42 replies to this topic

#21 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 01:33 AM

So this is probably just my mind going wild, but I had a random thought a few days ago. Usually if a person in anime has a child they get together with someone who makes their children look better. Now i am not saying that the character just goes out and says hey you look good and thatll make my child look good lets get together, but rather that the artist tend to put people together who look natural together. This is where my thoughts come into play. If naruto had a kid with hinata the kid would look imbalanced, but if naruto were to have a child the kid would look balanced. What i mean by imbalanced is that, they look weird as a character as in something was drawn wrong and would be difficult to pull off lol. This is probably me just rambling, but it was just a random thought that supports narusaku without any proof, but makes for good speculation and is fun to joke about. What do you guys think?
He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#22 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 04:52 AM

I don't agree with your views here. I think that both of these children will be balanced. To truly envision their children you have to think of all traits. A NaruHina baby would most likely have purple hair if we make the assumption that blonde hair is recessive. The NaruHina child would also if a girl grow up to have a larger bust like her mother thus making her a very balanced looking character. I won't go into the NaruSaku baby because you can probably already envision her/him, I just typed this up to show that the imbalanced child theory has no value to the shipping argument and that a NaruHina baby would be just as balanced.

JLHza2T.png

#23 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 20 January 2010 - 05:07 AM

Merged with existing thread.

#24 socermania2

socermania2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 09:09 PM

No hair blending hm.png
NARUSAKU Poster Child --Click here to view--

BLACK AND WHITE

#25 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:narusaku, politics, debating, wrtiting art

Posted 25 January 2010 - 10:04 PM

mine r pretty freaking long but they have person ality and are part of a fanfic im doing

ok heres

naruto and sakura have three kids
uzumaki haruka(she has red hair and bue eyes in part 1 she is jouin along with shikamarus son shikato. she is very smart like sakura but tends to be her own person. she is very protective and would do anyhting for her comradesis. she is also avrege yes but shes very stratigic, and one of the best jonins in konoha, she loves tesing people especially obito the uzumakies are very close to obito and she was like a big sis to him. when she was young she was always called big forehead. untill shikato came in and helped her gain cofidents.shes in love with him and hes qiuet oblivious since he likes inoue ino daughter. haruka and inoue are best friends inoue doesnt like him like that. so yeah. haruka is very skill and can get quiet emotinal.

uzamaki minato( minato is a very troble boy he has sakura perfect chakra but is alot like naruto in his past he failed an his mission and lost his bestfriend huuyga hiroshi. hisroshi is like the ino is like the ino to minato who was very shy when he was in the acadamy. minato aslo is in love with inuzuka hitomi(shes alot ike sakura) and she hates him for not concentrating at healling hiroshi who died in their first mission. minato is now a chunin and is very serious of saving people. sakura is actually the boys ife support because everytime he fails he think sof hiroshi and how he couldnt save him(like tsunada and her loved ones) hitomi is kind to him now and sees how broken the boy is. sakura is there for him no mater what.

uzamaki ichigo( she is a prankster and soo much like naruto but she doesnt want to be hokage like her brother. she has part of the kyubi in her but only four tails. ichigo has a friendship riva ship with the ex hokage son hatake obito. kakashi is killed in this story. obito is like sasuke but dffreint in alot of ways. ichigo is very oblivous to people groeing feelings(like naruto) obito is in ove with her because of how he even said she saved him form darkness since she met obito at the hospital, after sakura put kaakshis eye into the boy socket.

thats what i imagine like mixer of their parents^^

Edited by firegirl, 25 January 2010 - 10:06 PM.

#26 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 01:14 AM

wow.png

I doubt Kishi'd be cruel enough as to stick a male character with pink hair, no matter which genes are recessive or dominant.

So I figure Naruto and Sakura's baby would have a unique mix; Strawberry blonde, maybe, or a sandy blonde color. Then either green or blue eyes. I'm thinking, if it were a boy, it'd have its father's blue eyes, just as Naruto had his father's eyes, and blue eyes might kind of run within the blood line, for sake of tradition. If she were a girl, she might have green eyes just like her mother, to make her look a bit different, so that you can tell who the mother was.

