• This topic is locked This topic is locked
72 replies to this topic

#21 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 08:24 AM

Okay, three ficlet things. EPIC POST IS EPIC. 8D; I wrote these a while ago. They're all Siren AU. :3

Fandom: Siren!AU
Characters: Irae, Rai

Beware teh FLUFF. --Click here to view--
It was raining. Pouring, actually. Irae was soaked, and she had no clue where she was going. The bleeding cut on her face just stung a little, now.

Looking up with darkened, gray eyes, Irae finds herself staring a very familiar door of a very familiar apartment building. Raising a shaking hand, she knocks three times.

It takes a while, but Rai eventually opens the door. She can hear him sigh. "You know, Irae, there are these things called--" Blue eyes widen, noticing the blood on her shirt, and the bleeding gash on her face.

With a quiet chuckle and a half-grin that's more broken than he's ever seen it, Irae asks a simple question.

"Got any bandaids, Rai?"

There's a few moments of silence, then the older teen grasps her wrist. Her skin was cold. "I think you'll need more than a bandaid for this..." Why was she cold? She was always warm.

Irae lets herself be led into the apartment, never really bothering to pull away as she usually does. She's shaking, and that scares him. This-- This wasn't the Irae he was used to. Before either of them know it, she's on the couch, Rai seated closely next to her. It should bother her. But it doesn't for some reason. Not tonight.

"... What happened?" It's a hesitant question, one that he's a little afraid to ask. That feeling only intensifies when all he gets in response is a quiet chuckle, and a smile that lacks any sort of mirth.

The blonde is quiet for a while, barely flinching as he wipes the blood away from her face with a warm towel.

"I... Sort of pissed Takeshi off. There was some broken glass nearby..." A harsh laugh escapes her lips. "I'm sure you can figure out the rest. He's probably--" Rai's grip tightens and she gasps, turning wide, steel-colored eyes to stare at him.

There's a look in his eyes she can't quite decipher.

Irae is dimly aware of the bloodied water dripping from his fingertips and off her chin, the forgotten rag on the couch next to her, and the dull throb of the wound on her cheek.

What really has her attention is how his body's mere inches from hers, and the way she allows it, the way it doesn't bother her.

"Rai, what--" And then he's kissing her, warm lips pressing against her own, slightly cold ones. His hands are on her face, and at her left shoulderblade, pressing against the scar there.

She's forgotten everything now, even the pain of the gash on her cheek that will surely scar. All she can see is Rai, with his blue eyes closed and an almost desperate touch. All she can feel is
the warmth that seems to surround her.

When she responds(with a touch that's just as desperate as his own, if not more), Irae no longer knows what she's doing. The truth is, neither of them do. Pulling him closer with hands clutching at the back of his shirt, Irae no longer cares.

There's just the content feeling that washes over her, and the warmth that won't go away.

He buries his nose in the crook of her neck, just where the cut Takeshi had given her ends, and whispers things she's not really sure of against her neck. Irae thinks she hears her name, but she isn't quite sure. Her hand is buried in his hair, clutching at dark brown strands.

She feels warmer than her fire has ever been.

Meanwhile, Rai still doesn't know what he's doing, though he's stopped thinking about that a while ago. His arms were wrapped around her waist, and he didn't want to let her go. She smelled like blood, ashes, and rain. For some reason it was intoxicating, to him. Wet strands of hair touch his forehead and brush over closed eyes.

Irae was warm again.

Neither of them know when they fell asleep, but they would wake up with Irae not remembering any dreams or nightmares, and Rai wondering what on earth possessed him to do anything like this, But neither of them will regret it.

They'll also be very, very glad that it was a Saturday.

Neither of them needed any more rumors, afterall.

Fandom: AU!Siren
Characters: Aysu, Sakura

Pale hands grasp her wrists, and Sakura wonders how they got here. Struggling against the other girl's grip- when had this tiny girl gotten so strong? Or maybe she was weak? No, that couldn't be. It was impossible. She controlled the school! Sakura Windsor was not weak.

“Sakura...” She can feel the breath on her face, and stares at the eyes that are just in front of her. “Tell me,” A shift, hips and bent legs moving against her own and mint-colored irises glinting in something she can't decipher, “How does it feel to have no control?” Aysu presses the sophomore against the glass of the new, expensive coffee table. Hopefully, it was sturdy enough.

“I have not--” Aysu is suddenly holding her wrists with one hand, thin fingers almost bruising the delicate skin they're wrapped around. “Now, now, Ms. Windsor..” She's mere centimeters away from her now, glossed lips smirking. “Don't try to lie to yourself. Changing the subject, I think you've lost something..” and she's sitting up again, a uniform-tie in her hand.

Aysu was still wearing her tie. At this, Sakura struggles, arching up and wriggling, trying to move away. The 'thief' simply laughs. “It's not a very good feeling, is it?” She's leaning down again, lips once again centimeters from other girl's. “Or are you moving like this for a completely different reason?” The silver haired girl still smirks.

“Let's find out.”

And those pink, glossed lips claim the Windsor heiress' own. All heat and passion and fire. It consumes her, and Sakura is lost in the feeling. She forgets about her current situation for an instant, and her upper body arches once again-- For a completely different reason. Just like Aysu had said. Sakura almost missed it, but she could faintly taste strawberries. With a low chuckle, those lips drift down, kissing the side of the other girl's neck.

She hears Sakura gasp, and she smirks. “How ironic...” Slightly pointed teeth nibble a little where her shoulder connects to her neck, hands holding the partially unbuttoned uniform top to the side.. “Little control-obsessed Sakura is innocent~”

The girl beneath her pants and struggles weakly. Aysu continues to smirk. “But, somewhere..” Lips, that ever-talented mouth of hers is next to Sakura's ear. “There's a part of you that enjoys this, isn't there?”

Not even bothering to let her reply, Aysu kisses her again. Just as, if not more, passionate as her first As much as Sakura would've denied it, the thief was right. There was something, a morbid curiosity, maybe-- That enjoyed this. That craved for it. She no longer feels the cold glass she lies on, or the fact that they're in the teacher's lounge. The teen on top of her releases her wrists, opting instead to work on the rest of her buttons.

Instead of trying to break free, Sakura's fingers bury themselves in silver hair, pulling the hairtie free, silver hair cascading over Aysu's shoulders. Biting on her lower lip, but not hard enough to draw blood, she pulls the thief's tie free. Who knows how she got to be so good with her hands, and she'd have to make sure Aysu told no one.

