32 replies to this topic

#1 nekovi

nekovi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 03:01 PM

And so... we have Karin. More canon with the absolutely delicious taste of filler! [/endsarcasm] It was rather irritating really. Her "flashback", although it made sense.

I'm no Karin hater, but I wanted to beat Sasuke's head in when he "saved" her... and I was praying, just praying, for that seagull to take a crap on Sasuke's head... but no.

Suigetsu vs. Karin was good comic relief... although the animation was about 50/50 sucky, and decent.

Team Hebi looked awesome in the opening, no? The Sasuke vs. Itachi thing was foreshadowing, ehehe. The ending made me LAWL. Beach fanservice? Wasn't there an ending like that in the original series also? Alas, our favorite jinchuuriki in a speedo... and Gaara in a "what the hell is that?" kinda bathing suit... nice song though biggrin.gif

Edited by nekovi, 02 July 2009 - 03:05 PM.

So baby keep my heart, beat b-beat beat beating. She’s the soul reason I keep believing that we're gonna die like this.

#2 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 03:25 PM

I know the anime doesn't mean much, but still after the hug i'd have liked to see some animated NaruSaku moments. Oh well....

#3 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,841 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 02 July 2009 - 03:27 PM

I'm going to admit it...

I don't like Karin's Seiyuu... dry.gif She sounds too old when serious (like a 30-year old woman), but then when she's alone with Sasuke or thinking about him, her voice suddenly becomes to a girl's voice for an hentai movie/series. She sounds BAD! DX

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#4 nekovi

nekovi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 04:17 PM

@ Derock
I'm going to admit it...

I don't like Karin's Seiyuu... She sounds too old when serious (like a 30-year old woman), but then when she's alone with Sasuke or thinking about him, her voice suddenly becomes to a girl's voice for an hentai movie/series. She sounds BAD! DX

I thought that too! I really don't like her voice at all... some reason I pictured it, I dunno... just not like it is.
So baby keep my heart, beat b-beat beat beating. She’s the soul reason I keep believing that we're gonna die like this.

#5 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 04:17 PM

Apparently the Sasuke part in the Sasuke/Sakura thing in the sand was crossed out. biggrin.gif

#6 nekovi

nekovi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 04:43 PM

Apparently the Sasuke part in the Sasuke/Sakura thing in the sand was crossed out.

O_O;; Huh? I think I missed something... *goes and checks out the ending again* I don't understand...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#7 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 04:50 PM

Look at the pictures on this page, they are screenshots from the new ending.

http://forums.naruto...p...u&page=1053

#8 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jul 2 2009, 10:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm going to admit it...

I don't like Karin's Seiyuu... dry.gif She sounds too old when serious (like a 30-year old woman), but then when she's alone with Sasuke or thinking about him, her voice suddenly becomes to a girl's voice for an hentai movie/series. She sounds BAD! DX

Yeah I didn't like it either. It sounded like Tsunade... and she's supposed to be 50'ish. It sounded like a cross between Tsunade... and at times... Naruto......

I also don't like how she smells chakra instead of just sensing it... and her non-canon obsession with Sasuke's chakra is... creepy!

I wonder if the anime folks are going to add some filler in where Team Hebi do some good. dry.gif

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#9 nekovi

nekovi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 05:53 PM

Look at the pictures on this page, they are screenshots from the new ending.

Thanks a lot! I see it now biggrin.gif

#10 Xabsol

Xabsol

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 08:41 PM

When the water washes over the writing at the end of the new ending, what does it say?

(What the kitten was gaara wearing.. arg.gif )

#11 nekovi

nekovi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 09:18 PM

When the water washes over the writing at the end of the new ending, what does it say?

(What the kitten was gaara wearing.. )

I think it was Sasuke <3 Sakura, the Sasuke was slashed out though... that's what someone said earlier, and what it looked like on another forum biggrin.gif happy.gif and there was a heart shape above the two... when it was washed away.

