#121 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 03:58 PM

Summary, please. :smile:

did you read the other chapters? well in this chapter daruma tells hachimaru that it is his destiny as a samurai to be with a princess and that rather than it being his choice it was decided for him before he was born (reminds me of something in naruto that was unpleasant). hachimaru starts scratching his arm like he feels itchy but daruma points out that even though he looks like a cat (he's actually a samurai in a cat form) he is a robot cat so hachimaru couldn't be allergic to him (kind of weird to expect a cyborg to have allergies) and hachimaru replies that he's allergic to the lecture about the princess (kind of like the assumption that naruto doesn't care about love and hachimaru follows the same formula). the setting changes to a castle where princess woon is eating some sweet bean paste and mochi but she isn't liking how they taste together. Then someone tells her hagamichi requests an audience with her so she hides the mochi and asks her servant to bring the ikebana. she thinks that she avoided being busted lazing around and hagamichi seems to ask her and the other princesses to look for the fugitive who is hachimaru. princess woon asks to connect with princess sa and a space skype call starts (like star wars or star trek). princess sa says she is in space so the connection isn't good and she's breaking up. princess woon asks if princess sa if she knows a samurai called hachimaru who stopped a burglary on the devout castle grounds and disappeared (what he did in a previous chapter) and princess sa replies that they were discussing hachimaru with mujin. princess woon is surprised by the fact that hagamichi was talking about a single samurai so it seems hachimaru is pretty op. princess sa tells woon that he is not an enemy of the school and he isn't a full samurai yet and that he's just a runt who became a samurai by chance. sa tells woon that her trainee named ann lost her locker ball and woon is shocked since she had no idea that had happened (in the previous chapter it's explained that the locker ball transformed hachimaru into a samurai). The scene ends and we go to some other princesses doing Ikebana (japanese flower arrangement). Ann however can't do the flower arrangement and ends up with something reminiscent of the carnivorous flowers in mario (I don't want to read too much into it but in naruto both ino and sakura were flower girls so is this a hint that ann will be more like hinata). Ann is summoned before princess sa and you notice she seems to stutter and shows a sign of low self esteem (i'm not one to jump to conclusions but that's also not unlike hinata). the scene returns to the conversation between sa and woon and sa finishes explaining that hachimaru is a samurai because of ann's lost locker ball. sa tells woon that ann and hachimaru are yet young but their attraction is strong so ann can lead her to hachimaru (so ann being hachimaru's princess is able to locate him). the setting returns to the present time after the ikebana lesson as princess yoku who was supervising teaching the lesson brings ann to woon. yoku sees hagamichi the samurai who asked woon for help earlier and starts to fangirl about how cool of a samurai he is and woon tells her to behave in front of the samurai. yoku thinks woon and hagamichi make the perfect samurai and princess pair and hopes that she finds a samurai like hagamichi and "she'll be set in life" (reminds me of sakura or ino fangirling over the cool looking guys,it also means hagamichi may be similar to sasuke who might end up being the bad guy). woon tells ann that a samurai has been created from the locker ball she lost and yoku exclaims loudly in surprise and woon tells her to quiet down so she apologizes for yelling in front of the samurai. hagamichi says that the samurai's name is hachimaru and he wants ann to come with him to find him. yoku yells that ann is so lucky (to ride with the samurai and have a fated partner) and is told by woon to stop it already. hagamichi gets on his holder with ann and they fly off in search of hachimaru. ann asks while stuttering what kind of person hachimaru is and hagamichi replies that he's pretty skilled but he doesn't know and that's why he wants to meet him. ann stutters that she hopes hachimaru is a good person. hagamichi assures her that whatever happens he will protect her and ann stutters a thank you. the next scene shows hagamichi landing near where daruma sensei is still teaching hachimaru how to use his soul energy to make a sword properly. daruma senses something and jumps over to where hagamichi is landing and asks him to identify his name. hagamichi says he's captain hagamichi of akagi castle yaksa style warrior corps. daruma knows him already and calls him black wolf hagamichi and his cyborg body voice voice identifier says it's hagamichi of the vajrayaksa school of martial arts. hagamichi asks daruma if he has seen a boy around named hachimaru. i think in the next part hachimaru had been practicing using his soul energy to make proper armor or a shield because he was hurting himself with the sword construct. he steps out of the armor he was practicing making and introduces himself as hachimaru. the next page is ann stuttering to introduce herself. hachimaru expresses confusion and daruma tells him to wait because he can't properly make a sword, armor, or even meet a princess. hachimaru hears princess and realizes ann is the fated princess daruma had been telling him about. the final page is a mysterious villain being asked if he can bring "the eighth one" (probably hachimaru) back alive or dead. this chapter was not as good as the previous ones i read but that's just my opinion. i can't help but notice stuff that didn't work out well in naruto and it makes you wonder if this story also has ann as the hinata "princess" (like in the last movie where hinata gains the princess name) or kishi just threw these obvious references in for no reason. of course there is hope but that will take development and more writing. the art isn't as bad to me as boruto (but that isn't really a high bar) but i preferred how the previous chapters looked

#122 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 05:22 AM

...Enter Key.

