• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 06 January 2015 - 04:31 AM

I was thinking the first time I loved NaruSaku. It was the year I first watched Naruto. I was watching Disney AMVs and I was scrolling through Naruto version "If I never knew you." After that I loved NS since. After reading about their development I loved them even more. How did you love NS?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#2 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 05:52 AM

When I found out Naruto liked Sakura. XD Thought it was cute and preferred it definitely over the badboy SS BS. Then I watched Shippuden and it became my OTP.
Believe me I liked a lot of pairings when I first joined the fandom but I always knew NaruSaku made the most sense canon-wise. I was frustrated how it was ignored in most fanfiction with Naruto being paired off with this "Hinata". He liked Sakura and NH always felt forced.
So yeah...I never disliked NS. Was open to it from the beginning.

#3 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 06:00 AM

I first got into NS when I saw how Sakura blushed when Naruto got his headband back from Zabuza early on, and then learning Naruto had a crush on her which then evolved into love... well, that made me happy, especially seeing her return the affections over time.

#4 Tendo Ryuken

Tendo Ryuken

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 06:17 AM

when sakura thanked sasuke for saving her, but sasuke said it was naruto, not him.

don't try this at home

#5 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 06 January 2015 - 09:20 AM

Part one around the chunin exam arc, in the first of death. Sakura had some character growth during that time, and I remember thinking how I rather liked the idea of her with Naruto. (I knew she changed from her part one character because I had watched several part two episodes with my brother before watching part one.)
At the time I wasn't sure what to believe about the pairings, though, whether NS or NH was more likely. So I was just collecting data.

Not sure I can pinpoint when I began to seriously love the pairing. I was still checking out part two when I joined here I think, think it was largely this site that got me more interested. Hmm...story-wise, probably around the end of the Pain arc/beginning of land of iron arc.
tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#6 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 12:15 PM

I was thinking the first time I loved NaruSaku. It was the year I first watched Naruto. I was watching Disney AMVs and I was scrolling through Naruto version "If I never knew you." After that I loved NS since. After reading about their development I loved them even more. How did you love NS?

Dear TS,
Thank you for making me teary-eyed with your thread title. Lol i was listening to "Alone with You" by EGOIST (2nd ed song of psycho-pass..that ep17 sobs like crazy) while browsing this forum and i just felt a rush of emotions that i was keeping inside for awhile now. I mean..after all that happened i couldn't look at NaruSaku the same way again..

Well back to the topic..i hope people here wouldn't think of me as a troll when i say i started to fully love NS when Sakura "confess" to Naruto in iron country.

I was a crazy nh/ss fangirl back then and would have the craziest panic attacks ..insert naruto's face in the sshospital, promise of a lifetime, yamato and sai lines, desperate sakura trying to stop kyuubinaruto saying she'll bring back sasuke for him, the freakin hug...etc.

Yeah..i know.. unlike most of you its ki da weird that from all of those heavy ns moments and i only fully love ns on a questionable scene where i heard some ns fans jumps out of the ship cause of it.

Well.. it sealed the deal for me since at that time i saw just how much Naruto had this huge impact on Sakura as a whole..that it made me think that hey..even Sasuke did come back, Sakura would never be the same girl who confessed to him years ago...

Atleast to me that was the case..until some people decides to tamper facts with new unreasonable things.

#7 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 06 January 2015 - 04:32 PM

I loved their interactions in the beginning. Naruto was a puppy loved crazed idiot and Sakura would always knock him down. It sounds so bad if you've never watched the show or anime in general but I did ship them in the very beginning, however they became my OTP when Shippuden started.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#8 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 06 January 2015 - 07:51 PM

I initially saw them as a couple due to classic shonen tropes. Main hero, Main heroine. But what really clinched it as a favored pairing was the Bench scene. When Naruto spoke Sakuras day dream directly to her, I knew this was more then some simple crush, he understood her on a deeper level then merely shes so cute.

When he made the promise though it was just all I needed to confirm their love as genuine. A promise made out of the most selfless of motives. The happiness of another.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#9 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 02:25 PM

I do...Kind of...sort of...actually not really. It was all a lie anyways.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#10 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 03:32 PM

It was mostly in Shippuden I started liking the couple. Since Naruto became more mature and Sakura started showing some attraction for him. But of course that all has reversed back now.

#11 TheBestUsernameEver

TheBestUsernameEver

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 05:38 PM

The title of this thead reminds me of 'Do you remember love?' by Digifruit. Easily one of the best. NS fanfics I've ever read.
Early Shippuden for me too. The bell test to be more precise. I remember I went on a hunt for
NS fanfics after reading that chapter. Watched like 20 AMVs in a week and had a playlist of about
50 songs ready before the next chapter was out. Deleted that playlist after reading 700.

#12 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 06:11 PM

I will say when after naruto reaffirm his vow to sakura.
It's the highest point of naruto love to sakura.

#13 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 03:13 AM

I didn't know Naruto liked Sakura at first until I read wiki. Naturally I thought the boy hero would get his crush at the end. Guess I was wrong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users