be experiencing bipolar. Maybe it's just me but she's different from the Gaiden. Not to say she should be rude but she seems Sakura-ish.

#15 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 05:16 AM

Sarada seems to be experiencing bipolar. Maybe it's just me but she's different from the Gaiden. Not to say she should be rude but she seems Sakura-ish.

Because she's sakura uchiha just like obito is naruto uchiha.
Just give her pink hair and remove her glass and you'll get sakura just like burito is naruto mk2.
One of the reason why you can said that Buritoxsalad is NS consolation pairing.

#16 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 05:19 AM

No...never. Sadly, my reasons are more personal than factual, but let me put them down.

1. The development is pitiful at best and Kishimoto and his studio cannot write romance to save their lives.

We see how much they butchered NH, SS, NS, and SK, and so many other relationships in the manga, why should we support them making BS? Although, when it comes to pairings, all they do is make BS. (get it?) Point is, whether Bolt and Salad become a thing is probably obvious, but can it be a good pairing? Probably not. If Bolt wants to be like Sasuke, and Salad wants to be like Naruto then Bolt will never be home and Salad will be working all the time because they both can't stand their kids. So instead of one parent not wanting to be with their kids...it will be BOTH parents not wanting to be with their kids.

2. Bolt and Salad are horrible characters.

I know some people here like Salad, but honestly look how they treated her so far. She once used to call out the BS her parents told her only for her to accept and forgive them without ANY answers whatsoever. Like all of a sudden, all those lies don't matter. Really? Salad's only redeeming quality was reduced immediately down to nothing because all this studio has been doing is hand waving every problem away for cheap drama.

Not even gonna talk about Bolt. You know already.

3. Because they expect us to accept it as the "replacement" for SNS and NS.

You know this is what they are going to do. I know this is what they are gonna do. "Well, Naruto and Sakura didn't get together, but their kids did...that's the same right? You should be happy." No....no, it is not the same.

4. Because love is extremely cliche and asspulled in this story now.

When we read romance stories, we read it for the journey. Not where they went, but how they got there. Not the case for Naruto. All the love was asspulled and cliched into existence. There was no journey, there was only Zuul them making excuses saying "We'll explain it later." They don't want to show romance blossoming over time...they want to just put people together and make weakass explanations as to why it happened. Not even good explanations. Just excuse as to why they can't write it.

5. No one cares anymore.

Chances are, no one cares about romance in this story. Not even the characters themselves. They will just grow up miserable, bad parents, and horrible people. There is nothing to be gained from any of it. There is no love, only a necessity to reproduce. This is why they call it a "settlement." You don't like where you are, but you try to work with what you got despite how horrible it is. That is basically what it all is.

Call Judge Judy because this is a case for divorce court.

6. I am forever holding a grudge against Kishimoto, Kishimoto related products, and Naruto itself.

This is a series that should burn and all the people who "praise" this series should go with it. Naruto is trash. I hate to say it, but it is. Whatever was good about the series has been destroyed for the sake of perverted otakus who cared more about fake anime kittens than actual human emotion. These are the people who probably suffer from Stockholm syndrome believing in a world that doesn't want them thinking it loves them more than anything. They are masochists and sadist who enjoy punishment and seeing good people suffer. I have no sympathy for them.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 19 June 2016 - 08:10 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#17 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 06:27 AM

Never. Burrito and Salad were created through two of the worst anime couples in history. I want nothing to do with them. They shouldn't even exist.  :ermm:

i second that

1wocs1.gif

#18 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 08 June 2016 - 12:31 PM

No...never. Sadly, my reasons are more personal than factual, but let me put them down.

1. The development is pitiful at best and Kishimoto and his studio cannot write romance to save their lives.

We see how much they butchered NH, SS, NS, and SK, and so many other relationships in the manga, why would support them making BS? Although, when it comes to pairings, all they do is make BS. (get it?) Point is, whether Bolt and Salad become a thing is probably obvious, but can it be a good pairing? Probably not. If Bolt wants to be like Sasuke, and Salad wants to be like Naruto then Bolt will never be home and Salad will be working all the time because they both can't stand their kids. So instead of one parent not wanting to be with theirs kids...it will be BOTH parents not wanting to be with their kids.

