122 replies to this topic

#1 AnaHatakechan

AnaHatakechan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:22 PM

So I've came across alot of NaruHina and SasuSaku fans saying Sakura is nothing like Kushina.
I find that Sakura and Kushina are very alike but also have differences and lets face it Kishimoto isn't setting any pairing in stone from what we can gather.

Remember, this thread will be only a one sided point of view focusing onthe NaruSaku and possibly MinatoXKushina pairings. This was created only to discuss, simply to just hold onto and encourage other NS fans. It is not to bash other pairings, it is to simply to get an understanding and to see why other fans see a similarity with Kushina and Sakura. Do not bash other pairings or fans.

I believe that when Kishimoto has Kushina say "Find someone like me" he means personality wise not based on looks. This could possibly mean a person's background too, as a person's backstory can create who a person becomes and shapes their personality but this doesn't happen all the time.
I find that Kushina and Sakura have similar personality traits, they both seem to have a hot-tempered attitude and are both very competitive. They both lash out on the closest victim and or target when their fuse has been set alight or cut short by someone's actions or insulting words.
In the 9th Naruto movie, Road to ninja Kushina lashes out at Naruto at least twice.
Both Sakura and Kushina have a verbal tick
Dattebane and Sharuno
Dattebane has no meaning, it's just childish speek like Dattebayo.
Sharuno: Normally translated to "Hell yeah, kitten yeah and or Bastard"
These are just some of the things I've noticed, what do you think?

Attached Files

Edited by AnaHatakechan, 05 December 2012 - 10:51 PM.

#2 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:59 PM

There is so much that makes them similar. Makes it so obvious that NaruSaku will happen because Kishimoto took the time to make her like Sakura and then had her tell Naruto to pick someone like herself. One of my favorite NaruSaku moments. tongue.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#3 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:38 PM

Hmm..it's too many things. I'll just give my fav link.

My fav link

It's so famous lol, I just searched "why we co" on google, it ultimately showed up.

Why we compare Kushina and Sakura.

ナルサク

#4 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:37 AM

ana bashing is prohibited here you dont need to worry. well. before i say something . why this topic is in funcafe . it should be in naruto general. or icha icha narusaku. as its a topic to find similarity it should be in naruto general. so i agree kushina has many similaritier with sakura. but my answer will be exactly what sushis answer and foolishyounglings answer.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#5 AnaHatakechan

AnaHatakechan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:25 AM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Dec 5 2012, 11:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My fav link

It's so famous lol, I just searched "why we co" on google, it ultimately showed up.

I read through the link and all her points were accurate and correct. A friend of mine has been debating with a crazed NaruHina fan and everything she said was acurate and correct but this NH fan kept saying that because Hinata and Kushina were both kidnapped by cloud ninja and the fact that they both have HINA in their names means NaruHina is going to become canon, actually this fan thinks NaruHina is already canon due to Hinata's confession and the fact that Hinata said she was going to walk beside Naruto holding his hand.

#6 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:25 PM

This may be better suited for the Naruto General or Icha Icha NaruSaku section.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#7 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    ect....

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:27 PM

QUOTE (The Notorious L.I.D. @ Dec 7 2012, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This may be better suited for the Naruto General or Icha Icha NaruSaku section.

exactly . and anna. really the nh are saying that well now that really s**k . this is the theory the are saying about kushina and hinata.... haha shame on you nh fans. how the name can be a theory. sakura and kushina have a lot of similarities.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#8 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:07 PM

What reinforces it is the fact that kushina come after, i dont think kishimoto didnt draw kushina right away, i do think he started thinking about her after part 2, and i do think he got a character like sakura to be the start point to draw kushina.
So kushina's character comes mainly because of sakura with some traits from naruto.
she's a mix of both.

roughly sakura is not Kushina but Kushina is Sakura.
even examining sakura's character she has traits that belong to naruto too.
so sometimes i think that kushina comes from sakura only.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 07 December 2012 - 05:54 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#9 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:50 PM

drarrs double post is not allowed delete one of them and edit.and i agree kushina came from sakura.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#10 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:11 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Dec 5 2012, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My fav link

Wow, that link is just full of win. Thank you for sharing. biggrin.gif
QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 7 2012, 12:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What reinforces it is the fact that kushina come after, i dont think kishimoto didnt draw kushina right away, i do think he started thinking about her after part 2, and i do think he got a character like sakura to be the start point to draw kushina.
So kushina's character comes mainly because of sakura with some traits from naruto.
she's a mix of both.

roughly sakura is not Kushina but Kushina is Sakura.
even examining sakura's character she has traits that belong to naruto too.
so sometimes i think that kushina comes from sakura only.

