#1 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:19 PM

Talk about anything anime or manga related here. 

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#2 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:26 PM

Okay to start things off, Eureka Seven. I'm sure many of you have seen it. So what do you think of it?

Me: I think calling it good is an understatement, I'd consider it a fantastic show.

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#3 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:26 PM

Ayyy.

CODE GEASS

OYASUMI PUNPUN

JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE

EVANGELION

FULL METAL ALCHEMIST

DEATHS, TEARS AND INTENSE SITUATIONS

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#4 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:27 PM

Awesome! Thanks Pix! I think we've needed this for a while!  :w00t:

#5 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:29 PM

Full Metal Alchemist. Perhaps the last good completed anime/manga I ever seen, let alone shounen.

#6 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:31 PM

I'll be the first  to comment in here  , First I like to start with  F U KISHIMOTO SUCK MY BALLS  XD

So, the information we have is from tumblr.

Guys, when will you learn...

Everything, lol. It's a seinen, so there is nothing for kids there. You can see the real japanese society there and every character's story developing. The story doesn't have any flaws... I mean, you could not like it but you can't point out any flaw because it doesn't have any D: At least, I haven't notice any single one and I'm very sctrict with these things...

spoiler

LOL I'm Ok with Seinen I prefer more adult stuff / scary kitten /conflict and psychological kitten . I absolutely love Psychological mindkittening Thrillers  LOL XD  . But I don't know if you can talk about the "real" Japanese society based on this manga though .

I'll take your word for it for flaws I know you're strict but even if they are they might be minor .

But Holly kitten is that the same art !? :wot:  It doesn't look the same like with those two  chickens in the first chapter . This art is awesome :argh:  XD Is this that rape scene how is it connected to the chickens on  the bench !?  :confused: .   

EDIT : F*UCK I'M NOT THE FIRST   :argh:  EVERYONE DELETE YOUR COMMENTS BEFORE MINES ICALLED DIBS  :twitch: .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 02 March 2015 - 09:34 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#7 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:38 PM

Full Metal Alchemist. Perhaps the last good completed anime/manga I ever seen, let alone shounen.

Yes! It's excellent. Brotherhood is still one of the best anime I've seen (I've watched it like four times, maybe more). Still haven't finished the manga itself though.

#8 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:41 PM

YES!!!! A really good manga/anime uvú. One of my favorites.

I'll be the first  to comment in here  , First I like to start with  F U KISHIMOTO SUCK MY BALLS  XD

LOL I'm Ok with Seinen I prefer more adult stuff / scary kitten /conflict and psychological kitten . I absolutely love Psychological mindkittening Thrillers  LOL XD  . But I don't know if you can talk about the "real" Japanese society based on this manga though .

I'll take your word for it for flaws I know you're strict but even if they are they might be minor .

But Holly kitten is that the same art !? :wot:  It doesn't look the same like with those two  chickens in the first chapter . This art is awesome :argh:  XD Is this that rape scene how is it connected to the chickens on  the bench !?  :confused: .   

EDIT : F*UCK I'M NOT THE FIRST   :argh:  EVERYONE DELETE YOUR COMMENTS BEFORE MINES ICALLED DIBS  :twitch: .

Dude, related to Punpun  there is already a Thread  :umm:

http://www.narusaku....953#entry749458

It's the same art, as how presented in the first comment of Punpun's thread, Punpun's "face" and "body" changes in time, because, you know, first he's a kid then he's a teenager, etc. There wasn't never 2 chickens on a bench, lol. 

Do you mean, this?

spoiler

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#9 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:41 PM

Ayyy.

CODE GEASS
OYASUMI PUNPUN
JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE
EVANGELION
FULL METAL ALCHEMIST

DEATHS, TEARS AND INTENSE SITUATIONS

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT YOU FORGOT HxH!!! What happened?! Lol, jk. Glad to see FMAB and Code Geass. It's hard to convince other people watching this anime though b/c if it's mecha genre and rather... unusual character design (that's clamp for ya).