Sakura did NOT need the rumors that would escalate from something such as this. Aysu, on the other hand, didn't care. She'd won, afterall. With a smirk that wouldn't go away, she moves closer, long legs intertwining with Sakura's own.

Biting lightly along her collarbone, she runs a finger along Sakura's spine, smiling as the girl once again presses herself closer. Aysu doesn't speak, but simply runs her hands along her sides, under her now fully-opened shirt.

She'd have quite the story for K'Ché to hear.

Fandom: AU!Siren
Characters: Vulcan, Aysu

Aysu: Much too flirty for her own good. --Click here to view--
Vulcan had gone to her apartment to do a few things. Tell her what she had done to him, how he still felt about her, and for her to basically leave him the hell alone. However, that required patience. Something he really didn't have with her.

As always, they argue. She's all smirks and half-closed eyes, a hand on her hip and silver hair over one shoulder. She doesn't listen to what he says, and Vulcan wonders why he's even bothering. It's less of an argument, and really just him yelling at her.

And her not listening. As always.

This goes on for quite a while, and he just can't take it anymore, and lunges forward. Aysu laughs when he pins her to the floor, the carpeting rubbing harshly against her exposed shoulders. Then, when he kisses her a few moments later, she bites his lower lip hard enough to draw and taste his blood.

With a gasp, he manages to pull away, though not immediately. Or maybe somewhere deep down, he didn't want to pull away. The girl beneath him(which is too well-aware of now, and wonders how they came to be like this) merely smirks, licking the smear of red off her lips.

“Problem, Jock?” She smiles, not at all worried about her current predicament. He squirms. Vulcan suddenly doesn't remember why he came, as he stares down at her with steel blue eyes clouded over with something he's not quite sure of. Or maybe he is, just doesn't prefer to think about such things. He tries not to, anyway.

There's a few moment of silence as he doesn't answer, and Aysu chuckles. “Why did you come here?” It was an innocent question. Well, it would be, if not given the fact that he was on top of her, in quite the compromising position(which, again, he was too well aware of), hands grasping her wrists and holding them to the floor.

“I--” He still can't remember why he came.

“Can't remember, right?” She laughs, a sound that's always been beautiful to him, no matter how much he tries to deny it.

Vulcan scowls. “Of course I do.” In response, she rolls her eyes, then shifts a little under him, hips moving up a little.

Aysu smirks as he turns red and squirms, but doesn't make any move to get up. “Liar,” she breathes. Shifting again, that smirk not leaving her face, she tilts her head up. Her lips brush the edge of his mouth.

“Think, jock. Why did you really come here..?”

Vulcan, who couldn't bring himself to move, still doesn't know why. He can't think. His mind is.. everywhere, and all he can see right now is the girl beneath him. He swallows, trying to will the lump in his throat to go away, and opens his mouth to reply.

Then she shifts again, moving one of her legs up ever so slightly, and his mind goes blank. Then, he decides he doesn't care why he's here. Nor does he care about losing, or winning, or any of that.

All he can see is her.

Gawd, never posting this much EVER AGAIN. XD I still have shit I haven't posted.. D:

#22 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 09:38 AM

QUOTE (Yoko @ Nov 1 2008, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I created this sort-of universe that's basically the Siren RP in an AU high school THING. It's fun to write. Also, tends to be quite violent..

Like this 'fic. It involves Irae nearly killing Sakura who is the biggest dominatrix EVAR.

So yeah.
Title: Lessons to be Learned
Universe: Siren AU
Characters: Sakura, Irae, Rai. Mention of Takeshi.
Words: 1117
Warnings: Quite a bit of cursing and violence and implied smex.

In which Irae is NOT HAPPY. --Click here to view--
The ticking of the clock annoyed her. The endless sound, invading her ears, resonating through her skull. She couldn't stand it. She couldn't stand this feeling of imprisonment, of resignation, of... Defeat. And this is why she hated...

Well.

This was why she hated school.

There were still a few hours, and she couldn't stand it. With these thoughts in mind, Irae stands and walks right out of the classroom, ignoring the protests of the teacher and the few people she talked to. Passing the janitors closet and ignoring the bangs behind the closed door, she heads to the double doors that served as one of the school's exits.

Only to notice a certain female figure stand before her, arms crossed under her chest. Gray eyes narrowed, giving the girl before her a glare that more resembled molten steel, Irae speaks quietly.

“Out of the way, Sakura-b*tch.” The girl gives her a glare of her own.

“I think not, Irae.” The teen, Sakura as her name obviously was, takes a step forward. “You skipped out on detention again.. Not the wisest choice...”

“Don't you have someone to try and break? Leave me the kitten alone, Windsor.” The very air seems to warm, and Irae's hands clench into fists. Seriously. Where was Takeshi? Wasn't he the one that was always trying to kill this stupid control-obsessed girl?

Or kitten her. Irae could never really tell. Who knows what the boy was thinking. She doesn't notice Sakura step closer, until she sees the girl reach to grab her shirt. Grasping Sakura's wrists, she all but growls at her. “Don't. Touch me.”

Her hands seem to burn. She feels Sakura flinch, and the inky blackness at the corner of her eyes. “Leave. me. Alone. Or you'll regret it.” Irae usually wasn't this quiet. Nor threatening. Well, she was threatening, but not in this manner.

This.. This was fury. The air around them is blistering, and Irae still hasn't let go. Takeshi would probably kill her for this, but she was beginning to not care. Bad moods do that. Lost in thoughts of murder and fire and death, she doesn't notice as Sakura suddenly pulls free, and pins the blond girl against the wall.

Big mistake.

Eyes closed, her mouth breaks into a wide grin. “Sakura...” She leans back against the wall. “You should know your own limits.” Her eyes snap open, completely pitch black. The pupils, irises, whites of her eyes... Everything.

Sakura's grip loosens in surprise for just a moment, and Irae takes that opening. Lunging forward and wrapping burning fingertips around the teen's neck, she tackles Sakura to the tiled floor of the school hallways. “I warned you,” she breathes, “You didn't listen...” She feels the skin bubbling under her fingertips, and laughs.

“You're so foolish, Windsor.. I wonder what your father will do with no heir?” Sakura gasped and struggled, but Irae only tightened her grip. Now sitting on top of her so she couldn't move too much. “I wonder what you'll die from first?” She was smirking. “Burns, or...” Pressing her thumbs into the front of her throat ever so much, “Or suffocation..?”

