• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#50641 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 11 August 2019 - 10:45 PM

That's like Cartman apologizing for all the bad things he's done but what's the difference between Sasuke and Cartman? Cartman is intentionally a bastard while Sasuke is unintentionally unsympathetic.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#50642 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 11 August 2019 - 11:35 PM

Wow, it only took, what, at least two decades(in Naruto's chronology)for Sasuke to express basic remorse for his actions as a teenager. Jeez, I wonder how long it'll take him to acknowledge that he's a horrible father and husband? Maybe when the two of them are in their sixties?

Edited by Kagomaru, 11 August 2019 - 11:37 PM.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#50643 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 12 August 2019 - 01:26 AM

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Really?! In order to justify SS as a legit pairing, you finally made Sasuke regret and apologize to Sakura for the way he treated her after HOW MANY YEARS?!!!! Very ridiculous and down right pathetic. :no:

Nope not buying it Sasuke saying that changes nothing doesn't make up for trying to kill her three times.
Heck when scorpion showed guilt in killed bi-han in mkx it felt real especially after having out the real reason his clan and family were killed.

#50644 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 01:36 AM

"See? Sasuke says 'sorry' so that means you can all shut up about SS not working from now on!"

...is the message I'm getting from that crap.

2e5.gif

#50645 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 12 August 2019 - 02:33 AM

"See? Sasuke says 'sorry' so that means you can all shut up about SS not working from now on!"

To which I respond: "If we didn't accept his useless apology to Sakura the first time around in the original manga, why would you nitwits think it would work just because he repeats the same half-assed "I'm sorry" line in a different medium, five years later?" 

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#50646 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 02:33 AM

:lmao:

this is more like an attempt to justify why they are married 

#50647 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 02:41 AM

https://youtu.be/S2I0G7KYYUo

so is it weird that I think someone listened to this song before writing the scarlet spring adventure? I feel like it describes sakura when she kept a torn picture of team taka in her house

#50648 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 06:24 AM

Here is another thing that happens from the new Sasuke novel,
Apparently he has addressed that one of his biggest regrets was the way he treated Sakura throughout part 1 and practically all of Part 2.
I mean wow.... I would say thats a sign of development for his character, but I dont believe that justifies everything that happened during that time frame cause too little too late buddy!

Okaaaaay........................ but his actions say otherwise now doesn't it? Hes sorry for how he treated the woman he married before they tied the knot but he leaves her for a decade, with no money so she could be financially stable and raise their daughter nor shows her any affection TO MAKE UP FOR his horrible treatment of her, etc.That is sorry? :lmao:

@ halfdemoninuyasha- sorry I cant quote your post since Im on my phone at the moment but give them an counter for that if you so please. SO SS FANS ARE ADMITTING THAT SS HAD NO ROMANTIC MOMENTS AT ALL IF THEY SAY SASUKE SAID SORRY SO ALL IS GOOD FOR THEIR COUPLE. And here I thought all of Sasukes actions are out of love, so what should he be sorry for? :zaru: Also whether or not Sasuke apologized is not the problem, it is the fact that so much time was spent on Sasuke seeing Sakura as an annoyance to be ignored/obstacle to be removed that no romance that would happen after that COULD BE BELIEVABLE. They just admitted SS had no romance if they said Sasuke is apologizing to Sakura for showing love to her with that illusional chidori to the heart :lmao:

Edited by Phantom_999, 12 August 2019 - 06:28 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#50649 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 03:12 PM

Apparently he has addressed that one of his biggest regrets was the way he treated Sakura throughout part 1 and practically all of Part 2.

I mean wow.... I would say thats a sign of development for his character, but I dont believe that justifies everything that happened during that time frame cause too little too late buddy!

My response:

"Again, it is NOT Kishimoto's work. He didn't write this stuff and it is not in the manga so I don't count it. Of course, they will say Kishimoto endorsed, but I'd also argue that Toriyama endorsed Dragonball GT and even did drawings for it, but no one accepts it as canon either. So why should I accept this?"

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50650 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 06:58 PM

My response:

"Again, it is NOT Kishimoto's work. He didn't write this stuff and it is not in the manga so I don't count it. Of course, they will say Kishimoto endorsed, but I'd also argue that Toriyama endorsed Dragonball GT and even did drawings for it, but no one accepts it as canon either. So why should I accept this?"

