31579 replies to this topic

#26821 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 10:36 PM

goku didn't really kill broly in the first movie, somehow broly survived and the 2nd film shows him escaping the planet in a pod and crashing in a snowy area on earth and becoming frozen in a glacier, then years later goten and trunks go to a village near it in search of a dragon ball, broly awakens, beats the crap out of them and super saiyan gohan, shenron makes goku appear from otherworld temporarily and goku, gohan, and goten use a triple father son kamehameha on broly sending him into the sun, killing him for good. third movie is not really broly but some bio creature made with his dna.

Ah. I remembered the first wrong then. It sounds like, if Broly's alive, they must be discounting the two that came after. I'm not surprised they went back to him. I remember the first Broly movie being fairly popular back when I paid attention to Dragonball related happenings.

bd5.jpg

#26822 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 12:34 AM

Thread got derailed very fast.

It's always Superman or Harry Potter or Sonic or Star Wars or Dragon Ball kicks in here when they are all have their own thread.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#26823 dl316bh

dl316bh

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 12:37 AM

Thread got derailed very fast.

It's always Superman or Harry Potter or Sonic or Star Wars or Dragon Ball kicks in here when they are all have their own thread.

Gotta derail threads fast!

Sorry. Partly my fault. But I've always had a habit of thread derailing.

Edited by dl316bh, 18 December 2018 - 12:38 AM.

bd5.jpg

#26824 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 01:33 AM

I didn't want to have to, but since it seems like others aren't going to let sleeping dogs lie after some attempts by yet others to get it back on track, I'm just gonna go ahead and say it to anyone else who wants to actually try and get me to engage on this. I've got a standing "kiss my ass" policy on The Last Jedi, my feelings about it and anyone who doesn't like what I've got to say about "anti-feminists" or whatever kitten they get their drawers in a bunch over. You want to engage in conversation about the stupidity of plot points, go ahead, I'll be happy to have a civil conversation. But I've got no time for the rest and if you want to try, I'm just going to make dismissive wanking motions at you and mock you. Probably just put you on ignore if I feel my eyes hurting from rolling them too much.

Seems people have struck a nerve with you. Problem though, telling people you have a ""kiss my ass" policy" does not really imply you are willing to have a "civil conversation."

You know, there are a lot of people who hated The Last Jedi for other reasons than "Eww, the main lead is a girl." This kind of thinking is at best in a small minority of the population. As well you also know that people who dislike things is not because they are sexist, or racist, or any kind of hateful nature of it. They have legitimate reasons why the story of the Last Jedi fails. As for Rey the biggest problem most people have is not because she is a female, but because she is a Mary Su. There are plenty of female Jedi in the world that are far better written and are actually awesome and bad ass. People love Ahsoka Tano from Star Wars The Clone Wars tv series. Star Wars fans loved several females from the EU that were awesome.

The whole thing of accusing people of hating stuff because they are sexist is what gets you in trouble. You love the Last Jedi? Good for you, but there are people who hate it as well. You have no privilege to judge these people just because you have a problem with their political views only to get mad when it comes right back at you.

Maybe the only reason why you like The Last Jedi is because the lead is a female and Mary Su regardless if the plot makes sense. Would you be mad if I said to you "You're just a salty man-hater because people don't like your Mary Su?" That is basically what you are doing. So, as you assume others, others assume you.

Oh man, haha, you want to go there?

That's hilarious coming from you and half the statements you've made across this forum, not just now but from how I remember you from the old days. I think you might be the person I see try and play this whole series off as if it were a romance manga with the hilarious stupidity of the end pairings being why it sucked - yeah, I'm sure NaruSaku would have fixed the derailing train that was the plot - the most of anyone while also acknowledging it's actually an action comic that probably had more issues than that. So don't come to me about counter statements, Jamesy. Just move along with your day constantly whining about how Naruto's actually a romance manga somehow. Or whining in general. You'll be a lot happier.

lol Seems I have struck a nerve with you. A very sensitive nerve at that seeing how you are attacking more personally. Black Bishop takes White knight.

