• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#1 LegendaryArcanine42

LegendaryArcanine42

'TIS LEGENDARY BRO!!!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Interests:Music<br />Anime/Manga<br />Storywriting<br />Songwriting<br />Kicking butt and taking names! &gt;:D

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:14 PM

Oh hi there :3

I'm the manifestation of Satan as a human being and I was wondering if I could make a blog about the random stuff I do on teh interrnedz?

Okaies I'll does dat tongue.gif

Firstly... I trolled a NaruHina video on Youtube... Am I a bad person?

Edited by LegendaryArcanine42, 05 November 2011 - 08:21 PM.

#2 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:15 PM

Your only a bad person if they didnt do it first.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#3 LegendaryArcanine42

LegendaryArcanine42

'TIS LEGENDARY BRO!!!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Interests:Music<br />Anime/Manga<br />Storywriting<br />Songwriting<br />Kicking butt and taking names! &gt;:D

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:16 PM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Nov 5 2011, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your only a bad person if they didnt do it first.

T^T I see...

B-but Nii-chan! Dey woz saying mean things about Sakuwa-chan... I no liek it >:O

#4 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:25 PM

AND here I thought you were neutral. mellow.gif weren't you just playing devil's advocate for either side? just wondering. I'm not criticizing

Edited by Phantom_999, 05 November 2011 - 08:25 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#5 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:27 PM

I know it sucks to hear things that is the polar opposite of your opinions, but after many years of hearing opposing thoughts, I just came to the idea, last year, that I just have to silently take the blow and insults and just rise above it and just ignore the BS.

Edited by Anguyen92, 05 November 2011 - 08:28 PM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#6 LegendaryArcanine42

LegendaryArcanine42

'TIS LEGENDARY BRO!!!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Nov 5 2011, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
AND here I thought you were neutral. mellow.gif weren't you just playing devil's advocate for either side? just wondering. I'm not criticizing

Oh no, I was just doing that momentarily, besides I troll regardless of my standpoint on a view... I remember trolling a Black Pride video one time and I'm actually black myself XD

But I digress, who wants to ask some questions about me tongue.gif

#7 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:36 PM

Sure ill take a shot whats your favorite thing to do to pass time?

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#8 LegendaryArcanine42

LegendaryArcanine42

'TIS LEGENDARY BRO!!!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 09:39 PM

@Fyuria's Leo Well my past-times include Critical Thinking, Music and Game Design/ Video Game Hacking tongue.gif

I also really love anime and I can speak Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish and English with a bit of Polish... I'd also like to say that Science is one of my hobbies but I'm aiming for a career in it :3

@Kim Well something about me? That is really hard to start with, maybe a specific subject would work in case of my hobbies, favourite bands, etc...

But the fundamentals about me are, I was born in England, moved to Jamaica then Miami ad back to England... I'm currently 17 years old a couple of things I like to do are listed above... I am 6'1 or 6'2 in height (haven't really checked..) and lately I've been very depressed sad.gif

#9 LegendaryArcanine42

LegendaryArcanine42

'TIS LEGENDARY BRO!!!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 11:27 PM

BUMP

Wow... No one cares about my blog at all ¬_¬

#10 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 05 November 2011 - 11:32 PM

QUOTE (LegendaryArcanine42 @ Nov 6 2011, 08:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can speak Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish and English with a bit of Polish...

OMG WHAT. You pwn. Srsly, bro. You pwn.

I am 6'1 or 6'2 in height (haven't really checked..)

Why is everyone here so tall... ._.

JA2DBzd.png

#11 LegendaryArcanine42

LegendaryArcanine42

'TIS LEGENDARY BRO!!!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 11:37 PM

@Chidori-san I have two things to say to you...

1. Arigatou Gozaimasu biggrin.gif

2. My mom's cooking, 'nuff said tongue.gif

#12 LegendaryArcanine42

LegendaryArcanine42

'TIS LEGENDARY BRO!!!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 09:59 AM

QUOTE (Kim @ Nov 6 2011, 08:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Interesting. So why are you depressed?

WARNING EMO-LIKE TENDENCIES AHEAD --Click here to view--

Well... I'm going through a mid-life crisis at the age of 17, my Dad died recently, Singing and Music are the few things that are keeping me relatively sane and I'm starting to lose my singing voice and my guitar playing has gotten shaky...