Well said. The moment she hit Naruto is when I said, "Sakura?" I don't think you can make any excuse for the parallel. I don't even know where the Minato connection to Hinata comes from, but whatever.

#11 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:14 PM

People know that Kushina and Sakura are extremely similar personality wise, even if it's at a subconscious level.

Add to that their physical insecurities and how they both looked down on the boys. By this point you start to wonder if Kishi is intentionally making her share traits with Sakura to serve as a hint to Naruto's preference on women. I'm not sure how common it is, but I'm aware that in some works of fiction people end up with lovers that share traits with the parent of the opposite gender (just look at Gohan from DBZ who was paired up with a girl that was very similar to his mother). Another way to look at it is that Kishi simply wanted to create yet again another parallel, and the only way to do it was to make Kushina and Sakura share similarities in the same manner that Naruto those with Minato.

All of that by itself was already enough to tell us where this was going. Some fans that want to deny the reality of the situation might do some last minute mental resistance, but then we get the bomb, Kushina in her dying wishes expresses her desire for Naruto to find a girl like her. This is when everybody realized that there was no doubt in what was going on.

Now, just because they realized what had happened it doesn't mean they'll accept it, and that's where desperation starts to kick in. They try to come up with new mental truths in order to avoid accepting the reality of the situation. They know in their hearts that when Kushina said to find a girl like her it was a direct reference to Naruto falling in love with Sakura, but since it goes against what they want they wish to twist the scene into something it isn't.

The fact is the Kushina's dying words to Naruto is one of the most emotional scenes in the manga, therefore every word she said it meant to have a powerful impact. So if Kushina makes a reference to who Naruto should have as a girlfriend in that scene it should be something to take notice of regardless of what some people might think. Everyone knows that scene was a big deal, but if it goes against your preferences you won't accept it out of anger.

#12 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Dec 7 2012, 01:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
People know that Kushina and Sakura are extremely similar personality wise, even if it's at a subconscious level.

Add to that their physical insecurities and how they both looked down on the boys. By this point you start to wonder if Kishi is intentionally making her share traits with Sakura to serve as a hint to Naruto's preference on women. I'm not sure how common it is, but I'm aware that in some works of fiction people end up with lovers that share traits with the parent of the opposite gender (just look at Gohan from DBZ who was paired up with a girl that was very similar to his mother). Another way to look at it is that Kishi simply wanted to create yet again another parallel, and the only way to do it was to make Kushina and Sakura share similarities in the same manner that Naruto those with Minato.

All of that by itself was already enough to tell us where this was going. Some fans that want to deny the reality of the situation might do some last minute mental resistance, but then we get the bomb, Kushina in her dying wishes expresses her desire for Naruto to find a girl like her. This is when everybody realized that there was no doubt in what was going on.

Now, just because they realized what had happened it doesn't mean they'll accept it, and that's where desperation starts to kick in. They try to come up with new mental truths in order to avoid accepting the reality of the situation. They know in their hearts that when Kushina said to find a girl like her it was a direct reference to Naruto falling in love with Sakura, but since it goes against what they want they wish to twist the scene into something it isn't.

The fact is the Kushina's dying words to Naruto is one of the most emotional scenes in the manga, therefore every word she said it meant to have a powerful impact. So if Kushina makes a reference to who Naruto should have as a girlfriend in that scene it should be something to take notice of regardless of what some people might think. Everyone knows that scene was a big deal, but if it goes against your preferences you won't accept it out of anger.

You sure know ways to explain your post. Great job. It does feel like parallel is handled in a way to say either like father like son (opposite gender applies) or surpass the old generation. It doesn't need to be romance only, but it can be included and so far in Naruto, it has been. No need to hear Jiraiya's regrets on love or even make Obito's story similar to Team 7 with a dark twist. It's not all that necessary, especially keep making Obito really similar to Naruto, and I do mean really similar, to the point that it has become shove in to our throats. Funny, Bakuman did the same for the old generation couldn't do it but new one will succeed if you ever read/watch it. I find it interesting. It's different from Naruto, but the message is still there. If people doubt about parallels, well Obito is in this one, so guess it's not just our minds after all.

