Close
Photo

Have Sasuke and Sakura seriously never kissed?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 07:45 AM

Anyone else find it hard to believe that Sasuke and Sakura never shared a kiss at least once? They got married and had a child together.  Admittedly, I`m not familiar with Japanese wedding ceremonies, so I can`t be sure if kissing at the end is part of it.  But Naruto kissed Hinata during his wedding, so I`m guessing it is part of tradition(if I`m wrong on this feel free to correct me).  And I don`t see how they could conceive a child without kissing on the mouth.

#2 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 07:54 AM

SP were the ones that made the Last and they have always wanted it to be nH so they were more than willing to have those two kiss.

But kishi never had any desire for either nH or SS happening and only did it because (insert a reason for the ending). So he has no desire to make an image where Sasuke and Sakura kiss (especially after everything that has happened since the ending). While SP don't care or outright hate those two so they haven't bothered with it either. So the two group that can make official artwork where the two of them kissing have no desire to make an image of them kissing. So they have never kissed because of that.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 20 July 2015 - 10:33 AM.

#3 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 04:38 PM

That's certainly the impression Naruto Gaiden gives. I get Kishimoto wants to pass on the forehead thing, but he very noticeable hesitation makes it sound like they haven't kissed.

And no, it's not really believable given how the relationship is sold.

#4 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 04:45 PM

That's certainly the impression Naruto Gaiden gives. I get Kishimoto wants to pass on the forehead thing, but he very noticeable hesitation makes it sound like they haven't kissed.

And no, it's not really believable given how the relationship is sold.

Yeah, no kidding, Nate. It never was a relationship that could work, given how Sakura doesn't knwo Sasuke well enough, plus Sasuke has always mocked her and looked down on her abilities, plus he failed with the forehead poke since Itachi did it to keep distant, yet Sasuke uses it for affection for some God forsaken reasoning. XP

#5 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 05:00 PM

At this point...the relationship isn't even about love. Sasuke just got with Sakura because he needed to procreate. That's all.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#6 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 20 July 2015 - 05:03 PM

It's all about the babies and lip contact  does not equal babies :hm:

#7 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 20 July 2015 - 08:30 PM

To be fair this entire relationship and what it has become is unbelievable so really, anything goes. 

No I don't think they've kissed. Sakura wouldn't have had any reason to pause the way she did, unless something bad happened after their kiss. It's very easy to mate without kissing btw. And as for the wedding, as of now it's inferred that they didn't have a wedding ceremony. Cause if they did, then there would have at least been a picture.  

And even Kishimoto realized that they had no family picture, which is why he added one at the end. So yeah, anything goes with this couple.

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#8 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 08:40 PM

They probably high five to replace the kiss at the wedding.

#9 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 20 July 2015 - 08:46 PM

They probably high five to replace the kiss at the wedding.

No, Sasuke gave her a romantic poke on the forehead. :smug:

#10 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 08:47 PM

No, Sasuke gave her a romantic poke on the forehead. :smug:

Spectator 1: What does that even mean?!

#11 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 09:59 PM

Yeah, no kidding, Nate. It never was a relationship that could work, given how Sakura doesn't knwo Sasuke well enough, plus Sasuke has always mocked her and looked down on her abilities, plus he failed with the forehead poke since Itachi did it to keep distant, yet Sasuke uses it for affection for some God forsaken reasoning. XP

That's not what I mean. I meant they are being portrayed as a married (and behaving that way openly-calling each husband and wife over and over) and happy couple in Gaiden. Even if they were apart for a long time, it's hard to believe that if they are as the manga portrays them that they had sex, but didn't kiss.

Maybe he didn't mean to suggest that, but it's really hard to see her fumbling for an answer as anything else. That is unless Sakura came down with an incurable sickness that makes it impossible for her to give straight answers to easy questions.

#12 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 11:43 PM

That's not what I mean. I meant they are being portrayed as a married (and behaving that way openly-calling each husband and wife over and over) and happy couple in Gaiden. Even if they were apart for a long time, it's hard to believe that if they are as the manga portrays them that they had sex, but didn't kiss.

Maybe he didn't mean to suggest that, but it's really hard to see her fumbling for an answer as anything else. That is unless Sakura came down with an incurable sickness that makes it impossible for her to give straight answers to easy questions.

Yeah, I know what you mean now,. I mean, it's why I also believe Karin is Sarada's biological mom besides the other things that make it seems like it's clear.

And that in the long run is is proof enough this was really forced, even if they appear happy, considering that it's a forced happiness.

#13 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 12:12 AM

Yeah, I know what you mean now,. I mean, it's why I also believe Karin is Sarada's biological mom besides the other things that make it seems like it's clear.

And that in the long run is is proof enough this was really forced, even if they appear happy, considering that it's a forced happiness.

Didn't Gaiden showed us that she isn't ?

