6 replies to this topic

#1 xerorains

xerorains

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:37 PM

So, I finished reading the last chapter. One thing that really remained clear throughout the whole thing was the Sage of the Six Paths reference. Is Naruto the new Sage of the Six Paths?

As he is, I don't think so. To be a descendant of the guy who created all Jutsus... Naruto has only two. He's not exceptionally skilled in Taijutsu. He knows absolutely no Genjutsu. Although his Ninjutsu is powerful, it's very limited.

So maybe in spirit? Perhaps that's the reason behind his Talk no Jutsu?

Either way, I guess this is mostly irrelevant. Because if he is not the Sage of the Six Paths, how do we get him to be? Give him the rinnegan? That sounds awful. He really doesn't need it. Not sure he would even know what to do with it.

Next idea? That's when it hit me. This crazy possibility sounding like something from Dragon Ball Z.

What if the final battle between Naruto and Sasuke takes place right now? Mentally. Somehow, they finally come to understand that they are not two different people. But that they were always the same. Which is why Naruto couldn't Talk no Jutsu Sasuke. It had to be someone else.

So they fight. With the result being that they become one, once the conflict is settled. Lo-n-Behoooold!!! The real Sage of the Six Paths.

Far-fetched, right? Then why does it seem so possible?

#2 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:40 PM

QUOTE (xerorains @ May 8 2013, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So, I finished reading the last chapter. One thing that really remained clear throughout the whole thing was the Sage of the Six Paths reference. Is Naruto the new Sage of the Six Paths?

As he is, I don't think so. To be a descendant of the guy who created all Jutsus... Naruto has only two. He's not exceptionally skilled in Taijutsu. He knows absolutely no Genjutsu. Although his Ninjutsu is powerful, it's very limited.

So maybe in spirit? Perhaps that's the reason behind his Talk no Jutsu?

Either way, I guess this is mostly irrelevant. Because if he is not the Sage of the Six Paths, how do we get him to be? Give him the rinnegan? That sounds awful. He really doesn't need it. Not sure he would even know what to do with it.

Next idea? That's when it hit me. This crazy possibility sounding like something from Dragon Ball Z.

What if the final battle between Naruto and Sasuke takes place right now? Mentally. Somehow, they finally come to understand that they are not two different people. But that they were always the same. Which is why Naruto couldn't Talk no Jutsu Sasuke. It had to be someone else.

So they fight. With the result being that they become one, once the conflict is settled. Lo-n-Behoooold!!! The real Sage of the Six Paths.

Far-fetched, right? Then why does it seem so possible?

What like the matrix?

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#3 xerorains

xerorains

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:42 PM

Not really like the Matrix, no. More like...

"Long united, must divide. Long divided, must unite."

It's time for the Sage of the Six Paths to come back. The only way for that to happen is if both parts become whole again. Through some DBZ-like fusion process.

No NaruSaku or SasuSaku dilemma anymore. They're one person. She wins.

#4 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:48 PM

QUOTE (xerorains @ May 8 2013, 05:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not really like the Matrix, no. More like...

"Long united, must divide. Long divided, must unite."

It's time for the Sage of the Six Paths to come back. The only way for that to happen is if both parts become whole again. Through some DBZ-like fusion process.

No NaruSaku or SasuSaku dilemma anymore. They're one person. She wins.

Thats how the matrix ended.

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#5 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:56 PM

I believe that Naruto is going to assume the position as successor of the Sot6P only in terms of ideology and perhaps physical abilities as well. He apparently is supposed to represent the embodiment of the Younger Son physically and mentally. Sasuke will be the one to represent the Sot6P's ninjutsu prowess and the "might is right" perspective of the Older Son. They're two halves of a coin. Although I doubt they'll merge together to form a single being. It would be something if they did however.

#6 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:00 PM

I think it's DBZ before Super Saiyan became a bargain bin. It was supposed one in a million to happen to a Saiyan, let alone it occurs a thousand years ago. Goku was choosen to be the one. That said Naruto most likely chosen to be the one. I don't think Sasuke will be SoP but he may play a role that an Uchiha can work together with those who is about heart. It's like Avatar. Aang plays a savior while Zuko plays a new beginning for a group who once seen evil.

#7 ladyannelise

ladyannelise

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:53 PM

hmmm.. i'd say let's wait till Minato appears again rolleyes.gif
he did say, he has a gift for Naruto right? and since this is Kishi on Naruto, we are bound to see another power up coming soon.. because if it's about the boys, (aka Naruto & Sasuke) Kishi has too much up his sleeves to make them both insanely stronger than supposedly already strong fighters ninja.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users