#26282 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 12:05 AM

Male: Jiraiya, Guy, and Gaara

Female: Kushina, Chiyo (For a one arc character, she managed to have an interesting story), Sakura (Before Five Kage Summit)

#26283 My Living Curse

My Living Curse

MLC

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:R.I.P Naruto (1999-2009), NaruSaku (always), Bleach, FMA, SnK, Inuyasha, Classic CN, KH2, A:TLA, Classic Yugioh, 90s shows, Good Storytelling (surprise me)

Posted 21 May 2018 - 01:11 AM

Male: 1) Madara (pre-Sage), 2) Pain (English VA), 3) Jiraiya. I'd say part 1 Naruto but his character has just been diminished too much to care.

Female: 1) Kushina, 2) Konan, 3) Part 1 Anko. Early Part 2 Sakura is my favorite rendition of her. Shame Kishimoto pushed her aside.

Now I know you didn't ask but I'll also list my 3 least favorite male/females just for fun!

Male: Obito, Obito, Part 2 Sasuke.

Female: Kaguya, Kaguya, Kaguya.

:D

Edited by My Living Curse, 21 May 2018 - 05:28 AM.

LfUZGEl.gif

Naruto on Obito: "He was the COOLEST guy..."  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#26284 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 01:19 AM

I cant really do it in a particular order but

Male: Itachi, Shino, Shikamaru (Im starting to warm up to Sasuke so hes a runner up)

Female: Sakura, Konan, Kushina

#26285 griff142

griff142

Member of Kishi's execution squad

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Interests:I love anime. I am also a football geek and video game nerd.

Posted 21 May 2018 - 01:35 PM

Male: Minato, Jiraiya, pre-ending Naruto.

Female: Tsunade, beginning part 2 Sakura, Kushina.

I had Minato first because he was a very talented ninja and most of all he was everything Naruto was supposed to be but Naruto was supposed to be alittle more but unfortunately the ending ruined all of that. 2nd,Jiraiya was my favorite comedic character but he could be badass when he wanted to be. Lastly Naruto before the ending had good development over the course of the manga and was slowly maturing into his father which would have been a perfect development cycle for him but like I said the ending ruined all that.

With the women they were all funny in their own right and I like to laugh. Also these women when serious could beat the crap out of you. Their toughness is one of the main reasons I like them so much. You are looking at the 3 toughest women in the entire manga and not Hinata.

#26286 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 06:09 PM

I love nothing and no one after chapter 700  :zaru:  because those are not the characters I know :no:

Edited by Phantom_999, 21 May 2018 - 10:19 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#26287 thelordofspace72

thelordofspace72

Light Paladin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 06:55 PM

male: sai, kakashi, yamato.

female: sakura, kushina, tsunade.

#26288 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:11 PM

The problem is that by the Time sakura introduced, i don't think Tsunade get planned. Heck i don't think the other Konoha eleven even exist, even Minato design is not the final design.

The kekei genkai itself is not finished concept. That's why most kg is advance element and only 3 kekkei genkai that's not element (sharingan, byakugan, and Kaguya Bone).

That's why it's kinda laughable when he said he is planning ss (and nh) from the beginning.

Pretty much.

Think about this for a second this is a dude who said "I don't know how to defeat Madara."

Every other topic everyone talks about?
Kekkei Genkai? Not really planned. He was originally going to make the Byakugan an offshoot of the Sharingan, but then decided to make it his own thing.
The Konoha 11? Not really much to them. Saw them as background characters and was going to kill most of them off before the time skip, but due to popular demand kept them on.
4th Hokage? I know he planned for a very long time that he was Naruto's father, but I don;t believe he was ever going to reveal that fact let alone have him in the story.

Every other idea in the story he has a "I didn't plan for it, it just happened that way."

But when it comes to NH and SS: the radicals want me to believe that "Yeah, it was all planned from the beginning. In fact, before I even thought of the concept of Naruto, NaruHina and SasuSaku  was always my highest priority. All the bad writing? Totally planned to fool you since the very beginning."

He can't figure out how to defeat his the main villain within months of writing them, but he knows exactly how his so called "favorite pairing" is going to happen and construct an elaborate hoax to show how 15 years of writing was a misdirection? Man, talk about a massive conspiracy theory. It would be easier, and more believable, to say that NH and SS was a retcon because his editors demanded he change it.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#26289 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:40 PM

Well good news is I'm 93% finished with my book, and this was the only thing going through my mind while I was writing it... 

Yeah real red herring Kishi honestly... 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#26290 hisaberpie

hisaberpie

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:52 PM

Well good news is I'm 93% finished with my book, and this was the only thing going through my mind while I was writing it... 

Kishi butchered sai and yamato too.. the two guys actually trying to get naruto and sakura together..

#26291 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 22 May 2018 - 12:10 AM

Pretty much.
Think about this for a second this is a dude who said "I don't know how to defeat Madara."
Kekkei Genkai? Not really planned. He was originally going to make the Byakugan an offshoot of the Sharingan, but then decided to make it his own thing.
The Konoha 11? Not really much to them. Saw them as background characters and was going to kill most of them off before the time skip, but due to popular demand kept them on.
4th Hokage? I know he planned for a very long time that he was Naruto's father, but I don;t believe he was ever going to reveal that fact let alone have him in the story.
Every other idea in the story he has a "I didn't plan for it, it just happened that way."
But when it comes to NH and SS: the radicals want me to believe that "Yeah, it was all planned from the beginning. In fact, before I even thought of the concept of Naruto, NaruHina and SasuSaku  was always my highest priority. All the bad writing? Totally planned to fool you since the very beginning."
He can't figure out how to defeat his the main villain within months of writing them, but he knows exactly how his so called "favorite pairing" is going to happen and construct an elaborate hoax to show how 15 years of writing was a misdirection? Man, talk about a massive conspiracy theory. It would be easier, and more believable, to say that NH and SS was a retcon because his editors demanded he change it.