She heard voices and saw.. things. Parts of lives that were not her own. The voices weren't her own. They called for everything to burn. Including this girl underneath her. And oh, she would burn beautifully.

Irae planned to see it. Remember it. To have the image, the sound, the smell, burned into her very being. “You'll burn wonderfully, Sakura..” She doesn't even have touch her, but skin bubbles and blisters along her sides and legs and arms, burns everywhere.

Finally, Sakura Windsor screams. Irae merely chuckles, toothy grin widening. It's a beautiful sound. The pitch, the tone.. She can hear the pain and terror, the fear. It was always amazing. All the emotions. Letting out a content sigh, Irae loosens the grip on her throat just a little, though not enough to be thrown off. The scream got louder, and Irae laughed.

A loud laugh, mingling in with the screams from the Windsor heiress. A haunting, terrifying sound, echoing down hallways and sending shivers down the spines of those who heard. She never hears the footsteps approaching her from down the hallway. Tightening her grip again, she cuts Sakura's scream off.

Irae thinks she'd like to see the b*tch suffocate. The burns have mostly stopped. She's not quite crippled, but she would scar. That perfect skin of hers would be marred. She wonders how long it'll take until she stops breathing. Until her heart stops. Until her body gives out. Irae wonders how strong a will Sakura has to live.

When she feels hands grasp her arms, and flinch a little, her eyes widen, and she lets go of Sakura as she's pulled away. No, no! Sakura Windsor would DIE. She'd burn and suffocate and there wouldn't even be ashes left.

“Get the kitten off of me!” She didn't even know who it was. She could smell cigarette smoke, and the touch of hands upon her arms, holding her back, restraining her.. They were familiar. But Irae just wanted to see the b*tch burn.

She spins around to burn the bastard who'd interrupted her. How dare he. How dare he--

Black eyes widen.

“... Rai?”

The freshman frowns, not letting her go. “... You alright now?” There was concern in his every action, a strange sort of softness in his touch. He hated seeing her like this. That grin, the black eyes, the way she enjoyed it far more than anything else..

It scared him. Her skin was hot, it almost burned. But he wouldn't let go. He'd never let go. When she scowls and tries to move away, he tightens his grip, even though holding her is painful. “Stop it, Irae! You've gone far enough.”

Irae glances back at the still fallen Sakura Windsor. No she hadn't. She was still alive. Still breathing. The firestarter wanted to see her die. Suffocate, Burn. But nonetheless, she allows Rai to pull her away. “C'mon, Rae. Let's get out of here.” Clutching his sleeve, she nods, and the inky blackness starts to fade from her eyes. The temperature around her returning to normal. Someone would come for Sakura later.

She'd be fine, if not a little scarred. Eventually.

“... You owe me ice cream, Rai.” She couldn't be by herself right now. He knew that, she knew that. So he simply nods. As she leans her head on his shoulder and mutters a quiet apology, Rai sighs. But he says nothing, merely heading to the ice cream parlor at a slow pace.

These incidents didn't happen often, but somehow, Rai knew when they would. A gut feeling, or something. Sometimes, he's not there in time. They were lucky, this time around. If someone as well-known as the heiress of the Windsor fortune had died, it wouldn't exactly be easy covering that one up.

He'd think about that later. Right now, he had more important things to take care of. They'd deal with the aftermath tomorrow.

Yes, the ending WAS half-assed. It was written when I was in a pissy mood last night. Violence is fun. xD

HO-HOkitten.

"bubbling skin"

omg D: gotta say that's the FIRST time i've felt shivers from a phrase like that. also, i pretty much love Irae's mind. wow.png

YOKO-CHYAN.

WRITE A BOOK.

KTHX.

#23 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 19 November 2008 - 09:41 AM

Really cool ficlets, Yoko! You should write more! MOAR, I SAY!! :thumbs:

Edited by peanutbutter126, 19 November 2008 - 09:42 AM.

#24 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 07:43 AM

Okay, some.. Wierdfluff. I'm not sure I like it too much. XD Takes place after the Irae nearly killing Sakura fic, and after Sakura gets her revenge, which I have yet to write. It's the aftermath, really.

Characters: Rai, Irae
Words: somewhere over 800.

Wierdfluff of WIERD. D8< --Click here to view--
Rai stares at her. They were sitting on the couch; Him and Irae. But.. It was wrong. She'd come back home late one night about a week ago. It had to have been around midnight or later, Rai wasn't sure.

She'd come back with bruises and cuts all over her, and a collar around her neck. Irae was rarely hurt, and never this badly. When he saw her, he immediately thought of why he didn't think to worry, to look for her-- Though, the truth was, he did. He did look, but the human mind is a funny thing.

It conveniently forgets these things. The way he couldn't sit still, and the way when he was alone, he paced back and forth and stared out the window, something dark in his eyes.

She shifts in her seat next to him, a head leaning on his shoulders. Irae was still shaking. Most likely because of that collar, still..

Sakura had somehow gotten her hands on....something. Something that could take away their powers. That's just what the collar did..

And they couldn't find a way to take it off. There was no lock. It just seemed to have.. snapped closed.

His mind was wandering. It did that often, Rai's noticed. Looking at the girl next to him, he sighs. "... Hey, Irae."

".. Hm?" It's a quiet murmur of a response, and she shifts to look up at him. He could still see the bruises, though they've faded. Brownish splotches with a distinctly purple hint to them, contrasting with her pale skin.

It was painful to look at them. "I... Are you alright?" It's a horribly awkward question. One hes' avoided asking.

Irae looks away, dark eyes distant. ".. No, not really." Her voice is barely above a whisper, and Rai has to strain to hear it. She sounded... broken. Something hes' never heard from her.

It scared him, more than seeing the Wildfire at her worst ever did.

Her knees are clutched against her chest, bare feet lost within the too-long sweatpants. ".. It's cold. It's too cold.." Now there was a distinct tremor in her voice.

"Cold?" Oh yeah. he was a HUGE help. Way to go, Tanaka.

"The fire-- It's gone," the blonde gasps, voice rising in pitch. "It's not there, and it's cold-- I've never been this cold. It hurts. I'm freezing." Irae's shaking. Rai can feel it as he wraps his arms around her. Eyes closed, chin resting atop her head. He can't smell the ashes, the fire that he usually associated with her. And.. He can feel it-- She was cold. These things terrified him, for some reason.

