• This topic is locked This topic is locked
286 replies to this topic

#41 Jwolf0

Jwolf0

Gotta catch 'em all!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  • Interests:Seasonal sports fan. Adept at pulling defeat from the jaws of victory. Sadly allows RL to interfere with gaming and anime stuffs.

Posted 02 November 2007 - 01:53 PM

Thanks! I guess the punchline was kinda obvious... but I couldn't make my original thought (strip poker) fit. :devil:

I've had this for a day or two but my work computer doesn't have the same version of MS Word as my laptop, so I had to wait a bit.

Zephyr. The wind means many things to Sakura.

Leaning on the railing Sakura brushed her hair back. She normally enjoyed the wind, letting it take her cares away. This time the gentle zephyr failed to lift her spirits.

Sakura loved watching the scenery with him; hyperactive Naruto actually radiated calm and contentment while holding her on their bridge. They had planned to watch today’s sunset together, but he hadn’t returned from his mission yet.

The breeze blew stronger this time. Rubbing her arms, Sakura cursed her sleeveless top.

“Cold?”

A familiar jacket slipped onto her shoulders. Smiling, she wrapped Naruto’s arms around herself.

“This works so much better.”

QUOTE ("Down Goes Brown")
(For the younger readers, "HMV" and "Sam The Record Man" were record stores.)

(For the younger readers, a "record store" was a building that you had to go to when you wanted to buy music.)

(For the younger readers, "buying music" was the way we acquired it, since we couldn't just… you know what, let's just get back to the Bowen song. Stupid kids, you ruin everything.)

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Or Reaper! Or Zombie Killer... or something. Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN!

#42 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 06:27 AM

Nice, it was very cute i guess lol. Cant think of a better word to describe it lol.

#43 Recompense

Recompense

Shameful Member of the YEAR!!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 06:58 AM

dunno if it counts as 'mature' or not

just a little plot bunny that has been slowly unraveling the existance of my sanity

A flash of steel gray flashed through the air.

A meaty sound was heard. The sound all ninja are trained to either ignore, or enjoy.

Naruto looked dumbly at the blade, it had cut deep. The wound started at his left ribcage, had slipped between the bones, cut both lungs open, and was now firmly lodged in his right lung. He screamed out as the blade was twisted, and then forced out his back, joining him to the earth beneath. Blood had burst out of him, yet now it was simply pooling, slowly pouring out of him like water from a cracked cup. He gasped for breath, his kunai slipped from now numb fingers.

Rain poured down, mixing with the blood and the sweat on his face, turning the blood-stained dirt around them into a muddy pile of blood, mud, and water, sticking to him. His enemy breathed a deep sigh, wearily pulling himself up, using the blade as a crutch while simultaneously twisting it in Naruto’s wound. His brown hair hung low, covering his face as he panted from exertion.

A gurgle came from Naruto, as he struggled to find air

“Iruka-sensei…”

Iruka looked down at the boy he once loved as a son.

“I did it all for her”

I'm just sitting here. Wondering what it'd be like To be with you.

#44 Jwolf0

Jwolf0

Gotta catch 'em all!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  • Interests:Seasonal sports fan. Adept at pulling defeat from the jaws of victory. Sadly allows RL to interfere with gaming and anime stuffs.

Posted 04 November 2007 - 06:04 AM

That's a nice bit Compy-kun, YOSH! :thumbs: I guess the question is "What are you going to do with it?" Sounds like it needs a long fic to go with it.

(For the younger readers, a "record store" was a building that you had to go to when you wanted to buy music.)

(For the younger readers, "buying music" was the way we acquired it, since we couldn't just… you know what, let's just get back to the Bowen song. Stupid kids, you ruin everything.)

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Or Reaper! Or Zombie Killer... or something. Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN!

#45 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 06:45 AM

QUOTE (Recompense @ Nov 3 2007, 05:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

just a little plot bunny that has been slowly unraveling the existance of my sanity

A meaty sound was heard. The sound all ninja are trained to either ignore, or enjoy.

Naruto looked dumbly at the blade, it had cut deep. The wound started at his left ribcage, had slipped between the bones, cut both lungs open, and was now firmly lodged in his right lung. He screamed out as the blade was twisted, and then forced out his back, joining him to the earth beneath. Blood had burst out of him, yet now it was simply pooling, slowly pouring out of him like water from a cracked cup. He gasped for breath, his kunai slipped from now numb fingers.

