• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Interests:Movies, drawing, painting, reading and video games.

Posted 29 August 2014 - 05:56 PM

Ok this may be a strange topic but I wanna discuss about it with you guys.

We all know Naruto and Sakura love each other. We probably know if Sasuke kills Sakura, Naruto will have his revenge. But what if Sasuke kills Naruto and Sakura will have her revenge?

This topic came to my head when I was reading my favourite NaruSaku doujinshi Without You, when Sakura heard Sasuke "killed" Naruto, she was heartbroken like what a girlfriend or a wife would do. She also said that his "death" is what made her realise her true feelings for Naruto. But if Naruto gets killed or "killed" by Sasuke, will she deal with it or go and kill the man she used to "love"?

For me, I think Sakura will have her revenge. She will be trained by Tsunade and maybe Kakashi because he will teach her some ninjutsus probably the Rasengan (Because Kakashi knows how to create a Rasengan), they will train her hard like how Naruto trained hard. Once she's ready, she will go after Sasuke for killing the man she truly loves. She will manage to kill Sasuke (If she's stronger than him), and she will always love Naruto and be single forever. 

What do you all think about this? Let me know.

#2 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:01 PM

Yeah a good question.But Sakura should take revenge on Sasuke for his actions,too.He tried to kill her twice and treated her like a crap.

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#3 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:04 PM

He'd better not do such a thing .  It'll be no holds barred and she'll bury Sasuke alive. 

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#4 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:05 PM

Trying to kill Sasuke will make SS fans go crazy you know they love the murder attempts in their ship.

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#5 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:07 PM

Trying to kill Sasuke will make SS fans go crazy you know they love the murder attempts in their ship.

LOL I know right?

#6 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:08 PM

Sakura would probably rip his head off, to be completely honest.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#7 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:37 PM

Yeah a good question.But Sakura should take revenge on Sasuke for his actions,too.He tried to kill her twice and treated her like a crap.

Yes, I've always wanted this as well. But as long as Naruto is in the vicinity, he'll interfere and save Sasuke from losing a few teeth and getting some bones broken. :hm:  Sakura should send Naruto on some chores and then proceed to beat up Sasuke. I mean, Sakura wants to surpass Tsunade afterall. Tsunade had beaten up and humiliated Orochimaru in part 1. As Tsunade's disciple Sakura has to do better than her master  :fu:

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#8 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 29 August 2014 - 07:41 PM

Sakura isn't a match for Sasuke. If this happened, she'd be wayy to depressed to do anything. As a matter of fact, she might use the jutsu that Chiyo used on Gaara.

#9 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:02 PM

Sakura going up against Sasuke? It'd be the same result as Hinata going up against Pain. Sasuke is out of Sakura's league. He is on a whole other level compared to her.  

#10 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:43 PM

where can I read narusaku doujinshi?. I wanna read the without you one to. sounds interesting.

#11 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:46 PM

where can I read narusaku doujinshi?. I wanna read the without you one to. sounds interesting.

http://celious.devia...ou-p1-182661394

#12 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 30 August 2014 - 02:11 AM

Now imagine if Naruto was apart of Sakura's revenge helping her get her revenge on all terrible kitten she used to do to her in the past.

#13 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 30 August 2014 - 02:45 AM

Revenge leads to the darkness guys!

Gaara said this during the 5 Kage Summit.

So no revenge.

Though I wouldnt mind seeing Sasuke get his ass kicked. Killed

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#14 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 03:09 AM

Ok this may be a strange topic but I wanna discuss about it with you guys.

We all know Naruto and Sakura love each other. We probably know if Sasuke kills Sakura, Naruto will have his revenge. But what if Sasuke kills Naruto and Sakura will have her revenge?

This topic came to my head when I was reading my favourite NaruSaku doujinshi Without You, when Sakura heard Sasuke "killed" Naruto, she was heartbroken like what a girlfriend or a wife would do. She also said that his "death" is what made her realise her true feelings for Naruto. But if Naruto gets killed or "killed" by Sasuke, will she deal with it or go and kill the man she used to "love"?

