115 replies to this topic

#41 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 08:31 PM

Oh would you rather I backhandedly insult you like you do everyone else? Every post You make is "nonono you poor fools just can't read, your FEELINGS are blinding you to the truth." I'm sick of it, and imnpretty sure everyone else is too.

Stop thinking and acting like you alone are the authority and maybe people will stop rolling their damn eyes at you.

Just let it go and ignore her. A lot of members on this forum have added her to their ignore list. It's not worth it and for a long time I've been asking myself why is she here? Why does she decided to come to a forum that is pro NS? The joke is she keeps saying she's a NS fan when clearly she's not. She's in favor of Kishimoto's kitten NH/SS ending saying he did nothing wrong, that he didn't made any mistakes, that his story is fine the way it ended. She's here to make us look like fools with her" I'm right you're wrong" attitude the whole superior complex that she holds the truth to everything while we're inferior and we'll always be wrong. Her title says" fact checker" another joke I laughed at this one.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#42 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 28 November 2017 - 08:32 PM

@analyzer "Untrue" becaause thats your opinion, just like EVERYONE else's posts are their OPINIONS. Why are we supposed to value yours when you don't value anyone else's? Evidence in support of an opinion does not in fact, make it A reality, it only supports why YOU think it's true, it's "subjective" :zaru: but It's still just an opinion.
Right? Right. so if YOU could again stop nitpicking everyone else's opinion and then presenting your own opinion as a fact maybe people will stop cringing everytime you post some BS.

You don't know anything more then anyone else does. Point blank.

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 28 November 2017 - 08:34 PM.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#43 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 08:36 PM

Just let it go and ignore her.

I've ignored her for the last few days and then she accused me of bashing. If she wants to see bashing I can happily show her.

#44 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 08:38 PM

I accuse her of bashing. Because she wants me to think that it's ok if Sakura doesn't care about her friends. Sakura doesn't care about her family. Sakura doesn't care about her best friend who was in love with her and just lost an arm doing something he promised her he would do. She only cares about a reformed villain who tortured her and tried to kill her. To say that Sakura is like that is bashing. It's just that Kishimoto validated the bashing with the ending.

#45 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 08:45 PM

Remember our Strawman discussion? This would be it. I never asserted anything about being okay with Sakura not caring about friends, family, or best friend, and only caring about Sasuke. This isn't true at all, given Sakura certainly cares about Naruto, and her family (Given Sarada is a part of this!) and her friends. Healing Naruto, healing other Konoha Eleven members...

What is wrong with this post, is first: The claim of bashing, and second, the implication that loving Sasuke means not caring about anyone else...given she loved Sasuke for much of the manga yet cared about other people too?

I said why in another post in the Liking Hinata but hating Sakura thread which you didn't respond to. Why do you want me to type it again? Do you want me to get carpal tunnel? I also said why in the NS scenes thread. There are countless reasons why. You acknowledged none of them. There is just no merit at all in talking to you about this.

I accuse you of bashing.

Edited by DrK, 28 November 2017 - 08:46 PM.

#46 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 08:47 PM

"I'm pro Ns -nitpicks every kittening thing about it.- "

#47 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 08:50 PM

I did read it.

Bashing is simply this: Criticising or insulting, in a derogatory manner, something which you don't like.

DEFENDING cannot, by its very definition, fit "insulting", "Criticizing", or "Derogatory", especially since I -actually- like the ending. 

In fact, what -you- are doing, on the other hand towards Sakura, can very much be construed as bashing. The irony is you are doing this yourself, but project myself as doing it.

Yet you don't offer a defense?

I accuse you of bashing. You are insulting Sakura by saying she was always a bad person when she wasn't. Leave her alone.

Also now you're typing in bigger letters? How is that gonna make your argument more convincing? It just makes you seem angrier than I am, which seems unlikely considering I am the one being trolled here.

Edited by DrK, 28 November 2017 - 08:52 PM.

#48 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 08:54 PM

I did read it.

Bashing is simply this: Criticising or insulting, in a derogatory manner, something which you don't like.[/size]

DEFENDING cannot, by its very definition, fit "insulting", "Criticizing", or "Derogatory", especially since I -actually- like the ending. [/size]

In fact, what -you- are doing, on the other hand towards Sakura, can very much be construed as bashing. The irony is you are doing this yourself, but project myself as doing it.

Every post recently is rather negative and not really even about NS, sadly. This thread specifically as an example. "Nitpicks" is a bit off for that reason.

it's negative because YOU derail it ffs. We can't discuss NS because according to YOU it does not exist. You're not fooling anyone.

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 28 November 2017 - 08:55 PM.

#49 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 08:55 PM

Yet I never said this. I never said Sakura was always a "bad person". This is making a strawman argument. Sakura was not always a "Bad person", even young Sakura at the beginning is not a "bad person". 

Defending Sakura's choice of initiating a relationship with Sasuke still is the defense that was on the topic we were discussing for quite some time. 

The act of treating that as the real Sakura is the bash because the real Sakura would never do that. As has been established in many posts which you ignored to respond to the replies to them instead. It's not a strawman argument, you're just failing to connect my statement with what it was referring to. I know you said that the sycophantic Sakura is good, that's why you're ridiculous.

