#141 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 02:24 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Dec 22 2009, 04:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That scene is interesting. I forgot about that scene. Its funny how Sakura is like "Yeah he is a little cooler." I don't know, her face is like saying "But not as cool as you naruto" a little bit.

Awww! love.gif That is so adorable wow.png

Well I've been thinking, and have decided that my favorite moments were in those chapters where Naruto and Sakura had first met Omoi and Karui, and where they were working as an actual team... You know, Naruto saving Sakura, and the part where she's crying and he's hovering over her... biggrin.gif

Edited by Froot, 22 December 2009 - 02:25 PM.

#142 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 01:04 AM

ooo, I love the moment when the village is destroyed and there is like nothing left, then you see Sakura like barely pulling herself up and looking around, then she is all like in despair, and you can see she is really scared, so she called out to the one person she knew could save her and everyone else ---> "Hurry back Naruto, Naruto please" *enter Naruto*----> such a great scene, can't wait to see it animated.

#143 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 01:47 PM

QUOTE (Evil Potato @ Dec 22 2009, 05:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ooo, I love the moment when the village is destroyed and there is like nothing left, then you see Sakura like barely pulling herself up and looking around, then she is all like in despair, and you can see she is really scared, so she called out to the one person she knew could save her and everyone else ---> "Hurry back Naruto, Naruto please" *enter Naruto*----> such a great scene, can't wait to see it animated.

Yeah, when I first read that scene the one thing that went through my head was "Holding out for a Hero" by Bonnie Tyler.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#144 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 03:43 AM

QUOTE (Froot @ Dec 22 2009, 09:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b]
Awww! love.gif That is so adorable wow.png

Well I've been thinking, and have decided that my favorite moments were in those chapters where Naruto and Sakura had first met Omoi and Karui, and where they were working as an actual team... You know, Naruto saving Sakura, and the part where she's crying and he's hovering over her... biggrin.gif

what chapter/episde is that i want to check it out

#145 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 07:14 PM

Best Naru/Saku moment to me the hug from 450 it was epic and it was a pro Naru/Saku moment the entire village of Konoha witnessed it and the little kids were all blushing while everyone from the rookies (including Hinata) were all smiling at the heartwarming sight. Of course Naru/Hina fans were jealous of the hug that they made a fan art of the hug changing Sakura with Hinata and then they claimed it was a "sibling hug" how they contradict themselves lol. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 28 December 2009 - 07:21 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#146 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 10:57 AM

narusaku hug and sakura's confession danarusakunp3.gif

#147 elmonoloco

elmonoloco

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 04:16 AM

Not really a moment, i just find it funny that Naruto is peeking at Sakura in this cover.

#148 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 12 January 2010 - 04:38 AM

^ Ha that was a cool find.

#149 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 19 January 2010 - 09:59 PM

QUOTE (elmonoloco @ Jan 11 2010, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not really a moment, i just find it funny that Naruto is peeking at Sakura in this cover.

It looks like he's giving her a foot massage
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#150 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:12 PM

When she hugs him! (-Manga only-so far...)

I also love when she heals him and the whole speech by Yamato, those things I thought should have set NaruSaku canon right there at that second in moment in time in the universe... lol and etc...

I love all moments of course! Those are just the favs wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users