• This topic is locked This topic is locked
154 replies to this topic

#1 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:54 AM

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/574

Have fun guys.

JA2DBzd.png

#2 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:12 AM

Good chapter looks like Kishi might make a Sasuke and Itachi reunion soon. Lol at Karin and what does Suigetsu discover??? I have a bad feeling about this.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3 Madz

Madz

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:29 PM

by the look of it, Sasuke will go to Naruto, where all the Konoha 11 are rushing to. Someone did predict it - the Konoha 11 v/s Sasuke!

#4 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:44 PM

That's good we got to see Karin and rest of Sasuke's team again. Seems Karin is confused by her emotions too and can't decide whether she likes him or hates him. Let's hope Sakura isn't the same way.

The scroll Suigestsu found, I wonder if this will give Sasuke another power boost just by touching it. lol

If Kishi is going to pair Sasuke up with someone, I rather Karin have her. If she wants him that bad, then I guess she have him. As long as he stays away from Sakura, then no problem.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 15 February 2012 - 12:55 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#5 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:52 PM

So, Sasuke did kill the original Zetsu. I think that was a rushed way to end a villain which has a major contribution to the war -- we were shown that the original Zetsu screamed and defeated without any pre-work/introduction of what actually happened down there. I wonder what happened to Yamato... Are they in the same location before the war started to begin with?

And also, by killing one of the bad guys, it is one step towards redemption for Sasuke. Like it or not, I think Kishi is heading that direction...

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#6 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:59 PM

Suigetsu.... --Click here to view--
I'm guessing Suigetsu, Juugo and Karin are going to end up helping the alliance. Karin for obvious reasons, Juugo and Suigetsu for payback against Kabuto for resurrecting Mangetsu and Kimimaro.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#7 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 01:17 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Feb 15 2012, 12:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's good we got to see Karin and rest of Sasuke's team again. Seems Karin is confused by her emotions too and can't decide whether she likes him or hates him. Let's hope Sakura isn't the same way.

The scroll Suigestsu found, I wonder if this will give Sasuke another power boost just by touching it. lol

If Kishi is going to pair Sasuke up with someone, I rather Karin have her. If she wants him that bad, then I guess she have him. As long as he stays away from Sakura, then no problem.

Actually, I'm thinking this is just all an act, you know, Karin acts that way, the guards think she snaped, they don't give much attention to her, and she use the oportunity to scape. Remember how there is an seal under Sasuke drawing?

And meh, Sasuke centric chapter, no thanks.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#8 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 01:22 PM

well this chapter is awesome! I gotta say, I was very humored by Karin love/hate of Sasuke. ( lol, is she yandere or just slightly crazy?) I think she is perfect for him, I'm glad she hasn't lost hope....er...yeah..

oh and that fight with the Zetsu, and more importantly that insane look on his face when he is "talking" to his brother in his mind..x_x oh! and....ITACHI!!! <3<3<3

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#9 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 01:47 PM

Amazing chapter. Old characters reintroduced (Karin looked like she was planning something), a method from Orochimaru that we haven't seen yet, and a prelude to an Itachi and Sasuke meeting.
Outstanding.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#10 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 01:58 PM

Looks like things are heating up --Click here to view--
Glad to see Karin still may like Sasuke! That gives SasuKarin a shot even though he doesn't like her. th_twitchsmile.gif
Um, anyway. That was a intense chapter. Looks like Itachi and Sasuke are going to have their meeting soon.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#11 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:09 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Feb 15 2012, 07:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looks like things are heating up --Click here to view--
Glad to see Karin still may like Sasuke! That gives SasuKarin a shot even though he doesn't like her. th_twitchsmile.gif
Um, anyway. That was a intense chapter. Looks like Itachi and Sasuke are going to have their meeting soon.

If Karin still likes Sasuke after what he did to her, all of my respect for her is out the window.

AboojTi.gif

#12 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:16 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Feb 15 2012, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If Karin still likes Sasuke after what he did to her, all of my respect for her is out the window.

I hope she has a plan under her sleeve tongue.gif she looked a bit... mysterious in that panel there when she took off her glasses. Like "kitten just got real"

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#13 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:25 PM

QUOTE (Madz @ Feb 15 2012, 06:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
by the look of it, Sasuke will go to Naruto, where all the Konoha 11 are rushing to. Someone did predict it - the Konoha 11 v/s Sasuke!

Hm... Yeah, even though Naruto wants to face Sasuke by himself, it seems that it's inevitable, since Sasuke will probably attack anything that moves.

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Feb 15 2012, 06:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I'm with alexander on this. It could be an act, but you never know honestly. I really hope that's not what happens. And I hope Sasuke doesn't end up with anyone.

QUOTE (Namaenash @ Feb 15 2012, 06:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So, Sasuke did kill the original Zetsu. I think that was a rushed way to end a villain which has a major contribution to the war -- we were shown that the original Zetsu screamed and defeated without any pre-work/introduction of what actually happened down there. I wonder what happened to Yamato... Are they in the same location before the war started to begin with?

And also, by killing one of the bad guys, it is one step towards redemption for Sasuke. Like it or not, I think Kishi is heading that direction...

I don't necessarily see Sasuke killing the original Zetsu as a redemption thing... more of an I'll kill everything in my way, it doesn't matter who. I'm also curious as to yamato's whereabouts and well doing.