I don't need to come at you with counter statements because you are your own counter statement. As I said above, if feminism really has any meaning in Naruto fan's viewpoint then why is Hinata loved and not hated? She is overly sexualized, overly pathetic, and so much more that many third-wave feminist would have a problem with. There is even more proof where Hinata in Road to Ninja is even more hyper sexualized and worse...so why do they have no problems and like her Road to Ninja counter part? I would have thought they would be absolutely livid at the fact that the females of Naruto become simple housewives and sex symbols. I already did a whole theory about it which you can read...somewhere else....and it has nothing to do with feminism or political aspirations.

Unless you want to say TW feminist are blind to the obvious...

As for the romance manga thing...I am not sure if you're reading correctly, but my whole issue with this is because this is the excuse for why nH has no development. Well, yeah, it is not a romance manga, but that doesn't mean you can just put two characters together and tell everyone to accept the outcome without a good enough explanation. Even harder to explain why a whole movie was dedicated to the pure romance aspect of a shounen manga and not say a Team 7 reunion or several other far better plots. The proenders only cared about the pairings which is why the ending is so good to them. So, to them, it might as well be a romance manga since that is all they seem to care about.

But I mean, how would you know (no offense)...you said you stopped reading the manga long before and haven't followed the community so I am talking to a brick wall...You're so out of touch that all context is lost on you. I am afraid to go into detail cause you'll be lost after just a few words asking me more questions than I need to answer. I don't feel like writing a whole novel that would make J.R.R Tolkien ask for less detail just to explain a detail that should be well known by now.  So, sorry kiddo, but this is as far as I am going to go. The rest you can figure out later.

The fact that you went down that route...the idea that "This is like this/people don't like this because men hate women" is a disgusting and a horrifying disingenuous assertion. It is that kind of thinking that is causing major rifts with people today. You are throwing a match on a powder keg for, what I can only assume, is to make yourself feel superior in some way. You're not. It just makes you look like a hateful troll. You don't want to be a hateful troll.

Just don't. People don't like The Last Jedi for their own legit reasons and you need to respect that at least and not make an ass of yourself assuming something that isn't. You want to discuss it, take it to the political thread. Not here.

This is all I am going to say on this matter.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 18 December 2018 - 01:34 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#26825 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 01:35 AM

http://www.narusaku....ic=15917&page=7

If people really want to talk about the last jedi, and not Naruto here is that topic go at it.

#26826 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 18 December 2018 - 01:57 AM

Well guys I have at last managed to get rid off my Naruto Volms mainly as I had a lot Im happy they atgone as now I can get better Manga and books.

I already have the Lord of the Rings book coming tomorrow it the Fellowship of the ring.

#26827 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 01:58 AM

I hope you started a dumpster fire with them :hehehe:  :hehehe: That would make my day

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#26828 dl316bh

dl316bh

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 02:01 AM

Seems people have struck a nerve with you.

UWhyVBa.gif

bd5.jpg

#26829 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 18 December 2018 - 02:09 AM

I hope you started a dumpster fire with them :hehehe:  :hehehe: That would make my day

No its too cold to set a fire, but seeing all that trash manga burning 🔥 🔥 🔥 like that would make a good YouTube video until all the NH fans came along crying maybe I should rip a pages out with Hinata and burn it she is trash after all.

#26830 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 18 December 2018 - 02:12 AM

Guys, don't make me become a mod here. Y'all need to settle down. Most of you were off-topic anyways.

No its too cold to set a fire, but seeing all that trash manga burning like that would make a good YouTube video until all the NH fans came along crying maybe I should rip a pages out with Hinata and burn it she is trash after all.

I gave mine away. You know what will be better, draw horns on her. Make her as the demon spawn because she is the cause of the franchise's ruining. An actual "Angel in Disguise".

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#26831 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 02:13 AM

Well guys I have at last managed to get rid off my Naruto Volms mainly as I had a lot Im happy they atgone as now I can get better Manga and books.

I already have the Lord of the Rings book coming tomorrow it the Fellowship of the ring.

I gave mine to Goodwill. Yeah, I hate to give people trash to read, but if charity can make money for the unfortunate...then at least some good can come from it.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 18 December 2018 - 02:13 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#26832 dl316bh

dl316bh

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 02:14 AM

Guys, don't make me become a mod here. Y'all need to settle down. Most of you were off-topic anyways.