Though I doubt, even when if Naruto and Sakura got together, Kishi would go all out and do a next generation thing showing their lives and how they grew up and all that. If anything, he might show the parents holding their bald, closed-eyes, featureless baby together in a time skip to show how "the next generation would prosper" or something like that, but beyond that prediction, I really can't see Kishi taking it any further.

Edited by Froot, 26 January 2010 - 01:15 AM.

#27 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 06:53 PM

Well, if they did it would be a boy because this is a Shounen Jump Manga.

-light orange hair(<-Mix of blond, pink, and red)

-Blue/Green eyes(<-Because in genetics there both recessive eye colors; so it could be a combo of both, or either)

-Most likely Naruto's attitude(Never gives up; wants to become strong; funny)
*Though with Sakura around he'd learn quickly to behave(lol)

-Clothes? Maybe black & red (Not orange; match his hair lol)

I would have to say with Naruto as a father and Sakura as a mother, the name would be awfully hard because they'd probably fight about it so, I say it's be something like AKIO, meaning "Glorious Hero" I think that'd fit perfectly knowing them ^^

Edited by ShippudenGirl, 09 February 2010 - 06:57 PM.

#28 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 09:13 AM

NaruSaku: I think they are gonna have a twin, a boy and a girl. danarusakunp3.gif

narusakuct7.gif

Edited by sakutonaru, 21 April 2010 - 09:18 AM.

#29 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 02:45 PM

Well If Naruto and Sakura had a kid I think it mostly be a boy. His name would proubly be Sasuke Uzamaki to Honor their fallen comrade. Following his father and grandfather he Blond hair maybe green eyes. He would be smart like his mother and have Sakura's forehead and also have great chakra control. He would have great respect for her teachers even if he doesn't get a jutsu right he wants to try so hard to get it right. He is one of Iruka's favorite students and maybe he's god son as well. Most of Naruto traits he got is that he does'nt give up. He kinda goofs off and gets out of control sometimes he think he's so smart it offends other studens. He also has a little Inner self when he is at Genin level just like his mother. His best friend would be Ino Shikamaru's kid His name of course would be Asuma. Also his teamate. Unlike Sasuke he's not vary motavated and kinda lazy but he is girl crazy and spends most of his time flirting than studying. Sometimes when his father visits Kurnai as old as she is he even flirts with her Which Shikamaru finds a real drag. He gets yelled at my his mother alot just like Shikamaru use to but it doesn't stop him from flirting sometimes Ino and Sakura have a ravially to see who's son is better and when it comes to women they want their son to win her heart. Sasuke and Asuma fight of the Hyuga seeing that she is the only girl around their age and also on their team. Well she's a Hyuga so not much to explain long hair and simular eyes. She is shy like her mother but like her father she see's thing's apart of one's destany. Even if she likes Sasuke she knows it can't be because she is a Hyuga and he's not. She tries to impress her father Neji because you know he don't like failer. I don't think Kiba or Shino well have any kids.

#30 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 04:08 PM

Alright if there to have babies it would probably end up 10x stronger then anyone else. For one, Naruto has Kyûbi chakra and I'm guessing some would be passed onto it and then there's Sakura. She has perfect chakra control an if he/she were to get that trait then they'd have probably better control over Kyûbi chakra then Naruto also, you got one of the strongest Kunoichi and Ninja as your mom/dad, there bound to teach you some cool tech. like Rasengan and maybe Sage Mode or super strength :3 Lucky kid, eh?

#31 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 22 April 2010 - 05:02 AM

I had always imagined that Naruto and Sakura's kids would look like this.

# A boy with blonde hair and blue eyes
# A boy with blonde hair and green eyes;

# A girl with blonde hair and blue eyes
# A girl with blonde hair and green eyes;

# A girl with pink hair and blue eyes
# A girl with pink hair and green eyes;

Frankly, I just can't imagine the boys having pink hair. Seriously. laugh.gif

Just like the others before me said, this can be from the dominant and recessive genes of Naruto and Sakura. It's a different case between the girls and boys anyway, due to their chromosomes and such.