Rain poured down, mixing with the blood and the sweat on his face, turning the blood-stained dirt around them into a muddy pile of blood, mud, and water, sticking to him. His enemy breathed a deep sigh, wearily pulling himself up, using the blade as a crutch while simultaneously twisting it in Naruto’s wound. His brown hair hung low, covering his face as he panted from exertion.

“Iruka-sensei…”

“I did it all for her”

Im so confused, i wonder what caused that to happen lol. Either, nice drabble, although i agree with wolf.

#46 Recompense

Recompense

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 07:56 AM

bah, originally the swordsman was an evil OC, but Iruka just seemed to fit.

i personally dun like that story, it seperates Sakura and Naruto from Konoha, and there's the whole fall of Sakura to write, and Fall of Naruto. bah, too long for a fic i dun wanna write.

here's a nother drabble o' mine
kinda violent, and lots of line breaks, cause i was visualizing it as a picture in an anime, not as a written piece, im writing what i SEE. 'tis great fun smile.gif
kinda violent, not for kiddies

A thin line of red appeared on a smooth, pale canvas of skin, the skin twisted to escape the vengeful blade as it cut its path across her arm. Sakura jumped back, her right foot slid in the loose dirt, almost losing her balance. Her right hand dropped to the ground, steadying herself. She felt, rather than heard, the next attack coming. Sakura dropped to the ground, before springing herself away, coming to rest ten feet away.
She wearily stood up, wiping blood from her split lip.

“I’ve been meaning to ask, how much blood is in the human body?”

She couldn’t locate the source, it was all around her. A snap of a twig behind. Sakura span around, right in time to narrowly avoid the blade, a millimeter deeper and her jugular would have been split.

“Cause y’know, there always seems to be a lot more than there should be.”

She fell, he had placed yet another cut on her leg.

“Let’s see how much blood you have, eh?”

she saw the shape now. He was coming for her, his blade raised high to deliver the final blow.

A splatter of blood across her face.

She opened her eyes. She saw not the blade, but a hand, a hand drenched in blood. And a swirling orb of light blue chakra span around in the palm of that hand. That beautiful, loving hand.

“No-one hurts MY SAKURA!!”

the hand was violently ripped out, obliterating the right half of her enemy’s ribcage, along with his right lung.

“Are you alright, Sakura-chan?”

He was kneeling at her height, how long had he been there? Shouldn’t he be checking his opponent’s body?

Of course not, no-one survives for long without the RIGHT SIDE OF THEIR BODY!

As always, her inner-self was reassuring, self-confident, and completely, utterly wrong.
Naruto’s chest exploded in a spray of bone, blood, and organs.

“Don’t turn your back on me, bastard.”

tell me whatcha think!

#47 Recompense

Recompense

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 09:45 AM

alright, this one is 265 words over the limit, but i couldnt stop myself. sorry. this is an idea thats been plaguing me for some time, kinda like the Iruka thing

“We really need to talk about this Sakura thing.”

Their swords clashed, Naruto drove his blade to the guard, pushing his sensei back.

“We’ve talked it over, we don’t need to any more.”

His sensei took a step to the side, twisted his blade, and removed Naruto’s sense of balance. As Naruto stumbled over his own feet, his sensei delivered a bone-shattering kick to the ribs. Naruto flew five feet before striking the ground, the sound of his bones snapping and healing music to his sensei’s ears.

“No, you think we’ve talked it over, but it’s more like you’ve rambled, and I’ve listened.”

Naruto sprang to his feet, swinging his blade at his sensei’s hamstring, only to be blocked by a single-handed swing. Naruto reversed directions, and bounced back to maintain some distance.

“Teme! Don’t act all smug cause you think your so good!”

Naruto rushed at his sensei, sword brought low for a horizontal slash. At the last second, his grip shifted, and he swung upwards in a blow designed to rip a man’s chest open. There was no ripping to be done, however, as his sensei was no longer there. Naruto found himself on the ground, the back of his head hurting, and wondering if the clouds always looked so nice.

“Well, no need to get all defensive, your emotions for her are just unnecessary. And uncalled for. And foolish. And childish. And… well, I’m gonna call it idiotic if she loves this Sasuke person.”

Naruto rolled to his side, again swinging his sword to ensure safety as he rose to his feet. He shifted his hands yet again, holding his sword in a position ready for a vertical slash, an offensive stance with his weight held forwards, ready to pounce. He ran, switching his blades positioning rapidly, before settling into the same vertical stance as before. He jumped, a flying strike, risky.

