NARUTO PART 2 RAW!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
109 replies to this topic

#1 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 27 January 2005 - 09:53 AM

http://xscanz.free.f...cond_season.zip

Fly, my pretties! Get the RAW!

I'll post up a H+E mirror link later in case they get overloaded. smile.gif

H+E Mirror Download - Slower server, but this is just here in case the first link falls apart under the demand. happy.gif

*will add comments after he's read it*
Edit by Shinyu: 245 TRANSLATED! http://cyberkage.com/naruto245.zip
Click For Spoiler

O...M...G...W...T...F...B...B...Q

YES! YES!

SAKURA FANCIES NARUTO! SHE IS SO OVER SASUKE! XD XD

Inner Sakura is alive and well, she is acting like herself now! Whoo!

My god... we were so right about Sakura...

*HMS NaruSaku cleaves the SasuSaku in half with her bow and blasts the fragments into itty-bitty pieces with her cannons*

Ash got her wish for some pervyness. XD Did you see what Naruto gave Kakashi!? And the comment he made on Konohamaru's Sexy no Jutsu!

Lol, and Kakashi wasn't paying attention to what was going on, he had his head stuck in his new book. XD XD

Fantastic... fantastic... great day for NaruSaku... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

COMPLETE Script by hisshouburaiken of NarutoForums!

Click For Spoiler
OMFG
One page at a time cuz you can't wait

Cover page/Page 1: PART 2 BEGINS!
Sidebar: Heart, body, ninjutsu...a young man's growth exceeds all imagination!

Page 2: Sidebar: The long awaited "Part 2" commences!

Naruto: It's been about 2 and a half years, huh?
Jiraiya: Yep.

Pages 3/4: character contests, will do later

Page 5:
Jiraiya: Heh heh...You seem to be in a good mood...
Someone: Yo!

Page 6:
Naruto: IT'S BEEN SO LONG!!!!

Page 7:
Naruto: THIS PLACE HASN'T CHANGED ONE BIT!

Page 8:
Naruto: Yep yep!

PAge 9:
NAruto: Eh?
Hehehe...they added old lady Tsunade's face to the rock!
Kakashi: You got tall, Naruto...

Page 10:
Kakashi: Yo!
Naruto: Kakashi sensei!!!
Sensei...you haven't changed one bit!
KAkashi: Nope...

Page 11: (my hands are shaking from the sheer awesomeness I'm about to reveal, forgive the typos)
Naruto: Hey, hey! I got a present for you, Kakashi sensei!
Tsunade: That brat Naruto's finally back...
Kakashi: WHAT?! Y-you..t-this is...!!!

PAGE 12:
BOOK: ICHA ICHA TACTICS
NAruto: This is the latest in the Icha Icha series; the brand-new 3rd volume! It's really boring, but you'll like it! ( I AM SHAKING LIKE KAKASHI)
Jiraiya: That fool...a kid like him can't understand how interesting it is...plus it's not even published yet, so it's incredibly rare!

Page 13:
Naruto: I'm headed straight for Ichiraku Ramen!
Jiraiya: As promised, I'm leaving Naruto in your custody...
Akatsuki is impatient; they'll start moving soon. I need to concentrate on getting information.

Page 14:
Naruto: S-sakura...chan?
Sakura: Eh? Naruto??

Page 15:
Sakura: How do I look? I became a little more womanly, I guess...
NAruto: Bah! You haven't changed a bit!
Jiraiya: You still don't know anything about women.
Sakura: Hey, you got taller than me!
NAruto: Yeah.
Sakura: Somehow...he seems to have gotten a lot stronger since I last saw him...
Konohamaru: Naruto-niichan!

Page 16:
Konohamaru: Sexy no jutsu!
Jiraiya: Ohoooo!
Konohamaru: How was that! "Bon, kyuu, bon!" perfected!
Naruto: Hahaha...

PAge 17:
Naruto: Konohamaru, I'm not a kid anymore. You can't run around doing jutsu like that!
Sakura: More than just his height has grown...He's more disciplined than he used to be, but he's become an excellent man. Naruto...since it's you, I have no doubt you've learned some amazing jutsu...
Naruto: That's a half-hearted jutsu, Konohamaru! Behold! My newly-developed ultra perverted jutsu! Heeeeeeeeeere it comes!!
Sakura: Right, right, you new perverted jutsu...

