Close
Photo

Good NaruSaku fics are slowly dying. Agree?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
81 replies to this topic

#81 TwinEnigma

TwinEnigma

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Justice. Win. Credit where credit is due. Art. Lots of it.

Posted 07 December 2009 - 02:00 AM

Yeah it's pretty much the same problem that pops up in every fandom - quantity over quality. And then you got a lot of experienced writers who've either moved on or just don't have much time anymore.
TwinEnigma's Deviantart - No reposting any of TwinEnigma's art without express permission.

#82 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 05:23 PM

QUOTE (spazzgirl @ Jun 14 2009, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I totally agreed
I've been a veteran on fanfic.net (username there is spazzgirl) I've been seeing a lot of new NaruSaku fics comming in and some of them I feel are being rushed, some people just don't take the time to make up a good fic. A story is all about the flow and not about rushing. I really think that not a lot of people don't care about how they write their NaruSaku fics

Yeah, I've noticed this problem and it's a fault in too meny new fic what I've seen not just NaruSaku fics.

Something I would like to take to open is that in many stories the authors have some twisted need to keep putting up new drama and cliffhanger after another. Personally I like to see some moments in a story where most development is halted to a nearly standstill. I mean a moment when the story develops in a calm state, where you can see the character development so far in everyday life or an easy mission etc.. A Moment when the story goes on with it's own weight.
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users