I'm a surrogate parent to my siblings because my mom is busy constantly, my only saving grace is college and pressure is put on me to deliver as their Course Rep, also the fact that if I fail again my life is over is looming over my head ¬_¬

Me and my girlfriend are having relationship troubles based around the fact that I'm too busy to see her or even talk to her on the phone, my teachers are giving me grief about the presentation of my work and I've told them that I have Dyspraxia and that I need Handwriting Support but they won't offer any...

My Church and my Band (both connected) are pressuring me to help with the web-page/exposure respectively...

Me and my cousin have started a Manga project that has the chance of becoming an Anime, but the drawings haven't been done yet and I'm suffering from a major writer's block...

The whole situation with VARIOUS members on this forum and even some members on another forum of which I've been friends with for a year!

Finally, due to the fact that I like to over-think things? I've been contemplating suicide and developing bi-polar tendencies for about a couple of months now...

But no, I could never do that! I have too much responsibilities to take care of, I can't just take the easy way out!

Hence the reason why I'm depressed, too much stress and I lose sleep... ¬_¬

#13 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 11:16 AM

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I mean if you are desperate enough to go for suicide, then you can certainly use that desperation to find any means necessary to make your life better. Don't just give up. Life is full of hardships but that's not all its about. Just go through them step by step and you'll come out a better person. Be strong bro. manhug.gif

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#14 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 01:54 PM

QUOTE (LegendaryArcanine42 @ Nov 6 2011, 10:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WARNING EMO-LIKE TENDENCIES AHEAD --Click here to view--

Well... I'm going through a mid-life crisis at the age of 17, my Dad died recently, Singing and Music are the few things that are keeping me relatively sane and I'm starting to lose my singing voice and my guitar playing has gotten shaky...

I'm a surrogate parent to my siblings because my mom is busy constantly, my only saving grace is college and pressure is put on me to deliver as their Course Rep, also the fact that if I fail again my life is over is looming over my head ¬_¬

Me and my girlfriend are having relationship troubles based around the fact that I'm too busy to see her or even talk to her on the phone, my teachers are giving me grief about the presentation of my work and I've told them that I have Dyspraxia and that I need Handwriting Support but they won't offer any...

My Church and my Band (both connected) are pressuring me to help with the web-page/exposure respectively...

Me and my cousin have started a Manga project that has the chance of becoming an Anime, but the drawings haven't been done yet and I'm suffering from a major writer's block...

The whole situation with VARIOUS members on this forum and even some members on another forum of which I've been friends with for a year!

Finally, due to the fact that I like to over-think things? I've been contemplating suicide and developing bi-polar tendencies for about a couple of months now...

But no, I could never do that! I have too much responsibilities to take care of, I can't just take the easy way out!

Hence the reason why I'm depressed, too much stress and I lose sleep... ¬_¬

But We DON'T dislike you! as for your troubles, they're hard to tackle but you can overcome them, like Dark Krypt said work at them one at a time and don't be afraid to talk to those that are part of the stress you have to let your feelings out.

#15 LegendaryArcanine42

LegendaryArcanine42

'TIS LEGENDARY BRO!!!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 03:17 PM

Thanks for your kind words guys, and don't worry I'm never going to commit suicide, I just have too much to lose tongue.gif

But on a different subject, did you guys know that I play Pokemon competitively?

#16 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:20 AM

You keep saying that people dislike you. If you keep up such an attitude, people really will dislike you.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#17 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:26 AM

QUOTE (KonaKonaFan @ Nov 7 2011, 04:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You keep saying that people dislike you. If you keep up such an attitude, people really will dislike you.

Yeah, ever heard of the self-fulfilling prophecy?

#18 LegendaryArcanine42

LegendaryArcanine42

'TIS LEGENDARY BRO!!!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:19 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Nov 7 2011, 08:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, ever heard of the self-fulfilling prophecy?

I'm well aware of that... but I'm also well aware of the fact that I'm not liked by some people and have made a bit of a gimmick about that...

But yeah, trying to change the subject happy.gif

#19 LegendaryArcanine42

LegendaryArcanine42

'TIS LEGENDARY BRO!!!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 09:48 PM

BUMP!!!

So guys, who are your favourite seiyuu?

#20 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 10:08 PM

never thought about it But I LOVE Romi Park. and Junko Takeuchi. since they voice my favorite characters pictureem0.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users