149 replies to this topic

#1 Heftyman

Heftyman

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 12:22 AM

I was just wondering what you guys think the best NaruSaku moment is among anime and manga! Again i apologize if this has been beaten to death but I'd like to know! Plus i get to share with everyone my top choice!
Give a reason too if you put something down !~ a_dance.gif

My Top Pick:
---------------
Ok maybe it's not really in the series at all but the ED from the anime with Chaba singing Parade is my top NaruSaku moment. Naruto gives Sakura a leaf and she can't keep her eyes off of it. She keeps it with her and then it bursts into light which eventually forms a figure of human resemblence. Then the figure holds out a hand which seems to gesture "come with me." Sakura takes the figure by the hand and wakes up from her dream of Naruto. In the background is a poster that says "Live a life of love."

It's a really touching ED and i love the song. It's such a romantic sequence of events and it's Sakura DREAMING of Naruto! OMG how can NaruSaku fail! a_hug.gif

#2 One-Shot

One-Shot

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 01:03 AM

i actually like... that 1 time in the anime where he saved her from getting stabbed by giant scissors, which instead went into his back (this is anime-only)

#3 SeventyxxTimes7x

SeventyxxTimes7x

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Location:Chicago illinois....... Styles: Smudge | Concept | Color
  • Interests:Lawlz

Posted 11 August 2007 - 01:05 AM

i like both of those moments ^^^

=======

#4 viper

viper

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 02:34 AM

QUOTE (Heftyman @ Aug 10 2007, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was just wondering what you guys think the best NaruSaku moment is among anime and manga! Again i apologize if this has been beaten to death but I'd like to know! Plus i get to share with everyone my top choice!
Give a reason too if you put something down !~ a_dance.gif

My Top Pick:
---------------
Ok maybe it's not really in the series at all but the ED from the anime with Chaba singing Parade is my top NaruSaku moment. Naruto gives Sakura a leaf and she can't keep her eyes off of it. She keeps it with her and then it bursts into light which eventually forms a figure of human resemblence. Then the figure holds out a hand which seems to gesture "come with me." Sakura takes the figure by the hand and wakes up from her dream of Naruto. In the background is a poster that says "Live a life of love."

It's a really touching ED and i love the song. It's such a romantic sequence of events and it's Sakura DREAMING of Naruto! OMG how can NaruSaku fail! a_hug.gif

I like when they see each other after 2.5 years

#5 wil_kandrakar

wil_kandrakar

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 03:58 AM

I like ANY NaruSaku moment ^w^

Though my top favorite *HAS* to be the second ending for the song Parade by Chaba ^w^
It's just, so meaningful to the NaruSaku community! :0

There's even an insight for it, but I lost the page ^^;

#6 Heftyman

Heftyman

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 10:01 PM

QUOTE (wil_kandrakar @ Aug 10 2007, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like ANY NaruSaku moment ^w^

Though my top favorite *HAS* to be the second ending for the song Parade by Chaba ^w^
It's just, so meaningful to the NaruSaku community! :0

There's even an insight for it, but I lost the page ^^;

you should find that page again so i can read it! I get all funny inside when i listen to the song and watch the 2nd ending. it's my fav too!

#7 Guest_Ceras_*

Guest_Ceras_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2007 - 11:32 PM

My personal favorite is in the manga, when Sakura rushes out to save Naruto when he's in Kyuubi form (It's in the late 200's I think). wub.gif

#8 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 11 August 2007 - 11:34 PM

In the manga, the moment where she is healing him and yamato was saying something about her feelings and then the tears when he wakes up of course
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#9 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 11 August 2007 - 11:48 PM

I enjoy all the NaruSaku moments I see, even if they're fillers or based right from the manga. Though one moment that I enjoy the most is in Shippuden Episode 1 when they're reunited again and Sakura beats up Naruto since he was going to show off his new perverted jutsu, scaring both The Konohamaru Squad and some of the villagers tongue.gif
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#10 Power06

Power06

NaruSaku drug addict

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 03:36 AM

Let's see, favorite moment?

I love the scene in the manga where after Naruto is taken out of his Kyuubified form, Sakura attempts to heal him. There is just this look of heartbreak on her face, as she feels as if she can still only do little to nothing for Naruto after those years of preparation. Then Yamato, reveals to her that it not what she does for him, but how strongly she feels about him. Then Sakura has this surprised, startled look on her face, as if she knows what he was talking about.

Believe me I hold nothing back, but I do believe that Sakura's feelings are gradually progressing to more than a friend to Naruto, otherwise Kishi wouldn't keep interrupting the scenes. wink.gif

#11 Rin

Rin

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 04:25 AM

QUOTE (Power06 @ Aug 12 2007, 03:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love the scene in the manga where after Naruto is taken out of his Kyuubified form, Sakura attempts to heal him. There is just this look of heartbreak on her face, as she feels as if she can still only do little to nothing for Naruto after those years of preparation. Then Yamato, reveals to herr that it not what she does for him, but how strongly she feels about him. Then Sakura has this surprised, startled look on her face, as if he knows what he was talking about.

Believe me I hold nothing back, but I do believe that Sakura's feelings are gradually progressing to more than a friend to Naruto, otherwise Kishi wouldn't keep interrupting the scenes. wink.gif

I totally agree with you, if they were merely friends then I believe it would have been a waste of time for Kishi to interrupt those scenes let alone having those scenes with Naruto and Sakura in the first place.