You got it boss man. I was in "don't read and just post dumb gifs" mode anyway. Wasn't gonna go anywhere productive aside from me giggling about it.

Edited by dl316bh, 18 December 2018 - 02:14 AM.

bd5.jpg

#26833 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 18 December 2018 - 03:32 AM

I meant to share this on the date of the 4 year anniversary when the Naruto series ended, but with life and classes getting in the way during the month there was no choice for me, but to hold it back for just a little longer. 

So in honor of the 4 year anniversary of Naruto's finale, I decided to host a podcast similar to what our dear friend James S Cassidy did for the NaruSaku podcasts back in the day, and I was lucky enough to be joined by some of our fellow members, Chatte, lkmnjh aka Steve, Sparda3g (TouKen4life), and BlueStarSaber for this occasion. 

fyi, the second/final part of the podcast is still being worked on. I should have it up by Wednesday December 19 at somepoint. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 18 December 2018 - 03:35 AM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#26834 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 04:30 AM

I am feeling pedantic at the moment. Pretty sure that was a month or so ago; Nov 10, even the last was December 6th. Hell this date is only significant if it one of the many times kishi shot himself in the foot trying to defend the ending.

#26835 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 18 December 2018 - 04:34 AM

I am feeling pedantic at the moment. Pretty sure that was a month or so ago; Nov 10, even the last was December 6th. Hell this date is only significant if it one of the many times kishi shot himself in the foot trying to defend the ending.

The official day was November 10, but November 6 was the one I was reffering to since that's when the chapters came out unofficially.

I actually forgot that the last came out December 6.. shows how memorable that is.  

#26836 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 04:43 AM

The official day was November 10, but November 6 was the one I was referring to since that's when the chapters came out unofficially.

I actually forgot that the last came out December 6.. shows how memorable that is.  

You know I think if you waited a few more days you would had the anniversary of Junko telling kishimoto to be quite because his trying to justify the ending at Jump Festa was upsetting Chie.

So, what do you guys talk about both in part one and part two.

#26837 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 18 December 2018 - 04:53 AM

You know I think if you waited a few more days you would had the anniversary of Junko telling kishimoto to be quite because his trying to justify the ending at Jump Festa was upsetting Chie.

So, what do you guys talk about both in part one and part two.

I didn't really take that into account, wow I'll keep that in mind for another time.. 

Anyway what we mainly talked about were: 

- How we got into Naruto 

- Thoughts on Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura   (Part 1) 

- Favorite Arc/Least Favorite Arc (just for Part 1) 

- Favorite Character/Least Favorite Character (just for Part 1) 

-  Thoughts on the Ending/Expectations for Part 2 

The Part II Podcast was similar to Part I Podcast, but with a few tweaks: 

-  Favorite Arc/Least Favorite Arc (worst was what it became) 

- Thoughts on Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura in Part 2 (from Kazekage Arc to the ending) 

-  The Ending itself 

- The Legacy it left behind 

- How the series has impacted us getting into new series. 

That's mainly it, though I should say Chatte wasn't able to join for Part II because she ended up getting a fever in between the two podcast recording like before the last 30 minutes of the Part 1 Podcast (you could kinda tell as we were recording, which sucked, but last I check she's feeling better now.) 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 18 December 2018 - 04:55 AM.

#26838 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 05:55 AM

Wait. I just remember this is an important day. Tumbler is suppose to be removing all sexual content from their site today. So, that means dozens if not hundreds of images of Hinata having sex with Naruto/Boruto are being removed right now.

#26839 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 18 December 2018 - 06:05 AM

Wait. I just remember this is an important day. Tumbler is suppose to be removing all sexual content from their site today. So, that means dozens if not hundreds of images of Hinata having sex with Naruto/Boruto are being removed right now.

That's true, and I think that includes the SasuSaku "images" too which good riddance. 

#26840 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 18 December 2018 - 06:19 AM

I hate Tumblr but good riddance to the NH and SS "sexy" fanart.

509356167_759751.gif?4

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users