Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#861 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 03 March 2020 - 07:33 PM

"The second round begun. Painful Sky Leg has been used and Toneri parried it but took some serious damage! Naruto jumped into the scene to assist..."

"Now to wonder how Toneri may counterattack, but I will say, this looks like it's gonna be one hell of a match, Derock. Now back to Tricksie in the studio!"

#862 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 03 March 2020 - 08:58 PM

Ahhh, I needed this after the kitten I watched on Sunday with Doctor Who, one of the few good things but I hope Sakura will keep kicking ass.

#863 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 03 March 2020 - 09:33 PM

Ahhh, I needed this after the kitten I watched on Sunday with Doctor Who, one of the few good things but I hope Sakura will keep kicking ass.

Yeah, I heard they retconned The Doctor's origin and A LOT of people aren't happy.

#864 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 03 March 2020 - 10:02 PM

Yeah, I heard they retconned The Doctor's origin and A LOT of people aren't happy.

Yeah, it's all true they have retconned The Doctor's origin, and A LOT of people are very pissed off about it too, so the first Doctor is not William Hartnell, no he was a she, and she was a little black girl. Because you know diversity and white men are bad and evil, and they all need to be put in their place.

I mean now if I have to pick which retcon is worse sorry everyone but I would have to pick Doctor who, I mean 57 years are now destroyed  all thanks that that hack writer.

#865 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 05:21 PM

Damn she missed the real target.

Lmao  :lmao:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#866 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 11:57 PM

"Now to wonder how Toneri may counterattack, but I will say, this looks like it's gonna be one hell of a match, Derock. Now back to Tricksie in the studio!"

I am getting Dragonball Z abridged vibe here with the Ginyu Force Tv show.

Hey Bryon, can you put on a Space Australian accents?

Edited by James S Cassidy, 04 March 2020 - 11:58 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#867 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 05 March 2020 - 09:04 AM

I am getting Dragonball Z abridged vibe here with the Ginyu Force Tv show.

Hey Bryon, can you put on a Space Australian accents?

I dunno, maybe if I tried.

#868 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 06 March 2020 - 02:13 PM

ddrmdml-e0412a09-b98c-46e3-ac9d-ad780ff7

new page. 

Oh goodie . . . new page  :w00t:

Now that makes sense. A kick that has the strength of 100 Seal would have nuked the terrain regardless if Toneri dodged or blocked that kick as seen in that upper panel. 

Now imagine this was Kishi. The suspense behind this scene and the upcoming sequences (that has a potential to lead to a Sakura VS Hinata showdown)  would trigger the darkside of both anti fandoms of Sakura and Hinata. Onside would claim that Sakura is a useless,  flat-chest  blah blah blah. The other party debate that Hinata was in the way and that she betrayed the team. It goes on and on. If Shuiesha/Studious Pierrot had not been too biased with NH and actually allows Kishi to do the love triangle (I still called BS on that 2017 Kishi interview), they would have accumulated  way more money because of the pairing wars and majority of anti fans want reasons to see these two kunoichi go at it for many years.  

My final thoughts on this page that we should expect Sasuke's debut any time. And that Naruto and Sakura might be split apart with their fights possibly of the Byakugan Princess OPness  :roll: If this is the case, expect the Bromance with the rest of Team Taka taking on Toneri while Sakura has the assistance of Shikamaru and Sai, fighting OP Hinata Byakugan Princess.

Hopefully Sasuke's debut does not lead to a SasuSaku damsel in distress scene *yikes*

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 06 March 2020 - 02:14 PM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#869 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 06 March 2020 - 03:55 PM

maybe this could be when she really realizes the difference when she is with Naruto and Sasuke if they split apart with each other. A lot of potential with the route he's taking the story.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 09 March 2020 - 08:09 PM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#870 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 09 March 2020 - 06:53 PM

maybe this could be when she really realizes the difference when she is with Naruto and Sasuke if they split apart with each other. A lot of potential with the route hes taking the story.

Oh God I hope so since that would be great writing to do and something the canon NEVER had the guts to do.

#871 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 09 March 2020 - 08:11 PM

Oh God I hope so since that would be great writing to do and something the canon NEVER had the guts to do.

and even though she doesn't need it, I am kind of hoping for a NaruSaku rescue scene. Like, Naruto protects her from an attack by Toneri, with Hinata watching their feelings for each other. Or, he gets pissed if Toneri lands a lethal blow on her or something. 

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

#872 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 19 March 2020 - 01:33 AM

ddsps0j-87254235-7b2e-4961-8fb5-d8903b1e

Guys, we have a new page... and all I can say is HOLY ****!!! O_O

I can imagine this is NOT what Hinata wanted when she went with Toneri... and I can imagine how pissed Naruto has to be at seeing Sakura being wounded like she is. She probably isn't gonna die that easily given her Yin Seal, but that's gonna hurt a LOT with what Toneri did to her.

#873 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 19 March 2020 - 02:31 AM

I can imagine this is NOT what Hinata wanted when she went with Toneri... and I can imagine how pissed Naruto has to be at seeing Sakura being wounded like she is. She probably isn't gonna die that easily given her Yin Seal, but that's gonna hurt a LOT with what Toneri did to her.

HOLY!!! Naruto's about to be pissed.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#874 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 19 March 2020 - 03:51 AM

that is the way I would imagine Naruto to act if he seen that happened to her. He would be bloodlusted immediately.

#875 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 19 March 2020 - 10:29 AM

Dang... I'm so behind the scanlations of this doujin. Nice couple of pages and I bet Kishi would never have the audacity draw that ecchi pose of Sakura (the panel of her rising hammer kick) during his fifteen years plus years  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Secondly, will Hinata step forward or will she be used as a shield against her will? Stay tune for the next episode  sequence of Dragon Ball Z  NATL  :D

From what I recall Sakura has never done the highjump kick in the manga only in road to ninja

#876 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 19 March 2020 - 05:40 PM

HOLY!!! Naruto's about to be pissed.

I can imagine him exploding into his chakra cloak with Kurama potentially to try to either attack Toneri or save Sakura if she's sent flying, considering that even if she won't die easily, she's still gonna be pretty wounded with how deep Toneri's strike went through her.

#877 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 19 March 2020 - 08:18 PM

O_O

Well, she has her healing so she will be fine, but I hope he shows Naruto being pissed.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#878 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 20 March 2020 - 04:47 PM

He got so angry when Pain stabbed Hinata that he went five or six tails? don't remember it's been a while. Imagine how he will react with Sakura getting wounded badly? Full nine tails and blow up the whole planet. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#879 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 21 March 2020 - 05:01 PM

So all in all it's on 6th chapter, did anybody who saw movie can say how far in movie it is?

#880 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 21 March 2020 - 05:04 PM

He got so angry when Pain stabbed Hinata that he went five or six tails? don't remember it's been a while. Imagine how he will react with Sakura getting wounded badly? Full nine tails and blow up the whole planet. 

Well, yeah, Naruto was also under a lot of pressure when Pain stabbed Hinata, thanks to all the anger he felt about Nagato killing Jiraiya, hearing about Kakashi being dead, as well as the destruction and death Nagato caused on the Hidden Leaf Village, all for the sake of both getting Kurama from Naruto and petty revenge on the Leaf for the deaths of his parents, when it was an accident.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users