6 replies to this topic

#1 Lady_duckish

Lady_duckish

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:53 AM

This may have been thoroughly discussed in that humongous 631 thread, but with some of us still struggling through finals, I thought it would be nice to have a reader friendly focused discussion thread.

So what about it? What are some of the theories surrounding the upcoming Sakura development ? I know romance is hot right now, but I would like to know about some of the theories pertaining to her power up.

Oh, and I thought this might be fitting considering the first time Sakura bloomed!

"Thursday cry moved up to Wednesday due to scheduling conflicts" -The Onion (I laughed till I cried)

#2 CherryBlossom77

CherryBlossom77

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 03:45 PM

I hope she gets a really awesome powerup so it can shut up all those Sakura bashers well most of them

#3 Enkai

Enkai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:I like watching anime, reading manga, and watching TV shows.
    I also enjoy watching/playing football(soccer) and playing video games. I like coding and software development too, as well as having a interest in technology. Oh how can I forget drawing! Although I don't really do it as much now, used to love it as a kid.

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:27 PM

Just like others are suggesting sage mode would probably be the best thing she could get at this point. I think it might be byakugo just like Tsunade used since Sakura said she is almost done storing the required chakra to show her true power. Even so still hoping for sage mode or maybe even a complete new ability/jutsu.

10wnpqp.jpg

#4 Lady_duckish

Lady_duckish

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:40 PM

I actually want it to be something new.

Something that reestablish that she is fully capable of surpassing Tsunade.  

"Thursday cry moved up to Wednesday due to scheduling conflicts" -The Onion (I laughed till I cried)

#5 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:other stuff...

Posted 26 December 2013 - 07:53 AM

Umm..hey...can I ask u guys somethin? which kishi's interviews that state there will be sakura turn after kakashi.? I had seen this bfore....just doesn't remember where I read it..
2ivn2tv.jpg

#6 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:33 AM

The sad part about this is that Sakura has yet to fully release her seal and use the Byakugou jutsu (she hasn't participated in any fighting for 7 months now). With all of the developments since May, the ability to regenerate has lost some of its lustre.

This genjutsu potential mentioned back at the beginning of the series is the only facet of development that she has left. Let's hope it wasn't discarded at the beginning of Shippuden.

Sakura needs something to distinguish herself from Tsunade; to ensure that she's not just living in the shadow of Tsunade's grandeur as a clone.

Umm..hey...can I ask u guys somethin? which kishi's interviews that state there will be sakura turn after kakashi.? I had seen this bfore....just doesn't remember where I read it..

That interview is 5 years old. Sakura's "turn" may have been a reference to her role in the Kage Summit arc. The next chapter set to be released in January is probably the best opportunity for screen time that she's going to get. Still, the focus appears to be on the bijuu and jinchuuriki.

#7 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 26 December 2013 - 03:59 PM

yeah i agree. Sasuke surpassed itachi and orochimaru. Naruto surpassed jiraya but nothing for lovely sakura . Thats kinda not fair

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users