This is why I love Biology 8D

#32 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 02:22 PM

Well another gusee of mine is that both Naruto and Sakura are an only child and continueing that cycle that they may only have one kid or good chance of breaking it having two or more.

#33 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 10 May 2010 - 08:25 PM

QUOTE (socermania2 @ Jan 25 2010, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No hair blending hm.png
NARUSAKU Poster Child --Click here to view--

Exactly what I had in mind.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#34 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:45 PM

suppose i could add my Kids from In your eyes for Naruto and Sakura.

Hana: ((Flower))

Hana is Naruto and Sakuras first child. Shes a firecracker and a half having taken after her mother and father in that regard. Shes tall for her age with a well defined athletic, yet still female form due to long hours of intensive training and hard work as well as good genetics. Hana has Bright Green eyes and long mid back length orange/gold hair that is wild and untamed much like her father giving her a wild almost feral look. inspite of this or perhaps because of it she is considered quite beautiful and sought after by the male population. That is untill they try and keep up with her phyiscally or set off her mothers legendary temper.

Hana tends to fall ability wise in the middle between her fathers nigh infinite chakra reserves and insane chakra recovery and stamina, and her mothers perfect chakra control. She utilizes this to devestating effect with a combination of devestating taijutsu, solid basics, shadow clones and a wind chakra nature that makes her a literal whirlwind of destruction in a fight.

While she has her mothers intelligence she tends to take a more direct less intellectual path to things however more than one opponent has underestimated her in this regard due to her brash ways and been caught off guard by her creativity and quick thinking.

Hana is very protective of her family and loves them all dearly. She has a special bond with her 2 years younger brother Ryu who according to Gai sensei has been described as the Dragon to her Tiger. together the two make an devestating combination.

Ryu: ((Dragon))

The second child of Naruto and Sakura by some two years. Ryu seems to have taken after his mother intellectually while being a near spitting image of his father. Average of height for his age with an athletic build Ryu has short blond hair which is always neatly combed and style ((unintentionally concealing a slightly larger then normal forehead)). Combined with his sparkling sapphire blue eyes, and a quiet self assuredness. Ryu is quite the handsome young man and very popular with the ladies.

Abilitiy wise Ryu falls closer to his mother with near perfect chakra control but with signifgantly larger chakra reserves and stamina on par with most jonin. His near genius level intelligence is undisputed as he regularly plays against shikamaru in chess and holds his own or wins often. His near photographic memory, combined with steel trap mental reflexes means he learns things at accelerated speeds and can adapt tactically or strategically to shifts in a battle on the fly with amazing surety. He tends to take a calmer more logical approach to things often having to temper his wilder more reckless sister.

Ryu like his namesake has developed an affintiy for the Flame element which he has learned to use in multiple creative ways. When combined with his sister Hanas wind element though the two can engage in Jutsu with tremendous destructive power and devestating effectiveness.

Ryu also loves his family deeply and though he and his sister tend to get into frequent arguments due to her reckless and spontaneous nature conflciting with his more planned and logical approach they have a special bond which has lead to the defeat of more than one opponent.

Ken: ((Fire or born of fire))

Little Ken youngest of the three Uzumaki children is the one that gives his parents the most hope and the most grey hairs. Again some two years younger then his brother and 4 years then his sister. Little Ken has shown amazing skills for his age. standing at slighty smaller then average height for his age he has yet to hit his growth spurt but keeps himself actve and athletic through regular traning.

Allready handsome he has features that remind everyone of both parents and in some cases flashes of Narutos parents. this is most promiently shown via Kens shock of red hair. while it was pink when he was a baby it gradually faded to a bright copper red and with his startlingly blue eyes gives him a deep thoughtful look which combined with his bright warm smile makes him a lady killer on looks alone.

the true extent of Kens abilities remains undefined since he only recently joined the academy. So far hes shown a near sponge like ability to soak ip knowledge and a chakra control so good he could climb trees and walk on water at a very young age. combined with a seemingly deep chakra reserve and an amazing recovery ability he may very well surpass both his parents and siblings.

he seems to have an affinity for water that if speculation is true may be on par with the nidaime Hokage. No one yet knows.