Anyways, my favorite NaruSaku scene is probably the promise of a lifetime...if you do consider that a NaruSaku scene.

#12 Power06

Power06

NaruSaku drug addict

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:51 PM

It is considered that. Because Naruto shared with her the same pain she was feeling, the one where you love someone who doesn't return your feelings. Naruto was honorable in that scene, instead of voicing his own pain of her not returning his feelings, he takes her pain and places it above his own. It was kinda of heart wrenching when he gave that hurt look, yet tried to hide it with a smile. He was totally willing to give up his happiness for the sake of hers.

#13 Kalluri Vaanil

Kalluri Vaanil

When we bleed we bleed the same

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 11:23 AM

I agree with the Yamato moment where she looks utterly shocked. You can even see droplets of sweat on her forehead too. I also like it when Yamato suggest that they leave Naruto behind and she gets pissed at him because she doesn't want to leave him as she holds him in her arms.

#14 Power06

Power06

NaruSaku drug addict

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 05:14 AM

Another scene I cherish was when she found out that Naruto risked his own life to save her from Gaara. She looks at him and gives off one of the fondest smiles ever.

#15 ChibiChan

ChibiChan

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 08:55 AM

I got a few faves:

1.) The whole Chapter 296-297 Kyuubified Naruto/Sakura screaming "I'll save Sasuke for you!" Classic NaruSaku moment laugh.gif And of course the events following, with the epic Yamato's "I can tell, just by looking at you..." speech and Sakura holding Naruto in her arms ~

2.) Parade by Chaba smile.gif This one's cute. It foreshadows Sakura's upcoming fondness of Naruto....(And I HATE having to argue on Youtube with the mafia of SasuSakuers that say that it's all Sasuke oriented! 111193.gif)

3.) Naruto's homecoming! Man, he was so close....if he just said it right and had enough money to top it off with a date, we could be rightfully pwning some NaruHina/SasuSakuers as we speak... arg.gif Still cute nonetheless though!

4.) The whole Orochimaru's castle arc (even though it's a filler T___T) ~ Such a nice sequence of events...Sakura's jealousy, Naruto saving her butt, Sakura "inspiring" him, Naruto sweet-talking her, and Sakura finally agreeing to "improve herself" What a nice way to get our NaruSaku hopes up then crush them with a slew of NaruHina fillers dry.gif
私はLittleであり、それはあなたが知る必要があるすべてである <3 ;D

#16 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 03:02 AM

My favorite NaruSaku moments happen whenever she has to heal him. wub.gif

It's just so darn adorable!

Especially after Naruto develops the Kaze Rasenshuriken thing. XD

She doted on him and warned him because she was worried.

KYA~! happy.gif
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#17 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 17 August 2007 - 06:28 AM

I have a lot but one I really like was right after they hadn't seen each other over those years and the look on Sakura's face the moment she saw him. a_spaz.gif

#18 The_ Mad_Hatter

The_ Mad_Hatter

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:&lt;a href=&quot;http://photobucket.com&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd97/4v3ryShingl3r/Itacichibi.jpg&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; alt=&quot;Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket&quot;&gt;&lt;/a&gt;

Posted 18 August 2007 - 11:43 PM

[color=#FFFF00]
QUOTE (Power06 @ Aug 11 2007, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love the scene in the manga where after Naruto is taken out of his Kyuubified form, Sakura attempts to heal him. There is just this look of heartbreak on her face, as she feels as if she can still only do little to nothing for Naruto after those years of preparation. Then Yamato, reveals to her that it not what she does for him, but how strongly she feels about him. Then Sakura has this surprised, startled look on her face, as if she knows what he was talking about.

Naruto has the WORST timing :shamefulcry0js: color=#CC0000]

#19 twintailednin29

twintailednin29

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Martial art, Drawing, singing, watching anime , playing in piano n guitar.

Posted 02 October 2007 - 01:00 AM

QUOTE (Sakura~Kitsune @ Aug 11 2007, 07:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I enjoy all the NaruSaku moments I see, even if they're fillers or based right from the manga. Though one moment that I enjoy the most is in Shippuden Episode 1 when they're reunited again and Sakura beats up Naruto since he was going to show off his new perverted jutsu, scaring both The Konohamaru Squad and some of the villagers tongue.gif

QUOTE (Power06 @ Aug 11 2007, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (Tana @ Aug 13 2007, 07:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree with the Yamato moment where she looks utterly shocked. You can even see droplets of sweat on her forehead too. I also like it when Yamato suggest that they leave Naruto behind and she gets pissed at him because she doesn't want to leave him as she holds him in her arms.

a_dance.gif As far as i'm concerned BEST MOMENTS EVER!!!!! *dances some more* a_dance.gif

src="http://www.saiyanisland.com/naruto/horoscope/05LeoSasuke.gif" alt="I am Sasuke!"></a>
THEY ARE THE BOMB!!!!!! XD

#20 snowlesswinter

snowlesswinter

Windows Rukia Ultimate

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Bleach

Posted 02 October 2007 - 04:24 AM

The four tails event, of course~ And remember the moment after that? When they are in the hospital?

"Actually i am kinda enjoying this~"
"Huh?"
" It feels like you and i we are getting closer to Sasuke~"

Kishi is brilliant~ :thumbs:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users