#13 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Dec 7 2012, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In other words...
U mad? U mad? U mad?
U mad? U mad? U mad?
U mad? U mad? U mad?
U mad? U mad? U mad?
to the nh fandom
they dont accept because they are mad.

but like i stated before, kushina comes from sakura this is already a big hint.
If the takes a girl like sakura to be naruto's mom.
He must be a troll if he makes an open ending or ns does not get canon.

they did an asspull move comparing minato to hinata, just an argument that is based on nothing, but they use it to try counter the fact that kushina is sakura.
so they got so mad that to avoid being depressed and start suiciding, they did hinata = minato to try counter and postpone their depression.
if we remove that chapter when hinata says that will hold naruto's hands and kiba comments they would start crying.
Those scenes just relieve their pain because of RTN.

But like i said before naruto just have one arc after the war, and the pairing wars will end on the next arc for sure naruto wont be a hokage without a girl just saying.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 07 December 2012 - 06:36 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#14 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:43 PM

Biased view or not, I can't see how people can say Kushina is like Hinata. Personality wise they couldn't be more opposite. I really would like to know what real similarities they have if any exist at all.

This is one thing that just goes beyond making up facts that aren't there. This is taking facts and trying to turn into something else. I don't say this often, but this one time it really is just plan blind ignorance to true facts.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#15 AnaHatakechan

AnaHatakechan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Dec 7 2012, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very good points, but I seen NaruHina fans make out that Kushina wouldn't want Naruto to choose a girl who has only bad points. They see Sakura as a character who has no positive views about her only negative. I've been told repeatively that Kushina's words meant find someone who will love him no matter what, they think only Hinata could possibly love him and Sakura can't love any one other than Sasuke.
I've tried explaing to them that Sakura has both positive and negative points about her. But they only see the bad side of her. I can't see any similarities between Kushina and Hinata Even when NaruHina fans have pointed them out I still see nothing in comon with the two characters. Which gives me a lot of confidence that NaruSaku will become canon one day tongue.gif

#16 AnaHatakechan

AnaHatakechan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Dec 7 2012, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Biased view or not, I can't see how people can say Kushina is like Hinata. Personality wise they couldn't be more opposite. I really would like to know what real similarities they have if any exist at all.

This is one thing that just goes beyond making up facts that aren't there. This is taking facts and trying to turn into something else. I don't say this often, but this one time it really is just plan blind ignorance to true facts.

All I can think of really is the fact that they were both kidnapped by cloud ninja and they are both good cooks. Although it was said that Hinata could cook in a filler episode. Another they said that they both have 'Hina' in their name but that proves nothing xD

#17 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE (AnaHatakechan @ Dec 8 2012, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All I can think of really is the fact that they were both kidnapped by cloud ninja and they are both good cooks. Although it was said that Hinata could cook in a filler episode. Another they said that they both have 'Hina' in their name but that proves nothing xD

Many Japanese names are similar though, I've learned their alphabet from my bf, he's studying Japanese. biggrin.gif I'm sure it's just random, they look too much into things.

And about the cloud kidnapping thing, I don't get it. She said to find someone like herself, but just because both were kidnapped by the Cloud, doesn't make Hinata more like Kushina. And is Naruto supposed to be more attracted to Hinata because both she and his mother were kidnapped? Naruto didn't even save her, like Minato did with Kushina. (Yet Naruto saved Sakura in the exact same bridal position as Minato.)

ナルサク

#18 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:10 PM

Another fact that makes the Kushina/Sakura parallel to be true is the fact that opposite fandoms namely NH fans went berserk that they started assuming that it was Hinata who was similar to Kushina, after that was a big fail they started saying that Hinata was just like Minato which it was another fail. Their desperation proves that Kushina and Sakura are alike.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#19 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:13 PM

agree with shusi. lets find some good similarities between kushina and sakura. hair colour pretymuch same. furious when angry. first non of then liked neither minato or naruto. both were saved by the ones they used to hate. cheerfull outgoing caring for naruto....... for now i ll stop here. well i am thinking of the line "find some one like me" "try not to pick up a wired one" what does that mean. how hinata is like kushina just because they were kidnapped. naaaaa. hinata is wired shy and agreessive about her feelings.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#20 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:32 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 8 2012, 08:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another fact that makes the Kushina/Sakura parallel to be true is the fact that opposite fandoms namely NH fans went berserk that they started assuming that it was Hinata who was similar to Kushina, after that was a big fail they started saying that Hinata was just like Minato which it was another fail. Their desperation proves that Kushina and Sakura are alike.

That's kind of funny. We always know the NS scenes, no matter what they are, if NH fans find it as a threat to their fanbase. Sort of something I always play into my argument. "If it is a nothing or a platonic thing or really it was meant for Hinata, then why do you see it as a threat? You wouldn't be trying to prove it was/wasn't if you didn't see as some kind of threat." Though this argument could go both ways.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users