I think Jugo's curse mode got reconed as a kekkei genkai, which granted I could actually see being a genic curse from his clan working to be honest, however it was done so poorly you don't really buy it.

Honestly I wish the three eyes remain sperated from each other as to how they got connected to each other was ridiculous. Like how to get the rinnegan by being reincarnations of the sages sons and having the DNA of both being the best example. Wished it just remained as being etheir a random, a descendent of the sages or even his direct reincarnation occurrence. I kinda thought the sharingan and byakugan connection would of later to have been revealed to propergander set up by the second hokage to undermine the uchia I'm order to keep them in check and such.

If I recall I think kishimoto wanted to do more mission arcs with team 7 to develop them slowly and at the same introduce some side characters , but his editors told him to some big tornment or exam arc which is what we ended up with. Granted I think we all loved the Chunin exams arc, but team 7 were not creamy ready for it namely sakura.

I think neji and chouji were originally suppose to die, but kept on like said and only chouji of the two had any real development in part 2. Does feel like that shino, chouji, neji & kiba were going to die in part 1, while hinata and maybe kankuro would die in part 2. Heck the only side characters I think he would of developed would of been gaara, shikamaru and rock Lee.

I think the 4th was meant for a prequel series instead we got boruto.

There is no way it was planned form the begging not when the bridge scene, the hug and road to ninja happened.

He could of just said "I originally wanted Narusaku to become a couple, but I changed my mind and decided on naruhina and sasusaku", instead he nope it was planned al along no matter how stupid it sounds

#26292 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 12:19 AM

He could of just said "I originally wanted Narusaku to become a couple, but I changed my mind and decided on naruhina and sasusaku", instead he nope it was planned al along no matter how stupid it sounds

"I planned NH and SS from the beginning, but somehow I never planned on how to actually write them getting together or for that matter why they would get together.....but it was all planned from the beginning....believe it."

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#26293 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 22 May 2018 - 12:34 AM

You know what always got me about Kishi was when he said this,  "I'm not good with writing romance.."  if we're talking about NaruHina and SasuSaku without a shadow of a doubt, but  that condricts his statements because of one couple in particular MinaKushi.

tumblr_n9jo0aAwI91temjooo1_500.gif

Of course you're capable of writing a good romance Kishi and MinaKushi shows that it's there, but honestly stick to your guns and don't chicken out like you did when it came to the final portion of the manga.

Edited by LuckyChi7, 22 May 2018 - 12:36 AM.

#26294 hisaberpie

hisaberpie

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 12:35 AM

"I planned NH and SS from the beginning, but somehow I never planned on how to actually write them getting together or for that matter why they would get together.....but it was all planned from the beginning....believe it."

The entire ending was a money grabbing scam. Kishimoto gave up on naruto so you can see naruto giving up on sakura, sasuke, his ninja way and just enduring everything thats wrong in his life.

#26295 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 02:25 PM

There was so much potential that was just thrown away. Kekkei tota is one of them that Im pretty interested in. Onoki has dust release, which is one. And one is mentioned in Gaara Hiden. But we don't get any background. Thats one thing im pretty pissed about.

Edited by winter-serenade, 22 May 2018 - 02:25 PM.

#26296 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 04:25 PM

If he changed his mind, then he would have at least tried to build up NH somewhat towards the end. It was NS until 699. That's some hack writing.

#26297 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 05:42 PM

Pretty much.

It would have been one thing if most of the stuff in Naruto he did plan and then turn over his head. Knowing that he planned virtually nothing from the series and did what his editors told him to makes me want to pull my hair out. It's no wonder it fell apart: Kishi had NO vision for the story. Heck, he didn't even think to make the story of Naruto about ninja in the first place. This more than the pairing debacle made me lose most of my respect for him and gives me no confidence for his new manga. 

Kishi does not understand the difference between a red herring and a lie.

It's even more amazing that he decided "I will give several hints Naruto and Sakura will get together and put genuine effort into it, all the while ignoring NH."

#26298 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 08:45 PM

Yeah seriously, What he pulled was not a red herring, it was a complete lie. For one reason, Hinata never existed until chapter 37 of the manga, and before that the plan was to have her as a civillian, not a ninja. Lastly he DID NOT WRITE THE "HINATA GETS LAID MOVIE", nor did he  write the last 2 chapters of Naruto if I recall correctly, so there was no red herring for anything. He just gave up on what he wanted to write and many ideas weren't even his own

Edited by Phantom_999, 25 May 2018 - 11:58 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#26299 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 25 May 2018 - 07:33 PM

This was such an amazing moment, and still one of the better moments post pain arc content

it just sucks that the negative from the ending and "THE LAST"  :down:  affects this too...

#26300 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 02 June 2018 - 10:08 PM

Okay guys I just got this guest review from a guy called Sasuke fan have at it leaving it up so my readers can soo just how bad some things are.

"Well for all those sasuke haters I don't care what you say about him I think he is cool he just corrupted by his brother to look for him and gain revenge itachi did not kill his brother because he love him believe it or not sasuke is strong and not pathetic."

I mean yeah that just sums it up man I think he is cool seems that he left out all the kitten he did, and just said cause he was corrupted.

Edited by TheFirstEvil100, 02 June 2018 - 10:09 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users