Edited by DrK, 28 November 2017 - 08:57 PM.

#50 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 09:01 PM

Frankly, "Real Sakura" does not exist. Sakura is Sakura. Real Sakura is the same as Sakura. To split them from the point of pairings is rather silly.

This also does not fit the definition of bashing. You cannot re-interpret a word to fit what you want it to. That is not how language works, instead, this is how you make words have no meaning anymore. 

I've not ignored any posts. Specifically here I am coming down on your point that this is bashing, with evidence that it isn't. You claim to point out ignoring, but for your "bashing" argument to even function, you have to ignore the definition of bashing.

You made no effort to show that the nonsensical actions of Sakura do not create this supposed fake Sakura because you ignored every post to that effect. You are continuing to do so.

If you want me to stop saying this, go back and respond to them. It has nothing to do with pairings. It is the compassionate Sakura versus the lobotomized Sasuke worshipper. 

I still accuse you of bashing.

Edited by DrK, 28 November 2017 - 09:03 PM.

#51 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 09:08 PM

:roll: my god. No, Analyzer we had like no clue NS wasn't canon. Thanks for letting us all know.

You are so full of it.

US:NS has all these great scenes showing romantic undertone, it's clear Kishi was leading in that direction until...
YOU : those scenes are not romantic, Kishi never planned it, I'm totally pro Ns tho.

And you have the nerve to wonder why its negative.

#52 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 09:10 PM

Sakura always had Sasuke as a part of her character since chapter 3. That it developed and commenced in 699 is all a part of her early roots. If THIS Sakura is OOC, then ALL of Sakura is OOC (Read, Sakura is IC).

You're making me type it again now so I hate you for doing this. If you hadn't ignored the posts to focus on people's short, opinionated replies, this would not be necessary.

She put Naruto as more important than Sasuke at the H&E bridge. Then she hugs Naruto when she knew Hinata loved him. Therefore she has chosen Naruto over Sasuke at this point because there is no reason she would have done this otherwise without being a bad person in retrospect. This is where the bashing comes from, because if you call the ending Sakura the real Sakura, she was a bad person all along.

Ergo, I accuse you of bashing. The failure to separate the real Sakura from the fake Sakura is bashing of the real Sakura.

Edited by DrK, 28 November 2017 - 09:13 PM.

#53 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 09:22 PM

No but how can you be pro NS when everytime someone brings up some NS moment and you whip out the machine gun to shoot it down? You can't because fundamentally you have nothing good to say about it.

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 28 November 2017 - 09:24 PM.

#54 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 09:23 PM

Except neither point is sound evidence to the logical assumption that she had chosen Naruto over Sasuke at this point, particularly given that Sakura's Confession chapter begs to differ. Another incorrect leap is assuming "no reason she would have done this unless she's a bad person".

Your definition of bashing is still wrong, because you cannot twist my words to be bashing, when they are a defense of a character. 

See what you did there? You ignored my original posts and got me to restate the statements in a much simpler way, where I don't break it down completely so that there is no other possible interpretation. Then you attack my bare-bones point and act like you are actually doing a good job of defending this. That is pathetic, and you're bashing Sakura. I'm done with you.

And it doesn't matter if the Sakura's Confession begs to differ because there is no equivocation regarding her actions. She could have told Naruto she hated him and thought he was ugly and stupid in that chapter. She still liked Naruto back then. If you want to argue that she stopped liking Naruto because of the confession, that would be one thing and I might actually respect you. But that is not and never will be what you are doing, so I don't and now I never will because you have acted in such a ridiculous, gutless way with your ignoring of posts to focus on people's OPINIONS which you then call SUBJECTIVE. God that is sad.

Edited by DrK, 28 November 2017 - 09:25 PM.

#55 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 09:28 PM

Honestly, its so bad and so blatant i feel like I should keep a running tally of everytime someone says something ProNS only to have Analyzer chime attempting to dissect and dessicate it.

#56 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 11:19 PM

I've ignored her for the last few days and then she accused me of bashing. If she wants to see bashing I can happily show her.

Did you add her to your ignore user list? Also don't start bashing otherwise the mods might send you a warning. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#57 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 12:03 AM

I did say "if".

#58 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 29 November 2017 - 01:00 AM

I accuse her of bashing. Because she wants me to think that it's ok if Sakura doesn't care about her friends. Sakura doesn't care about her family. Sakura doesn't care about her best friend who was in love with her and just lost an arm doing something he promised her he would do. She only cares about a reformed villain who tortured her and tried to kill her. To say that Sakura is like that is bashing. It's just that Kishimoto validated the bashing with the ending.

Lol it’s not bashing, it’s the truth. All of that is true.

Honestly, its so bad and so blatant i feel like I should keep a running tally of everytime someone says something ProNS only to have Analyzer chime attempting to dissect and dessicate it.