She'd always been hesitant. Though she allowed his affections as of late, Irae had always been.. Reluctant to accept them. But this time she clings to him and clutches his shirt. As if trying to hold onto something- Something real, beyond the burning and the fire.

The fire that she didn't have anymore.

Irae didn't cry, didn't sob. She rarely did, so there were no tears. She just.. Shivered. Not as badly as before. Her nose is buried in the crook of his neck, and she slowly begins to relax.

But she doesn't move, as she usually would. Murmuring something that he doesn't quite understand(Rai thinks it's an apology, but he isn't sure), Irae loosens her grip on his shirt.

She still doesn't move away. He...

Rai was warm.

Pulling away just a little-- Only a little. He was warm and it was a comforting feeling, she liked it here. She wasn't shaking anymore, and Rai tried not to be too surprised when only slightly trembling fingers brush over his cheek in a touch that is much too gentle for her. Irae's always been.. Rough, and harsh. Sometimes horribly blunt. It was one of the things he loved about her, though he wasn't quite sure why. But this... This was nice.

It especially becomes nice when Irae leans forward, pressing her lips to his. Just like her hands, they tremble against his own. Rai shouldn't be as surprised as he is; Irae had always been a rather physical person. If anyone knew that, he did. She'd never been able to express how she felt with words at all, so she did it through touches and other such actions.

So he shouldn't be so surprised, but he is. His hands, decidedly larger than her own(since when have Irae's hands seemed so small?), rest on her waist. Pulling her closer with a soft, almost hesitant touch as he presses against her.

A few moments pass, and she pulls away. However she moves closer, arms wrapping around him, lightly gripping his shirt. “Thanks, Rai,” The girl murmurs, lips brushing against his neck. What she's thanking him for, neither of them are quite sure of.

But he just nods and holds her close. They would stay like that, until she falls asleep. Something she rarely does, and as of late, only around him. And that's how Takeshi would find them hours later. Asleep in each other arms(as corny as that might sound).

He would ask Rai what exactly happened the next day.

#25 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 03 December 2008 - 08:11 AM

Damn Mel...have I told you lately just how jealous your writing ability is making me XD <3~

You tap into emotions, and describe scenes in a way that completely transports your reader not only into the scene, but into the very mind of your charrys happy.gif

I felt Irae's internal feelings of cold. I felt Rai's worry for her, then his pleasure that she was being so 'physical', and gentle with him in a way that she hadn't necessarily been before. I felt how Irae finally felt 'warmth' with him, and I had the happiest epic *grin* on my face when they fell asleep together at the end biggrin.gif

I also really liked this line:

As if trying to hold onto something- Something real, beyond the burning and the fire.

Loved this ficlet, Melissa! It was pwnsomekickass! a_spaz.gif wow.png love.gif

#26 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 07:32 AM

Belated Birfday gift for Kriski~ ♥

Fandom: Siren
Characters: Kris, Irae
Wordcount: 879

Hope you like it, Kriski. ♥ --Click here to view--
Captain Kris, as unorthodox as she was, was actually pretty useful from time to time. Seriously! She'd helped face off against two of the Forgotten. And THAT, my friends, is kickass. And she was DEFINITELY kickass. And now, she's managed to capture Irae the Wildfire. Ranked number three of the Forgotten. With good reason, too.

A half-smirk on her face and eyes narrowed into a glare, she glowers down at her prisoner. Said prisoner just grinned up at her, as if the shackles around her wrists and neck did not bother her. “Yeah, Cap'n? What's your problem?”

The good Captain of the Siren tilts her head. “Problem?” She echoes, an odd tone to her voice. “My problem...” She's in front of the girl, clutching the front of Irae's vest. “Is you. You're nothing but a killer. A murderer. You're not-”

“Human?” The blonde laughs. She laughs as if finding her predicament genuinely funny. As if it were a hilarious thing. As if the woman in front of her didn't wish for her death. And as if that fact, wasn't something horrible. Because Kris never wished the death of anyone. Unless they deserved it.

And this... Monster in front of her? Deserved it. She'd never admit it, but Kris believed this with all that she was.

Ever since..

With a loud sound ringing through the air, Kris' glare intensifies. “Y-You-- How dare you?!” She punches Irae again, but her fury doesn't fade. She hasn't been this angry in a long, long time. “You.. You killed so many, you burned them, and--”

The Wildfire laughs. “And it was wonderful.” She smiles up at the woman who held her hostage. Gray eyes bright. “The flames, dancing in the air.. People screaming, running. The entire city bathed in that orange-red glow...” Irae sighs, happy at the mere memory.

“It was beautiful. Thank you for reminding me.”

For that little monologue, Irae is rewarded by being tackled to the ground, with that fisted hand hitting her face once again. Bloodied lips spread into a wide, toothy grin. Only too aware at how the airship rocks violently, and the chains snap.

Kris doesn't seem to notice. She holds a blade to the Forgotten's throat. No longer thinking about any particular bounty she could get. Usually, the thought had always been in her mind, but...

But Irae didn't deserve to be sent in alive. She deserved--

All too suddenly, There's a burning sensation at her back. Her captive's hands are pressing against her spine, pushing her, and the knife closer. The blade pressing into her neck, but Irae doesn't notice. She can barely keep from laughing, hands burning through the captain's shirt, unprotected skin burning and sizzling.

“You're bad at this interrogating thing, aren't you? Captain...” Hands lifting and pushing against Kris' shoulders with surprising strength, she shoves the younger girl against the wall. A smirk still spread across split lips. “Some people just aren't meant for your rank, girl.” Her eyes are pitch-black. Inhumanly dark. And Kris is terrified.

Burning hands pressing against her victim's neck and a chuckle escaping her mouth, Irae smiles. “And you're going to die for a rank that was given to you. What a poor, lost child.”

With that, Irae wraps her arms around the Captain of the Siren. The air blisters, Kris' skin flushing red from the nearly unbearable heat. Lips hovering just above her ear, and that ever-present grin that shows no sign of fading..

“At least you'll get to meet that brother of yours again, Princess.”

And then, Kris knew. In her last moments, when she was in so much pain... She knew the woman in front of her was her brother's killer. The one who burned in that forest, Said to be caused by nothing more than a little girl at the age of twelve.

But she couldn't do anything.