Page 18:
Sakura: YOU IDIOT!
Kakashi: Hn?

Page 19: (Smiter note: this seems to be missing Kakashi's lines - will bring that up in his topic)
Sakura: Damn you, on the inside you haven't changed one bit!! You...It's been two years, but you act like it's been two minutes!!
Bring back the "shining virgin's heart" talk from earlier!
Can't you even be a LITTLE disciplined!
Tsunade: Jiraiya...Naruto's...become a lot more like you in the past couple years, hasn't he?
Jiraiya: Her looks and that ridiculous strength...She well on her way to becoming "Tsunade #2..."

Page 20:
Tsunade: All right, the reminiscing stops here. Kakashi.
Kakashi: Whew...been a long time, hasn't it? Starting right now, you two and I are going to team up and go on a mission.
Unlike last time, there is no "teacher" and "student." We are all simply Leaf shinobi.

Page 21:
Kakashi: Show me how much you've grown.
The rules are the same as when we first met.
You won't be able to take the bells unless you come at me with the intent to kill!

Sidebar: Student and teacher meet once again, and turn back time to the day they first met. Kakashi vs. Naruto and Sakura - "The battle for the bells" begins!

FIN:
"Naruto and Sakura's growth shocks Kakashi! Next time: Underneath the underneath!"

#2 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 10:35 AM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Jan 27 2005, 10:53 AM)
Click For Spoiler

O...M...G...W...T...F...B...B...Q

YES! YES!

SAKURA FANCIES NARUTO!  SHE IS SO OVER SASUKE! XD XD

Inner Sakura is alive and well, she is acting like herself now! Whoo!

Click For Spoiler

Screw waiting for the rest of the script. Responding to THIS is MUCH, MUCH more important. And I'd just like to say this...

HELL FREAKING YEAH!

#3 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 27 January 2005 - 10:48 AM

Click For Spoiler

God... yes!

Now, all Naruto needs to do is to learn about girls... tongue.gif Sakura was all over Naruto before he blew it with his new perverted technique!

Damn... Jiraiya needs to teach him some smooth moves... fast. wink.gif

I was so happy and so excited I couldn't stop shaking for half an hour or so!

...I can't freaking wait for next week. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif How will Naruto and Sakura work together? Will there be MORE hints!?

#4 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 10:57 AM

My god... page fifteen... those facial expressions...

We are INDEED back in business.

#5 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 10:58 AM

Wait til you see page 17, my dear Blayze. wink.gif

Script is now complete. happy.gif Enjoy!

#6 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 11:04 AM

What about what Kakashi appears to be saying on page 19?

#7 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 11:10 AM

Yeah, I added a note there saying those lines were missing, and asked him about them in his thread. happy.gif Hopefully, he will notice and update!

Words cannot describe how happy I am feeling... Only one thing could top that, and we ALL know what it would be. wink.gif

The Kiss. Surely it is inevitable.

#8 Kuroichigo

Kuroichigo

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:Mangas, Animes, Desserts, Travellings ^ ^

Posted 27 January 2005 - 11:50 AM

OMG!!!! Character's vote
Sasuke is No.1 (screaming out loud, lol) Congratulations Sasuke-kun (even I really don't like u)
ah, Sakura is No.8 (lol, I voted her 1 point) ^ ^
My Gaara is No.10 .... why not No.1;_; )
Ps. Thanks Smiter-sama ^ ^ for your link

Expo2005 Aichi
Morizo&Kiccoro-chan's Holiday (Game) (モリゾー&キッコロちゃんの休日)

#9 alphabet

alphabet

dumpling-buns

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:...

Posted 27 January 2005 - 12:54 PM

How the hell is Sasuke number one? Bah ...

ONLY NINE MORE MINUTES UNTIL THE CHAPTER IS DOWNLOADED.

Waiting suuuucks.
Posted Image

#10 sharingank

sharingank

Inner Kyuubi

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts
  • Interests:Uh...stuff. I like Naruto. Wow. What a surprise. Gaara, Kakashi, Neji, and Kankuro are the boys.

Posted 27 January 2005 - 01:04 PM

*dancing around like a loon*

I can't even speak...I'm...speechless....*dies*

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#11 blessed_devil

blessed_devil

...Advanced Member?

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Interests:Making fanfics, reading fanfics, watching TV especially Naruto, eating, sleeping, playing...

