• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

#1 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:30 AM

hey do you think that kisimoto will end this in the the recent battle or not

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#2 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:34 AM

End what the manga? If so no he said that there is still much story to tell, especially on Sasuke's side. However I do want to see how he's going to do that smoothly. Right now it's hard to see more story, but we'll see what he does.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#3 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:04 AM

There is still alot to cover. Probably wont see the end until at least 2 years.

#4 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    ect....

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:48 AM

what the 2 years . Wow what i thought th_confused0089.gif

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#5 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

#1 Supporter of Akise Aru

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:ALLLLLL the interests. Yeah, I'll update this later.

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:56 AM

Two years?! Oh, my...well, that is quite a lot of time. Yes, we will just have to see what he does (:

Yours is the epitome of unadulterated love. You are willing to carry out an act of justice in the name of said love, and hell you are still walking around trying to get to your beloved after your head has been chopped clean off your shoulders? You sir, are a kittening winner in my book.
Congratulations.

"...my beloved Yukiteru-kun..."

#6 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:05 PM

i think it may be happen

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#7 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:35 AM

Thinking about this today...

There is quite a bit for Kishimoto to cover so I don't think he could close it successfully in less than 100 or so chapters (2 years)

he has to

-show us the fate of team hebi/taka (Karin's escape? and what Juugo and Suigetsu found)

-show us the fights with Tobi and Madara

-flesh out Sakura's heritage with a mini arc about her somehow (in a fight maybe with flashbacks)

-resolve any outstanding things with the rest of Konoha 11 (not that there is much but something anyway)

-the fate of Anko

-the fate of Yamato

Naruto fighting with Sasuke

the end with all issues resolved (marriage between Sakura and Naruto tongue.gif and his becoming Hokage biggrin.gif)

if he can cram all this into 50 chapters he will have to show more brevity than he has in the past wink.gif

Though I have never been a huge Sasuke/Karin backer (though I did use it as a major subplot in the fanfic I wrote plug plug) after rereading it, if chapter 574 isn't a huge foreshadowing of it happening I am not sure what is lol

Edited by Verilance, 28 June 2012 - 01:40 AM.

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#8 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 29 July 2012 - 11:08 AM

QUOTE (Verilance @ Jun 28 2012, 07:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thinking about this today...

There is quite a bit for Kishimoto to cover so I don't think he could close it successfully in less than 100 or so chapters (2 years)

he has to

-show us the fate of team hebi/taka (Karin's escape? and what Juugo and Suigetsu found)

-show us the fights with Tobi and Madara

-flesh out Sakura's heritage with a mini arc about her somehow (in a fight maybe with flashbacks)

-resolve any outstanding things with the rest of Konoha 11 (not that there is much but something anyway)

-the fate of Anko

-the fate of Yamato

Naruto fighting with Sasuke

the end with all issues resolved (marriage between Sakura and Naruto tongue.gif and his becoming Hokage biggrin.gif)

if he can cram all this into 50 chapters he will have to show more brevity than he has in the past wink.gif

Though I have never been a huge Sasuke/Karin backer (though I did use it as a major subplot in the fanfic I wrote plug plug) after rereading it, if chapter 574 isn't a huge foreshadowing of it happening I am not sure what is lol

hun ...... there is much more for this but 3 or 5 of them had been showed

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#9 4000TMNT

4000TMNT

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:20 PM

I heard about Kishi will end Naruto with in next 2 years or longer, that might be good or bad news, because the current situation we have with the parings. Naruto knows Hinata loves him and Sakura knows Naruto loves her, so whats gonna happen between them until the final chapter (assuming that a paring will be canon in the final chapter). Kishi could continue the pairing wars to the final end, or he could kill one of the parings very soon after the war arc (looking at you NH), or my worst fears, that kishi might do a 180 development and focus on Naruto and Sasuke feelings on Hinata and Sakura (low chance of happening but you never know with Kishi). I just hope that the next 2 years means more NaruSaku romantic development.