So the cat continues the lecture about the importance of the princess. Hachi think it will literally make him stronger and keeps getting distracted by his body...he been doing that since he got it I just didn't care to comment on it before. The cat tries to explain again.

Some people are investigating the tank Hachi and ..."It" chopped up a few weeks back. They are samurai that serve the World Princess who is an 18-25 year old woman that lazies around eating snack when no one is looking.The investigating samurai want to get in contact with the old woman princess from last chapter and her samurai. They discuss hachimaru. Oh wait Ann is a princess in training not a tea shop waitress my mistake. She is apparently not a very good princess. Oh she lost her "locker ball" which is that weird ball thing from the first chapter. So that Bandit Samurai stole it, and she is literally Hachi destine princess. 

So because of that they want to send Ann out to find him with the World Princess's samurai the cool and handsome Black Wolf Hagamichi...no he does not look like Sasuke.

Back to 8 a cat. Where Hachi having trouble with his soul blade and the armor form. The two groups meet and she is shy when meeting him...

Then villains. The end.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 22 June 2019 - 05:23 AM.

#123 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 09:28 PM

did you read the other chapters? well in this chapter daruma tells hachimaru that it is his destiny as a samurai to be with a princess and that rather than it being his choice it was decided for him before he was born (reminds me of something in naruto that was unpleasant). hachimaru starts scratching his arm like he feels itchy but daruma points out that even though he looks like a cat (he's actually a samurai in a cat form) he is a robot cat so hachimaru couldn't be allergic to him (kind of weird to expect a cyborg to have allergies) and hachimaru replies that he's allergic to the lecture about the princess (kind of like the assumption that naruto doesn't care about love and hachimaru follows the same formula). the setting changes to a castle where princess woon is eating some sweet bean paste and mochi but she isn't liking how they taste together. Then someone tells her hagamichi requests an audience with her so she hides the mochi and asks her servant to bring the ikebana. she thinks that she avoided being busted lazing around and hagamichi seems to ask her and the other princesses to look for the fugitive who is hachimaru. princess woon asks to connect with princess sa and a space skype call starts (like star wars or star trek). princess sa says she is in space so the connection isn't good and she's breaking up. princess woon asks if princess sa if she knows a samurai called hachimaru who stopped a burglary on the devout castle grounds and disappeared (what he did in a previous chapter) and princess sa replies that they were discussing hachimaru with mujin. princess woon is surprised by the fact that hagamichi was talking about a single samurai so it seems hachimaru is pretty op. princess sa tells woon that he is not an enemy of the school and he isn't a full samurai yet and that he's just a runt who became a samurai by chance. sa tells woon that her trainee named ann lost her locker ball and woon is shocked since she had no idea that had happened (in the previous chapter it's explained that the locker ball transformed hachimaru into a samurai). The scene ends and we go to some other princesses doing Ikebana (japanese flower arrangement). Ann however can't do the flower arrangement and ends up with something reminiscent of the carnivorous flowers in mario (I don't want to read too much into it but in naruto both ino and sakura were flower girls so is this a hint that ann will be more like hinata). Ann is summoned before princess sa and you notice she seems to stutter and shows a sign of low self esteem (i'm not one to jump to conclusions but that's also not unlike hinata). the scene returns to the conversation between sa and woon and sa finishes explaining that hachimaru is a samurai because of ann's lost locker ball. sa tells woon that ann and hachimaru are yet young but their attraction is strong so ann can lead her to hachimaru (so ann being hachimaru's princess is able to locate him). the setting returns to the present time after the ikebana lesson as princess yoku who was supervising teaching the lesson brings ann to woon. yoku sees hagamichi the samurai who asked woon for help earlier and starts to fangirl about how cool of a samurai he is and woon tells her to behave in front of the samurai. yoku thinks woon and hagamichi make the perfect samurai and princess pair and hopes that she finds a samurai like hagamichi and "she'll be set in life" (reminds me of sakura or ino fangirling over the cool looking guys,it also means hagamichi may be similar to sasuke who might end up being the bad guy). woon tells ann that a samurai has been created from the locker ball she lost and yoku exclaims loudly in surprise and woon tells her to quiet down so she apologizes for yelling in front of the samurai. hagamichi says that the samurai's name is hachimaru and he wants ann to come with him to find him. yoku yells that ann is so lucky (to ride with the samurai and have a fated partner) and is told by woon to stop it already. hagamichi gets on his holder with ann and they fly off in search of hachimaru. ann asks while stuttering what kind of person hachimaru is and hagamichi replies that he's pretty skilled but he doesn't know and that's why he wants to meet him. ann stutters that she hopes hachimaru is a good person. hagamichi assures her that whatever happens he will protect her and ann stutters a thank you. the next scene shows hagamichi landing near where daruma sensei is still teaching hachimaru how to use his soul energy to make a sword properly. daruma senses something and jumps over to where hagamichi is landing and asks him to identify his name. hagamichi says he's captain hagamichi of akagi castle yaksa style warrior corps. daruma knows him already and calls him black wolf hagamichi and his cyborg body voice voice identifier says it's hagamichi of the vajrayaksa school of martial arts. hagamichi asks daruma if he has seen a boy around named hachimaru. i think in the next part hachimaru had been practicing using his soul energy to make proper armor or a shield because he was hurting himself with the sword construct. he steps out of the armor he was practicing making and introduces himself as hachimaru. the next page is ann stuttering to introduce herself. hachimaru expresses confusion and daruma tells him to wait because he can't properly make a sword, armor, or even meet a princess. hachimaru hears princess and realizes ann is the fated princess daruma had been telling him about. the final page is a mysterious villain being asked if he can bring "the eighth one" (probably hachimaru) back alive or dead. this chapter was not as good as the previous ones i read but that's just my opinion. i can't help but notice stuff that didn't work out well in naruto and it makes you wonder if this story also has ann as the hinata "princess" (like in the last movie where hinata gains the princess name) or kishi just threw these obvious references in for no reason. of course there is hope but that will take development and more writing. the art isn't as bad to me as boruto (but that isn't really a high bar) but i preferred how the previous chapters looked

