• This topic is locked This topic is locked
115 replies to this topic

#21 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:54 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Nov 30 2011, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They were long before?

Well, there were used be like around 17-18 pages plus like three pages of random fanart. These days though, its like 15-16 plus three pages of fanart. And also sometimes, it seems like action scenes just feels like it goes by quickly and we just perceive that to be shorter, due to not a lot of dialogue to read.

Edited by Anguyen92, 30 November 2011 - 09:56 PM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#22 Catwho

Catwho

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:56 PM

I know it's a pun in English, but since the 9-tails is the "kyuubi" ~ "cubey" in English, I always thought of his power being on a level of 9*9*9 instead of the power of 8*8, 7*7, e. Meaning, even at half strength, the cubed nine tails is on a whole different level from the other eight.

Read my stuff! Some of the stories are even finished! Catwho on Fanfiction.net
I also now have a Tumblr like thing:  http://tprara.tumblr.com/

#23 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:16 PM

Really liked this chapter. Bee, you pervert. laugh.gif

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#24 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:18 PM

Naruto better.... --Click here to view--
I just want Naruto to go into beast mode! I'm sorry but I personally think that would be epic. At first the Eight tails pointed out that Naruto couldn't go into beast mode since he hasn't fully tamed the Nine tails. However in the last chapter I think Naruto told Tobi that growing up with a Bijuu wasn't so bad and the Nine tails heard that. I personally think that during the war their relationship has gotten much better, so to just see Naruto explode into beast mode next to Bee would be perfect.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#25 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:24 PM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Nov 30 2011, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto better.... --Click here to view--
I just want Naruto to go into beast mode! I'm sorry but I personally think that would be epic. At first the Eight tails pointed out that Naruto couldn't go into beast mode since he hasn't fully tamed the Nine tails. However in the last chapter I think Naruto told Tobi that growing up with a Bijuu wasn't so bad and the Nine tails heard that. I personally think that during the war their relationship has gotten much better, so to just see Naruto explode into beast mode next to Bee would be perfect.

And Naruto said he wouldn't let them hurt/take his Kyuubi! heheelq7.png

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#26 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:38 PM

No need spoiler tags for second page.

Hmm both eight and nine tails in beast mode. I can see it happening. Especially against 6 haxed opponents. Maybe Kishi created this mashup to display the Kyubi in beast mode. I mean I cant see Naruto using that against Tobi or Sasuke.

Edited by Darth Krypt, 30 November 2011 - 10:39 PM.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#27 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:47 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Nov 30 2011, 08:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Whoa, whoa... Where'd you get the info that Minato's element was Wind? It's never been said what his element was...

Or that Naruto's element was Water? (That's for harry).

I probably didn't word it right , but i've always felt his element would have been water, and this was strengthened when we found ou the Uzumaki clan originate from a remote island, and in general the element users seem to be influenced by the surrounding area. Also considered the possability of Wind and water to create maelstorms but really don't know enough about whirlpools to know what creates them.

@James Cassidy, we know the others didn't truelly control the Bijuu's from the Kage summit where they specifically mentioned the Fourth Mizukage AKA Three tails Jinchuriki, and Bee as being masters of controlling Bijuu, But it was also mentioned how they didn't know for certain if anyone was actually controlling the three tails hosts or not.

iAnby7W.gif

#28 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:06 PM

I think this marks the point of the story where Naruto and Bee are going to lose and have their beasts pulled out. It just seems too likely as of now. There's too much against them as of now. Bee's already in Hachibi mode and Naruto will probably end up getting the Kyuubi to be his friend in the mist of this fight and gain control of his Kyuubi form. All this will add up to a major fight where Naruto and Bee have a black hawk down and just about defeat the 6 until Madara swoops in and takes them over.

#29 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:15 PM

They were at least 17-19 pages mellow.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 01 December 2011 - 02:39 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#30 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:45 PM

I think it's possible that the bigger splash pages were 2 pages scanned together. This page would actually be 13 and 14 if you had the actual shonen jump. Either that or so many things happened at once that the chapter seemed shorter than usual.

#31 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:28 AM

I agree with DK, I think these insurmountable odds are just gonna prove to be a motivation for Naruto to achieve Tailed Beast Mode. It's been hinted enough times that Naruto and the Kyuubi are going to become teammates at some point, and the fox would definitely be the ultimate convert from Naruto's talk no jutsu (step aside Sasuke, you got nothing on a demon). I also think a fight like this is the perfect place to pull out a weapon like that, seeing as how Madara's posse has no intention of fighting one-on-one.
Although it would be pretty cool if Naruto pulled out a Tailed Beast Transformation against Sasuke to combat his Eternal Susano'o.