For me, I think Sakura will have her revenge. She will be trained by Tsunade and maybe Kakashi because he will teach her some ninjutsus probably the Rasengan (Because Kakashi knows how to create a Rasengan), they will train her hard like how Naruto trained hard. Once she's ready, she will go after Sasuke for killing the man she truly loves. She will manage to kill Sasuke (If she's stronger than him), and she will always love Naruto and be single forever. 

What do you all think about this? Let me know.

By this point they're too wise to seek revenge. Regardless, if Naruto is dead then there's nothing left in the ninja world that could stop Sasuke. The same goes for Naruto if Sasuke is dead. Sakura is a doctor, not a fighter. I wish she were a fighter but Kishi has made it clear over and over again that her purpose is to heal.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#15 Mokiepuppymaster

Mokiepuppymaster

That One Cliche

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Interests:Writing, Acting, Piano, Drawing, NaruSaku, SasuNaru, NaruGaa, ShikaIno, LeeTen, NejiHina, InoSaku, SakuHina. Anime: Deadman Wonderland, Sailor Moon, Paranoia Agent & One Piece.

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:20 AM

I don't think Sakura would try to get revenge. She doesn't strike me as much of an "avenger". I think it would be more of a "Trying to get answers" or "bring Sasuke to justice". But revenge seems to go into that Uchiha category. Or maybe she would do whatever she could to bring Naruto back? As powerful as Sasuke is, I don't think Sakura would be able to have an equally matched fight. That's just my opinion.

If Naruto died during a fight with Sasuke, it probably was the result of him letting Sasuke win. Just because of the intensity of their bromance. At this point, I think either no one will die, or they both would die. Leaving Sakura the only remaining member of Team 7.

In short, I think Sakura would search for answers.

tumblr_nemz5jxVl41rsex83o9_500.gif

#16 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 30 August 2014 - 12:16 PM

Its best for Sakura to forgive but she probably won't forget

#17 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 03:41 PM

Its best for Sakura to forgive but she probably won't forget

I doubt she will forgive Sasuke for killing Naruto. 

#18 NaruSakuNo1Fan

NaruSakuNo1Fan

Kanto's Champion

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:Naruto (and, by definition, NaruSaku xD), SAO, Kaichou-Wa Maid Sama- USUI ILY, Pokémon, eating, sleeping, Watashi Ni xx Shinasai and a whole ton of other mangas :) I like sitting in bed on the internet, popping bubble wrap, making fart noises, and singing karaoke with my best friend. Basically, I just love being a pale, nerdy, lazy, permanently sleepy, grumpy otaku. :P

Favorite weird ship?

Mavis x Laxus. Duh.

Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:36 AM

Honestly, on a completely unrelated topic, I think Sasuke is the weakest member of Team 7, with Naruto being the strongest and Sakura the middle.

a3ly5_zpsac167236.gif

Anji-chan loves NaruSaku <3   :w00t: 

Sharingan is red

Rasengan is blue
If you won't be my valentine I’ll Chidori you~

#19 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:56 AM

Honestly, on a completely unrelated topic, I think Sasuke is the weakest member of Team 7, with Naruto being the strongest and Sakura the middle.

Hmmmm.... interesting...

#20 Mokiepuppymaster

Mokiepuppymaster

That One Cliche

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Interests:Writing, Acting, Piano, Drawing, NaruSaku, SasuNaru, NaruGaa, ShikaIno, LeeTen, NejiHina, InoSaku, SakuHina. Anime: Deadman Wonderland, Sailor Moon, Paranoia Agent & One Piece.

Posted 31 August 2014 - 05:58 AM

Sasuke is far from the weakest member of team 7. Not only does he have his recent upgrades, the sharingan, elite uchiha techniques and master two element types. While you may not like Sasuke, there is manga to back up how strong he is.

tumblr_nemz5jxVl41rsex83o9_500.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NaruSaku

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users