“I love Sakura-chan! And that’s all you need to know!”

His sensei’s eyes darkened, taking on a steely glint. His lips moved, and Naruto could barely hear the words coming from them.

“Love, huh?”

Naruto felt the inside of his right arm slice open, as he landed, his sensie had moved inside his guard, and could have easily ended Naruto’s life. Naruto back-pedaled, bringing his blade up to defend himself from the sudden offensive his sensei had launched.

“You feel an urge to defend this girl, correct?”

Naruto nodded the affirmative, as he could barely catch his breath between the hammerfalls that were his opponent’s strikes. His sensei suddenly leaned back, and Naruto over-committed with his block, the expected force simply wasn’t there. For his eagerness, Naruto received a kick to the face, followed by a gash across the stomach. Followed by yet another kick to the chest, sending Naruto ten feet away. His sensei paused.

“Yet you feel that urge for all of your friends. What separates her from them?”

Naruto gasped from where he lay, looking up through his sweat-matted hair to glare at his sensei.

“She’s Sakura-chan”

His sensei smiled that damn smirk, the one that always made Naruto feel stupid, like he was missing the big picture.

“Right. Let me cut to the chase, you look tired.”

Naruto couldn’t find the strength to insult his sensei for calling him tired, so he continued to pant for breath.

“Why do you do it?”

Naruto looked puzzled, before it was wiped off his face by a deep cut along the forehead. the cut was healed before his blood could reach his eyes. Naruto jumped back, to no avail, as his opponent followed him every inch of the way.

“Why do you sacrifice your body,”

Three quick cuts, deep cuts. The kind that could bleed a man dry, all to the chest area.

“Your mind,”

Another cut on Naruto’s forehead, and another, and another

“Your soul,”

Cuts everywhere, his sensei’s blade becoming a steel hurricane, cutting all exposed skin to the point Naruto looked like hamburger meat. Naruto stumbled back with a cry, his eyes had been cut in two. That would take a second to heal, eyes were tricky.

“Why, when she has denied and rejected your love, do you try?”

Naruto called blindly out, his voice laced with desperation and pain, a pain that went deeper than just his skin.
“Because she’s Sakura-chan!! Because I love her! Because no matter how hard I try to forget her, I can’t!! I CANT!!”

Naruto broke down crying, his sadness overwhelming him.
“And that is true love.”

Naruto looked up, before he only saw black.

“You poor, lovestricken fool.”

sorry it was such a beastly beast for a drabble thread, but thats me drabble.

smile.gif

#48 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 10:58 AM

Damn Recomp, nice drabbles. Your a pretty damn good writer.

#49 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 04 November 2007 - 11:10 AM

Blah...this just wouldn't go away.

...I blame Recomp.

Sakura knew what had to be done.

Looking at the prone form below her, she felt pity overcome her and fleetingly wondered if Sasuke was aware of what he had become.

The Uchiha stared at the wall, muttering under his breath in a scratchy undertone.

"Dobe...take away my purpose...kill you..."

The demented cackle that followed his pronouncement made her wince in pity. It had been a long time, she reflected, since Sasuke had crossed the line into insanity.

"Sasuke-kun..."

He turned slightly to face her, and she saw realisation bloom on his visage.

The kunai slid into his chest smoothly, crimson blossoming in a strangely beautiful pattern. A sense of liberation overwhelmed her as he entered his death throes, and she had to fight the urge to laugh. For the first time in her life, she was free of his shadow, free of the fear that the one she loved would perish at his hands.

Looking into his eyes, she could see traces of remorse appear, but they soon faded into the milky stare of death.

"I'm sorry..."

#50 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 04 November 2007 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE (Recompense @ Nov 3 2007, 01:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

“Iruka-sensei…”

“I did it all for her”

This would be my favourite drabble of yours.

QUOTE (Recompense @ Nov 4 2007, 04:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
alright, this one is 265 words over the limit, but i couldnt stop myself. sorry. this is an idea thats been plaguing me for some time, kinda like the Iruka thing

“We really need to talk about this Sakura thing.”

Their swords clashed, Naruto drove his blade to the guard, pushing his sensei back.

“We’ve talked it over, we don’t need to any more.”