Edited by trang95, 02 March 2015 - 09:43 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#10 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:43 PM

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT YOU FORGOT HxH!!! What happened?! Lol, jk. Glad to see FMAB and Code Geass. It's hard to convince other people watching this anime though b/c if it's mecha genre and rather... unusual character design (that's clamp go ya).

AH, YES. Hunter x Hunter <3 !!!!

Hisoka, my babuu

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#11 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:45 PM

HxH is great too. But.....hiatus....man...

#12 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:49 PM

I wanted Ramen to read Oyasumi Punpun and Code Geass but he ignored me ;A;

This is Tokyo Ghoul's fault. 

AHK and Trang are on my black list.

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#13 Drivenbyflame

Drivenbyflame

永遠の魔法

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:49 PM

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood is still my fav after all this time, I enjoyed it so much...  :D

I've started Bleach and it's better than expected, I'm kinda addicted to it hahah

#14 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:50 PM

YES!!!! A really good manga/anime uvú. One of my favorites.

Dude, related to Punpun  there is already a Thread  :umm:

http://www.narusaku....953#entry749458

It's the same art, as how presented in the first comment of Punpun's thread, Punpun's "face" and "body" changes in time, because, you know, first he's a kid then he's a teenager, etc. There wasn't never 2 chickens on a bench, lol. 

Do you mean, this?

spoiler

Sorry I started here XD  I'll be brief then I'm going XD 

It wasn't the same art when you gave that link with the Birds on the bench  :confused: . God knows what I've picked up LOL XD .

No I don't know of that scene Pix suggested something about the Birds scene I was talking about  is actually a rape scene so I was confused LOL . I'm currently taking break from manga in general but seeing the art and psychological mindkitten  pleases me so I might check it up later XD . 

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#15 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:51 PM

Best animes I've ever seen: Code Geass (PLS check it out even if you do not like the mecha genre); Steins;Gate (time travel story, but best one I've seen so far in my opinion); CowBoy Bebop (words can't describe how much I love this anime); Studio Ghibli movies- The only "popular" one I actually truly love is Princess Mononoke/ the other ones are Only Yesterday and Whisper of the Heart (still need to see Graves of the Fireflies); Cardcaptor Sakura (the shoujo I hold most dear to my heart); FMAB (why didn't I start it earlier?!)

Best mangas I've ever read: Kodomo no Omocha; Cardcaptor Sakura (when it comes to mangas, I have a hard time to choose)

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#16 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:52 PM

I wanted Ramen to read Oyasumi Punpun and Code Geass but he ignored me ;A;

This is Tokyo Ghoul's fault. 

AHK and Trang are on my black list.

:arg: :arg: :arg:

Doesn't mean he won't ever start it XD

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#17 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:52 PM

Code Geass?! Boo! Lol, just kidding. That was a great series.

#18 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:53 PM

@Pix and Unburnt: Those spoiler pics from Oyasami no Punpun are intense :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: Makes me wanna read it even more!!!!!!1

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#19 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:54 PM

Cowboy Bebop is really good too, also Black Lagoon.

Sorry I started here XD  I'll be brief then I'm going XD 

It wasn't the same art when you gave that link with the Birds on the bench  :confused: . God knows what I've picked up LOL XD .

No I don't know of that scene Pix suggested something about the Birds scene I was talking about  is actually a rape scene so I was confused LOL . I'm currently taking break from manga in general but seeing the art and psychological mindkitten  pleases me so I might check it up later XD . 

I've explained to you why they are like that. Don't be a pain in the ass. 

As how I said, there is not 2 birds in a bench because the only ones depicted as birds are Punpun, Punpun's father, Punpun's mother and Punpun's uncle. 

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#20 TheFlash

TheFlash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:57 PM

Okay to start things off, Eureka Seven. I'm sure many of you have seen it. So what do you think of it?

Me: I think calling it good is an understatement, I'd consider it a fantastic show.

I couldn't agree more. Also Death Note and Ergo Proxy are pretty good, although Ergo really confuses me.

tumblr_n45nt0asf91t4e7bbo2_400.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users