No, But a I AM interested in the summaries and in your opinions of it. So Ann is meeting Hachimaru this chapter. No tsundere this time around? :zaru: Well whatever. Not like I give a ****. Question. Have other Samurai and Princess pairings been stated to be couples?

...Enter Key.

So the cat continues the lecture about the importance of the princess. Hachi think it will literally make him stronger and keeps getting distracted by his body...he been doing that since he got it I just didn't care to comment on it before. The cat tries to explain again.

Some people are investigating the tank Hachi and ..."It" chopped up a few weeks back. They are samurai that serve the World Princess who is an 18-25 year old woman that lazies around eating snack when no one is looking.The investigating samurai want to get in contact with the old woman princess from last chapter and her samurai. They discuss hachimaru. Oh wait Ann is a princess in training not a tea shop waitress my mistake. She is apparently not a very good princess. Oh she lost her "locker ball" which is that weird ball thing from the first chapter. So that Bandit Samurai stole it, and she is literally Hachi destine princess. 

So because of that they want to send Ann out to find him with the World Princess's samurai the cool and handsome Black Wolf Hagamichi...no he does not look like Sasuke.

Back to 8 a cat. Where Hachi having trouble with his soul blade and the armor form. The two groups meet and she is shy when meeting him...

Then villains. The end.

He does not look like Sasuke, but that is not an indicator if he is not gonna be the rival. What do you think?

Edited by Phantom_999, 22 June 2019 - 09:30 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#124 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 12:26 AM

He does not look like Sasuke, but that is not an indicator if he is not gonna be the rival. What do you think?

Sakura was shy as well at one point. It the interactions later on that matter as well as how she comes off once they get to know each other. She never going to be a Sakura from what I see right now. But she is not the perfect woman people built Hinata up to in their heads with the help of SP.

He is too old. He is the samurai of the 18-25 year old princess. He looks like a generic samurai that fatefully serve his lord you can find in any feudal Japanese story. At the moment He in-universe an important character that will likely be unimportant in story after a certain point.

