• Please log in to reply
205 replies to this topic

#41 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:26 PM

Phantom, where is Sasuke? headscratch.gif Is this before or after everything has been fixed in the world?

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#42 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:42 AM

Well as it stands I'm not sure whether to include Sasuke or not. headscratch.gif But admit it you just want some juicy SH, right? tongue.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 12 May 2013 - 02:51 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#43 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:22 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ May 11 2013, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well as it stands I'm not sure whether to include Sasuke or not. headscratch.gif But admit it you just want some juicy SH, right? tongue.gif

It'll be interesting if you can make SasuHina seem believable. As it stands I don't think the two of them have ever even said hi to eachother. I would be much more interested in seeing a SasuKarin kid that has special powers because of the Senju and Uchiha lineage. We already know from Kishi that a SasuHina kid would just have 1 sharingan and one byakugan, not as interesting :/

Don't let me stop you if you want to write something else though, just adding my thoughts.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#44 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:26 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ May 11 2013, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually I was thinking about how Sasuke would react to the baby, but yes, now that you brought up the addition to SH in your fanfiction again, I must say... DO IT NOW! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Branden @ May 11 2013, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We already know from Kishi that a SasuHina kid would just have 1 sharingan and one byakugan, not as interesting :/

Where you get this from?

2XtVwF6.png

#45 Branden

Branden

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:38 AM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ May 11 2013, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually I was thinking about how Sasuke would react to the baby, but yes, now that you brought up the addition to SH in your fanfiction again, I must say... DO IT NOW! biggrin.gif

Where you get this from?

I read it from an interview ages ago. Somebody asked what kind of eyes a kid from Uchiha and Hyuuga would have.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

#46 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:40 AM

QUOTE (Branden @ May 11 2013, 11:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I read it from an interview ages ago. Somebody asked what kind of eyes a kid from Uchiha and Hyuuga would have.

Link please! biggrin.gif

2XtVwF6.png

#47 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:52 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ May 12 2013, 02:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great work so far man! a_thumbs.gif The K 9's reaction was priceless th_7eyytubokky7rehok1k.gif

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#48 Branden

Branden

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:59 AM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ May 11 2013, 08:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Link please! biggrin.gif

Well my memory was a bit fuzzy, apparently it was addressed in databook 3, not an interview. By the way, "Link Please" is a bit presumptuous. I had completely forgotten where I had heard this from, I just googled for the answer. sleep.gif

http://forums.konoha...sashi-Kishimoto

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

#49 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:48 AM

QUOTE (Branden @ May 11 2013, 11:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well my memory was a bit fuzzy, apparently it was addressed in databook 3, not an interview. By the way, "Link Please" is a bit presumptuous. I had completely forgotten where I had heard this from, I just googled for the answer. sleep.gif

http://forums.konoha...sashi-Kishimoto

Thanks, and sorry about that. sweatdrop.gif

2XtVwF6.png

#50 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:53 AM

Okay, well I will note some Ideas for part 5!! Well mainly the reactions of all the Konoha 11 since it was so well recieved. tongue.gif

The Mysterious child Part 5 (preview)

Kiba: Naruto and Sakura have a kid????? HOT DAMN!!!! ohmy.gif
Hinata: Naruto-kun with Sakura-san............ w-well If they are happy who am I to object? sweat.gif
Shino: Are you alright Hinata? that was quite a shock.
Hinata: happy.gif Yes but it was not so surprising, right? I mean........ they always get along so well. 121721.gif * twiddling her fingers*
Shikamaru: Wait, wait!! that girl, Yuuki, was it? Didn't she say she was from an alternate world? How is that possible?
Ino: WHO CARES???? rawr.gif Sakura finds out she has a daughter, and I haven't even kissed a boy yet!!!!!! 111193.gif How is that fair, even IF she is not from here??? Sakura has a family and I don't even know if I do!!!!! arg.gif
Chouji: Ino, calm down. Why don't you just ask Yuuki?
Ino: OH. RIGHT. AFTER HER!!!! laugh.gif
Sai: Naruto and Sakura...... did THAT............... didn't they?????? Let me consult my book one more time. *holding up his book "Intimate Relationships and Happy Marriages"*
Shino Well Why don't we go ask that girl Yuuki, about this Alternate world then???
Shikamaru: Yeah Let's go.

Edited by Phantom_999, 13 May 2013 - 01:58 AM.