#10 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:32 PM

QUOTE (narulsaku @ Jul 29 2012, 07:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hun ...... there is much more for this but 3 or 5 of them had been showed

I wrote the list a month ago before he showed some of the details..biggrin.gif and it was all I could think of at the top of my head i know there was more tongue.gif

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#11 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE (Verilance @ Jul 29 2012, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wrote the list a month ago before he showed some of the details..biggrin.gif and it was all I could think of at the top of my head i know there was more tongue.gif

yes i know that , and yes NH . i dont look at it . its really boaring and not logical, and yes i want that narusaku should happen at the end of this war . if the manga would take 2 years then without NS that would be a bit boaring , for me i wont be interest to read it any more, hey guys do you think tha kisi sees our club. that would bd good.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#12 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 10:36 PM

QUOTE (narulsaku @ Jul 29 2012, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yes i know that , and yes NH . i dont look at it . its really boaring and not logical, and yes i want that narusaku should happen at the end of this war . if the manga would take 2 years then without NS that would be a bit boaring , for me i wont be interest to read it any more, hey guys do you think tha kisi sees our club. that would bd good.

Yes but this is a shonen and the author probably will do this at the ending because there are retards yes they exists that only watch naruto because of pairing and nothing else more, just look at that guy that paid 768$ to watch the naruto movie in the hope to see nice SS moments and he got any then he logins on Trumblr and start saying that the movie sucks and it's not worth watching.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#13 Traci

Traci

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:58 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Jul 29 2012, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes but this is a shonen and the author probably will do this at the ending because there are retards yes they exists that only watch naruto because of pairing and nothing else more, just look at that guy that paid 768$ to watch the naruto movie in the hope to see nice SS moments and he got any then he logins on Trumblr and start saying that the movie sucks and it's not worth watching.

................................................................................
............................. How much would he pay to make SasuSaku canon if Kishimoto reveals he definitely won't make it canon?

Also, guys ship SasuSaku? I always thought it was just girls. (Granted, there has to be at least ONE guy who legit ships SasuSaku without side-shipping).

Seriously please tell me your kidding. How did he end up paying that much money? Plane tickets? Forget pairings for a second, I would never...

Maybe he's filthy rich. That's probably it. God, if I find out he's broke...

Edited by Traci, 30 July 2012 - 02:01 PM.

#14 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:28 PM

QUOTE (Traci @ Jul 30 2012, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
................................................................................
............................. How much would he pay to make SasuSaku canon if Kishimoto reveals he definitely won't make it canon?

Also, guys ship SasuSaku? I always thought it was just girls. (Granted, there has to be at least ONE guy who legit ships SasuSaku without side-shipping).

Seriously please tell me your kidding. How did he end up paying that much money? Plane tickets? Forget pairings for a second, I would never...

Maybe he's filthy rich. That's probably it. God, if I find out he's broke...

Kishi is rich already he receive incoming from a lot of means, first the anime he receive a payment from TV tokyo, he receive payments from Shueisha, he receive a percentage in all the sales of naruto games, he receives income from everything that use the trademark naruto, food, promotions....

SK-303_image007.jpg

#15 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:22 PM

Said it won't end until 2014 at least, according to manga news in mangahere.com here's the link

http://www.mangahere...-than-15-years/

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#16 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Jul 30 2012, 04:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Said it won't end until 2014 at least, according to manga news in mangahere.com here's the link

http://www.mangahere...-than-15-years/

so what?
he said one year and half if the manga is on it's climax so i still expect naruto to end soon, he wont end it on 2013 but will end i in 2014 still one year and half later.

2 - i prefer for him to end it soon and 2014 seems fine, sasuke does not excite anymore it's annoying and boring, naruto background is already known and most of them kishi already done the war arc there's nothing else more for him to explore in this manga anymore, we got orochimaru sasuke and tobi as villains and i think sasuke will be the last villain.
kishi already stated so many times that the final fight will be naruto vs sasuke, and he's doing a lot of development on his character but still on the evil path and even more cleared of his objectives, now he ressurrects orochimaru for him to clerify the holes he put on the previous mangas.
the romantic plot will be ended after the war, naruto wont be kage until he resolves the pairing war because it's obvious all the hokages were married before they became hokage.

Edited by dovahkiin, 30 July 2012 - 03:40 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#17 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:03 AM

No it means it won't end until AFTER 2014. And He may change his mind and make it longer. It's always possible.

Edited by Phantom_999, 25 November 2012 - 04:03 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users