• Please log in to reply
5160 replies to this topic

#5061 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 07 January 2017 - 06:43 PM

I found the ending was mostly empty.

The thing is, Kubo or other person/s that got the idea, relying on post ending novel/s isn't a good thing. It shows that the manga lacked many things. Plus, many readers of manga don't read novels cause they're not part of the true story. I'm one of them too.

Just like how the hiden novels are pointless in naruto this is for bleach but the wedding of rukia and renji seems like it's better than naruto's.

#5062 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 07 January 2017 - 06:46 PM

Okay so it's been almost 5 to 6 months since the Bleach series ended, and I will say the ending to me wasn't that bad, but I'm not gonna lie and say the ending itself is a masterpiece cause it isn't. There is still a lot of stuff left unanswered from the final arc that I wish got answered. Also I got to give Kubo some respect for what he was able to pull off with the later half of the series.. I love that he always thought about the ending to the series, and that it was also kinda of his drive to keep doing Bleach along with the the letter he got from that sick kid I mean I've got alot of respect for him. So I really hope he gets to do another manga series even if it was a monthly series cause honestly i feel that he deserves it.

also as for the pairings, i don't have a problem with Renruki or Ichihime, but just like NS.. IchiRuki will always be my OTP in bleach because to me I felt that their bond was just that strong, and they had such amazing chemistry. That's not saying i hate the ending because my OTP didn't happen because it isn't. There are "bigger' issues regarding the ending of Bleach than something small like the pairing. All I want to say is i still ship IchiRuki and i'm proud to admit that, and for me The series truly ended at the Arrancar Arc not because I felt the last portion of the series was complete garbage, but I've always felt that the Arancar Arc ending was the perfect spot to end the series, and I still feel that to this day. I see the arrancar arc ending as like the end to a video game story, and The FullBring Arc + Thousand Year Blood War Arc as like expansion packs (DLC).

Anyway I also thought about sharing this cause it made me smile!

tumblr_ohky1brck41un5plqo1_1280.jpg

Mainly cause it's snowing where I live at the moment  :D

I'm with you there with the ending of bleach.

#5063 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 07:28 PM

Just like how the hiden novels are pointless in naruto this is for bleach but the wedding of rukia and renji seems like it's better than naruto's.

At least it fills in the holes.

#5064 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 07:58 PM

At least it fills in the holes.

That's one of the only things I can give the bleach novels it does filler the gap cause it did confirm yoruichi and kisuke are alive and what happened after ichigo killed bach though I'm still waiting to see how renji and rukia got together along with ichigo and orihime, it also tells us what ichigo and his friends are doing three years after Bach defeat.

#5065 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 08:17 PM

Yeah, but they're not part of the true story. They are materials to fill in plot holes which they could have been at least worked on in the manga XD

#5066 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 08:57 PM

Yeah, but they're not part of the true story. They are materials to fill in plot holes which they could have been at least worked on in the manga XD

Which ones naruto or bleach if bleach I don't see that happening given how munch of a Custer kitten chapter 680-685 were.

#5067 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 09:56 PM

Naruto barely did anything to fill in the hole except has us wonder on what is life like, which is technically fine but Naruto left a sour feeling. I don't even know if the anime does anything right, cause the recent one was average, so I guess it just doesn't do any justice.

#5068 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 11:08 PM

Which ones naruto or bleach if bleach I don't see that happening given how munch of a Custer kitten chapter 680-685 were.

All manga that end and have post ending novel/s concerning some thing/s from the story.

Edited by T XD, 07 January 2017 - 11:08 PM.

#5069 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 11:24 PM

It doesn't matter. Orihime has a love arrow; therefore, she's the easy pick to win. It's what rocci would say, but I know what he means. Still, not a fan for unseen and underdeveloped pairing when another one is "stronger" despite on unclear intention.

the love arrow from orihime mean that Ichime have bigger claim to happen than ichiruki. Despite that, ichiruki without love arrow is on equal level with Ichime and if one of them have it, it will make their claim to happen bigger. It would be game over for Ichime.
Another thing is orihime is a main character unlike Hinata, and that's why I don't think ih is the same with nh.

#5070 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 12:35 AM

I don't think it's the same. It's just an afterthought though.

#5071 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 24 January 2017 - 03:13 AM

been a while since i've been here, but i thought about sharing this new series that came out a few days ago, and i got to say I like the concept of it,  plot I wouldn't say is anything special, but there are elements from this first chapter that remind me of Bleach in some ways (the main reason I'm sharing it herezz

It's called Black Torch

http://kissmanga.com...ands-?id=343760

i'll let you guys take a look and give me your thoughts on it.

Me:  It's got potential to be a great series, but we'll just have to wait and see. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#5072 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 12:25 AM

Frome Tite Kubo?

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#5073 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 29 January 2017 - 01:15 AM

Frome Tite Kubo?

It's a different mangaka, but I feel he or she got some inspiration from Bleach based on first chapter alone.

#5074 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 02:12 AM

Ah then it should have it's own thread :smile:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#5075 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 29 January 2017 - 04:19 AM

Ah then it should have it's own thread :smile:

True although it is just the first chapter, and monthly so I'm gonna give it atleast a few more chapters before making one.

#5076 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 21 February 2017 - 08:30 AM

Okay, its been awhile that I've been hear. I've heard some good things and some bad things about Kubo's decision and his interviews. Will guys mind get me up to speed with all his interviews after the bleach manga had concluded? Much will be appreciated :hehehe:  

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#5077 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 08 March 2017 - 04:04 PM

Hears something that dawned on me...   How do you guys think Bleach would be as Seinen series instead of a Shouenen? 

#5078 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 05:08 PM

Hears something that dawned on me...   How do you guys think Bleach would be as Seinen series instead of a Shouenen? 

I don't think much would change. Just have explicit gore from getting cut. Kind of like I vision last Samurai Jack season no longer resort to machines now that it's in Adult Swim. So if the enemy is cut, those lives are dead. Kind of funny in a way. Worst binge watching kids under 13. Back to topic, I don't see much change from what we have today. It won't miraculously change the writing. Seinen doesn't guarantee good story. It's just more use of exploration.

#5079 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 06:33 PM

More kitten and violence

#5080 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 08 March 2017 - 06:40 PM

I don't think much would change. Just have explicit gore from getting cut. Kind of like I vision last Samurai Jack season no longer resort to machines now that it's in Adult Swim. So if the enemy is cut, those lives are dead. Kind of funny in a way. Worst binge watching kids under 13. Back to topic, I don't see much change from what we have today. It won't miraculously change the writing. Seinen doesn't guarantee good story. It's just more use of exploration.

Good point. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users