Maybe this means the animators are anti Sasu-Saku? xD There was never any fanservice for that pairing anyways... so that might be it.

I thought the same thing! >.< what the hell WAS Gaara wearing?! I've never seen a swimsuit like that. Ever. it kinda looked like surf suit thing though...

Edited by nekovi, 02 July 2009 - 09:21 PM.

#12 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 09:38 PM

To be honest, my favorite part of this ending was the new ending. I loved the not so subtle jab at SasuSaku, and besides Gaara's weird swimsuit, the animation for it was cute. smile.gif The animation was pretty bad this episode, but looks even worse for next weeks. I'm beginning to wonder if the animation will ever get back to the level it once was. dry.gif
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#13 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 02 July 2009 - 09:42 PM

huh.gif since when does Kairn smell Chakra instead of sensing it...
and her non-canon obsession with Sasuke's chakra is... creepy!
and I AGREE it is creppy a little.

It's just not her in my view point lol.

#14 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 02 July 2009 - 10:21 PM

Actually i disagree slightly. If you consider that Karins special ability is to sense chakra and that more then likely she has developed the ability to a science. its possible that it can affect her view of people and things. She doest just see a person she sees their chakra and to Karin the feel of a persons chakra can be just as intimate and personal as a hug to her.

So Sasukes chakra is something very special to her. its almost as good a reason to ehr to fall for him as some lady falling for a guys cologne or a man flaling for a gals perfume.

remember scent is as important to memory as anything and they showed her scenting chakra.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#15 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 10:37 PM

Agreed with everyone above that says Karin sounds too old. I'm used to the guys sounding older than they are, but the female characters typically sound more like their age. And I don't mind her being "attracted" to Sasuke's chakra, but the whole sniffing thing...just where did that come from?

Sasuke/Sakura. Heh. tongue.gif

#16 SageNaru

SageNaru

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga and Vidya

Posted 03 July 2009 - 02:16 AM

Does anybody have a link to the episode?

#17 StrawberryAcappella

StrawberryAcappella

If you can’t convince them, confuse them

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Interests:A lot of fandom shiznit. I literally just read fanfiction and search the internet for fandom related things all day, even at school on my phone. My current love is Sherlock, but my long time love is Naruto. When im not doing what im supposed to im also practicing something musical~ because the classical variety of music making is tiresome...

Posted 03 July 2009 - 02:21 AM

I find the new ending so cute it's not funny!
My Awesome Birthday Banner My friend Made me!!!!

#18 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 03 July 2009 - 06:30 AM

The episode was pretty boring, but it was boring in the manga, too. So they got that right, at least.

The newish beginning is okay, but the ending is sweet. Sakura in a two piece = win. wub.gif

#19 tosakuai

tosakuai

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Nature, Family, and learning about anything Japanese

Posted 03 July 2009 - 02:26 PM

QUOTE (nekovi @ Jul 2 2009, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think it was Sasuke <3 Sakura, the Sasuke was slashed out though... that's what someone said earlier, and what it looked like on another forum biggrin.gif happy.gif and there was a heart shape above the two... when it was washed away.

Maybe this means the animators are anti Sasu-Saku? xD There was never any fanservice for that pairing anyways... so that might be it.

I thought the same thing! >.< what the hell WAS Gaara wearing?! I've never seen a swimsuit like that. Ever. it kinda looked like surf suit thing though...

My Japanese friend says that the shape in the sand is a "love umbrella", kinda like our heart carved out on the tree with initials in it. Looks to us like Sakura is written in the sand on the right side of the handle and Sasuke is written, then scratched out.

I didn't pay attention to Gaara, but Sai in a speedo was way too funny.

Edited by tosakuai, 03 July 2009 - 02:29 PM.

#20 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:02 PM

Visit My Website
^ link as requested

Her voice doesn't bug me as much as her eyes.. they're the same color as her hair and don't show any pupils mellow.gif
The ending is just weird...

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users