I know some people here like Salad, but honestly look how they treated her so far. She once used to call out the BS her parents told her only for her to accept and forgive them without ANY answers whatsoever. Like all of a sudden, all those lies don't matter. Really? Salad only redeeming quality was reduced immediately down to nothing because all this studio has been doing is hand waving every problem away for cheap drama.

You know this is what they are going to do. I know this is what they are gonna do. "Well, Naruto and Sakura didn;t get together, but their kids did...that's the same right? You should be happy?" No....no, it is not the same.

When we read romance stories, we read it for the journey. Not where they went, but how they got there. Not the case for Naruto. All the love was asspulled and cliched into existence. There was no journey, there was only Zuul them making excuses saying "We'll explain it later." They don't want to show romance blossoming over time...they want to just put people together and make weakass explanations as to why it happened. Not even good explanations. Just excuse as to why they can't write it.

5. No one cares anymore.

Chances are, no one cares about romance in this story. Not even the characters themselves. They will just grow up miserable, bad parents, and horrible people. There is nothing to be gained from any of it. There is no love, only a necessity to reproduce. This is why they call it a "settlement." You don;t like where you are, but you try to work with what you got despite how horrible it is. That is basically what it is all is.

Call judge Judy because this is a case for divorce court.

6. I am forever holding a grudge against Kishimoto, Kishimoto related products, and Naruto itself.

This is a series that should burn and all the people who "praise" this series should go with it. Naruto is trash. I hate to say it, but it is. Whatever was good about the series has been destroyed for the sake of perverted otakus who cared more about fake anime kittens than actual human emotion. These are the people who probably suffer from stockholm syndrome believing in a world that doesn't want them thinking it loves them more than anything. They are masochists and sadist who enjoy punishment and seeing good people suffer. I have no sympathy for them.

Well say James, really who does care about this series anymore. That's no surprise there since all Kishi and SP can do this rehash and ripoff better stories and not come up with something original, like Orochimaru's transference is just a ripoff of Apocalypse switching bodies and the change happens right after it's done turning the body into Apocalypse and last til the hosts body dies were Orochimaru's only lasts three years.  

#19 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 12:36 PM

We see how much they butchered NH, SS, NS, and SK, and so many other relationships in the manga, why would support them making BS? Although, when it comes to pairings, all they do is make BS. (get it?) Point is, whether Bolt and Salad become a thing is probably obvious, but can it be a good pairing? Probably not. If Bolt wants to be like Sasuke, and Salad wants to be like Naruto then Bolt will never be home and Salad will be working all the time because they both can't stand their kids. So instead of one parent not wanting to be with theirs kids...it will be BOTH parents not wanting to be with their kids.

I know some people here like Salad, but honestly look how they treated her so far. She once used to call out the BS her parents told her only for her to accept and forgive them without ANY answers whatsoever. Like all of a sudden, all those lies don't matter. Really? Salad only redeeming quality was reduced immediately down to nothing because all this studio has been doing is hand waving every problem away for cheap drama.

You know this is what they are going to do. I know this is what they are gonna do. "Well, Naruto and Sakura didn;t get together, but their kids did...that's the same right? You should be happy?" No....no, it is not the same.

5. No one cares anymore.

Chances are, no one cares about romance in this story. Not even the characters themselves. They will just grow up miserable, bad parents, and horrible people. There is nothing to be gained from any of it. There is no love, only a necessity to reproduce. This is why they call it a "settlement." You don;t like where you are, but you try to work with what you got despite how horrible it is. That is basically what it is all is.

This is a series that should burn and all the people who "praise" this series should go with it. Naruto is trash. I hate to say it, but it is. Whatever was good about the series has been destroyed for the sake of perverted otakus who cared more about fake anime kittens than actual human emotion. These are the people who probably suffer from stockholm syndrome believing in a world that doesn't want them thinking it loves them more than anything. They are masochists and sadist who enjoy punishment and seeing good people suffer. I have no sympathy for them.

Once again you make me proud of being a member here.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#20 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 07:52 PM

5. No one cares anymore.

You should come to Naruto forums and talk some sense into those ghouls.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NaruSaku, BoruSara

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users