Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#1101 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 03:46 PM

I wonder how they will kiss.

A good question since we're gonna see it. I just hope it doesn't end up super cheesy but still is sweet

#1102 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 April 2021 - 01:00 AM

Fictional kisses WILL be cheesy an extent or another but it's all down to execution. I personally just don't want it to be out of character for either party :no:   

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#1103 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 25 April 2021 - 07:57 PM

Okay, NaruSaku fans here we go with yet another new page.

naruto_doujin__alternative_the_last_ch_0

#1104 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 25 April 2021 - 08:06 PM

I did not expect this.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#1105 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 25 April 2021 - 08:11 PM

I did not expect this.

I know, same here, but we need to wait and see how it plays out.

#1106 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 26 April 2021 - 01:25 AM

Interesting. I hope Sasuke brings up the bench scene to give her hints.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#1107 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 April 2021 - 10:33 AM

On the one hand I enjoy seeing Sasuke’s character development and new found maturity, on the other it seems ham-fisted only because of how before the final fight between Naruto and himself, he was mocking Sakura’s feelings for him.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#1108 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 26 April 2021 - 12:10 PM

Interesting. I hope Sasuke brings up the bench scene to give her hints.

Does he know about the bench scene? I think Ino was the only one that knew. I always hoped for Naruto to kiss her on her forehead and that it would then click for her.

ナルサク

#1109 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 26 April 2021 - 03:25 PM

Does he know about the bench scene? I think Ino was the only one that knew. I always hoped for Naruto to kiss her on her forehead and that it would then click for her.

Well, he actually doesn't but Sakura tried to provide hints to him if he "could" remember back before he went rogue. The only thing is Sasuke would have to bring up his truth ("I wasn't there when you asked me those questions. Naruto tied me up".) I don't recall she ever told Ino about the incident even when they made up and become friends again. Normally, Sakura would keep that info to herself as this was tied to her insecurity at the time (her forehead).

latest?cb=20140126021943

#1110 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 26 April 2021 - 05:18 PM

Well, he actually doesn't but Sakura tried to provide hints to him if he "could" remember back before he went rogue. The only thing is Sasuke would have to bring up his truth ("I wasn't there when you asked me those questions. Naruto tied me up".) I don't recall she ever told Ino about the incident even when they made up and become friends again. Normally, Sakura would keep that info to herself as this was tied to her insecurity at the time (her forehead).

Agreed, and I might see Sakura bringing up what happened there here while they're talking, like how Sasuke was mentioning Sakura's love and all that. And how I could see it lead to Sakura coming to realize what happened there at the bench with Naruto. Considering what happened there will be very significant with Sakura and Naruto getting closer together, given how we've seen that Naruto seeing Sakura's memories helped there in their talk before Toneri showed up and Hinata went with him after her seeing Naruto hugging Sakura. Guess we'll see when the next page is dropped by Tokai. I do dig that he takes his time making the pages, but it sure can be a real pain waiting!

#1111 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 26 April 2021 - 05:33 PM

Im liking the parallel to the Heaven and Earth bridge and yamatos speech to her about how her feelings were what was important the fiasco of an ending basically torpedoed that entire scene and made it almost an indictment of Sakuras character instead of the moment of growth it shouldve been

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#1112 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 26 April 2021 - 07:07 PM

Well yeah sasuke might put the pieces together. I think team 10 witnessed a part of the ordeal, at least when sasuke was tied up and naruto transformed into him.

ナルサク

#1113 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 26 April 2021 - 08:35 PM

I think team 10 witnessed a part of the ordeal, at least when sasuke was tied up and naruto transformed into him.

Wasn't that part of the scene filler? I do recalled that Team 10 wasn't shown in the manga version.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#1114 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 26 April 2021 - 08:37 PM

A SASUSAKU MOMENT!!!

WHAT HERESY!    :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

oh I make myself laugh lol

Edited by LuckyChi7, 26 April 2021 - 08:38 PM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#1115 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 26 April 2021 - 09:04 PM

Wasn't that part of the scene filler? I do recalled that Team 10 wasn't shown in the manga version.

That might be true, I didn't read the manga back then

ナルサク

#1116 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 26 April 2021 - 09:55 PM

If the team 10 moment happened that is a filler. It didn't happen in the manga.

Also, I love this page. Yeah, it comes off a bit as what the? How did the change happen, but then again, I just love the fact that the author build NaruSaku in such a nice way that it didn't come at the cost of SasuSaku, on the contrary.

Treated both pairings with respect, and focused on one of Sakura's greatest qualities: the love she gives to others. 

Not to mention, yeah, the final valley of the end scene did happen and Sasuke was a kitten back then, pardon my french, but it can be argued that it's that very moment that helped him understand this fact about Sakura and that is why he is now telling her all that, imo.

Anyway I think this is my favorite part ever!

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#1117 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 26 April 2021 - 10:21 PM

No one really has a full understanding of the Bench scene.

Only Naruto and Sasuke know Naruto transformed into him during the team meeting day. But neither of them know the importance of what Naruto did while he was transformed into Sasuke.

Team 10 saw the scuffle in the anime but thought Naruto jumped Sasuke and Sasuke won.

Sakura is the only one who interacted with the two "Sasukes," but she brushed off the differences as him being shy and embarrassed about running off.

In order for the truth to come out either Naruto needs to tell the truth, but why since it isn't that important to him? Or Sasuke needs to ask why she loves him and Sakura tells him (about the forehead comment) then he tells her (that Naruto transformed into him).

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 26 April 2021 - 10:22 PM.

#1118 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 26 April 2021 - 10:32 PM

In order for the truth to come out either Naruto needs to tell the truth, but why since it isn't that important to him? Or Sasuke needs to ask why she loves him and Sakura tells him (about the forehead comment) then he tells her (that Naruto transformed into him).

The latter makes much more sense. Knowing Naruto, he probably won't remember it. 

latest?cb=20140126021943

#1119 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 26 April 2021 - 10:34 PM

Yeah I was filler the team 8 and 10 make early apprances in the anime, which might of lead to some support that NH was planned to some shippers who started with the anime.

I like how sasuke says yamato's words, wonder if if he will be brought up by sakura

#1120 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 26 April 2021 - 10:54 PM

The latter makes much more sense. Knowing Naruto, he probably won't remember it. 

Also again why would Naruto think its important and second why would Sakura believe him?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users