QUOTE (alexander @ Feb 15 2012, 07:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, I'm thinking this is just all an act, you know, Karin acts that way, the guards think she snaped, they don't give much attention to her, and she use the oportunity to scape. Remember how there is an seal under Sasuke drawing?

And meh, Sasuke centric chapter, no thanks.

I'm not so sure it was a seal as much as a tool kit.

I'm curious as to how the team hawk will be when they reunite. And that scroll seems bothersome... I hope it doesn't turn out to be something ridiculous to the point where it made no sense for Orochimaru to not use it. Although... that could be Kabuto's trump card.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#14 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:39 PM

Is not what you think --Click here to view--
Did anyone notice that the picture concealed something...It may be used for her escape. Is not a SasuKarin moment...she is simply being a kunoichi...

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#15 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:48 PM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Feb 15 2012, 07:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is not what you think --Click here to view--
Did anyone notice that the picture concealed something...It may be used for her escape. Is not a SasuKarin moment...she is simply being a kunoichi...

You could be right Karin has proven that she can be clever. Acting like a crazy fan girl is probably a deception to make the guards think she's gone crazy. I forgot that when reading Naruto we have to look beneath the underneath.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#16 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:54 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Feb 15 2012, 08:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope she has a plan under her sleeve tongue.gif she looked a bit... mysterious in that panel there when she took off her glasses. Like "kitten just got real"

She definitely looked like she had a plan under her sleeve...
...or... under her picture.

AboojTi.gif

#17 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 03:05 PM

Wow I wonder where this is going to go. --Click here to view--
Very dissapointed in this chapter, They just happened to fight and break the wall that led to Orichimaru's secret research lab. I can only see two possabilites about the content of the scrolls one is it is a way to control people with the Orichimaru's hickey on them and do their bidding, and the other more likely and what i'm leaning towards is to make him like Madara and inject him with the Senju DNA and thus giving him the power-up of the Motoken and unlocking he Rinnigan...And here I was thinking he's done wanking over the power of the Sharingan.

Karin's actions really pissed me off, I found it sickening how she was still crazy over the gay after he tried to kill her, that's another freebie where Sasuke is concerned, he as done nothing to deserve that kind of devotion, infact girls seem to fall over themselves to be with him, even Ino who had close to no interaction with him was crying when he was declared a missing nin.It's a insult to women in general the way Kishi portrays women and their feelings for Sasuke.

And honestly Kishi, Are you telling me that a prisoner of a village with a clan full of ninja that can use X-ray vision would let a frame with sharp objects inside pass inspection?

I'm dissapointed, all the way around...The fact it was Sasuke centric usually puts me off the chapters anyway.

iAnby7W.gif

#18 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 03:13 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Feb 15 2012, 09:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow I wonder where this is going to go. --Click here to view--
Very dissapointed in this chapter, They just happened to fight and break the wall that led to Orichimaru's secret research lab. I can only see two possabilites about the content of the scrolls one is it is a way to control people with the Orichimaru's hickey on them and do their bidding, and the other more likely and what i'm leaning towards is to make him like Madara and inject him with the Senju DNA and thus giving him the power-up of the Motoken and unlocking he Rinnigan...And here I was thinking he's done wanking over the power of the Sharingan.

Karin's actions really pissed me off, I found it sickening how she was still crazy over the gay after he tried to kill her, that's another freebie where Sasuke is concerned, he as done nothing to deserve that kind of devotion, infact girls seem to fall over themselves to be with him, even Ino who had close to no interaction with him was crying when he was declared a missing nin.It's a insult to women in general the way Kishi portrays women and their feelings for Sasuke.

And honestly Kishi, Are you telling me that a prisoner of a village with a clan full of ninja that can use X-ray vision would let a frame with sharp objects inside pass inspection?

I'm dissapointed, all the way around...The fact it was Sasuke centric usually puts me off the chapters anyway.

1. Chances are that they were going to search the area anyways; the "fight" just sped it up.
2. ...You did see her behavior, right? I'm pretty sure it was all an act. If it wasn't...well, then, Karin's character development is dead to me.
3. I'm pretty sure that everyone who has "X-ray vision" would be out on the front lines right now, not taking care of a prisoner.

AboojTi.gif

#19 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 03:18 PM

i almost freaked out when it had the enternal love title......and karin....i thought I was going to see sakura outta nowhere biggrin.gif so glad i didnt....i have never been happy to NOT see her in a chapter

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#20 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 03:19 PM

Wow, I loved this chapter.

Karin was smart as always. Pretending to be a love crazy woman with the Sasuke photo and getting the guards attention from her. I wonder where she got all the tools for escape from? And is Ibiki at war? If not, she will have to run away from him!

And Sasuke! I don't like his personality but I have to admit he has this cool atmosphere around him. His movement is graceful, there is no waste in what he does or says, and I can't deny I envy him a little.

Does anybody have any guess to what Suigetsu found out? I don't think it's Edo Tensei, because if it was then they don't need to keep it confidential. And it says it has something to do with war. Could it be a developed version of Edo Tensei? Like they could resurrect any shinobi that died during this war?

Edited by narunarunaru, 15 February 2012 - 03:21 PM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users