Even if he regretted his actions, attempted murder is still not something that's easily forgiven. Plus, that sounds very OoC for Sasuke thinking that honestly. This is just someone trying to poorly justify SS.

#50651 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 07:20 PM

Sasuke apologizing? XP Take it away, Doug! 

https://www.youtube....h?v=h5dGYUShlcI

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 12 August 2019 - 07:21 PM.

#50652 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 12 August 2019 - 08:45 PM

Too Late if you ask me

#50653 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 12 August 2019 - 09:38 PM

Too Late if you ask me

Oh totally he's 5 years or more to late depending on how far back we go.

#50654 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 04:34 AM

Even if he regretted his actions, attempted murder is still not something that's easily forgiven. Plus, that sounds very OoC for Sasuke thinking that honestly. This is just someone trying to poorly justify SS.

It is pretty sad that the only development SS gets is in Light Novels and not say THE FREAKING ORIGINAL MANGA.

This is all one big mess of a series.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50655 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 09:44 AM

I mean wow.... I would say that's a sign of development for his character, but I don't believe that justifies everything that happened during that time frame cause too little too late buddy!

....HAHAHAHAHAHA...God that is both pathetic, and something to be expected. This is just another attempt to try solving one of the problems there antics caused to the story in the first place. 

Wait. He is apologizing for the stuff that happen during Naruto but has he apologized or feel guilt for the stuff that happened during their "marriage?" You know, the whole not visiting for 12 years -despite according to anime popping back into the village every few weeks- basically leaving her to be a single mother for their daughter?

Really?! In order to justify SS as a legit pairing, you finally made Sasuke regret and apologize to Sakura for the way he treated her after HOW MANY YEARS?!!!! Very ridiculous and down right pathetic.

I do wonder what brought this on. Yes, they need to pander to SS to keep the light on, but what brought this on. Have the complaint against how awfully abusive SS is gotten so bad they feel that have to address it?

The thing is no matter how much they try to add to the paring, how many story the create, or how many excuse or justification they make; they will all ring hollow because, they are not the original creator.

Nothing, they can write can ever truly wash away one of the last memorable events of the plot in the manga was Sasuke's rant against SS. Where he goes off about how he doesn't like Sakura, he doesn't understand what she see in himself, thinks she is delusional for ever thinking that he could having feeling for her and the fact that she has been pinning over him for so long despite everything he done. That one of the last thing in the manga and the only time Sasuke ever gives his feeling towards Sakura beyond either thinking her as just a teammate or an annoyance. That means that can be seen as Kishimoto giving his opinion of the pairing before forced to go through with it due to demand from the higher up. They can never get rid of that possible impression. Which is not help by Salad's gaiden which shows that SS is a complete mess.

Though they try and this novel is just their latest attempt.

...Out of general curiosity will the light novel go into detail about, "what Sasuke actually likes about Sakura?" That would actually help SS more then a thousand apologies.

#50656 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 12:22 PM

It is pretty sad that the only development SS gets is in Light Novels and not say THE FREAKING ORIGINAL MANGA.
This is all one big mess of a series.

Do those light novels even count as canon ?

#50657 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 12:43 PM

Do those light novels even count as canon ?

Supposedly.

As an off topic, but still anime related, I really want to express the REAL difference between a good voice actor and a bad voice actor.

This is what a bad voice actor is.

Sean Schemmel, most famously as Goku, is a BAD voice actor. Not because of his talent, but who he is as a person. He ONLY likes you if you lick his boots and praise him like a god for being Goku and see him as the ONLY Goku. He makes fun of Vic, he makes fun of Team Four Star, he makes rude mockery of anyone who dares challenge him or is feels is an enemy to him. He doesn't connect with the fans and he often is seen as bored and just wants the money and goes home.

Monica Rial, Jamie Marchi, Amanda Win Lee, Chris Sabat, Sean Schemmel, Chris Ayres, and even Chris Ragar are all these spiteful horrible people. Maybe there are more, but recently these people have been spitting on their fans and acting like they are the hottest kitten on the planet. This isn't even because of the stuff they did to Vic, but really what they do to fans like you and me. They LIE to your face acting like they care, but then as soon as you leave they mock you behind your back.