#51 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:10 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ May 13 2013, 01:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay, well I will note some Ideas for part 5!! Well mainly the reactions of all the Konoha 11 since it was so well recieved. tongue.gif

The Mysterious child Part 5 (preview)

Hinata: Naruto-kun with Sakura-san............ w-well If they are happy who am I to object? sweat.gif
Hinata: happy.gif Yes but it was not so surprising, right? I mean........ they always get along so well. 121721.gif * twiddling her fingers*
Shikamaru: Wait, wait!! that girl, Yuuki, was it? Didn't she say she was from an alternate world? How is that possible?
Ino: WHO CARES???? rawr.gif Sakura finds out she has a daughter, and I haven't even kissed a boy yet!!!!!! 111193.gif How is that fair, even IF she is not from here??? Sakura has a family and I don't even know if I do!!!!! arg.gif
Sai: Naruto and Sakura...... did THAT............... didn't they?????? Let me consult my book one more time. *holding up his book "Intimate Relationships and Happy Marriages"*
Shino Well Why don't we go ask that girl Yuuki, about this Alternate world then???

What about a Death Battle between Sakura and Hinata for Naruto's affection? In a mud pit, wearing swimsuits, with Tsunade as the referee? wink.gif

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#52 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:26 AM

Well, I COULD do that. smile.gif although for starters that would deviate from the main plot, Hinata is not really a jealous girl, and everyone would be too distracted by the sexy tongue.gif that which again defeats the plot I have laid out. biggrin.gif Besides this isn't about shipping wars, this is an NS fanfic about an NS child which you SHOULD agree is very pleasurable. cool.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 13 May 2013 - 02:29 AM.

#53 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:46 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ May 13 2013, 02:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I COULD do that. smile.gif although for starters that would deviate from the main plot, Hinata is not really a jealous girl, and everyone would be too distracted by the sexy tongue.gif that which again defeats the plot I have laid out. biggrin.gif Besides this isn't about shipping wars, this is an NS fanfic about an NS child which you SHOULD agree is very pleasurable. cool.gif

th_7eyytubokky7rehok1k.gif

Sigh Finnnneeee

#54 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:58 AM

Okay, part 5!! look forward to it!!! I just wanted to get the emotional aspect of the family out of the way first. Things WILL start to speed up, and there will be more heartwarming parts coming up I promise you. biggrin.gif

The Mysterious child Part 5.

Across town

Sakura: *Huff Huff* This is- This- I don't know what to say....... Naruto is my husband?????? We have a daughter????? nosebleed8rx.gif IT-IT-IT-IT's TOO MUCH TO TAKE IN.............. unsure.gif
Naruto: Sakura-chan!!!!! *catches up to her*
Yuuki: Mama!!
Naruto: Sakura-chan, I can explain-
Sakura: NARUTO.
Naruto: YES, MA'AM!!! omfg.gif
Sakura: Is this girl..... REALLY my- our daughter???
Naruto: Well-I- yes.... yes it is. this is our daughter from a parallel world, Yuuki. I just didn't know what to tell you. It was so awkward for me I couldn't imagine how you would react. sad.gif
Sakura: Well, I am shocked but....what's this feeling?? *blush* it was like........... I..... wasn't surprised, I suppose.... It's such a strange feeling......
Naruto: Huh? What do you mean?
Yuuki: Mama, are you okay??? Are you mad at me???? *tearing up*
Sakura: No , no of course not!! I just wasn't ready for that yet. I mean I'm only seventeen here, and I did not get a boyfriend yet. But To have a daughter of all things....
Yuuki: So you're not mad?
Sakura: No, no!!!! to think that I have such a cute little girl..... Of course I'm not mad. *pulls Yuuki close*
Yuuki: Mama...... Thank you......... *sniff sniff* *hugs Sakura tightly*
Sakura: So how old are you dear? *smiles broadly*
Yuuki: Ten.....
Sakura: Ah. And how do yo do in school?
Yuuki: I was at the top of my class. You made me study almost all the time, heehee.
Sakura: Of course no daughter of mine is going to be a slacker in school at least. tongue.gif Wait, was? What does that mean?
Yuuki: Well.... sweat.gif
Misato: Ah, Sakura-sama it is good to see you again.
Sakura: Huh? You are??
Naruto: It's okay Sakura-chan. This is Misato. Yuuki's guardian from the other world. It seems we entrusted her to him there.
Sakura: What?
Misato: It is true Sakura-sama. the both of you assigned me to keep Yuuki-sama safe.
Sakura: But why? Waht happened to us in that other world?
Naruto: Oh yeah. I've been wondering about that too.
Misato: It ..... is something that I can not reveal yet. But I promise I will in due course.
Sakura: Well.... If you say so. But I guess I MUST thank you for keeping her safe. wink.gif
Misato: It is no problem madam. I was just fulfilling my duties.
Naruto: So, Yuuki. Now that you've seen your mom, What do you want to do next? biggrin.gif
Yuuki: I just want to stay with Mama and Papa for now. wub.gif
Misato: Well it seems you will be doing some talking though, Ojou-sama.
Konoha 11: Naruto!!!! Sakura!!!! Wait up!!!!!!!!

To be continued.............

Edited by Phantom_999, 14 May 2013 - 01:59 PM.

#55 Branden

Branden

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:57 AM

I'm liking the story so far Phantom, keep up the good work.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

#56 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:45 AM

Loving it!!

