314 replies to this topic

#1 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:16 AM

I had a morbid thought run through my head. What if we lose. What if SasuSaku or even NaruHina becomes cannon what will happen what will you do?

Sure i wouldn't give up on the series but really the thought scares me does it scare you?

Edited by Muffins?, 21 October 2010 - 11:42 PM.

JLHza2T.png

#2 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:28 AM

Well, I lost complete interest and respect in JK Rowling, and the Harry Potter series when she pulled that rabbit out of her hat or rather that 'beast' from Harry's chest that was Harry/Ginny and Hermoine/Ron. I will still watch the new movies, and I live on the fanfics of Harry/Hermoine. But Naruto I've invested 4 very long and enjoyable years into this fandom. If for some unbelievable, random, crazy reason Kishi decides to pull his own rabbit out, then while I would be heartbroken I would still at least read the final battle. But that's it.

#3 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:33 AM

i would read the final battle too. Also i hate Jk Rowlings bunny so much i mean seriously Harry/Ginny and Hermoine/Ron i mean i can stand H/R but no matter how unlikely it was in the first place for HP i am a Harry/Luna shipper.

Edited by Muffins?, 17 April 2011 - 09:09 PM.

JLHza2T.png

#4 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:47 AM

Blasphemy! Don't even say it!

I've had thoughts like this too. And I already know what I would do.

1. Deny it
2. Bargain with the gods.
3. Become angry.
4. Become depressed
5. Gradually, hesitantly, I will accept it. Or maybe not. I don't think I ever would.

But, c'mon, now, we shouldn't talk about that sweatdrop.gif

#5 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:51 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Nov 11 2009, 08:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I lost complete interest and respect in JK Rowling, and the Harry Potter series when she pulled that rabbit out of her hat or rather that 'beast' from Harry's chest that was Harry/Ginny and Hermoine/Ron. I will still watch the new movies, and I live on the fanfics of Harry/Hermoine. But Naruto I've invested 4 very long and enjoyable years into this fandom. If for some unbelievable, random, crazy reason Kishi decides to pull his own rabbit out, then while I would be absolutely heartbroken I would still at least read the final battle. But that's it.

that surprised me too

QUOTE (Froot @ Nov 11 2009, 08:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Blasphemy! Don't even say it!

I've had thoughts like this too. And I already know what I would do.

1. Deny it
2. Bargain with the gods.
3. Become angry.
4. Become depressed
5. Gradually, hesitantly, I will accept it. Or maybe not. I don't think I ever would.

But, c'mon, now, we shouldn't talk about that sweatdrop.gif

you forgot go to Japan and force him to change it LOL J/K right???

#6 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:57 AM

LOL beast in harry's chest.. yeah that was so lame. At least Ron/Hermione had development.

Well, it just wouldn't make sense to me, but I would have to accept that my interpretation of the manga was way wrong. I think the manga would then mean less to me over-all. If Sakura ended up with Sasuke I would feel like kishimoto just threw away her character. If Naruto ends up with Hinata, I would hope it happened due to development. If there is no development, I would just feel kishi gave up on pairings altogether and would blame him for making romance in the story at all if he couldn't handle it properly in the end. At least with Naru/Hina, both characters are good people. I don't have anything against Hinata, I have a problem with her fans that make her out to be a goddess.

I guess I might still read for Kakashi and Sai D: maybe I'd become a SaiSaku shipper wow.png Already love KakaSaku

#7 nekovi

nekovi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 02:05 AM

If we lost I'd be okay. Disappointed? Yes. Overall though, I'd just be... "It's a manga, not the end of the world." tongue.gif

I think SasuKari is more canon at this point anyways. If Kishi made is SasuSaku he'd really just be pulling it out his a** shamefulcry0js.gif ... NaruHina might piss me off a bit... unless there happened to be more developement.

narusakuct7.gif ftw, tho. So let's not bring up morbid topic...ness. biggrin.gif
So baby keep my heart, beat b-beat beat beating. She’s the soul reason I keep believing that we're gonna die like this.

#8 SugarPie

SugarPie

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:reading, drawing, sports, sleeping, tv, friends, animals and drawing

Posted 12 November 2009 - 02:11 AM

I'd die. Thats right just lay down and die. arg.gif I mean like it would be end of the world. argh1.png Just too much to handle! Jk but I would be dissapointed. If narusaku doesn't happen that doesn't mean naruhina or sasusaku would happen. It would be like pulled out of nowhere. I would accept naruhina if it got some developement but never sasusaku. Narusaku has way more developement and I don't think all that will just go down the toilet or something. Why would it not happen?

Edited by SugarPie, 12 November 2009 - 02:14 AM.

#9 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:~reading and writing stories, watching television. listening to music, playing PC games, game boy and other game consoles and day dreaming!~<br /><br />Anime Addict!<br /><br />NejiTen, NaruSaku, ShikaIno, SasuTen, SasuHina shipper^^ <br /><br />Kakashi-sensei is mine! Nyahahahaha =P

Posted 12 November 2009 - 02:16 AM

If we lost, I think I'll live. :3 but not without stabbing Kishimoto-sensei's picture with darts/pins and all those pointy things, LOL. I'll just feel so disappointed I guess.