They say never meet your heroes and this is one of them. Even Monica Rial admits that everything she does in public is merely to "keep up with appearances."

Meanwhile, this is what Vic is.

And this is what Vic has ALWAYS been. He believe that what he does for us is a gift. That when he makes a fan smile it is the greatest thing in his life. He wants you to have a good time. He wants you to remember everything and make a good memory when you meet him. He has visited fans in hospitals and cared about every single person he has met. I am not saying he doesn't make mistakes or bad choices, but to say this man intentionally hurts people for his own greed is so far unthinkable because you see how he is at every single con. Because a FEW people have a problem with human interaction means that he is the bad guy? It is ridiculous.

Again, not trying to bring the Vic's case, but rather looking outside of it. Seeing how they act outside the courtroom. How can someone act like a victim and a snob all at the same time? I have seen real victims and they don't act like the way Monica does, but I digress...

After this whole ordeal I am starting to question a lot about the anime industry and who are genuine good people and who are just their for a paycheck and clout.

And why is Monica is doing all this? Well as she said herself "Because they put Vic's name on a box that I was the main character in." I am not sure how that is Vic's fault, but she took it out on him any way.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50658 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 01:26 PM

Supposedly.
As an off topic, but still anime related, I really want to express the REAL difference between a good voice actor and a bad voice actor.

Sean Schemmel, most famously as Goku, is a BAD voice actor. Not because of his talent, but who he is as a person. He ONLY likes you if you lick his boots and praise him like a god for being Goku and see him as the ONLY Goku. He makes fun of Vic, he makes fun of Team Four Star, he makes rude mockery of anyone who dares challenge him or is feels is an enemy to him. He doesn't connect with the fans and he often is seen as bored and just wants the money and goes home.
Monica Rial, Jamie Marchi, Amanda Win Lee, Chris Sabat, Sean Schemmel, Chris Ayres, and even Chris Ragar are all these spiteful horrible people. Maybe there are more, but recently these people have been spitting on their fans and acting like they are the hottest kitten on the planet. This isn't even because of the stuff they did to Vic, but really what they do to fans like you and me. They LIE to your face acting like they care, but then as soon as you leave they mock you behind your back.
They say never meet your heroes and this is one of them. Even Monica Rial admits that everything she does in public is merely to "keep up with appearances."

And this is what Vic has ALWAYS been. He believe that what he does for us is a gift. That when he makes a fan smile it is the greatest thing in his life. He wants you to have a good time. He wants you to remember everything and make a good memory when you meet him. He has visited fans in hospitals and cared about every single person he has met. I am not saying he doesn't make mistakes or bad choices, but to say this man intentionally hurts people for his own greed is so far unthinkable because you see how he is at every single con. Because a FEW people have a problem with human interaction means that he is the bad guy? It is ridiculous.
Again, not trying to bring the Vic's case, but rather looking outside of it. Seeing how they act outside the courtroom. How can someone act like a victim and a snob all at the same time? I have seen real victims and they don't act like the way Monica does, but I digress...
After this whole ordeal I am starting to question a lot about the anime industry and who are genuine good people and who are just their for a paycheck and clout.
And why is Monica is doing all this? Well as she said herself "Because they put Vic's name on a box that I was the main character in." I am not sure how that is Vic's fault, but she took it out on him any way.

How true is that with the light novels?
Wow all of them are kitten weird cause tfs say Chris Sabat was a friend of there's.
So they really don't care about the fans while vic does ?
Also Neil kalpan the voice of marada is against vic to. Chris rager the voice of mr.satan?

#50659 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 05:03 PM

Supposedly.

Amen to that James #IStandwithVic. I saw that video from a recent event Vic went in NY there were at least 500 people that attended since the place wasn't that big. But still they all had a great time and enjoyed being there. Every single one of them were supporting Vic. They even sang him Happy Birthday even if his BD is in a few weeks (August 27). This is the perfect example of true fans not that piece of kitten that is KIckVic. 

Edited by Gravenimage, 13 August 2019 - 05:08 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#50660 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 05:56 PM

How true is that with the light novels?