Irae clutches the reddish-brown hair at the back of Kris' head. “And now...” Pressing closer, burning her even more. Her skin no longer bubbled. It was melting away. “Burn.” Her hand slid smoothly through the Captain's hair as she moved away.

And from her once beautiful hair(burning, Kris could smell it burning), the short-lived Captain of the Siren was lit aflame. A flame that brightened the dark room. And Irae...

Irae the Wildfire laughed. It was... Terrifying. It was something inhuman. Just like Kris had said. There was no semblance of sanity. But Kris couldn't think of this. She couldn't think at all. She just screamed. The sounds mixed together, providing a horrifying mix. Though, to Irae..

It was like music.

That beautiful music she couldn't hear enough of.

And Irae, once again, was genuinely happy.

Later, Rai would come, along with the other Forgotten. Only to find, Irae didn't need rescuing. But he knew that. They all did, really. It had only been a matter of time. Irae did need to be reminded that she was still in danger. That the crew of the Siren, and that bitch Sakura, would come running.

And they would want revenge.

So, with a little prompting, Irae leaves. On the ever-so convenient transport hovering outside the large window.

Captain Kris?

Still burned. And she would for a long, long time.

It's a bit wierd, as I wasn't actually ANGRY this time... But I think it came out okay. XD

#27 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 10:10 AM

D8

8D

D-:

:-D

D=

=D

:]

Dx

i don't know how to feel about this. like seriously before? i was emo-ing. now i'm not.

now?

i'm just like in... awe.

D:

U JUST KILLED KRIS!!!! 8D D8 8D D8

why am i even D:-ing though? i AOK-ed the death scene... homan, i pictured something way different but wow, dang, she's laughing at the poor capn ;_;

but.

but akshully.

... yanno whut?

THAT WAS MF'IN AWESOME!

homan, i wanna just jump into the fic (as if it's an RP lul) and be like "RAWR U HORkitten" but at the same time i wanna go "aw man that death was straight up awesome. one of Irae's best." D:

and then you talked about her rank and her brother and how she sucks at interrogation (cos really she does; just uses her body that hor) --

andandand.

GAAAAH THANK U YOKO-CHYAN ;O;

*featured+1*

rawr.gif

arg.gif

th_glomp.gif

ilu. ;-;

#28 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 10:19 AM

. . .

OMGTHANKYOUKRISKI. 8DDDDDDD

Ilu.

Glad you liked it so much.

ILU, CRISPYKRISKY. 8D ♥

And Srsly. I thought it came out a little wierd, BUT I'M HAPPY YOU LUVZ IT. ♥

#29 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 06:57 AM

Just a little something I managed to get written out~
Moar RaiRae, for those who aren't sick of it. 8D --Click here to view--

When Irae kisses him, if one can even use that word to describe what she's doing, Rai is sitting in the back of Takeshi's almost-car. It's called an almost-car because it's such a wreck that no one can believe it still runs. It's a piece of junk, held together by magical, divine force that no one could comprehend.

But Rai had more pressing matters to deal with than Junkie's survival. There was a very blonde, very female, very pressing matter to deal with.

For once, he doesn't want to just deal with it. They were bloody, bruised. Beaten up, really. The two of them had been the first two back. Niether of them had awakened, but the feeling that Irae, at least, got from a.. battle, if you could call it that, still remained.

It was.. like a high, really. A buzz or something. She was literally hot, though she wasn't burning. She rarely burned him. Her lips were on his, arms on either side of his head. How she'd gotten ontop of him, Rai's not exactly sure. Rai also, doesn't exactly care.

For once, he just... stops thinking. His hands find themselves under the bloodied and ripped white tanktop she wore, moving over cuts and bruises and scars.

All those things that should make someone ugly, almost deformed.

He thought they made her beautiful.

The same sort of beauty he found in the way she acted, the way she did things.

Rai's hand pressed against her shoulderblade, pushing her closer. The other drifting along the hem of her denim shorts.

He couldn't even really see her all that well anymore. His eyes closed and he lost himself in the feeling. That burning freeling in his chest. It was intoxicating-- It almost hurt. But he loved it. Her lips were on his jawline, one of her decidedly smaller hands tugging his shirt to the side and brushing against the skin of his neck.

"Rai.." It was a mere breath, really. Hot against his skin, still not-quite burning. Her voice is lower than usual, lips moving against the underside of his jaw. He lets out a breath he wasn't aware he was holding, and Irae moves closer.

She says things, but Rai doesn't hear them. ... He hears them, but he doesn't understand it. Irae moved against him, mouth against his shoulder, shirt pushed roughly to the side.

And now Rai..

Rai couldn't think of anything, anymore. There was only action, and instinct, and feeling. The heat of the girl on top of him, the feel of the flawed skin under his hands. Scars and subtle curves and softness, roughness.

Cuts and bruises and all that was the damaged girl ontop of him. She wasn't perfect. Irae never was. And she never would be.

She was beautiful.

#30 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 08:11 AM

+10UP FOR IRAE TOPPING.

#31 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 05:45 AM

This is a... Rai-centric... THING. that I wrote. Beware the angst ahead, kiddies~

Characters: Rai, a little bit of Irae
Words: 810
This city that he hated. --Click here to view--

Rain poured down upon the streets, darkness blanketing over everyone who was still out at this late hour. It pattered against roofs and windows, making everything blurry and cold. Thunder crashed across the sky. Rai didn't notice. He simply walked. Slow, almost languid steps. As if he didn't notice the icy sheets of rain that bounced harshly off the pavement, or the fact that he could see his breath. Was it really that cold?

More than anything, he was numb. There was a slightly distant pain-- a dull ache, something in the back of his mind. But he couldn't figure out where that pain was. It was almost as if he wasn't there.

Like this was someone else, finding themselves lost in a city they hardly know, despite having lived there for years. This dark, gray city that he hated. It was filled with things he loathed. All those things that the others, his 'family',seemed to love. For him, there was no love in his heart for this terrible place, this harsh reality. Like it wasn't him, in this surreal situation, in this storm. With the rain soaking him through, blood splattered across his shirt, and a coldness that overtook him from the inside out.

Blood, washed away from his face, but refusing to leave his fingertips. It stubbornly stuck to his skin, under his nails,and no matter how drenched he was, the blood wasn't going away. It was like a stain. Why was he here? Here. It was a relative term. He didn't necessarily mean the city, even though he hated it. Rai wasn't sure what he meant.