Posted 27 January 2005 - 01:08 PM

Oh my god, I have missed Naruto so much!

Click For Spoiler
And we have even more NaruSaku hints! HELL YEAH! Sakura looks hot!

Nothing is more reassuring than Kakashi saying "They'll be alright. Pakkun is with them."

#12 sharingank

sharingank

Inner Kyuubi

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts
  • Interests:Uh...stuff. I like Naruto. Wow. What a surprise. Gaara, Kakashi, Neji, and Kankuro are the boys.

Posted 27 January 2005 - 01:23 PM

Click For Spoiler

I KNEW IT! I KNEW HE'D BE A PERV!!! I JUST KNEW IT!!!! OMG!!!!! *hyperventilates* HE GAVE KAKASHI ICHA ICHA TACTICS!!!!! *dies a million times over*

Oh my goodness...I'm so happy right now, I'm floating around on cloud nine.

AND SAYONARA S/S!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE. Sakura kicks ass. Naruto kicks ass. Together?

SMEX.

#%^#!^#!%@$@&$^#%@5!!!!!!!!! I AM GOING TO BUST!!!! HUZZAH AND SUCH!!!!! WOO-HOO!!!!!

#13 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 02:37 PM

QUOTE (sharingank @ Jan 27 2005, 02:23 PM)
Click For Spoiler

I KNEW IT! I KNEW HE'D BE A PERV!!! I JUST KNEW IT!!!! OMG!!!!! *hyperventilates* HE GAVE KAKASHI ICHA ICHA TACTICS!!!!! *dies a million times over*

Not only that Ash-chan... he READ it. Naruto READ THROUGH it.

#14 Godai52

Godai52

Uber pervert and Masochistic obscessor

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 02:40 PM

First of all...OMFG! I LO VE KISHIMOTO! MORE! MORE!

I saw something, many people have complained that Naruto's hair hadn't become longer by much but when you look at the images, he wears the tissue of his forehead protector a little higher than necerssary, probably to make sure his hair won't get in his face. If the thing wasn't there he'd have a yondaime style of hair I'm sure of it!

In conclusion ALL HAIL THE BOOTS! ALL HAIL THE BOOTS! ALL HAIL NARU/SAKU!
[COLOR=red]I'm a perv, any doubts? Ask Soritia

#15 Faucon

Faucon

Keeper of the C2

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 02:47 PM

OMG lol Yay!! YAY OMG AHHHH.... we were right! except for that good farwell part but this part is nice!!!!

It also seems that the S***S*** and N***H*** isnit awake yet
Well there 1 sad person at the S***S***

Click For Spoiler
CHAPTER 245 SPOILERS

Sakura's attitude towards Naruto sure seems to have changed... Blushing, thinking how mature he seems, pounding the crap out of him for being a perverted idiot... All right, that last bit wasn't a change. But this is definitely the strongest evidence for Naruto/Sakura yet!

^
lol Someone posted that at the Naruto Pairing thread

It's funny, a LOT of ppl were expecting Hinata or Sasuke to show up...
There are 405!!! ( NaruSaku ) stories in the C2.
And 297 subscribers currently!!

The BIG archive of NaruSaku stories
Tell me if im missing any fics

#16 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts
  • Interests:This should be obvious...

Posted 27 January 2005 - 03:00 PM

Click For Spoiler
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!! >.< I can die happy now!!!
NARUTO!!!!!!! He really has grown! You couldn't tell from just that pic, but he has!!!! He looks like Yondaime!! AND HE READ ICHA ICHA AND FOUND IT BORING!!!! Ashy was right!! :DDDDDDDD
And he IS taller than her!!!! WOOHOO!!!

I knew it!! Sakura has super strength!! Oh man, that was classic!!!!! and she's finally Inner Sakura incarnate!!! You teach that boy a thing or two about women!!

lmao @ Konohamaru's cowering form behind Kakashi.

Oh man... I can't stop twitching... >.<
"Sparkley Shoujo Heart"!!! OMG!!! She likes hiiiim!!!!!!!!!! Forget Sasuke (who for some stupid reason is #1 in Fan polls... well, at least Sakura beat Hinata!) CANON!!!

#17 Shinyu

Shinyu

Anime Babe Lovah

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts
  • Interests:What do you think?