You do that, and I’ll keep a tally regarding how many times I’ve been told that I don’t understand something or don’t comprehend something, when it thrns out that I’m the one that actually knows what I’m taking. Sardonic humor, for instance.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#59 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 01:03 AM

Lol it’s not bashing, it’s the truth. All of that is true.

Yes, he made her that way. But he shouldn't have. This is why the ending is so freaking intolerable. Everything that people thought was bad about Sakura that hadn't been confirmed, was confirmed. And I was one of the people thinking those things. I did not want to be right and most of us didn't want to be right. Some cancerous people probably did want to be right, but giving that type of fan what they want is not a good thing. It's the most infuriating authorial decision that anyone could possibly make.

Kishimoto is just a sadistic bastard. I always talk about how Sasuke effectively tortured Sakura, but Kishimoto really did torture her. And god did he drag it out. And it's still going on to this day.

Edited by DrK, 29 November 2017 - 01:45 AM.

#60 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 04:05 PM

And you all keep forgetting one big major detail. SS wasn't created because Kishimoto wanted it to be so. He created it because NaruHina had to be canon. I want you all to really think about this and I can even back this up with facts taken from Kishimoto's own mouth.

Kishimoto said that he had no reason why Sasuke and Sakura are together and any reason outside of Sakura being a drug addict is going to be contrived. Now why would an author say such a thing if his intention was for Sasuke and Sakura to be together the whole time? "Bad at romance" is not really a good excuse because even 5th graders can write a cohesive fairy tale where two people fall in love and have tons of development in the story itself. So why did Kishimoto fail at it?

What is easier to believe?
"Sasuke and Sakura were meant to be together since chapter 1"
"Sasuke and Sakura were put together to push Naruto to HInata by way of showing that since Sakura was taken, Naruto only had one other choice."

The second theory sounds more believable given the fact that Kishimoto said he had no reaosn why they are together and one other quote that I seem to mention. You guys can look it up yourself where he said that he thought about NS and making them canon, but ultimately decided on NH because he saw a bunch of youtubers praising and seeing Hinata. It is also evident that he copied their reasoning too because his reasoning is almost exactly word for word with what the like of Sawyer and Forneverworld say: "She was there from the beginning, she supported him, and blag blah blah." Again, proven false on all count. Hinata wasn't there for a good chunk of the manga and never even existed on Naruto's radar.

So Sasuke and Sakura being together is a product of forcing NH to be canon and they are basically the ultimate form of "pair the spares."  And since Naruto the Last started production around 2 years before the manga ended....I would say that Kishimoto had his hands tied. Imagine ending the manga with NS and the movie is about NH getting together and it was supposed to be canon.

Actually, that would have been funny to see...too bad Kishimoto didn't do that.

Next, you all are again bashing Sakura about what she does...what she doesn't do and just like pro-enders, you ignore everything else.

Naruto is WORSE to his friends than Sakura could ever be. If we are to take Naruto the Last as canon, then Naruto has been both lying to Sakura and Sasuke for a very long time. We are to take that everything Naruto did was not in the name of love and that he cared about them, but because Sasuke was far more popular than he was no matter what he did and he was extremely envious and he wanted to take everything away from Sasuke. We also take into account that Naruto never speaks to his friends or family that he once knew and even in the light novels we get an even bigger picture of Naruto being hypercritical and down right mean and nasty to everyone who formally called "friends." We have Naruto telling his own son that he needs to suck up the fact that his father is a workaholic and that he should see the village as his family and not him. Why? Because Naruto didn't have parents when he was growing up so Bolt not having his father to him seems like it is "no big deal."

"Quite being a brat, Boruto" says Naruto the biggest brat of them all and who only cared about people because he was an envious little cretin.

To me, Sakura is an angel compared to Naruto and his kitten change. You know maybe Naruto and Hinata were meant to be with each other. They are both spoiled, selfish brats that wanted everyone to pity them and are so pathetic that instead of actually being a decent human being, they were more like massive coveters for attention.

Hinata even more so than even Naruto. Proof? Well, let me ask you this...how many times has Hinata attempted to save anyone else other than Naruto? She didn't even care about her own sister and cared more about a damn scarf. She even says this in the movie. SHE SAYS SHE IS SELFISH BECAUSE SHE CARED MORE ABOUT A SCARF FOR NARUTO THAN SHE DID HER OWN SISTER. How kittening pathetic and selfish can you get?

But we are being told to believe that she is the most selfless person in the entire manga. HINATA LET NEJI DIE SO SHE COULD HAVE HER TIME WITH NARUTO.There is nothing more selfish than putter her own desires over other people's lives.

That's how the Last wants me to see this story and that is how I see it.

Since Boruto is not written by Kishimoto...it is not canon since "it was never his intention." Kishimoto never planned to make Boruto its own series.
He never planned it at all. At one time he was going to make a Minato Gaiden and showcase how Minato became who he was and you know what? I would have enjoyed that more that Hinata the Last Scarf with her children of the corn Burrito and Hepititis. And at least we know that gaurenteed he was going to end up with Kushina and not some shy background character that did nothing more than hinder Minato because she "lurves him so much."

Edited by James S Cassidy, 29 November 2017 - 04:08 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sasusaku

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users