Now,the rain seemed rather... Quiet. Was his hearing going, too? Mud-caked shoes come to a stop, ceasing their walk, if one could even call it that.. Pale blue eyes stared up at the sky. Clouded over and dark.There was no light. Now, he couldn't hear the rain at all. Or anything else. No cars, no people, not even the thunder. It was completely silent. And now, it almost seemed--

"Rai!" Lightning crashes, illuminating the sky for a mere millisecond, and again, he can hear everything. See everything. He can feel hands on his face, warm and familiar. Pressing against his cheeks, delicate thumbs under his jawline. Those fingers, long and slender and so damn familiar, tug his face downwards. Forcing him to look at whoever this person is.

Blonde hair plastered against pale, scarred skin. Wide gray eyes stare back at him. Confused, and a little of something else he can't quite decipher. He speaks, and his voice is barely above a whisper.

"... Irae?" How long had he been out here? How long had she been standing there? Where did she come from? Why hadn't he noticed her? The rain pounds against the pavement and is almost unbearably loud in his ears. The thunder, even louder. She asks him these things--Where he's been, what he was doing. Irae calls him an idiot for standing out in the rain so damn long, but the insult is not as harsh as it should be. Rai finds he can't find the words to answer her right now; Didn't she see the--

Blood. The blood.

Suddenly, Rai doesn't know what he's doing, but his arms are around her waist, pulling her close enough. Nose buried into the crook of her neck, and--

And he's trembling. Shaking. Not crying. Just... Clinging to this girl that he loved but didn't know why. Her skin was warm. Just as wet as his, but it was warm, and it was there, and real.

He hears her sigh softly. Irae runs a hand through his hair and another rests on his back. She wasn't good at this sort of thing, he knew she wasn't. But he wasn't looking for comfort. Rai wasn't looking for anything. He just wanted something real. Something that wasn't going to disappear or break. Even though right now, that something was already broken.

Irae held him closely. She didn't speak, she didn't move. She just held him. And really, that's all Rai needed. More than anything, they understood each other.

And they knew what the other needed. Especially in times like these.

Rai hoped, allowed himself to hope-- He hoped that it would never change.That they could stay like this. This moment in time where she held him,where Irae didn't push him away. Where he was given what he so desperately needed. He wanted to stay like that, with her. He wanted to stay here, forever. Even though he knew it could never happen.

Even though he knew that this hope was a silly dream. Something that doesn't exist. He let himself indulge in that dream, that fantasy. Rai needed hope. And that's just what Irae gave him, as a storm they both didn't really notice, raged overhead.

So, uh. This was wierd. I'm not sure if I really like it, but eh. xD took a mind of his own. Will edit grammar and such later. 8D

#32 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 01:07 PM

mellow.gif

OMFG! THAT WAS AMAZING! @______________________________________________________________@

HOLY Sh*t YOKO! th_glomp.gif th_glomp.gif :thumbs: a_dance.gif a_spaz.gif a_spaz.gif wow.gif wow.gif 111191.gif smooch.gif boogie.gif a_hug.gif

/emoticonspam

Dude... you're brilliant. I can't even begin to say what I liked best because I liked it all! arg.gif

God. I'm loving this AU! Siren more and more and more and more. (I might just do a fanart when I get home. =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#33 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 19 January 2009 - 01:09 AM

^ Ditto everything that Saku-chyaan just said! wow.png th_glomp.gif

It was a very powerful, moving piece that had wonderful emotion, and description and I loved it! a_hug.gif <333!

#34 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 02:30 PM

... Just. ....

... Wow, when I read some of it and stopped before I KNEW I was expecting something just.. out of here. I gotta say this is one of your most powerful pieces 8D it's weird you don't realize that though XDDD

few things I really really liked:
Blood, washed away from his face, but refusing to leave his fingertips. It stubbornly stuck to his skin, under his nails,and no matter how drenched he was, the blood wasn't going away. It was like a stain. Why was he here? Here. It was a relative term. He didn't necessarily mean the city, even though he hated it. Rai wasn't sure what he meant.

I love this paragraph. The way you alluded to one of Rai's highest morals in his life's career. He's a killer-- but not by heart. You totally made that and his internal confliction apparent by saying how the blood stained and wouldn't come off his fingertips and then how he questions his existence, like he's always done that. It made me jump into the pit of sympathy for the guy, because you made him human, you made him have this unbearable struggle that really can't be solved objectively-- heck, it's even passed him subjectively. And that, my good sir, is something that's really difficult to produce believably in a character. OMGBRAVO 8D

And he's trembling. Shaking. Not crying. Just... Clinging to this girl that he loved but didn't know why. Her skin was warm. Just as wet as his, but it was warm, and it was there, and real.

Another one for me, I loved how you brought him from being completely lost within himself to quickly being overcome by Irae's presence to finally him embracing what he doesn't understand, but is thankful for because it's sort of like a life-line to him. She keeps him grounded when he's lost all hope and basically pegging himself as a monster. Because she's real; Irae contrasts so differently from the environment -- and that is so kickawesome, because you gave us a look into how Rai sees Irae. 8D (and personally I'm grateful cos I always like seeing both sides of the coin in pairings. THANKS YOKOCHYAN! XD)

Something that wasn't going to disappear or break. Even though right now, that something was already broken.

THIS.

FOREVER.

Irae is NOT a mary-sue; she's her own character, with her own faults, trauma, and scars. Just like Rai-- they're empathizing with eachother without having it seem like it's a lost cause. You created their relationship awesomely cos right there, that line, sums up how they keep eachother alive. 8D

Even though he knew that this hope was a silly dream. Something that doesn't exist. He let himself indulge in that dream, that fantasy.

Pretty twisty how ya made Rae need 'something real' -- and by chance -- that 'something real' is located in a fantasy 8D

AAAAND the only beef i had was the quoted box of ambiguity i showed ya a few hours ago XDDD which you clarified so thx (:

Anyway, frik yes, yoko-chan. Kickass job. I loved it like woah. ;D

oh and I third what saku-chin said too rawr.gif

#35 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:16 PM

Okay, this is something a little new. I'm not sure if its' good or not, and it's definitely rough. One day I was reading HMS NaruSaku due to extreme boredom, and by the time I finished, I was inspired to write... SOMETHING. So, Hoku, if you're alive, I blame you. ♥

If I continue this, it would be my first chaptered story evar. 8D; After much editing, anyway. So, here it is~

A hooded figure traveled through a nameless city. A city of corruption and sin, full of traitors and those without a place in normal society. This figure, while short in stature, gave off an almost dark presence. It was dangerous, but not quite. It was different than what most people gave off. It wasn't the murderous intent that the locals often gave off.