I don't know. The "canon" of Naruto is so wonky now. The anime has one thing, the manga has another, and the light novels paint an even more different picture.

In the manga, Sasuke is very introverted even around his "wife." He always looks spaced out and just agrees just to shut people up.
In the light novels, they paint Sasuke as this very heartfelt guy who feel so guilty of all the turmoil he put his wife through.
In the anime, he is so apathetic to his own family that even when he is in town he takes steps to avoid them at all cost.

So, I don't know. Proenders will say all that all the pro-SS scenes are canon and all the scenes of proving Sasuke is apathetic is merely "interpretation and not to be taken seriously."

I don't even think the creators of the show want to admit canon anymore because they know it is one hell of a landmine to step on.

It is like Dragonball Super between the anime and manga. Which one has canon precedence? Noone will say. Anime industry has blurred the lines. Where once it was "manga is legit. Anime is a loose adaptation," now they don't want to say.

Wow all of them are kitten weird cause tfs say Chris Sabat was a friend of there's.
So they really don't care about the fans while vic does ?
Also Neil kalpan the voice of marada is against vic to. Chris rager the voice of mr.satan?

Yeah Chris Ragar is Hercule Satan. Majin Buu is also Kickvic.

Reuban Langdon is ISWV and so is Eric Vale (Future Trunks) who hates Sabat with a passion. According to Nick and some other people, there are even more Vic supporters in the VA crowd, but they are afraid to come out because they don't want to lose their job. Monica and the like keep saying that Vic had so much power in the anime industry but from the looks of it...it seems Sabat and Monica have a lot more power than Vic ever had. Especially Sabat. He seems to be so two faced that many VAs hate him too.

Sabat was even banned from a certain con after he was talking inappropriate sexual behavior around minors as well. No proof yet of this, but supposedly some people have it. I won't confirm or deny, but it would not surprise me.

From what they have shown these past few months, no...they don't like the fans. Especially if you disagree with them. They call you up and report you for harassment if you even say "Hey, Monica/Sabat, why do you call Vic a friend if you hated him so much?" They will come at you like spoiled brats arguing over a toy. Amanda Win Lee wished rape on a girl because she stood with Vic. This is how psychotic they have become. This is what SJW culture is. They preach love and tolerance while wishing rape and death on anyone who disagrees with them. Hell, Monica said she was all about "Women's rights," but then tells ACTUAL victims of rape that they are not real women because they sided with Vic instead of her.

It is just so....bad.

Marchi is insane too as she keeps straddling the line between legal and illegal and then mocks the system itself.

These people are worse than idiots...they KNOW what they are doing and are mocking the very system.

On twitter, Marchi threatens to kill Vic saying she wants his head and balls and says she wants him to suffer, but when asked "Is this twitter post about Vic?" She lies and says "I never said Vic's name here. kitten, we KNOW who you are talking about. The entire conversation knows. Stop lying. Stop being this disgusting human being that wants to bring harm to others and then acts like the victim and say "well, I was defending myself. You made me do it."

Why are some adults like this? Why are these adults so crazy that they refuse to own up to their own sadistic side? And then threaten death and rape on you when you say "I don't believe you any more." Their response: "Good. Hope you get raped and killed."

These people are NOT good people and their true colors come out when they face the cold hard truth that they are not gods on this earth.

They love the whole "Laws for thee, but not for me" retort. 

Amen to that James #IStandwithVic. I saw that video from a recent event Vic went in NY there were at least 500 people that attended since the place wasn't that big. But still they all had a great time and enjoyed being there. Every single one of them were supporting Vic. They even sang him Happy Birthday even if his BD is in a few weeks (August 27). This is the perfect example of true fans not that piece of kitten that is KIckVic. 

I think the worst part is when I show proof of these people being A-holes and they want to say that I am misconstruing their actions. "You're interpreting it wrong." They will say.

How can you construed Marchi saying "I want his head. I want his balls." These are the professionals? REALLY?! That's the difference. These people accuse Vic of evidence, but have NO proof, but the ISWV side shows the proof that these people hate you and we're told WE are the ones who are delusional.

I hate this world sometimes. I really do.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 13 August 2019 - 06:00 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)