His sensei took a step to the side, twisted his blade, and removed Naruto’s sense of balance. As Naruto stumbled over his own feet, his sensei delivered a bone-shattering kick to the ribs. Naruto flew five feet before striking the ground, the sound of his bones snapping and healing music to his sensei’s ears.

“No, you think we’ve talked it over, but it’s more like you’ve rambled, and I’ve listened.”

Naruto sprang to his feet, swinging his blade at his sensei’s hamstring, only to be blocked by a single-handed swing. Naruto reversed directions, and bounced back to maintain some distance.

“Teme! Don’t act all smug cause you think your so good!”

Naruto rushed at his sensei, sword brought low for a horizontal slash. At the last second, his grip shifted, and he swung upwards in a blow designed to rip a man’s chest open. There was no ripping to be done, however, as his sensei was no longer there. Naruto found himself on the ground, the back of his head hurting, and wondering if the clouds always looked so nice.

“Well, no need to get all defensive, your emotions for her are just unnecessary. And uncalled for. And foolish. And childish. And… well, I’m gonna call it idiotic if she loves this Sasuke person.”

Naruto rolled to his side, again swinging his sword to ensure safety as he rose to his feet. He shifted his hands yet again, holding his sword in a position ready for a vertical slash, an offensive stance with his weight held forwards, ready to pounce. He ran, switching his blades positioning rapidly, before settling into the same vertical stance as before. He jumped, a flying strike, risky.

“I love Sakura-chan! And that’s all you need to know!”

His sensei’s eyes darkened, taking on a steely glint. His lips moved, and Naruto could barely hear the words coming from them.

“Love, huh?”

Naruto felt the inside of his right arm slice open, as he landed, his sensie had moved inside his guard, and could have easily ended Naruto’s life. Naruto back-pedaled, bringing his blade up to defend himself from the sudden offensive his sensei had launched.

“You feel an urge to defend this girl, correct?”

Naruto nodded the affirmative, as he could barely catch his breath between the hammerfalls that were his opponent’s strikes. His sensei suddenly leaned back, and Naruto over-committed with his block, the expected force simply wasn’t there. For his eagerness, Naruto received a kick to the face, followed by a gash across the stomach. Followed by yet another kick to the chest, sending Naruto ten feet away. His sensei paused.

“Yet you feel that urge for all of your friends. What separates her from them?”

Naruto gasped from where he lay, looking up through his sweat-matted hair to glare at his sensei.

“She’s Sakura-chan”

His sensei smiled that damn smirk, the one that always made Naruto feel stupid, like he was missing the big picture.

“Right. Let me cut to the chase, you look tired.”

Naruto couldn’t find the strength to insult his sensei for calling him tired, so he continued to pant for breath.

“Why do you do it?”

Naruto looked puzzled, before it was wiped off his face by a deep cut along the forehead. the cut was healed before his blood could reach his eyes. Naruto jumped back, to no avail, as his opponent followed him every inch of the way.

“Why do you sacrifice your body,”

Three quick cuts, deep cuts. The kind that could bleed a man dry, all to the chest area.

“Your mind,”

Another cut on Naruto’s forehead, and another, and another

“Your soul,”

Cuts everywhere, his sensei’s blade becoming a steel hurricane, cutting all exposed skin to the point Naruto looked like hamburger meat. Naruto stumbled back with a cry, his eyes had been cut in two. That would take a second to heal, eyes were tricky.

“Why, when she has denied and rejected your love, do you try?”

Naruto called blindly out, his voice laced with desperation and pain, a pain that went deeper than just his skin.
“Because she’s Sakura-chan!! Because I love her! Because no matter how hard I try to forget her, I can’t!! I CANT!!”

Naruto broke down crying, his sadness overwhelming him.
“And that is true love.”

Naruto looked up, before he only saw black.

“You poor, lovestricken fool.”

sorry it was such a beastly beast for a drabble thread, but thats me drabble.

smile.gif

Amazing. O.O As I said in Live Chat this morning, if you have anymore, I'd love to read. tongue.gif

#51 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 04 November 2007 - 10:17 PM

QUOTE (Sqleon @ Nov 5 2007, 12:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Blah...this just wouldn't go away.

...I blame Recomp.

Sakura knew what had to be done.

Looking at the prone form below her, she felt pity overcome her and fleetingly wondered if Sasuke was aware of what he had become.

The Uchiha stared at the wall, muttering under his breath in a scratchy undertone.

"Dobe...take away my purpose...kill you..."