#125 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 12:34 PM

Well it is good, that she is a clumsy and unrefined princess at the start because that means she has potential to grow as a character and develop. Sakura had that and even Hinata in the story proper. Where everything WENT WRONG with Hinata is that  a huge percent of her fans ( and Naruto executives) did not care about her development or character progression, they just wanted Naruto to put a ring on her finger to become Mrs. Uzumaki, and hear her stutter "N-Naruto-kun!!! N-Naruto-kun!!!!! while "they nekkid" cuddle through out their nights together. :zaru:

Anyway my point is if a character has a flaw or more than that is potential to grow, so I like that aspect. Maybe Ann will become more confident and  graceful for inctance, through her interactions with Hachimaru. That would seem interesting :smile: But anyway have there been any confirmation of a princess and a samurai becoming a couple? just want to know if there is any indication on where this is going.

Edited by Phantom_999, 24 June 2019 - 12:37 PM.

#126 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 24 June 2019 - 03:04 PM

Well it is good, that she is a clumsy and unrefined princess at the start because that means she has potential to grow as a character and develop. Sakura had that and even Hinata in the story proper. Where everything WENT WRONG with Hinata is that  a huge percent of her fans ( and Naruto executives) did not care about her development or character progression, they just wanted Naruto to put a ring on her finger to become Mrs. Uzumaki, and hear her stutter "N-Naruto-kun!!! N-Naruto-kun!!!!! while "they nekkid" cuddle through out their nights together. :zaru:

Anyway my point is if a character has a flaw or more than that is potential to grow, so I like that aspect. Maybe Ann will become more confident and  graceful for inctance, through her interactions with Hachimaru. That would seem interesting :smile: But anyway have there been any confirmation of a princess and a samurai becoming a couple? just want to know if there is any indication on where this is going.

Based on the content that we hav for Samurai 8 right now if we look at it the first volume is technically complete given how the first volume of a  shounen jump ends up being 7 chapters (ex. Naruto, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Black Cover, My Hero, etc) it hasn't been stated that a samurai and a princess end up  as a couple all things considered. However, given with the emphasis Kishi put in with the text on the final page of Chapter 6 I think foundation wise he's already saying (without confirming it) Hachimaru and Ann will be the endgame couple. My best friend believes that maybe it'll become something along the lines of Kenshin and Karou (I wouldn't go that far since it's too early to tell) as the story goes on. 

As far as Ann herself is considered, I will say that in terms of character introduction it's good all things considered. There are definite flaws that she could potentially overcome if it was done right, it is entirely possible Ann could develop into a strong confident female character as we get further into the story even considering that Kishi's had 5 years crafting the story out (That's be giving him the benefit of the doubt).  For the time being we'll just have to wait and see how it goes, but from what happened in Naruto; Kishi could definetly correct the errors he's had as an author from a story stand point. Like I said though it's still early to tell of where the story will be. I think a fair place to judge it would be around the 100 chapter mark cause by then there would be enough content, and if that seems too little maybe the same amount of chapters that Part 1 had so about 244 chapters at most.    

I might've shared it a while ago, but I think Kishi said in an interview that Samurai 8 could potentially be about 10 volumes in total (take that with a grain of salt).

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#127 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 05:08 PM

Oh definitely take that with a grain of salt, and prepared to be sucker punched too. That is what Naruto taught us. I'm not saying It WILL happen considering he most likely got hit hard with reality to NOT blindly follow what his editors and other people are saying with the ending of Naruto, but Naruto HAS taught us that even though the writing may not allude to a terrible ending doesn't mean it won't come true. I will say though from what I gather this series has potential and could probably surpass Naruto in Quality but again, just be prepared for the worst.

#128 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 24 June 2019 - 06:57 PM

Oh definitely take that with a grain of salt, and prepared to be sucker punched too. That is what Naruto taught us. I'm not saying It WILL happen considering he most likely got hit hard with reality to NOT blindly follow what his editors and other people are saying with the ending of Naruto, but Naruto HAS taught us that even though the writing may not allude to a terrible ending doesn't mean it won't come true. I will say though from what I gather this series has potential and could probably surpass Naruto in Quality but again, just be prepared for the worst.

Definitely, I'm far more prepared this time just in case it happens which honestly wouldn't really surprise me if it does. 

#129 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 28 June 2019 - 02:02 AM

Someone messaged me on youtube about two spoiler images that came out for the latest chapter of Samurai 8, and they mentioned that based on what's there Ann's got a pseudo- tsundere side to her with Hachimaru like a more tame version of Sakura's interaction with Naruto (similarly in Part II is what I was told). 

