144 replies to this topic

#141 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:13 AM

This reminds me of the Bakuman manga. There was an chapter were the protagonists were writing the next chapter for their manga and then they decide to add suggestions from fan messages of what they wanted to see in the series. When their editor readed the summary, he was like "this is crap, do it all over again". This is such an deadly mistake, the last thing an author can do is let the fans dictate how the story goes.

Well, we have his noob editor to thank then. If Yahagi was around, then I'm sure he wouldn't have let this happen and Kishi would have to walk over his dead body to do so.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#142 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:39 AM

Hinata never came off as heroine material to me until 615. The fact that her cousin had to be killed off just to give her a powerful moment with Naruto is pretty sad. Sakura is still the heroine--both as main girl AND love interest--while Hinata is more of a 2nd love interest/main supporting character like Lee and Shikamaru. That's the most I'll give her. Oh and title character's end waifu. The fact remains that she wasn't Naruto's first choice.

#143 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:41 AM

Sakura is and will always be the heroine no matter how much screentime Hinata gets.

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#144 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:53 AM

Sakura is and will always be the heroine no matter how much screentime Hinata gets.

Hinata was just like a concubine to Naruto. Just because she ends up with him at the end doesn't mean she's the main love interest and heroine of the series.

#145 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 15 December 2014 - 10:07 AM

Hinata was just like a concubine to Naruto. Just because she ends up with him at the end doesn't mean she's the main love interest and heroine of the series.

LOL. Fitting role for Hinata, a concubine. Sakura is the empress.

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users