If one looked closely, they would be able to tell that this figure looked decidedly feminine. But one could never be too careful. The hood covered their eyes, but the traveler could see perfectly. They moved quickly but quietly, with a practiced ease and an odd sort of grace.

It was a dark, cloudy day. Water misted down from the clouds, giving the already dark city a damp atmosphere. Pale, fingers reached out from the depths of the cloak the figure wore, and opened the door to one of the many taverns.

Upon entering, the figure removed their hood and removed their cloak, holding the thin, damp article of clothing in one arm. Now, one does not need to look closely to know that this traveler was female. Dark, oddly colored eyes gazed around the room for a few moments, before she sits in front of the bar.

“A White Russian, please.” Her voice had a smooth quietness about it. Something no one hears in a city such as this. The barman nodded, and turned away to make the drink she requested. A few onlookers glanced over in her direction. Some interested, some curious. And some finding her strangely familiar. The girl sighs quietly, running a hand through short, dark hair littered with silver streaks.

The bartender sets the drink she'd requested before her, and she nods her thanks, taking a sip. By now, most have gone back to their own business, gambling and drinking. Laughing and talking. One, however, still watched her.

This man watched the girl with eyes much older than he ever could have been. He must've only been at least thirty to forty years old. There was something about this traveler he could not place. Something familiar, something he had not seen in over a decade.

The girl on the other hand, was nearly finished her drink. As such, she began to pull out the necessary cash to pay for it, when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned her head and glanced around at the one who had approached her with a questioning look.

In response he laughed. “Excuse me, as this is rather sudden, but..” His hand, warm and almost trusting, removed itself as he took a seat next to her. “You are familiar to me, child. Would I happen to know you?”

Her reaction was strange. For a split second a look of shock overcame her. The girl's lips parted slightly and her green-gold eyes widened. Within the next moment, however, her face returned to it's neutral exp​ression. She smiled and simply ordered another drink.

That moment would have been missed by most, but he caught it. The man looked a little confused, and opened his mouth to ask what was wrong, but she spoke, cutting him off. “No, sir. I'm afraid you do not know me, nor I you.” She had ordered a simple rum and coke.

There was something odd about what she had said. He wasn't sure what it was. Something about the way she worded it, or her mannerisms... The way she had avoided his gaze as she spoke. Was she lying?

“Ah, my mistake.” He laughed, “Then, as I do not know you, would you let me know your name?”

She looked towards him now, but there was something dark in her eyes, almost unnoticed. Her smile, though, was still kind and familiar. “My name...” She nods, and the man watches her through the lens of his glasses.

“My name is Shina.”

Now, he definitely didn't know any Shina, but he was sure he knew her! As such, he smiles and nods. “That's a good name, Shina.” He was sure he knew that voice of hers, from a time long past. “You may call me... Aden.”

Shina bit her lip lightly, but did not look away this time. “Very well, Aden” Smiling again, she pulled out the cash necessary to pay for her drink and stood. “If you'll excuse me, I must be going...”

Rather than let her escape, he stood as well, a hand once again upon her shoulder. “Wait a moment. There is something I wish to show you, if you do not mind.”

A slightly comical look crossed the girl's face. “Wha... But we have only just met! What could you possibly have to show a complete stranger?” He laughed and his eyes lit up.

“Do you have any place to go, or any urgent matter to attend to?” She shook her head, wide eyes blinking.

“No, not reall--”

Aden plastered a big grin on his face. “Then there is no reason you can refuse! Come, take a walk with me, Shina.” With that, he turned and opened the door, leaving the Tavern. And all Shina could do was gather her things and run after him. Following this stranger that she may or may not have known, once upon a time.

About ten minutes into their walk, he asked her yet another question. “Tell me, Shina. Where are you from?” Raindrops covered his glasses as he glanced over to her, not sure of what answer he expected.

She answers without considering her words, those oddly-colored eyes glancing at him for a few brief moments. “From? I never really stay in one place long enough to say that's where I from.” She chuckles, “I've been here and there.. Everywhere.”

Now, if that wasn't an evasive answer, Aden didn't know what was. “Surely, you have to have been happy with one place or another...” He wondered why she was so avoidant in the way she spoke to him. Aden watched as she looked to the dark sky momentarily, as if thinking about it.

“Well... There was one place..” Green-gold eyes watched as the rain almost completely stops. “I believe it was called Eden. About... ten years ago, I think?” Her tone was neutral for the most part. She surprises him by laughing. “Corny name, I know. I'm pretty sure it was destroyed at some point, so I can't exactly go back.”

It was still an evasive answer. Aden supposed he would get the answer in time, if his instinct was right. He had a feeling about this girl. Like he knew her, yes, but he also knew that he needed to find out why. “Perhaps you will tell me more when we get to know each other a little better?” He grins, then grasps her hand. “Come, enough small talk. You have not seen it yet!”

She wanted to ask what 'it' was, but his enthusiasm was great, and energy even moreso. As such, he proceeded to drag the poor girl down the street, that wide grin across his face. She wondered if it was humanly possible to be this positive and cheerful all the time.

Finally, they arrived at their destination. He had stopped so suddenly, she nearly bumped into his back. “Hey, what--” She blinked and looked past him, over his shoulder. Before her floated a magnificent ship, like none she had seen before. “This is...”

He laughed at the exp​ression on her face. Such amazement! “This, Shina, is my ship.” His tone was slightly smug, slightly proud. And she swore there was a smirk playing across his lips. “Would you care for the tour?”

Now, she wasn't sure what she came for this town for. It was just chance, really. And Shina was the type of girl to take chances as they came. So when she's offered a tour of this amazing ship.. She's obviously going to take it.

The next couple of hours were filled with lots of walking, though she was used to it. The ship was massive in size, but not overwhelming. She'd only been on one like it before. Shina listened to Aden talk about the ship proudly, but something told the man that she wasn't paying full attention to what he was saying.