I haven't checked out the two images because you know Live Reaction - I'd rather find out when actually reading the chapter. So take it with a grain of salt, but if that is indeed true when the chapter comes out then we know where Kishi's preference lies in pairing  sense cause Chapter 7 was a huge indicator of that assuming it does go through. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 28 June 2019 - 02:03 AM.

#130 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 04:15 AM

Someone messaged me on youtube about two spoiler images that came out for the latest chapter of Samurai 8, and they mentioned that based on what's there Ann's got a pseudo- tsundere side to her with Hachimaru like a more tame version of Sakura's interaction with Naruto (similarly in Part II is what I was told). 

I haven't checked out the two images because you know Live Reaction - I'd rather find out when actually reading the chapter. So take it with a grain of salt, but if that is indeed true when the chapter comes out then we know where Kishi's preference lies in pairing  sense cause Chapter 7 was a huge indicator of that assuming it does go through. 

Again, its important to note that; Kishimoto never hated Sakura. She was made to be the love interest (insert someone making a snark remake about her not being the love interest -because those never get old-.) Naruto was based off what Kishimoto was like as a kid, that side kick from Satan 666 (who married a girl in the end that was very similar to sakura both in terms of look and personality) was also how his brother saw him, Sakura was made based on the type of girls he liked, he eventually married a woman that had a very similar personalty to Sakura, and who became eventually the basis for both Sakura and Kushina in part two. He was forced to switch to by the end Hinata because Sakura was seen as too unpopular. But after the backlash. Salad is more like her mother after 700 (where she was a hinata-ish stalker) except she doesn't hit Bolt...though that may actually help that manga.

There is nothing stopping him from making Ann Sakura-like though he is likely going to be more cautious about her tsundere traits to make sure she isn't hated like Sakura was. The princess thing is to make sure no matter what; they can't switch out the love interest later like they did with Sakura.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 28 June 2019 - 09:08 PM.

#131 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 28 June 2019 - 04:25 AM

Again, its important to note that; Kishimoto never hated Sakura. She was made to be the love interest (insert someone making a snark remake about her not being the love interest -because those don't get old-.) Naruto was based off what Kishimoto was like as a kid, that side kick from Satan 666 was also how his brother saw him, Sakura was made based on the type of girls he liked, he eventually married a woman that had a very similar personalty to Sakura, and who became eventually the basis for both Sakura and Kushina in part two. He was forced to switch to by the end Hinata because Sakura was seen as too unpopular. But after the backlash. Salad is more like her mother except she doesn't hit Bolt...though that may actually help that manga.

There is nothing stopping him from making Ann Sakura-like though he is likely going to be more cautious about her tsundere traits to make sure she isn't hated like Sakura was. The princess thing is to make sure no matter what; they can't switch out the love interest later like they did with Sakura.

That's actually a pretty good point you brought up there! 

I haven't forgotten about that because I do remember that was mentioned at one given point in Kishi's side, and like you said it would fall in line pretty well. We'll just have to see when this chapter drops soon!

#132 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 05:25 AM

That's actually a pretty good point you brought up there! 

I haven't forgotten about that because I do remember that was mentioned at one given point in Kishi's side, and like you said it would fall in line pretty well. We'll just have to see when this chapter drops soon!

Again we couldn't really tell until she interacts with Hachi whether she is Sakura like or hinata like. Yes, she looks more Japanese -hinata like- and comes off first as shy and meek polite but so was Sakura. Sakura is normally very polite sometime even shy; its interacting with Naruto that makes her act more causally as well as more out spoken. She also is not a very good princess which goes against Hinata who SP made into the perfect woman, and more along the lines of Sakura who was much more modern.

Kishimoto played it close to the chest since a negative first impression was in part what led to Sakura eventually being removed as the love interest. So he first introduced concept of "the destined princess" to get everyone to accept that. Then show that she is 100 percent his destine princess because that locker ball that made him a samurai was her's. Then finally have them interact.

Also my comment from two weeks ago: 

"After what happened with Naruto. He cannot be subtle. In fact like I told you lucky with the red string manga a year or two ago; no manga in shounen jump has been subtle about who their love interest has been since Naruto ended. So, at this moment he is blatantly stating to any editor he get from now on, "this is the love interest. This is as clear as I can state this without out right saying she is the love interest. I have also plainly stated that it is an important part of Hachi's story now that he sticks with this girl. I am not changing this no matter how popular you claim another girl maybe with the fans down the line."