40283620121415711s.jpg

#57 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:30 AM

thanks!!! And don't be afraid to suggest Ideas. I may get some inspiration for the story. tongue.gif

#58 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:12 PM

Well I won't be here for most of the day so here is part 6!!!!!!

the mysterious child part 6

Ino: Wait Yuuki-chan!!!!! *huff huff* There's something I need to know!!!!!
Yuuki: Oh, Aunt Ino!! What is it?
Ino: AM I MARRIED IN THE FUTURE!!!??? DO I HAVE A FAMILY!!!??? wow.png
Yuuki: Umm-
Ino: YES!!!???
Yuuki: Let me think.... Oh yeah!! You were but it wasn't any one that grew up in the village. And you were pregnant when I last saw you so..........
Ino: OH!!?? Who is it???? 121721.gif what does he look like????
Yuuki: He had brown hair, violet eyes, pale skin, pretty tall, oh and he was rich too!!
Ino: WHAT!!!????? I marry a rich HUNK!!??? wub.gif
Yuuki; Yeah. Oh yeah I think I remember his name! Uncle Shiratori!!
Ino: OH MY!!!!! wow.png
Sakura: Oh, and here I though you always planned to marry Sasuke-kun. pictureem0.gif
Ino: Like you're one to TALK????? hm.png
Sakura: OH. RIGHT. sweat.gif
Hinata: Yuuki-chan? Am I married? I mean- i was just wondering- *thinking* Since it's not Naruto-kun. *Sigh*
Yuuki: Yeah..... but he isn't in the village a lot and and you don't really talk about him. plus you had a private wedding cause you said you were too embarrassed.
Hinata: Eh?
Kiba: Wow..... what a wonderful relationship....... kruemelmonsteryn0.gif
Yuuki: Uncle Kiba, I wouldn't talk if I were you. You are always slapped and snapped into submission by your wife. fu.png
Kiba: WHAT!!!!???? NOOOOOOOOOO.......................... I made the same mistake as my dad????? shamefulcry0js.gif
Everone: ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
Sai: Yuuki?? What happens too me in the future?
Yuuki: Well you weren't married yet.
Sai: Oh?
Yuuki: But you are a famous Artist with your Choujuu Giga drawings. happy.gif You even had your own art display museum.
Sai: REALLY!? whatthekitten.gif
Yuuki: But you your work is- shall we say a little too great. There have been many fights over your art about preference and sales and your museum got burned down at least five times due to the squabbles.
Sai: *Heart sinks in despair* *Thinking* MY PRECIOUS ART.................................
Yuuki: Good thing is though You did not put your originals in the display. You keep them with you so as to make copies for that situation.
Sai: OH THANK GOODNESS............................... facepalm.png
Naruto: Okay, Okay. Why don't we continue this tomorrow? It's getting late.
Everyone: WHAT!?? COME ON NARUTO!!!
Naruto: I'm sure Yuuki is getting tired so, we should get going.
Shikamaru: Wait One last question. She REALLY is from an alternate world of ours right?
Naruto: Yeah....
Shikamaru: Do you have proof?
Naruto: I don't, but I saw her coming through a giant gate. So that's it. Well see you tomorrow. Sakura-chan Yuuki says she wants to spend time with us tomorrow. biggrin.gif
Sakura: Oh. Okay then. happy.gif Where are you staying dear?
Yuuki: With Papa.
Sakura: Eh? Are you making her sleep on the floor? *frowns*
Naruto: Of Course not! I'm using my sleeping bag. I'm not letting her sleep on the floor.
Sakura: Well you're a better father than I thought. pictureem0.gif
Naruto: you know you sound like I don't have any sense at all. arg.gif
Sakura: Kidding: tongue.gif Well I'll see you both tomorrow. Bye
Naruto: right. Lets go then.
Yuuki: Okay Papa. happy.gif *leaves*
Shikamaru: Hmm.
Chouji: What is it?
Shikamaru: Nothing It's just that why would some daughter of Naruto and Sakura just pop up here all of a sudden? It's too weird when you think about it. Even if it wasn't by accident she must be here to do something....
Shino: But I did not get to ask.................... What happens to me.........

To be Continued.....

sorry guys I have no time to type out the rest. I was going to introduce Meido's Dawn here but I'm going out. I will next time, Promise. happy.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 20 May 2013 - 12:57 AM.

#59 Branden

Branden

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:17 PM

well if there's any problem I have with this latest part it's that the konoha 11 spent too much time asking about their futures and were out of character during it. I mean, besides shikamaru getting involved at the end nothing much happened. I imagine you have some intricate story behind all of this and the mystery behind it is keeping me interested.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

#60 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 12:53 AM

Yes, I confess I made this part to see if I can get some laughs. tongue.gif But there is a plot to it, And it will come to light. smile.gif Actually I'm think something up right now. cool.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 20 May 2013 - 01:42 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users