#21 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Interests:anime/ manga, TCGs, JRPGs

Posted 08 August 2014 - 03:54 AM

I don't think there will be a part 3.  The story ends after Naruto vs. Sasuke.  Even if Sasuke decides to wait awhile to train and plan with Orochimaru to seize Konoha.  Would he really wait that long when Naruto looks to be in his twenties.  Sasuke's never really been the patient type. . .

#22 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 05:22 AM

i think kishi sadly said he wasnt making a 3rd didnt he ?  :pinch:

No.

We already know there's going to be another timeskip because of the new movie and the manga is going to go even further than that by this winter. 

eh10ut.jpg

#23 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 06:01 AM

I don't think there will be a part 3.  The story ends after Naruto vs. Sasuke.  Even if Sasuke decides to wait awhile to train and plan with Orochimaru to seize Konoha.  Would he really wait that long when Naruto looks to be in his twenties.  Sasuke's never really been the patient type. . .

Yes, but kishi can introduce new threat like space ninja or something like that. And prolong naru vs sasu.

#24 Advaith

Advaith

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:47 PM

NO,i can't take it anymore.I want my to see my NS happening in this end itself.I kinda want to see Naruto as hokage but that seems.....very unlikely at the moment since the latest troll candidate kakashi is introduced.I can't even express my reaction to this kakashi for the hokage.

It seems part 3 will happen.sigh

Atleast resolve NS by this end/arc if part 3 is happening.

Only thing i know for sure is NS will happen,the rest..... i have no idea anymore.

#25 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Naruto <3 ;Drawing anime ; Watching anime and K-dramas; NaruSaku <3

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:22 PM

I would love to see a part 3.

But what the hell would the plot be about? The 'cycle of hate' is supposedly finished, theres peace in every village, and Naruto is married to Sakura etc.

What story is left to tell?

might be about hidden evil or something loll like hidden bad guys they somehow missed

tumblr_inline_ndxjyuuF571qlo98f.gif

#26 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:50 PM

No part 3 thank you very much. I see no reason for Kishi to continue dragging the manga any longer. I don't want another year hearing the freaking pairing wars, enough is enough just end it Kishi for good. The "Last will probably be the official epilogue of the manga. So it won't matter if the manga ends before or after the movie's release he end the manga like it was a cliffhanger because he already made the ending through the movie.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#27 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:43 PM

No part 3 thank you very much. I see no reason for Kishi to continue dragging the manga any longer. I don't want another year hearing the freaking pairing wars, enough is enough just end it Kishi for good. The "Last will probably be the official epilogue of the manga. So it won't matter if the manga ends before or after the movie's release he end the manga like it was a cliffhanger because he already made the ending through the movie.

This ^. I do not desire a part three. Ever since Madara's return, it really feels like Kishimoto is just trying to end it. He's scrambling to tie up loose ends and it really feels like this is it. And honestly, if you don't have love for the material anymore, I think it's better to end it than to just drag it out... although the studio could always go the route of DragonBall GT and make their own part three without the mangaka.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#28 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 03:16 PM

^Yeah while Kishi makes NS canon Pierot can make NH canon with their own series, that way the fandom can be happy.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#29 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 04:17 PM

No, no more. Please no more.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#30 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 04:42 PM

No, no more. Please no more.

Reads with the voice of a Bosmen (the wood elf race)from Oblivion.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#31 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Interests:anime/ manga, TCGs, JRPGs

Posted 08 August 2014 - 04:45 PM

I doubt Kishimoto would tie the story up through a movie.  I agree that Kishimoto plans on ending the manga soon.  He's trying to end all the plot points he made, and it's taking awhile to reach it.  I believe he said in an interview that he put in too many.  Also, I don't think he decided to change his mind after saying the war, Obito, Madara and Sasuke will be wrapped up one after another either.  Plus, he can't possibly wrap this up in 15 chapters or so before the movie even airs.  That's not even including possible breaks, which are more likely since now his time has to be split between his usually weekly chapters and the movie.