As for the girl I don't get the feel of Hinata from her, at the moment, but its is very easy to tell that how nH happened influences how he is introducing this girl. For example Hinata fans have been calling hinata both princess and goddess since both she got what she want and the last happen. You don't think some Fanatic at SP have also been calling her that around kishi as well? So, he made that "Ann" "a princess" despite being a waitress at a tea shop is because she is Hachi's Princess. So that if he introduces a girl later on that is a princess and fans want her to now be the love interest because she is a princess...well it doesn't matter because she is not Hachi's Princess. Need more scenes to like her or not though.

Hachi is better then bolt because he is enjoying life instead of constantly whining.

At the moment everything in this story so far has been set up. So it hard to really comment on it until he actually gets started."

But again even with that. It is a "we will see."

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 28 June 2019 - 05:34 AM.

#133 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 28 June 2019 - 05:55 AM

Chapter 8: 

https://imgur.com/a/jNNA4Ft

My Live Reaction the latest chapter: 

#134 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 06:20 AM

Villains sets off to hunt Hachi. Even the evil Samurai has a princess...what happened to the bandit's princess?

So hachi comes up and act friendly with ann wanting the trinity...crap even i can't remember what that is at the moment something the cat mention two chapters ago. Oh right the samurai princess and the key thing. She rejects him. Daruma talks to her and get her name which apparently mean "beginning and end." Black Wolf says that he is going to train Hachi now because he doesn't believe cat can do it till Daruma shows him his credentials. Then quickly gets on his knee and apologizes for his rudeness. They contact the world princess. Daruma takes them to his base. Ann tries to cook...it looks awful but apparently taste great. That wolf Samurai look less cool the more panels he is in.

No hitting. But she at least put up a cold front. Which is better then shy submissiveness. Hopefully we see more of her spine later on.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 28 June 2019 - 06:34 AM.

#135 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 28 June 2019 - 06:47 AM

Here's what the images are for those who are curious: 

mLGMcUg.png

1WmkjPo.png

XOMDdnv.png

Ann is definitely more playful and lively which is a plus for sure, and it's even more so than what Hinata ever was in the entire 700 chapters of Naruto. 

Anyway, there's a couple more pages I'll share more so with Ann as a character in this chapter that'll be later in the day.

Edited by LuckyChi7, 28 June 2019 - 06:49 AM.

#136 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 05:29 PM

Okay cool so she's not a shy submissive door mat like Hinata then then. Great at least. That sort of playful attitude reminds me a bit of Sakura at least. Well I did say I had no problem with Hinata herself but I'll be honest, If Kishi made a carbon copy of her personality to this new heroine/ maybe love(?) interest JUST BECAUSE, I'd be pretty annoyed. It's coming along quite well admittedly. If it seems to get more interesting from here on out I may actually give it a shot. I'm not going to support it financially though :no:

Edited by Phantom_999, 29 June 2019 - 05:31 PM.

#137 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 03:46 AM

Have other Samurai and Princess pairings been stated to be couples?

I think that's what they are but I can't say for sure yet

#138 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 03:59 AM

Here's what the images are for those who are curious: 

mLGMcUg.png

1WmkjPo.png

XOMDdnv.png

Ann is definitely more playful and lively which is a plus for sure, and it's even more so than what Hinata ever was in the entire 700 chapters of Naruto. 

Anyway, there's a couple more pages I'll share more so with Ann as a character in this chapter that'll be later in the day.

how dare she defy her lord unlike hinata  :lol:. I think this would be better if kishimoto did the art but this is still a lot better than boruto's art (in my opinion)

#139 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 08:54 AM

Apparently the reason the princess are so important is they can find those locker ball through some sensor ability. You need locker ball to make cyber samurai. So wars were fought in the past to get as many princess as possible to find these balls, and so samurai must protect their fated princess. So they can find balls. So more samurai can be created. So the country/star's military power can grow. Great, he has already reintroduce those politics again.

Ann found one so Daruma send them to go dig it up. Then afterward they pretty much go on a date. Ann asked things about him since he already defeat those...dojo hunters...the guys with the tank. He must have been trained in some military unit or dojo. He is embarrassed; so he lies.

Villain from like two weeks ago is still slowly coming to the planet. I guess he is searching for Hachi's dad. Since it been hinted pretty clearly he used to be a samurai or something.

With how he has been beating the readers' over the head about how Hachi must stick with his princess. I think how Naruto ended may have given Kishimoto some form of PTSD.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 05 July 2019 - 09:51 AM.

#140 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 05 July 2019 - 11:31 AM

Well it's about time I checkout and see what this week's chapter has to offer: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users