Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#881 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 21 March 2020 - 07:19 PM

So all in all it's on 6th chapter, did anybody who saw movie can say how far in movie it is?

We are about or close to half way through the movie it this point.

#882 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 01:09 AM

So probably 15-20 pages more?

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#883 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 22 March 2020 - 03:03 AM

So probably 15-20 pages more?

More I know still a lot of movie to go through

#884 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 10:32 PM

We are about or close to half way through the movie it this point.

6 chapters is around 40% or 50%? I guess this will be a full volume or so, if author keeps on it.

#885 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 01:59 AM

6 chapters is around 40% or 50%? I guess this will be a full volume or so, if author keeps on it.

Plus we don't know what he's adding to the story.

#886 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 29 March 2020 - 10:43 AM

ddsps0j-87254235-7b2e-4961-8fb5-d8903b1e

Guys, we have a new page... and all I can say is HOLY ****!!! O_O

I can imagine this is NOT what Hinata wanted when she went with Toneri... and I can imagine how pissed Naruto has to be at seeing Sakura being wounded like she is. She probably isn't gonna die that easily given her Yin Seal, but that's gonna hurt a LOT with what Toneri did to her.

Something you rarely see in a Naruto doujin that mimics the canon style. Only concern is that Tokai might be impatient and skim through the pages without a berserk Kyuubify/Sage of Six Paths berserk mode and that we would miss out of the Byakugou Release (Tsunade and Sakura's Super Saiyan mode) too  :sweat:

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 29 March 2020 - 10:44 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#887 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 11 April 2020 - 04:59 AM

I think Tokai is from Spain. Hopefully he/she makes through to this pandemic. That goes for all of us including Kishi.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#888 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 04:57 PM

Tokai seems to be safe and sound, guys. Also... we got a double whammy today!!

ddur0no-83e3b046-2625-4021-9e73-42603f17

ddur0v8-5ca3c1f2-04db-459e-8173-16f718d4

Even if we didn't see Naruto go berserk with Kurama's chakra, which I suspect is because of his knowing what Sakura's capable of, having known it even before she did, he did at least try to get Toneri back for hurting his girl, and even going Six Paths Kurama Cloak to go after Sakura as she's flung into the air.

#889 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 13 April 2020 - 05:07 PM

Even though Naruto was not as bloodlusted as I would have liked, Naruto was trying to take his head off with that Rasengan for doing that to his Sakura-Chan. I also like how he went into the Cloak to go rescue her. Also, he did a good job of displaying his confidence in her. Also, that Naruto was willing to kill Toneri with Hinata right in the proximity.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 13 April 2020 - 05:28 PM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#890 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 06:38 PM

I actually don't like Naruto being blood-lusted. Mostly because it makes him come off as a spoiled brat rather than someone who genuinely lost something. He got blood-lusted because Orochimaru teased him about Sasuke for Christ's sake. The Pein Arc one was meaningful, but I think overplayed. People act like he did it over Hinata, but forget that in this same time frame Konoha was leveled, Kakashi was killed, and Naruto was beaten to near exhaustion. He was exposed to a lot of pressure and Hinata being killed in front of him was just the final straw.

Kishimoto really should have known better than to make that scene because now they all the fans see Hinata as the sole purpose of what drives Naruto and not the overall message of Naruto cares too much and then he wonders why the fans hate every other character besides Hinata. The Pein Arc, while mostly good, just pushed Hinata to great heights while everyone else suffered. Not even Iruka getting stabbed made Naruto that angry. It is just a weird beat scene that cemented Hinata as the favorite even though she does nothing for the rest of the manga.

I think Naruto needs to grow up. Getting angry as a kid makes sense, but after dealing what he felt with, Naruto should not just lose it and get blood-lusted every time someone gets hurt.

Also, did you guys notice Hinata pushed Toneri out of the way of Naruto's attack?