Posted 27 January 2005 - 03:12 PM

Click For Spoiler
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
THE NARUSAKU NESS!!!!!
SAKURA SAID SHE WAS FEELING SHOUJO HEART FOR HIM!!!!!
W0000000000000000000000000000000t!!!!!!!!!!
OH f***ING YEAH!!!!!!

#18 Geno Calamari

Geno Calamari

Doomsayer/Bartender

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 850 posts
  • Interests:Naruto. Temari. Neji. Yondaime. Itachi. Kiba. Tenten.<br />Spreading my Kishimoto-hate.

Posted 27 January 2005 - 03:13 PM

I'm worried.
Yes, you heard me. Worried. That Kishimoto will have taken this opportunity to advance other, lesser characters without the objective justification that we would get otherwise. Read: I'm worried that he's just made other people more powerful without rationalizations, like Hinata or even promoted Shikamaru to Jounin.
Without us 'watching,' he doesn't have to work as hard to make things in the past realistic (as realistic as an anime with fireballs and illusions ever gets, mind you.)
I don't want lesser characters to get off easy, so to speak. I want to see Neji struggle for that chuunin vest. I want to see Shikamaru have to get off his ass and do some work to reach Jounin, because frankly, that requires skills and Shika doesn't have any.

As for Sakura and Naruto, yes yes, would you please hand Kakashi his belled ass so we can get on with the more important things, like Neji or Itachi or Akatsuki etc etc? A bell test? That's a great not-new-at-all idea!
Sakura looks... taller, I guess. But I can't really say she got older. Her face is almost exactly the same, excepting for the newfound pointiness of her chin (which happens when people lose weight.) As I figured, most of Sakura's development is centered squarely in her hips. ::snickers::
She looks too much like Tsunade, check the shape of her eyes if you don't believe me. Tsunade's got a large forehead as well, but that diamond seal mitigates it. Naruto's face is slimmer, and his eyes are proportionally smaller -a prime indicator of age differential in anime- but I can't buy two and half years of prime puberty time from such a minor change. I do appreciate the Yondaime tufts of hair, both because I knew it and I tried to grow them myself to no avail.

I'm not fond of Naruto becoming Ultra-perverted like Jiraiya and that's analogous to my dislike of Sakura becoming 'Tsunade #2.' Great, carbon-copies. Just what we wanted. (Although, should we run the numbers, we're probably closer to Jiraiya #3.) Sakura doesn't need hyper-strength because that is Tsunade's gag. She needs something of her own that doesn't suck and isn't useless in combat. It can be marginalized by Naruto's sheer force of chakra or the Sharingan, because really, the end fight is going to be Sasuke vs. Naruto. Naruto just needs to be cool and do something different. The frog thing is nice, but if he pulls out Gamaguchi Shibari, I'm having a seizure. I don't care about animalistic summons, I want to see some new jutsu and some clever combinations. The lack of cleverness in the Naruto manga nowadays really kills me. Hopefully, with this bland bell test, we'll get to see some spiffy new techniques.

To be fair, though, about the perversion, I don't think Naruto's a pervert by any stretch of the imagination. If he can look at Icha Icha Tactics and not see what the big deal is, then I think he's pretty much safe. That book may well be intelligent and poignant, but I don't hold any illusions that it's subtle.
Then again, if he's sixteen and he doesn't get it, he's got entirely different problems, Child of Bushido style.

More importantly, let's just get to some other characters! We've already seen most of the changes in Naruto and Sakura that we want to see (aging, development, NaruSaku hints) and now it's time to see the rest of the gang. Are they all genin still? (I could easily see the Rookie Twelve collectively turning down the opportunity to get promotions because most of them wanted to fight Naruto or Sakura.)
Tenten: Become my idol's protege, will you? Eat steel!
Ino: I wanna rematch!
Hinata: I'll f-f-fight you f-f-for N-Naruto-kun's... no, nevermind, I'll just sit down over here and disappear.

::mutters darkly:: For now, I'll hold off my dire prophecies. But after all this wait, Kishimoto had better come through...
I am not the person to talk to if you like Shikamaru. I am not the author to read if you want to see more Shikamaru. End of Story.

I have fanart... kind of... so there, punks.

#19 Shinyu

Shinyu

Anime Babe Lovah

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts
  • Interests:What do you think?

Posted 27 January 2005 - 03:21 PM

Geno, i'd reply to that if i wasnt burstin' with happines irght now xDxDxDxD

#20 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor