• This topic is locked This topic is locked
225 replies to this topic

#21 blessed_devil

blessed_devil

...Advanced Member?

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Interests:Making fanfics, reading fanfics, watching TV especially Naruto, eating, sleeping, playing...

Posted 29 May 2006 - 02:39 AM

Well they did date. Twice, in fact. happy.gif
Nothing is more reassuring than Kakashi saying "They'll be alright. Pakkun is with them."

#22 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Females, Internet/computers B(o)(o)bs.

Posted 29 May 2006 - 02:57 AM

Interestingly enough, Sakura has dated naruto twice, and sasuke none. Following this, naruto probably would be sakura's first kiss. (hopeful)

But one thing im pissed at is when people pawn off naruto to hinata. I mean why? Naruto is the frikkin main character for God's sake! He shouldnt be pawned off to anyone, or anyone pawned off to him. He should have first dibs on whoever he wants. (sakura). But sadly though, people who write this are sasuke lovers. dry.gif Sasuke is not the main character! Who cares who he bangs (oro)?

Bunny: Sasuke, join me.
Sasuke: What will I receive if I join you?
Bunny: POWER! UNLIMITED POWER!
Sasuke: Sweet! what do I do?
Orochimaru: Sssssssssssssaaaaaaasssssssssukkkkkkeeeeeee-kkkuuuuuunnnn!
Sasuke: oh f***

Sono nantomo ienai sekushii na oshiri wo ore no kokan ni okittensukete rizumu ni awasete kosurinasai = Back that ass up. :D

#23 Rakuen

Rakuen

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 03:54 AM

I'm just glad Sakura was ready to attack Sasuke. I'm mean three years of baggage is enough, y'know? And Sakura seems to have greater bond with Naruto after Sasuke left the picture which in my opion is how I say 'wicked-fricked sweet.'

#24 surlymoogle

surlymoogle

DEUCES

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 04:51 AM

Interestingly enough, Sakura has dated naruto twice, and sasuke none.

Ha ha. I forgot about that. That fact alone can't be refuted by any SasuSaku or NaruHina fan, as Sakura did explicitly refer to the first one as a date, and didn't object to Naruto calling it one the second time.

Although I'm sure they try with all their might. "They were just going as friends it didn't mean anything she just felt sorry for him!" Blah blah delusionalcakes.

#25 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 02:25 PM

We didn't get to see the second date though and Naruto didn't have any money to pay for it. Instead, we saw him eating with Iruka later. I've heard it suggested that the two weren't interested in dating, but that they were both hoping for a free meal.

I can see that motivation for Naruto (although not the lack of the other motivation). But I don't think Sakura would be quite that amenable to calling it a date under those circumstances.

#26 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 29 May 2006 - 03:07 PM

I just read someone's post about Americans going towards sasusaku 1st, I just want to say, that the 1st time I saw Naruto, I knew that narusaku is what should it be. Sasusaku had a bigger chance up until the bench scene with Naruto henged as Sasuke imo.

#27 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 10:37 PM

IMO, all the pairings had no chance at all. Now however, Narusaku is pwning all.
I think there are only 2 pairings that can be considered for canon. Sasusaku and narusaku. why didnt i say naruhina? Cause Hinata is totally irrelevant in the story. Her intro, she fainted and hasnt been seen since. If kishi wnated something to happen between 'em, it woulda happened a long ass time ago. Yet naruhinatards claim its canon or close to it. dry.gif

Sono nantomo ienai sekushii na oshiri wo ore no kokan ni okittensukete rizumu ni awasete kosurinasai = Back that ass up. :D

#28 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

Call to Arms. Flames of WAR blaze once again

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 11:09 PM

When I girst starting watching/reading I went NaruSaku, because they are alike in many ways. Anyone remember Chapter Three?

"I feel like I finally understand why I like her."

Anyway that was back when Saukra was still 'Sasuke's number one fangirl"

I still think NaruHina is BS and SasuSaku is the walking dead, the only thing keeping it alive are their -tards

#29 blessed_devil

blessed_devil

...Advanced Member?

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Interests:Making fanfics, reading fanfics, watching TV especially Naruto, eating, sleeping, playing...

Posted 30 May 2006 - 12:20 AM

The "leg" that the SasuSakus are standing on isn't what Sasuke thinks of Sakura. Sakura not giving up on her feelings for Sasuke is where they all have their hopes pinned. Bring down Sakura's feelings for Sasuke and that's when I consider SasuSaku dead.
Nothing is more reassuring than Kakashi saying "They'll be alright. Pakkun is with them."

#30 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 12:27 AM

Which will happen soon enough.

#31 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 30 May 2006 - 02:09 AM

There's no point of dying that factor. However the question still remains when will NS finally happens. My guess is maybe around the end of the story.

Meanwhile SS is completely OVER because if it wasn't for Yamato, Sakura woul've been stapped and Naruto would then gone berserk. SO YOU SS FANS CAN GO TO HELL BECAUSE SS IS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT IT. If your still in denial then please I beg of you prove me wrong!!!
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#32 Vespar

Vespar

Namikage

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • Interests:Everyone thinks it, but etiquette interferes; lest the writer is construed as misdirected.

Posted 30 May 2006 - 05:08 AM

Yeah, I can't be serious if I tried to argue for SasuSaku, Bring-on-the-Thunder. Their arguments are just so flimsy when you remember the series is about Naruto.

SaseSaku has a leg to stand on. A rather flimsy pegleg, me thinks. Otherwise, it could be a rather strong column of denial and non-canon bliss.

#33 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 30 May 2006 - 05:51 AM

Please try to refrain from calling anyone 'tards'...remember our no-bashing rules.

#34 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 08:22 PM

Well, now that legged has been chopped of by kishi himself. He wants oro to take his body, he doesnt want to go back, and he's too deep in his evil-angst-revenge-emo hole, etc.

#35 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2006 - 08:46 PM

So did you hear the argument that Sasuke is brain washed during these last few manga chapters? At least that's what the SasuSaku's believe.

#36 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

Call to Arms. Flames of WAR blaze once again

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 08:50 PM

A lot of fics say that too...I think there are a couple NaruSaku ones that say Sasuke was brainwashed too...absolute BS I say, if the CS did brainwash him we would have seen the effects a lot sooner (like during that month between the second and third exam)

SS is done, dead, non-exisitant, end of story!

#37 Danni

Danni

..life..hard

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 02:09 AM

its not gonna happen i dont care what ppl said sasuke just doesnt care about sakura.
in part 2 naruto seems like to not be like part 1 he not like cazy over her. he want to bring sasuke back so that sakura would be happy. but sakura gonna forget about sasuke and go w/ naruto.

I be there in 2 months YAAY!

#38 naruto_don

naruto_don

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 03:48 PM

Hi im new to this site but ive been wondering about any hope of sakura and sasuke's relationship growing and from the looks of the manga and chapters 308 onwards it doesnt look likely. (increasing the chance of narusaku) :thumbs:

The reason I say this though is when naruto and sakura meet up with sasuke, sakura doesnt even say anything directly to sasuke compared to b4 when sakura would be crying and begging for sasuke to stop.

So I think this is another hint to pretty much say that any chances of sakura and sasuke building a relationship again is dying

Also

Sasuke also attempts to serverly damage if not kill sakura with his chidori blade, luckily yamato manages to save her.

#39 Silent Shinobi

Silent Shinobi

Tatsumaru of the Cloud

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 05:15 PM

Sakura X Sasuke = Shallow, one-sided crush. Generally when this type of relationship is shown early on in anime/manga, it's a telltale sign that that relationship is going to crumble.

Naruto X Sakura = Do you mind if I call this official by now? Also an anime staple. Girl shuns and ridicules boy, Boy loves her anyway, girl eventually comes to realize she loves him back after seeing the shallow crush for what it was. Typical occurence.

Perfect dialougue to illustrate how Sakura feels at this point of the manga:

Chapter 297 pg# 9
Sakura: "It's always like this. The things I can do for Naruto... are so small.

Pg# 10
Yamato: "......"

"It's not a problem of small or big. What's important is the strength of the feelings you have for Naruto."

Sakura: "......"

Yamato: "Heh... Sakura... I can tell by looking at you. In reality, you..."

Now, what do you THINK he was going to say?

#40 jmf

jmf

the hermit of h and e

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • Interests:am a kw addict,a former h and e addict but am now an h and e hermit(lurker)

Posted 30 July 2006 - 05:33 PM

yeah maybe but i still don't think it would work you need true love not fake. or one sided

2z3z1wm.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users