...and if SasuSaku and NaruHina happened, I hope he will be able to pull up a good development (explanation or something near) for the two, because if the pair just happened out of nowhere... that would be plain sad and disappointing. -->even for those who support the pair.

utter cuteness! --Click here to view--

I love God. <3

#10 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 12 November 2009 - 02:19 AM

At least both, Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione had development, but people wear to blinded by their ship to see it. =_=

I will go with the flow, of the story and not loose faith in the writer.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 12 November 2009 - 02:27 AM.

#11 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 02:21 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Nov 11 2009, 09:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
At least both Ron/Hermione and Harry/Ginny had development, but people wear to blinded by their ship to see it. =_=

that is true

#12 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 02:23 AM

QUOTE (Merger Knight @ Nov 11 2009, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that is true

That is spam.

I'll admit Ron/Hermione had development, but most of Harry/Ginny was random. Since he just randomly had thoughts about her in Book 6?

Whatever, if a manga/anime series fails me on pairings, I shrug and walk it off. Keep reading, even though you're disappointed.

#13 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 12 November 2009 - 02:34 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Nov 11 2009, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll admit Ron/Hermione had development, but most of Harry/Ginny was random. Since he just randomly had thoughts about her in Book 6?

Whatever, if a manga/anime series fails me on pairings, I shrug and walk it off. Keep reading, even though you're disappointed.

You speak the truth my friend handshake.gif

And I was never 'blind' to Ron/Hermoine. I saw it, but never appreciated how much of a jerk Ron constantly was to Hermoine, and she still took him. JK just sent the worst kind of message to her female readers with that pairing. That it's okay to date and ugh marry D: the guy that is a verbally abusive, mean git to you.

And on topic...

>.>

<.<

>.>

Long live NaruSaku! 8D

narusakuct7.gif

#14 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 02:37 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Nov 11 2009, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I lost complete interest and respect in JK Rowling, and the Harry Potter series when she pulled that rabbit out of her hat or rather that 'beast' from Harry's chest that was Harry/Ginny and Hermoine/Ron. I will still watch the new movies, and I live on the fanfics of Harry/Hermoine. But Naruto I've invested 4 very long and enjoyable years into this fandom. If for some unbelievable, random, crazy reason Kishi decides to pull his own rabbit out, then while I would be absolutely heartbroken I would still at least read the final battle. But that's it.

the pairing's that came out of Harry Potter really had no effect on me, but this is because I simply had no investment in the series and only read through it due to moderate interest. But when i look at Naruto as a series i realize just how damn much i am invested in it, i truly believe it has changed my life, in numerous, positive ways. and within that investment is another, that upon our pairing, NaruSaku. So the thought of it not happening or worse is quite scary to me. But i will have to remember that before NaruSaku was even a thought in my mind i loved and treasured the series of Naruto. Therefore, i will continue on and pay my respect to Kishimoto and the series, finishing it out!!!!

#15 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 12 November 2009 - 02:42 AM

I am sorry I just see no reason to lose faith in a wittier, for a paring even, if you don't like the paring. Its just beyonnd me that people invest so much into parings.

jKR TALKS about the parings and the end of her book.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 12 November 2009 - 02:46 AM.

#16 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 02:43 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Nov 11 2009, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am sorry I just see no reason to lose faith in a wittier, for a paring even, if you don't like the paring. Its just beyonnd me that people invest so much into parings.

jKR TALKS about the Harry Ginny paring and the end of her book.

I didn't say lose faith. I said I'm just disappointed. There's a difference, and why is this back on Harry Potter again? Shauna just moved the topic away. KTHX.

Thanks for your holier-than-thou view on this.

#17 SugarPie

SugarPie

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:reading, drawing, sports, sleeping, tv, friends, animals and drawing

Posted 12 November 2009 - 02:44 AM

Narusaku will never dai wow.png If it does who would stop reading naruto? dry.gif

#18 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 02:45 AM

QUOTE (jworks @ Nov 11 2009, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But when i look at Naruto as a series i realize just how damn much i am invested in it, i truly believe it has changed my life, in numerous, positive ways.

You also speak the truth my friend handshake.gif

It's through NaruSaku and being at this forum that I've met my best friends, enjoyed things like going to Otakon to meet one of said friends, making numerous friendly relationships with people of like-mind, and having wonderful and fascinating discussions. My life would be completely different from it is now in terms of friendship, if I hadn't gotten into this fandom 4 years ago. That's why it would hurt so much if Kishi didn't come through for us ^^

#19 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 02:49 AM

Sorry, if it sounds like it a holyer than know thing. I never meant for it to sound like that.

#20 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 02:58 AM

Kishi will confirm every negative opinion I have of his writing (yet again) and life will go on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users