The demented cackle that followed his pronouncement made her wince in pity. It had been a long time, she reflected, since Sasuke had crossed the line into insanity.

"Sasuke-kun..."

He turned slightly to face her, and she saw realisation bloom on his visage.

The kunai entered his chest smoothly, crimson blossoming in a strangely beautiful pattern. A sense of liberation overwhelmed her as he entered his death throes, and she had to fight the urge to laugh. For the first time in her life, she was free of his shadow, free of the fear that the one she loved would perish at his hands.

Looking into his eyes, she could see traces of remorse appear, but they soon faded into the milky stare of death.

"I'm sorry..."

LOL, that was nice. I loved the part where Sakura rejoiced! XD
You know what i mean.
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#52 Recompense

Recompense

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 03:22 AM

Alright squiggles, i got the execution one done

It was raining. Water poured from the sky, making the wooden steps up to the gallows wet and slippery. Public execution was the only option, to prove that the Demon of Konoha was well and truly dead. He looked up, his matted and wet hair clinging to his face, seeking to grant him warmth, but failing. He could see his baa-chan… his Kage, he corrected, standing there. Next to her stood Jiraiya. Both watched him with sadness, hatred, and above all, disappointment. He didn’t care. He couldn’t care. His Sakura-chan was safe.

He stepped up onto the raised Dias, Tsunade standing to his right, Jiraiya to his side. Standing in a silent mass, the city stood before him. Babies were hushed, children stood motionless in the pouring rain. All that could be heard was the rain, and the calm, steady pounding of Naruto’s pulse. Tsunade unraveled a scroll.

“We gather here today, to witness the execution of a public enemy of Konoha, Uzumaki Naruto. Uzumaki, you were accused, and found guilty of the murder of five of your comarades in arms, fellow Konoha shinobi. Rock Lee, Inuzuka Kiba, Hyuuga Hinata, Hyuuga Neji, Aburame Shino. You are to be executed in the traditional manner. Public hanging, until Death. Do you have any last words?”

Naruto looked at her, his once lively eyes dull and lifeless. His posture no longer spoke of defiance and courage, but rather reminded Tsunade of a beaten dog. His eyes met hers, and for a moment, he seemed to be filled with his long-forgotten strength.

“Did Sakura-chan escape?”

Tsunade glared at him, furious that he would mention her traitor of an apprentice.

“She did.”

Naruto either missed the cold tone in her voice, or ignored it. He stepped onto the trap door, letting the noose be tightened around his neck.

“Then I have no regrets.”

The door dropped, and two black boots dangled in the wet, cold air.

#53 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 05 November 2007 - 03:28 AM

...>.>

Compy, you jerk. Why is it always Naruto who gets picked on!

Anyway, this is well written, albeit dark. Just stop killing Naruto XD

#54 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 04:09 AM

Damn recomp, you love to write dark angsty things aye lol. Well, apart this being totally confusing with the traitors and the fact Naruto killed 5 members of the rookie 9, it was okay i guess.

#55 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 05 November 2007 - 04:09 AM

Lol, I figure I could post the few drabbles that I've written here too happy.gif

Theme: Thief

Succulent…sweet…

The icecream dripped slowly down his chin, and ruby-red lips came slowly forward, to gently lick it off…

A low moan was heard…its source unknown…the fair-haired, ocean-blue eyed youth…or the strawberry-locked, jade-eyed girl…neither knew who the low sound had come from…and neither did they care…

All that mattered to the spiky-haired youth, was that those succulent-sweet lips, make their way back to his own...so that he could steal back the cherry that had been plucked from in between his teeth, by two very mischievous, laughing lips that now giggled playfully at him, before slowly…very…slowly…returning to gently place the cherry back in between his lips…pausing briefly to nibble on his lower lip…

And as the cherry thief slowly pulled away from his slightly swollen lip…he thought dazedly to himself, that never had a cherry...tasted quite so sweet...

#56 Recompense

Recompense

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 04:37 AM

From the Hated author that brought you the Execution, I GIVE YOU!!

THE AUTOPSY!!

yeah, i suck with names. Squiggles, this one's for you

The lab light was unbearably bright, he decided. His retina were almost burned out as he opened his eyes. He looked down, his torso had been cut open. The last thing he remembered was… Right, the execution. He gently closed the bleeding flap of skin. He could hear the med-nin in the other room, rummaging through some supplies. Naruto watched as his skin re-joined with a silent hiss, the sight fascinating him as it always did. He rose, he was completely naked, he needed clothes. He silently padded his way out of the room, no trace of his being there but the blood on the floor.