Still the baby of the family little Ken is far from spoiled but gets the lions share of attention for now. He is a bright and happy child who loves his family deeply and would do anything to protect them.

thats all 3 kids. If I ever shake off the stumbling block my writers inspiration got hit with I mgiht even do a side story about them some day.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#35 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 09:39 PM

FMA

Edward x Winry

A boy with blonde hair, blue eyes and a lil... short (like his dad XD) that is a very powerful alchemist but his father doesn't let him become a member of the army until he becomes 18

Reborn

Tsuna x Kyoko

A girl with brown hair and hazel eyes with short legs and a lil akward, but cute, with a little fringe making her look irresistibly sweet and very kind; also a sweet-stuff lover (like shauna XD and her mom)

Naruto

Naruto x Sakura

A girl with blond hair, green eyes and a cute smile. She has her inner self, like has mom, and incredible stamina, as a ninja, like her dad. She is very good at controlling her chakra, like her mom. She is able to climb a tree using her chakra even from the age of 5.

#36 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 12:24 PM

If Sasuke's and Hinata's have a son. Their so have the shy and love Naruto's and Sakura's daughter. Naruto and Sakura have a daughter love Sasuke's and Hinata's son.

I'd just came up with this:
Only the male 9-tailes host have the whiskers. lol

I'd look back to the Fuuka she kinda reminds me of Kushina and I wonder are those two related. lol

Edited by 8Hogake, 18 June 2010 - 03:23 PM.

#37 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 09:49 PM

When in doubt, use unrelated science!

Let's make a gene chart! So, if this: danarusakunp3.gif were to happen, (Which it probably will) then if they were to have four kids then they'd probably end up like this. Let's use X and y as the variables.

3 out of four would probably have blond hair since it's most likely dominant over pink.
1 would have blue eyes, two would have hazel eyes (Or some sort of blue and green cross), and 1 would have green.
Large chakra amounts are probably a superior trait, so like the hair 3 would have large amounts of Chakra similar to Naruto's while the 4th would have chakra similar to Sakura's.
I assume Sakura's Chakra control is a superior trait as well, so three would have great chakra control while the third one would have Naruto's chakra control. (Boy this fourth kid keep's getting the short end of the stick huh? tongue.gif)
And I have no idea how their personality would turn out. That's usually affected by upbringing and sutff.

So, that's how four NaruSaku kids might end up. Aint science just grand when it get into your forum and makes everything boring and predictable? th_tongue.gif

#38 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 26 June 2010 - 10:47 PM

I doubt they'll show any of Naruto or Sakura's kids at the end of the manga, but if I had to say, I'd say their kid would be a perfect blend of the both of them, having their best traits, like Naruto's limitless chakra pool and Sakura's excellent chakra control, that would be the perfect ninja and for looks, I'd say let them have a good blend of Naruto and Sakura's skin color and a mix of their eye colors, as far as hair color, I'd say blonde is probably the best.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#39 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 08:56 PM

I would say if Naruto and Sakura were to have kids, they would be like this.

1. A boy with orange hair, blue/green eyes, tan/pale skin, and whiskers.

2. A girl with red hair, green eyes, pale skin, and whiskers.

3. A boy with blonde hair, green eyes, tan skin, and whiskers.

4. A girl with pink hair, blue eyes, pale skin, and whiskers.

That's what I think there kids would be like. They could all have whiskers for all that I care.

#40 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 07:13 PM

I'd wonder how would Naruto react to be a father since he'd didn't have one when he was growing up?
I'd could see one of his kids saying, "I'd wishing you wasn't born." cause that kid go mad. Sakura explain what their father been though.

Edited by 8Hogake, 18 July 2010 - 07:15 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users