I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 04 August 2016 - 03:20 PM

What a happy ending... nothings changed and were just recycling through the same old kitten as usual... How peeeerrrrrfffffeeeecccccttttt

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#22 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 03:24 PM

@bail
I really doubt they will cancel it unless the volume sales is truly bad.

#23 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 11:50 PM

@bail
I really doubt they will cancel it unless the volume sales is truly bad.

Here to hoping and remember it not just one volume that is going to retreading the Boruto movie it is three volumes. Hopefully that get enough people sick or at least disinterested in Japan that they cancel it.

#24 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 12:51 AM

Here to hoping and remember it not just one volume that is going to retreading the Boruto movie it is three volumes. Hopefully that get enough people sick or at least disinterested in Japan that they cancel it.

If it sell for 200k, I think they will do something about it including cancel it.
But Based on gaiden track record, I think it would be 600k if not more.

Naruto may not be the most popular or the most influential manga in japan, but it still a popular manga nonetheless.
It's practially a supply and demand.

#25 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 01:46 AM

If it sell for 200k, I think they will do something about it including cancel it.
But Based on gaiden track record, I think it would be 600k if not more.

Naruto may not be the most popular or the most influential manga in japan, but it still a popular manga nonetheless.
It's practially a supply and demand.

I'm not expecting it to loss all its remaining fans immediately. I'm hoping it losses it fans slowly. Over the next few month of nothing happening in the story, and even when it does get to something original it was not worth the waiting through them retelling the movie.

#26 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 09:16 AM

No offense, the art really looks.... soul-less.

No heart, no soul. It's very different with the way Kishi drew before the ending of Naruto.

So, what do you got? three characters with black background. It feels very empty, and you can't really draw an emotion out of the characters. It looks out of touch and doesn't really belong to Naruto universe.

Then again, I'm not sure if it's genuinely made by Kishi, or some trolls on the internet decided it's time to make up something, since Boruto is very dry.... :D

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#27 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 03:28 PM

It is dryer than toast and THAT is saying something. :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#28 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 11:27 PM

No heart, no soul. It's very different with the way Kishi drew before the ending of Naruto.

So, what do you got? three characters with black background. It feels very empty, and you can't really draw an emotion out of the characters. It looks out of touch and doesn't really belong to Naruto universe.

Then again, I'm not sure if it's genuinely made by Kishi, or some trolls on the internet decided it's time to make up something, since Boruto is very dry.... :D

It still might be Kishi I think his soul got roasted after what he did.

Naruto is Kishi's child his life's work, and Kishi has killed that poor man probably is zombie now.

ナルサク

#29 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 02:26 PM

That is not offensive, it is the truth. :smile:  :yes:  

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#30 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 08:59 PM

Kishi's forgotten the fundamental reason the manga was a success, and that was a feeling for the underdog and hoping for him to succeed. That Poster just shows a bunch of elites that have inherited all their parents skills, and with a history nobody cares for.

Basically the manga is full about three Uchiha's with different personalities...if you can call it that. I'm still struggling to get finish the first chapter of the new manga...it's just so uninteresting.

iAnby7W.gif

#31 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 18 March 2017 - 11:24 PM

No surprise that the female character only gets one power up 

#32 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 02:46 PM

Kishimoto drew this??? :wot:  It looks like fan art to me.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#33 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 11:29 PM

Ugh, I have way too many questions. The art itself is not my concern cause he's been sucked since post-Pein arc so

How did Bolt acquire this power is my number one question??? He got it at such a young age too!? Is Kurama with him now? (How old he anyways?) And the Hyuuga bloodline! Isn't it suppose to be an exclusive thing for the Hyuuga clan? I thought that two parents needed for the bloodline to pass down? It's so weird for his eyes to transform from blue to...

That blue kid? Wtf? Lookin like this boy came straight from Dragon Tales.

I'm not even gonna bother with Sarada cause anyone whose been through this manga knows that the creator doesn't give a flying s**t about anyone who isn't relevant and/or male.

But hard work be damned I guess... These kids just got handed everything to them on a silver platter. :(

Edited by lux, 20 March 2017 - 01:35 AM.

#34 Toy Ninja

Toy Ninja

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Mothra, Uzumaki, UFO:1999, Free!Iwatobi Swim Club.

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:11 AM

Kishi's forgotten the fundamental reason the manga was a success, and that was a feeling for the underdog and hoping for him to succeed. That Poster just shows a bunch of elites that have inherited all their parents skills, and with a history nobody cares for.

Naruto starts off being about an underdog working hard to achieve his dreams. By the end of the series though, it’s about someone who’s the reincarnation of a godlike being. Because of this unique heritage, a ghost gives him (otherwise unachievable) powers, which allows him to defeat the biggest threats in the series.

#35 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:46 PM

No surprise that the female character only gets one power up 

She gets the Sharingan; the most haxed powerup in the entire series. I wouldn't be surprised to see her develop a never-before-seen fourth tomoe and then shoot laser beams from her eyes because that's just how lazy the writing has been. 

#36 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:56 PM

She gets the Sharingan; the most haxed powerup in the entire series. I wouldn't be surprised to see her develop a never-before-seen fourth tomoe and then shoot laser beams from her eyes because that's just how lazy the writing has been. 

Correction it was the most haxed power up in Naruto.

In Boruto the byakugan will take that place by being an actual divine god eye

#37 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:34 PM

Fantastic. Is it going to be just Boruto's or the Byakugan in general?

#38 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 02:53 AM

Most likely just burito because hyuga always irrelevant.

#39 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 05:24 PM

Most likely just Bolt, but they will go the Uchiha route with but power and trying to justify said powers. He will probably also get some powers from the tatoo. My best guess is that isn't going to be levels like the Sharingan is just going to be a realization. Ie no one until Bolt realized with the Byukaga was fully capable of like stopping time.

Most likely just burito because hyuga always irrelevant.

Wasn't Neji suppose to be the most gifted genius the Hyuga have seen for generations? Both he and Hinata were barely in Naruto. yet his nephew and maybe his niece will completely surpass him.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 23 March 2017 - 05:24 PM.

#40 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 01:12 AM

Most likely just Bolt, but they will go the Uchiha route with but power and trying to justify said powers. He will probably also get some powers from the tatoo. My best guess is that isn't going to be levels like the Sharingan is just going to be a realization. Ie no one until Bolt realized with the Byukaga was fully capable of like stopping time.

Wasn't Neji suppose to be the most gifted genius the Hyuga have seen for generations? Both he and Hinata were barely in Naruto. yet his nephew and maybe his niece will completely surpass him.

Doesn't his name me screw? I know we all thought that meant the tool, but no. It's about the life of his charactered. He is trapped by Destiny. Always screwed.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: boruto, creepy, recton, he has blue eyes, byakugan, hinata ruined naruto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users