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#14 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 12:23 AM

Didn't Gaiden showed us that she isn't ?

It did, but think about it. Why would Karin, who isn't Sarada's mom supposedly, be the one to keep her umbilical cord? Why would Sakura keep a picture of Taka besides the fact she had none with Sasuke at the time? I like to think,e ven if Kishimoto is too much of a coward to go with it, that Karin is Sarada's biological mom, but let Sasuke take her to keep her safe from anyone who would want to abuse the powers she has as an Uchiha AND an Uzumaki, like Orochimaru (even if he claims to have changed, he still can't be trusted)./

#15 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 12:37 AM

It did, but think about it. Why would Karin, who isn't Sarada's mom supposedly, be the one to keep her umbilical cord? Why would Sakura keep a picture of Taka besides the fact she had none with Sasuke at the time? I like to think,e ven if Kishimoto is too much of a coward to go with it, that Karin is Sarada's biological mom, but let Sasuke take her to keep her safe from anyone who would want to abuse the powers she has as an Uchiha AND an Uzumaki, like Orochimaru (even if he claims to have changed, he still can't be trusted)./

I don't know why Karin kept Salad's umbilical cord, but she herself said Salad is Sakura's child, I agree with you  thothat it would make more sense if Karin was her mom but this is kishi's story, logical reasoning and thinking has no place here

Supposedly Sakura was travelling after Sasuke while pregnant and then met Karin, they became friends and Karin helped her in the birth bed but then this brings the whole problem of Sakura being a total hypocrite because she basically kept Karin a secret from Salad even when Karin used to send off presents to Salad  and then Sakura even "photoshopped" team Taka's photo into her own family's photo because for whatever reason she lacked the original deal

The timeline is all screwed up either way and trying to make sense of it will end up bringing one or more characters to the trash even more

Edited by Nar123, 21 July 2015 - 12:37 AM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#16 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 21 July 2015 - 08:23 AM

Gaiden indicates they haven't  and at this point we can't even be sure they really had "sex"  bc the whole thing is a mess not to mention forced , SS has no foundation whatsoever to even indicate intimate relationship , the only thing they have is calling each other husbando and waifu lol and Kishimoto deliberately did this (as he basically admit that in his interviews ) bc he just can't portray that with this couple . Heck they've barely even seen each other while Sasuke was away the timeline is a mess and doesn't fit at all and Sakura was furthermore portrayed as some insane obsessive fangirl  sign.

With everything we have  its more believable that Sakura somehow got some of Sasuke's juice and Salad was made from a test tube :roll: . You would think their "marriage" normally would indicate intimacy between them  but this is not your normal marriage and  normal couple its downright ridiculously insane and disgusting with zero foundation and tons of contrived BS . So the point is that everything can be applied in here even if it sounds ridiculously insane  bc this kitten is that much ridiculous and makes no sens  so don't beat your head over this its not worth it  :zaru:  .      

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#17 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 11:49 AM

Anyone else find it hard to believe that Sasuke and Sakura never shared a kiss at least once? They got married and had a child together.  Admittedly, I`m not familiar with Japanese wedding ceremonies, so I can`t be sure if kissing at the end is part of it.  But Naruto kissed Hinata during his wedding, so I`m guessing it is part of tradition(if I`m wrong on this feel free to correct me).  And I don`t see how they could conceive a child without kissing on the mouth.

No. It isn't that hard to believe that they haven't kissed.

They probably poked each other the whole time and Sasuke ended up poking Sakura with something else other than his finger.

did that gross you out?

well same goes to your question...its potent enough to give me the cooties lol

and if you go by the generic drama fic route... couples can do the deed without kissing if the feelings are not mutual just lust.

then the time they truly have feelings for the other is when they kiss.

Anyway at this point. whether they love each other or have they kissed each other doesn't matter anymore.

If thy kishimoto declares that they are waifu and husbando that are very mmuch in love then be it.

what? you don't see any of their action pointing to that conclusion? you don't see anything remotely lovable on this couple? well shut it, you are delusional and has zero comprehension skills.

#18 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 02:14 AM

why even question it ss was kitten from the start kishi can't even give a good reason as to why he made them canon that is proof that he is a trash author and like ive said many times before if he attends a con close to me ill show him no mercy he needs to realize that  by putting them together it sends a horrible message towards women and by putting  nh together it sends a bad message about love guilt tripping dreams making past love into a mere contest its a joke

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#19 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 06:40 AM

i don't know, but it's hard to imagine sasuke giving a kiss to sakura let alone have sex with her, it's just out of character for sasuke as he never showed any romantic feelings for sakura. the only reason why he married her in the first place was to make her feel better for the suffering he had caused her. they most likely didn't even had a wedding as it was never shown even in gaiden. he doesn't really seem to be in love with sakura so there's no way they ever kissed.

Edited by Legend054, 23 July 2015 - 06:44 AM.

1wocs1.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users