#32 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 05:07 PM

If it was just one arc - the climatic finale with Sasuke, Taka, and Orochimaru all staging a personal war against Team 7/Konoha - then it would be acceptable. A Part 3 should not overextend its welcome - rather, the increasing age of the characters and the fewer and fewer light-hearted moments should play into the darker tone of the conflict that's looming on the horizon.

I want that to be in the same format which this story began in, the manga. Not some last-minute movie from a studio that is notorious for changing the original canon script. I don't care if Kishi is supervising.

They changed the script for RTN? How so?

On the subject at hand, yeah, I would like a Part 3. Maybe have it go 3-5 short-medium arcs before the final battle between Naruto and Sasuke.

Maybe NaruSaku will be canon by the end of Part 2/Beginning of Part 3. Who knows what could go down at this point in time.

Edited by K9ofChaos, 08 August 2014 - 05:10 PM.

#33 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 11 September 2014 - 07:18 AM

Yes, but kishi can introduce new threat like space ninja or something like that. And prolong naru vs sasu.

I'm all for P3 as long as its short and NS is resolved before that then I will enjoy it  . Prolonging this stupid paring wars even more is just ridiculous and doesn't make any sense bc of all the foreshadowing NS has it should have been done long ago .

As for what threat could be well how about Hamura ? He has been paralleled to Sasuke and since Hagoromo will be gone now I doubt that that part of the story will be cleared but it certainly leaves a material for a brief P3 story arc .   

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#34 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:23 AM

I do like to have Part 3, but I don't think there will be. What's it going to be about ? His life as a Hokage, how NS will be if it's not yet canon and some bunch of story line with some new bad guys ?... That could happen, but I don't think Kishi would want to write about these stuff.

Either The Last will have some of these stuff as an epilogue, or they happen in the manga and the movie will be about a new bad guy or whatever Kishi has in mind.

Edited by T XD, 11 September 2014 - 10:24 AM.

#35 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:07 PM

I don't think there will be part3 but I'd like to have.

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#36 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 09:58 PM

No more. Please no more. 

Lets end this once and for all. Make Naruto Redeem Sasuke and make NS canon. In the Manga and the Movie. Please. 

I don't want to argue for another year with this denial NH Fanbase in my country ... 

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#37 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 10:29 PM

I don't think there will be part3 but I'd like to have.

Actually with how things are going, we most likely will get one more story arc after the movie.

eh10ut.jpg

#38 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:25 PM

Space ninja. :fu:

#39 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 20 September 2014 - 04:31 AM

I have mixed feelings about a Part 3, but I have a difficult time believing there will actually be one.  

It seems to me that if the story was going to be substantially expanded or dragged out there would be a formal announcement.  Kishimoto has made several statements about what's coming up, saying that the manga is finishing up and asking people to continue to read until the end.  He says stuff like that but doesn't hint that there's really going to be more?

You'd think at the very least he would say there's a surprise coming, or something else that hints there's more story yet.

Or have I missed something?

#40 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 04:35 AM

I have mixed feelings about a Part 3, but I have a difficult time believing there will actually be one.  

It seems to me that if the story was going to be substantially expanded or dragged out there would be a formal announcement.  Kishimoto has made several statements about what's coming up, saying that the manga is finishing up and asking people to continue to read until the end.  He says stuff like that but doesn't hint that there's really going to be more?

You'd think at the very least he would say there's a surprise coming, or something else that hints there's more story yet.

Or have I missed something?

I think that the movie hints at the direction that the manga is taking, such that it has a context in the story. I guess it's logical to hypothesize that there will be, at the very least, a time skip involved, considering that everyone has grown up. I don't know whether he could drag the plot for an entire part, however, considering that it seems that many major plot points and themes are already well on their way to reaching a resolution.

tumblr_mzsu8jPgZk1qfqao1o3_500.gif

I'll always be there to catch you when you fall. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users