Close
Photo

Selling All The Naruto Stuff I Have And Leaving The Fandom (Good Riddance)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:11 PM

As the Title says I'm going to sell everything Naruto I own today and that includes 67 Volumes of Manga, several T-Shirts and Video Games. I'm also leaving the Fandom and never coming back. Masashi Kishimoto you have wasted 10 years of my life and capped it off with one of the Worst Endings Of All-Time. The sooner I wash my hands of this piece of kitten Series the better, goodbye everyone.

uc.png

#2 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:13 PM

I'm keeping the Manga. I'm just gonna sell my other stuff and NEVER Watch  another episode or movie again

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:18 PM

I am sorry hearing that, but I understand you. I am also planning selling my collection.

I hope that you can find your way back to this site. So many members are talking about leaving, and it would be a pity. We need sticking together now.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#4 Dynared

Dynared

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:30 PM

As the Title says I'm going to sell everything Naruto I own today and that includes 67 Volumes of Manga, several T-Shirts and Video Games. I'm also leaving the Fandom and never coming back. Masashi Kishimoto you have wasted 10 years of my life and capped it off with one of the Worst Endings Of All-Time. The sooner I wash my hands of this piece of kitten Series the better, goodbye everyone.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.  

The series, not you.

I say we move on to something else.  Any suggestions?

#5 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:30 PM

Well I'm not gonna sell my stuff actually. But I'm still not buying any Naruto Merchandise anymore

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#6 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:57 PM

I say we move on to something else.  Any suggestions?

City Hunter, Fist of North Star, Rurouni Kenshin, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Ronin Warriors, Mazinger-Z (or Shin Mazinger Zero if you feel the original series is dated), Bubblegum Crisis, Record of the Lodoss Wars, Maison Ikkoku, Oh! My Goddess, Ranma, Urusei Yatsura, Xabungle (very funny mecha series), Gundam, Touch, The Slayers, Macross/Robotech, Escaflowne, Sailor Moon, One Piece, Fairy Tail...

There are hundreds of good series out there. Naruto is a single manga. We can pass without it.

Well I'm not gonna sell my stuff actually. But I'm still not buying any Naruto Merchandise anymore

I bought a Naruto keychain and a Sakura keychain several years ago. That is the only Naruto merchandise what I own.  :sad:

Regarledd that, you are right. Let's not buying more Naruto merchandise. Even if they do a NS poster, it will feel like a troll movement to rip us off.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#7 Dynared

Dynared

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 02:01 PM

I think I'm going to start reading City Hunter.  

I dunno, I need something where the romantic overtones don't suddenly get reversed to rewarding the villain!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users