He'd been about to show her the main deck and crow's nest when someone tapped on his shoulder. Turning around, he faces a man about his height, with short, messy black hair. “Tobias!” The man, Tobias, had a serious exp​ression on his face. “Captain, we should--”

Aden, who was obviously a captain, waved him off. “I'll handle it! But if I am to do this now, then who is to give our guest the tour?”

“... Guest?” He turned and looked behind Aden's shoulder. Only just noticing the small girl behind him. Shina simply rose an eyebrow and gave him a questioning look. “... I'll give her the tour! And Ash isn't doing anything right now, so I'm sure she can help.”

Aden seemed very pleased with this bit of news. “Very well!” He looked at Shina. “As he said, he'll give you the rest of the tour. I don't do this for many people, you should feel lucky!” He laughed, walking down the hallway.

Tobias turned towards the girl he's been left with, a smile on his face. “Sorry 'bout the Captain, he's rather... Energetic,” He chuckled. “I never did get your name, Ms...?”

“Just call me Shina.” She smiled, though it didn't quite reach her eyes. “You're.. Tobias, correct?” He nodded and turned, walking down the hall and gesturing for her to follow him. “Let us find Ashelyn. She's much better at this sort of stuff than I am.”

They walked, making small talk for a while, before he found the one he was looking for on the deck. She was rather pretty, with green-blue eyes and pale blonde hair. After speaking for a little while, he let her take over the tour. Tobias watched as she led Shina away, who walked on the ship as if she'd been on one like it before. Though, she probably has, as the ship wasn't exactly of the most original design.

He met Aden in his personal quarters, half an hour later.

“Captain, that girl--”

“Looks like her, doesn't she?” Tobias could only nod. Aden was torn. He wasn't sure if he should believe that it was her, that his successor was really alive after all these years, or simply believe that someone who looked shockingly like her could really exist. He thought about it, and after a few moments, came to the best possible decision. “It can't be her,” He sighed. “Kati is dead.” With these murmured words, Aden stands and looks at his first mate. “But that does not mean we can ignore our guest, even if the resemblance is quite striking.”

-----------------------------

After the tour of the ship, Aden finds Shina sitting ontop of the guard railing. He took notice of the single wakizashi sword at her waist, frowning slightly. No one nowadays uses swords like that, except for him, and one other. He shook his head to rid himself of these thoughts, and approached her.

“Quite the view, eh?”

She turns to look at him and nods. It had long since stopped raining, and the skies were clear. Moonlight reflected off the metal surfaces and gave her an almost haunting glow. “It is. Thank you for the tour, Aden.” It was merely a murmured thank you, but he stared at her. The gears turning in his mind as thoughts and possibilities rushed through his head. And then, he came to a decision.

“In that case, I have a proposition for you,” The captain of the ship she didn't even know the name of yet, grinned. “If you're willing to listen, that is.” In response she merely tilted her head, looking at him questioningly. What could he possibly be willing to offer?

And so, Aden decided it was best if he was blunt. “Would you like to work for me, as one of my crew?” He watched her eyes widen, and placed a hand on her shoulder as she nearly lost her balance and fell over from the shock of such an offer! He laughed at her bewildered exp​ression.

“Come now, don't act so surprised! I knew you possessed the skill I require from the moment we met!” He took a step back, and held out his hand. “What have you got to lose?!” Never noticing how informal he'd become with her, only sure that he had to know who she really was. After regaining her composure, Shina stares at him for a good while. “Nothing, I suppose..” She smiles, and after a moment of consideration, she takes his hand. And from then on, who knows what adventures the two would embark on. With his ship and crew, anything could happen. And Aden knew that they would both be ready for it.

I plan to edit it, change the wording, but... Yeah! 8D Wierd thing I've been writing on and off for about a week. :3

#36 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 12:32 AM

WOW! Epic story is epic! 8D

You create such interesting characters, and the world that they are in is so unique and cool! :3

I've never really created my own universe, populated with my own characters in story form like this, and RP doesn't count tongue.gif

So, I am very impressed with what you have written here so far, and I would LOVE to read more! wow.png love.gif

#37 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts
  • Interests:EHRGEIZ: God Bless The Ring!

Posted 25 April 2009 - 09:36 PM

poke.gif wave.gif lol I can see all the little things you put in there. It's really good, and now I feel like I have some drive to finally write the Omake and Appendix sections of the HMS that I've neglected for some time. th_goodjob.gif

sushiset1_shrimp.gifHard-Gay-animated-sprite.gif
"Shiny. Let's go be bad guys."

#38 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 12:54 AM

QUOTE (hokuten @ Apr 25 2009, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
poke.gif wave.gif lol I can see all the little things you put in there. It's really good, and now I feel like I have some drive to finally write the Omake and Appendix sections of the HMS that I've neglected for some time. th_goodjob.gif

. . .

*STARE*

I... didn't know you saw this. XDDD Ah, I'm so glad you like it! I've been really... worried about it. xD I will edit it a lot, but I think I have the basic plot of this short first chapter down. >.>!

Thank you Hokuuuu! th_glomp.gif

#39 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 01:55 AM

RAWR IN YO THREAD

DOOD yokochyan, so this is what you were talking about?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~

epic.

seriously.

Like the shaunama mentioned, I'm really impressed that you busted out a huge universe and characters all on your own! Imagine: Yokochan, The Author... wow.png I WAS HOPING FOR THIS TO HAPPEN rawr.gif

anyway the story! 8D OMFG right to the punch amirite? XD Kinda rocky, but you got to the point-- and maybe that was your intent! Most likely itching to get started on the official plotline yeyes? :B Also it seemed kinda rushed? Like when we found out who Kati was? I was hoping that part would've been left as a cliffy ;_; IT SCREAMED CLIFFHANGER I R SOWWIE.

ah well, your story your roolz. tongue.gif that and pfffbt, it's rawking even without my needs met BD

AND THE CHARACTERS! D8 Aden is so friggen adorable, Tobias seems like the awesome annoying mommy type, and our protag seems so ... mysterious (durhur) 8'D Though, Ashelyn seems like a robot... was that your intention? Mebbe >u>

ANYWAY I DEMAND MOAR. <3

#40 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 03:00 AM

QUOTE (krisk @ Apr 25 2009, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ANYWAY I DEMAND MOAR. <3

AS DO I wow.png

QUOTE (hokuten @ Apr 25 2009, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
poke.gif wave.gif lol I can see all the little things you put in there. It's really good

Aren't those little things and details that she adds awesome! wow.png
She's really good at doing that :3!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users