I'm also sort of glad that Roshi survived this chapter. I'm sort of rooting for him to use Kamehameha, summon a turtle, or make some other Dragonball reference, seeing as how that was obviously the inspiration for his name and Bijuu. I suppose him just using Tailed Beast Transformation would be enough of a crossover though. tongue.gif

On that note, can these ET Jinchuriki use Tailed Beast Transformation? Yugito seemed to have control over the Niibi, but we didn't really see too much of the rest. Maybe we're gonna get a Godzilla Monster battle in the next couple chapters.

QUOTE (sardns @ Nov 30 2011, 01:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So Kishi said that he doesn't know if the 7-tails jinchuriki is a boy or girl. Since the chakra rods are located on their chests, I wonder if Naruto will try to remove it from her and find out she's a guy since she's got no boobs. I kinda hope he keeps her a girl though just for there to be another female jinchuriki besides Yugito.

That's interesting, I never knew Kishi addressed that. I always just assumed that Fu was a girl, based on his/her outfit. So I thought it was kinda weird how Mangareader referred to him/her as a "he" (Mangastream said "she", so I'm not sure which one's more accurate). But I suppose this is a manga after all, and it wouldn't be the first time a male character wore female attire.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#32 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:17 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Nov 30 2011, 08:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wait, they retained their Jinchuuriki as well? I didn't know the EDT can also do chakra beast. Or did I read that wrong?

Interesting fight. I think maybe naruto is over head on this one just a tiny bit.

LOL, on Bee's pervertedness. I have to say that light comment on Yugito's chest made me laugh. That's the Naruto spirit I like to see even if this is a major battle. Naruto trying the ole-rope-a-dope there. Seems like they have a plan, but I am not liking where this is going. Kb pulling out this trump card already means something is going to happen.

It can't. Madara has all their beasts remember? He made them jinchuuriki again.

EDIT Tobi damn it, TOBI.

QUOTE (harry4e @ Nov 30 2011, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You have to wonder though is the nine tails really the strongest? you look at the other Eight and all the hosts gained some abilty from the Biju, yet Naruto only got a abilty to sense evil and the super speed AFTER he beat the beast in battle, and from what we know the only other Host apart from Bee who probably managed it was Yugito. apart from raw power what exactly was Kyuubi's special ability? I originally thought Naruto got his wind afinity from Kyuubi, and his own is more likely to be water but we've not really been shown anything to confirm or deny this, so I wonder what it is.

First, we have no indication that his is likely to be water. It has never been shown. Plain and simple.

And yes, kyuubi is the strongest. I have no time to go hunting for archives but its been explicitly stated. And what I think is that Naruto never got proper training. The rest of the jinchuuriki were trained to control their beasts no doubt from childhood and Naruto wasn't so that's the only reason I can think of.

Edited by The Tax-Man, 01 December 2011 - 01:23 AM.

naruto.gif

1. "This is worthless NONSENSE."
2. "This is an interesting, but perverse, point of view..."
3. "True, but quite unimportant."
4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#33 Cursed Wind

Cursed Wind

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:29 AM

Really good chapter, I liked the part were Bee rapped about Yugito's breast, it was pretty hilarious.

#34 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:47 AM

Well, that was interesting indeed. At the beginning I was half-giggling at how Naruto was telling Bee not to rush in, thinking 'oh, you adorable hypocrite' and then ten pages later he does the same thing, haha. Loved Bee getting smacked by the Eight Tails! laugh.gif Kishi is really overpowering some characters lately, though, including Naruto. But it hasn't derailed yet and I am getting a kick out of the suspense.

#35 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:29 AM

QUOTE (The Tax-Man @ Dec 1 2011, 02:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It can't. Madara has all their beasts remember? He made them jinchuuriki again.

EDIT Tobi damn it, TOBI.

First, we have no indication that his is likely to be water. It has never been shown. Plain and simple.

And yes, kyuubi is the strongest. I have no time to go hunting for archives but its been explicitly stated. And what I think is that Naruto never got proper training. The rest of the jinchuuriki were trained to control their beasts no doubt from childhood and Naruto wasn't so that's the only reason I can think of.