-Two Weeks Later-

She finished with the boy’s leg. He had broken it as he fell out of a tree, attempting to emulate a Wave-nin he had seen earlier. She smiled at him, his bright blue eyes happy, filled with a warmth remniscient of her dead lover’s. She smiled fondly as he ran out of the room. Before going to the back room, where her sake was. Her feet drug along the dusty floor, she currently lived in a small abandoned shack, earning money as a healer. She had been planning to move to Suna, with Naruto. But Naruto was… he was… Her mind shut down, letting the Sake numb her mind. Suddenly, she felt warm, almost like she did when his arms were around… She gasped, and looked up into his bright cerulean eyes.

“Hey there, Sakura-chan.”

She jumped up, grasping him tightly and pulling him into herself, checking to make sure this wasn’t just another hallucination.

“But, but they said, you were dead! You were hung!”

He gave her his trademark foxy grin. He loved the feel of her holding tightly to him.

“Ahhh, Sakura-chan, you think I would die without saying goodbye?”

Sakura placed her head under the crook of his chin, snuggling him like a child does a teddy bear they loved and cherished.

“Don’t ever say goodbye.”

chyeah, i suck at fluff

#57 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 05 November 2007 - 04:39 AM

Okkk, not sure what's that about. The fluff was ok i guess. More drabbles, less dying. XD
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#58 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 04:39 AM

Yay RECOMP!

Here's some coffee as your reward!

#59 Jwolf0

Jwolf0

Gotta catch 'em all!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 06:09 AM

COFFEE!!!!!!!! a_spaz.gif

They're quite good pieces Compy-kun! Personally I'm fine with reading angst when done well, and if that's your strength then by all means stay on it. I'd rather read a good angst piece that you're comfortable writing than a fluff drabble that you're uncomfortable with and forced. It's kinda like how our Sakura-chan glomps are different yet both SHINE WITH THE SPARKLING POWER OF YOUTH! :thumbs:

Was "Execution" a common prompt?

I'm curious as to who Naruto's swordsmanship sensei is, it seems strange to have him call someone else other than Sasuke "teme," but that's probably just me.

Sqleon, nice drabble. Sasuke must've been cracked for a long time for Sakura to feel relief!

Sakura-chan, I remember that drabble. Still as... delicious as always.... :devil:

I like how this thread's revived! a_dance.gif

Well, normally I put these 100-worders here before FFN. Oopsie. Guess I'll even it out now.

Weapon Maintenance. How are a kunai and his precious people alike?

Always, always….

Naruto’s kunai were razor-sharp and cared for despite their age – being poor taught him to maintain his few belongings. Fixing his things became an ingrained habit, almost an obsession.

It’s why he’s never thrown a kunai (or his orange jumpsuit) away.

His nindo is a promise to his precious people but it comes from something he’s lived by long before he consciously understood the concept.

It’s why Ichiraku’s can count on him to order at least 15 bowls a day.

It’s why he’ll never forsake Sakura-chan, Baa-chan, Iruka-Sensei, or even Sasuke.

Always take care of what’s yours. Always.

This one comes courtesy of a reviewer on FFN who wanted me to write her in as Naruto's sister, getting married to Sasuke. Well, she got what she wanted. Kind of.

Utopia. Being happy is the most important thing, right?

Naruto proudly watched his sister and Sasuke finalize their vows. He smiled softly at his precious Sakura, Hikari’s maid-of-honor. As the priest introduced the happy couple he gazed out at all of his precious people. Baa-chan, Ero-sensei, Gaara, Sandaime-jiji, Asuma-sensei, Haku….

Miserable, Sakura stared at Naruto’s comatose form. He’d lain unresponsive for weeks, ever since the final battle with Akatsuki. Konoha won, but Sakura’s price was too high.
“Please Naruto,” she sobbed, “wake up. I need you here.”
Only the beeping monitor answered.

Naruto and his parents watched the newlyweds dance. Everyone was happy. Everything was great.

Everything was perfect.

There. Now H&E is one ahead of FFN.

#60 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 06:57 AM

Damn, nice drabbles everyone, that fluff was pretty damn good recomp biggrin.gif

Also wolf, i take it Naruto died or something during the coma? im kinda confused lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users