Edited by James S Cassidy, 13 April 2020 - 06:39 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#891 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 07:24 PM

Man sees his woman get hurt or killed - gets furious and vengeful. I don't like that. Toneri is apparently stronger than Sakura and that's fine, but her losing a fight shouldn't be about provoking her bf. The best OTP moments come from the couple's own actions. I hope he catches her though, throwback to RTN. Scene's not finished yet, I'll wait to judge it. : )

ナルサク

#892 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 13 April 2020 - 07:29 PM

I actually don't like Naruto being blood-lusted. Mostly because it makes him come off as a spoiled brat rather than someone who genuinely lost something. He got blood-lusted because Orochimaru teased him about Sasuke for Christ's sake. The Pein Arc one was meaningful, but I think overplayed. People act like he did it over Hinata, but forget that in this same time frame Konoha was leveled, Kakashi was killed, and Naruto was beaten to near exhaustion. He was exposed to a lot of pressure and Hinata being killed in front of him was just the final straw.

Kishimoto really should have known better than to make that scene because now they all the fans see Hinata as the sole purpose of what drives Naruto and not the overall message of Naruto cares too much and then he wonders why the fans hate every other character besides Hinata. The Pein Arc, while mostly good, just pushed Hinata to great heights while everyone else suffered. Not even Iruka getting stabbed made Naruto that angry. It is just a weird beat scene that cemented Hinata as the favorite even though she does nothing for the rest of the manga.

I think Naruto needs to grow up. Getting angry as a kid makes sense, but after dealing what he felt with, Naruto should not just lose it and get blood-lusted every time someone gets hurt.

Also, did you guys notice Hinata pushed Toneri out of the way of Naruto's attack?

I can agree with that.

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

#893 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 07:31 PM

Man sees his woman get hurt or killed - gets furious and vengeful. I don't like that. Toneri is apparently stronger than Sakura and that's fine, but her losing a fight shouldn't be about provoking her bf. The best OTP moments come from the couple's own actions. I hope he catches her though, throwback to RTN. Scene's not finished yet, I'll wait to judge it. : )

I can agree with this as well.

#894 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 14 April 2020 - 03:17 AM

I know Sakura will be fine but damn that's gotta hurt.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#895 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 14 April 2020 - 07:52 AM

First time to see 2 pages at once! 

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#896 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 14 April 2020 - 07:57 AM

First time to see 2 pages at once! 

I was too when I saw it on my Deviant Art notifications, Derock, but I'm pleasantly surprised by that.

#897 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 14 April 2020 - 08:46 AM

Tokai seems to be safe and sound, guys. Also... we got a double whammy today!!

ddur0no-83e3b046-2625-4021-9e73-42603f17

ddur0v8-5ca3c1f2-04db-459e-8173-16f718d4

Even if we didn't see Naruto go berserk with Kurama's chakra, which I suspect is because of his knowing what Sakura's capable of, having known it even before she did, he did at least try to get Toneri back for hurting his girl, and even going Six Paths Kurama Cloak to go after Sakura as she's flung into the air.

Nice double.

Now I just remember that Naruto purged his dark side during his training before Killer Bee. So it would make sense that Naruto does not become blood lustful or go into berserk mode.

At the very least we get to see the Byakugou Release on her forehead activated.

I have a question. Does this event leads to the infamous cave scene that had Sakura healing Naruto that lead to the NaruSaku closure in the film version? Or are we still far from it?

Yup.I think Hinata could not afford Toneri to be killed or else she would not get her sister back. That's just the on the surface of all things. She almost got Rassengan in the process lol. I think if this scene was canon, 65% chance we see her get hit because its an over used trope in fiction.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 14 April 2020 - 09:12 AM.

#898 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 02:25 AM

ddwitvr-70c047bd-8245-4a03-b0f2-591e8db7

new page.

#899 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 03:53 AM

new page.

Wow. Byakugou Release Sakura is always awesome to se.e 

Do you guys think Team Taka will make a debut in the closing out of this chapter?

#900 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 04:00 PM

new page.

Already this story is alot better

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users