In one of the fillers they said his other element was water.. ( I'm not for sure tho.) headscratch.gif is was the filler with the demon turtle, and Sakura and Ino and Hinata were used as the "sealing team" there was a filler villain chick that fought with cristals. ( sp? ) a_plotting.gif

I know fillers don't really count but.. this might count somewhat..maybe it is a hint or something about what his other element is? eager.gif or maybe not. T___T; anyway, just thought i would mention that. ( I haven't seen that filler in a while, but I still remember it pretty well..or.. at least I hope so.. sweatdrop.gif sweatdrop.gif

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#36 Sir G

Sir G

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:46 AM

QUOTE (KeikoxYusuke @ Nov 30 2011, 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In one of the fillers they said his other element was water.. ( I'm not for sure tho.) headscratch.gif is was the filler with the demon turtle, and Sakura and Ino and Hinata were used as the "sealing team" there was a filler villain chick that fought with cristals. ( sp? ) a_plotting.gif

I know fillers don't really count but.. this might count somewhat..maybe it is a hint or something about what his other element is? eager.gif or maybe not. T___T; anyway, just thought i would mention that. ( I haven't seen that filler in a while, but I still remember it pretty well..or.. at least I hope so.. sweatdrop.gif sweatdrop.gif

They never said anything about him having water as his second element. In the filler you're reffering to Naruto just combined his wind chakra with Gamatatsu's water gun to pack a more powerful punch.

#37 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 01 December 2011 - 06:29 AM

QUOTE (sardns @ Nov 30 2011, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So Kishi said that he doesn't know if the 7-tails jinchuriki is a boy or girl. Since the chakra rods are located on their chests, I wonder if Naruto will try to remove it from her and find out she's a guy since she's got no boobs. I kinda hope he keeps her a girl though just for there to be another female jinchuriki besides Yugito.

Don't recall seeing Kishimoto saying that. And look at this page, we're talking practically NSFW (not safe for work)

http://www.mangastre...ruto/40753439/3

That sure does look like a female pelvic region to me...

As to not having breasts- look at Karin- in manga canon completely flatchested (remember when Sakura healed her? Karin didn't even have training bra sized breasts and she had a flattish bottom like a guy, the one more female body characteristic she had was a bit of a female style hip flare. This character has a very similar hip flare. Until gender is stated for sure I'm tending to say female.

Edited by ciardha, 01 December 2011 - 06:39 AM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#38 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 06:40 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Dec 1 2011, 07:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't recall seeing Kishimoto saying that. And look at this page, we're talking practically NSFW (not safe for work)

As to not having breasts- look at Karin- in manga canon completely flatchested (remember when Sakura healed her? Karin didn't even have training bra sized breasts and she had a flattish bottom like a guy, the one more female body characteristic she had was a bit of a female style hip flare. This character has a very similar hip flare. Until gender is stated for sure I'm tending to say female.

thats SOOOOO a girl.

if its a boy then its got haku beat laugh.gif

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#39 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:19 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Nov 30 2011, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry, I'm not sure which interview he said that in, but if you check out different Naruto websites and look up her profile it will say that. I'm gonna say she's a girl for now, but if what I said happens then I called it cool.gif

#40 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:26 AM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Nov 30 2011, 12:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Whoa, whoa... Where'd you get the info that Minato's element was Wind? It's never been said what his element was...

Or that Naruto's element was Water? (That's for harry).

I did reply to Harry.

Minato Namikaze...NAMIKAZE "The Habour of wind and waves." I doubt you would give the man that name and then say "his element is Earth." Plus, think about it, try combining any of the other elements with the Rasengan. (I can't imagine an earth rasengan.) Wasn't it also said that Naruto's chakra is similar to the Minato's? If it was stated, then my conclusion would be they both had wind. Wind also alluding to speed for which Minato was known for.

We can do one better, since it is "wind and waves" perchance he could control both wind and water.

Nothing really states specifically what his element was, but I am confident it was wind seeing all the clues Kishi has for him.

QUOTE (harry4e @ Nov 30 2011, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@James Cassidy, we know the others didn't truelly control the Bijuu's from the Kage summit where they specifically mentioned the Fourth Mizukage AKA Three tails Jinchuriki, and Bee as being masters of controlling Bijuu, But it was also mentioned how they didn't know for certain if anyone was actually controlling the three tails hosts or not.

That basically says one of two things.

1. The other's didn't keep good enough records and they possibly could have been wrong about Bee and the 4th Mizukage being the only ones.

or

2. What the Six-paths have been using are not the powers granted by the Bijuu, but more their own powers. Like the confusion people believed Gaara's sand was the work of the One-tail when actually, the sand was his mother's doing.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 01 December 2011 - 07:36 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users